AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2011-08-12, 04:17   Link #1141
Aze D Rabbi

One Piece Possible ending

I know this is totally unrelated but what do you guys think about this possible ending of one piece and please tell me what you think about it i want to hear opinions

I think that in the True History (Void history), there were indeed pirates that had tried to take over a kingdom. The kingdom tried to defend themselves using an ancient weapon (pluton, poseidon, ect). However, the pirates also had ancient weapons, and managed to take over the kingdom. The pirates, then used the ancient weapon to seperate the ocean around that land, making it unreachable. This causing the land to split apart, and creating the 4 blues (north, south, west, and east), the red line, and the grand line. The name of the pirates were called the world government pirates (Five elder star, Nobles, and the Marines) that's why they have their own (pirate) flag and ant to govern the whole world. The ancient kingdom recorded all the events into what are known today as poneglyphs, but the only one to record the great war between them and the world government, along with the events that happened during that time was the rio poneglyph.

Hundreds of years later, Roger had indeed found the Rio Poneglyph at the end of the Grand Line. Upon reading the rio poneglyph, he found out that he himself, along with the people with "D" in their names were "Desendents" of the ancient kingdom. The survivors of the great war put "D" in their names to remind everyone that they will one day "Dethrone" the world government pirates hence, the "Will of D". Knowing the True History, he intended to "Dethrone" the World Government, but he knew himself was not nearly strong enough to go against the world. He then sacrificed himself to the marines/World Government, and told everyone of 'One Piece'. He made it sound like a great treasure, hoping to get the rest of the world involved, and this started what is known as "The Great Age of Pirates". Roger hopes that by doing this, one day a strong group of pirates will reach Raftel, find the True History, and fulfill the "Will of D" by "Dethroning" the World Government.

At the end of "One Piece", I think that of course, the Straw Hat pirates will reach Raftel and read the Rio Poneglyph (Robin's dream). Knowing the True History, Luffy intends to carry out the "Will of D", and starts a revolution. Soon there will be a huge battle between the Straw Hats(and whoever decides to join them), and the World Government(With the rest of the Shichibukai, Admirals, Gorosei etc.) In the end, the Straw Hats should emerge victorious, and fire Pluton(Or another ancient weapon). After firing the weapon, the world shakes, and somehow the Red Line forms together with the islands, creating one whole piece of land, also called ''One Piece'' (Luffy's dream). Also, with the 4 blues formed together, instead of being named, North, East, South, West, it will simply be called, ''All Blue'' (Sanji's dream). And the person who unites the world will be known as "The Pirate King".
Aze D Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 13:15   Link #1142
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aze D Rabbi View Post
I know this is totally unrelated but what do you guys think about this possible ending of one piece and please tell me what you think about it i want to hear opinions

I think that in the True History (Void history), there were indeed pirates that had tried to take over a kingdom. The kingdom tried to defend themselves using an ancient weapon (pluton, poseidon, ect). However, the pirates also had ancient weapons, and managed to take over the kingdom. The pirates, then used the ancient weapon to seperate the ocean around that land, making it unreachable. This causing the land to split apart, and creating the 4 blues (north, south, west, and east), the red line, and the grand line. The name of the pirates were called the world government pirates (Five elder star, Nobles, and the Marines) that's why they have their own (pirate) flag and ant to govern the whole world. The ancient kingdom recorded all the events into what are known today as poneglyphs, but the only one to record the great war between them and the world government, along with the events that happened during that time was the rio poneglyph.

Hundreds of years later, Roger had indeed found the Rio Poneglyph at the end of the Grand Line. Upon reading the rio poneglyph, he found out that he himself, along with the people with "D" in their names were "Desendents" of the ancient kingdom. The survivors of the great war put "D" in their names to remind everyone that they will one day "Dethrone" the world government pirates hence, the "Will of D". Knowing the True History, he intended to "Dethrone" the World Government, but he knew himself was not nearly strong enough to go against the world. He then sacrificed himself to the marines/World Government, and told everyone of 'One Piece'. He made it sound like a great treasure, hoping to get the rest of the world involved, and this started what is known as "The Great Age of Pirates". Roger hopes that by doing this, one day a strong group of pirates will reach Raftel, find the True History, and fulfill the "Will of D" by "Dethroning" the World Government.

