AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2011-10-27, 13:57   Link #1941
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
all, but works in GP5. I do not know what to do.
What happens when you try to open it in GP6? Does it crash? Give some kind of error warning?
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 00:19   Link #1942
Vicente

Quote:
What happens when you try to open it in GP6? Does it crash? Give some kind of error warning?
Error loading file "xxxxxxx".gp5
Spoiler:

file gp4 open. The only problem with files gp5
Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 01:07   Link #1943
trenton_dawn
Silt

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem, unfortunately. Try submitting an error report to Arobas tech support. In the meantime I suppose you could try exporting GP4 format from GP5, then import that into GP6. lol

edit: well, that actually wasn't too bad. Koneko no Ensou Kai is finished. Pretty fun exercise, if a little tedious to keep rewinding.

Last edited by trenton_dawn; 2011-10-28 at 03:30.
Old 2011-10-28, 05:30   Link #1944
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
I haven't been able to reproduce the problem, unfortunately. Try submitting an error report to Arobas tech support. In the meantime I suppose you could try exporting GP4 format from GP5, then import that into GP6. lol

edit: well, that actually wasn't too bad. Koneko no Ensou Kai is finished. Pretty fun exercise, if a little tedious to keep rewinding.
oh yeah dude, thanks a lot for the effort. that just made my day...
Old 2011-10-31, 23:42   Link #1945
trenton_dawn
Silt

Ringo...Ringo...Ringo Ame is done. This one was more intricate, lots of little quiet notes. A pretty tough challenge.
Old 2011-11-01, 04:43   Link #1946
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

Send a message via MSN to BigSmokeDawg
Haha, got the last copy of the limited edition version of Utauyo Miracle on PlayAsia :V

And yeah, I haven't forgotten about you guys. I've just not really felt like playing any K-on songs. Well, it's more I've not been bothered to cover any. Anyone got an requests that I could have a go at?
Old 2011-11-01, 08:17   Link #1947
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

@trenton_dawn: wow, great job as always. (i'm not even finished with the first one, hehe)... yes, this is hard too.
EDIT: it is really hard. with all those little notes. hehehehe. gonna keep me busy for a long time. but i won't quit on anything...

@BigSmokeDawg: why not try playing something that reminds you most of k-on. you know. when i'm feeling down, i play U&I and Guitar ni Kubittake (and also U&I from the OST which i play in my acoustic guitar). that always lightens up my mood, and really makes me wanna feel like playing more...

Last edited by LightMusicBand; 2011-11-01 at 08:54.
LightMusicBand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 13:18   Link #1948
trenton_dawn
Silt

For me, I usually fall back on Stapler when I don't know what K-ON song to play. Or the solo from Houkago Tea Time.
Old 2011-11-01, 13:50   Link #1949
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

Yeah I've been drifting around a few songs, but right now I'm playing some Megadeth :P I've also discovered a really awesome rock tone that's great for K-on and stuff
Old 2011-11-01, 15:31   Link #1950
trenton_dawn
Silt

Megadeth, nice. Right now I'm mostly playing around with the Let's Music 4 songs...after all, I spent so much time tabbing them I better use them, right? :P

But I definitely got my $70 worth outta that book.
Old 2011-11-02, 02:58   Link #1951
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

I hope they get some more songs out with the release of the movie as I've pretty much learnt all the songs I want
Old 2011-11-02, 13:06   Link #1952
Blossom550

would it be cool if someone make tabs of let's go live & come with me live version of Fuwa Fuwa time, My Love is a Stapler, Pure Pure Heart,& U&I?
Blossom550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 14:52   Link #1953
trenton_dawn
Silt

I haven't seen those concerts. What exactly is different about those versions?
Old 2011-11-02, 15:10   Link #1954
Blossom550

the solo parts in Fuwa Fuwa Time & Yui's solo in Pure Pure Heart is different tempo is slower
Old 2011-11-02, 15:30   Link #1955
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
I haven't seen those concerts. What exactly is different about those versions?
Essentially there sort of like a TV size versions, reduced into a more simplified way so that the voice actors can play it. In other words its the same thing, but a little bit shorter and less difficult to play (e.g. songs like Fuwa Fuwa Time lack guitar techniques like palm muting) they are also played at a slightly slower tempo, making it playable friendly I'm pretty sure Minako Kotobuki was the only one to play her part just like the official score, but despite all that it sounds pretty good cause it didn't mess too much with the original, but it just added stuff so it still respects the original, but adds a bit of your own flavor. Solos are different like Fuwa Fuwa Time's solo. In the Come With Me concert they added the name call outs from Cagayake girls.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 16:40   Link #1956
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Essentially there sort of like a TV size versions, reduced into a more simplified way so that the voice actors can play it. In other words its the same thing, but a little bit shorter and less difficult to play (e.g. songs like Fuwa Fuwa Time lack guitar techniques like palm muting) they are also played at a slightly slower tempo, making it playable friendly I'm pretty sure Minako Kotobuki was the only one to play her part just like the official score, but despite all that it sounds pretty good cause it didn't mess too much with the original, but it just added stuff so it still respects the original, but adds a bit of your own flavor. Solos are different like Fuwa Fuwa Time's solo. In the Come With Me concert they added the name call outs from Cagayake girls.
They're not actually playing are they? On the few videos I've seen it looks like they're miming it.
Old 2011-11-02, 19:03   Link #1957
Blossom550

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIQQVBL5FGo
here's 1 of them too bad i don't know how to embed
Old 2011-11-02, 19:56   Link #1958
trenton_dawn
Silt

Ah, I see, sort of like the cassette mixes. I do recall watching Fuwa Fuwa Time from the first concert now. Looks like the girls have improved a lot. I guess they actually perform all the songs that are played in episodes (and mime the others)?

Last edited by trenton_dawn; 2011-11-02 at 20:10.
Old 2011-11-02, 22:30   Link #1959
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Ah, I see, sort of like the cassette mixes. I do recall watching Fuwa Fuwa Time from the first concert now. Looks like the girls have improved a lot. I guess they actually perform all the songs that are played in episodes (and mime the others)?
The only songs they actually played in the Come With Me concert were Pure Pure Heart, U&I, and Fuwa Fuwa Time. They sounded great, lots of improvement!
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 02:32   Link #1960
trenton_dawn
Silt

watching on Youtube, I was a little disappointed that they slowed down Fuwa Fuwa. U&I I can understand, but didn't they play Fuwa Fuwa at tempo (or at least closer to it) in the last concert?