At the end of "One Piece", I think that of course, the Straw Hat pirates will reach Raftel and read the Rio Poneglyph (Robin's dream). Knowing the True History, Luffy intends to carry out the "Will of D", and starts a revolution. Soon there will be a huge battle between the Straw Hats(and whoever decides to join them), and the World Government(With the rest of the Shichibukai, Admirals, Gorosei etc.) In the end, the Straw Hats should emerge victorious, and fire Pluton(Or another ancient weapon). After firing the weapon, the world shakes, and somehow the Red Line forms together with the islands, creating one whole piece of land, also called ''One Piece'' (Luffy's dream). Also, with the 4 blues formed together, instead of being named, North, East, South, West, it will simply be called, ''All Blue'' (Sanji's dream). And the person who unites the world will be known as "The Pirate King".
Well,this sounds very fan-fic-like and too simple,IMO
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 06:54   Link #1143
DeadBonesDooM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aze D Rabbi View Post

Ehm, quite perfect story brah.
But you're story has a flaw.
One Piece is endless story & only person who knows how it ends is Oda (And I doubt that even he knows how it will end )
Old 2011-08-23, 10:42   Link #1144
Undertaker

Actually, Oda already know how the manga will end. In the few interviews he has done he had repeatedly stated that he began OP with a specific ending in mind and has not and most likely will not change it. The last time he confirmed that was during late 2009 while doing Strong World related interview.
Old 2011-08-23, 17:53   Link #1145
DeadBonesDooM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Actually, Oda already know how the manga will end. In the few interviews he has done he had repeatedly stated that he began OP with a specific ending in mind and has not and most likely will not change it. The last time he confirmed that was during late 2009 while doing Strong World related interview.
Yet Still I think One Piece is unending story.
I think luffys story will be similar to Roger's.
So, there will be succsessor in "other generation".
But that doesn't mean Anime will cover that
!PS, thats what I think :O
Old 2011-09-04, 23:05   Link #1146
Lil Kis

Does anybody know when One Piece season 4 will come out dubbed by Funimation!? I'm dying to watch it I love this show. And yes I only watch dubbed anime so don't try to get me into the subbed version of One Piece. It would ruin it for me cuz you have to read everything and miss the picture.

Again when is Season 4 Voyage 1 coming out dubbed by Funimation of One Piece? This show is awesome! Go Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Robin, Tony the Chopper....!!!
Lil Kis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 01:22   Link #1147
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kis View Post
Does anybody know when One Piece season 4 will come out dubbed by Funimation!? I'm dying to watch it I love this show. And yes I only watch dubbed anime so don't try to get me into the subbed version of One Piece. It would ruin it for me cuz you have to read everything and miss the picture.

Again when is Season 4 Voyage 1 coming out dubbed by Funimation of One Piece? This show is awesome! Go Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Robin, Tony the Chopper....!!!

Well... le'see...

One Piece Season 1 - Collection 2 (Ep. 27-53) will be coming out on September 27th... Collection 3 (Ep. 54-78) comes out November 29th... so odds are they're gonna keep releasing these collections until they reach about the end of Skypiea. At the rate they're going though...

I won't expect to see Season Four- First Voyage until atleast late 2012. Though.... that does give Funimation PLENTY OF TIME TO GET GILBERT GOTTFRIED TO BE FOXY....... just saying~
Old 2011-09-07, 16:40   Link #1148
kakito1

certainly not a theory about the end, if we assume about some things but we have no certainty, ie explains some important facts of OP. some gems:

1.- On the moon lived an advanced population, that after exhausting its natural resources, they are forced to emigrate to the earth

2.-In the Earth the civilization form a kingdom ( the one that both mentioned that was deleted in the century empty ), with a high technological level and prosperity, but they were not warriors did not came to earth to conquer if you not to live, shared part of their knowledge with the other kingdoms

3. - Envy and greed of certain "kingdoms" combined to create the principles of the WG and take away that civilization all of his power and progress.

4.-The war ensued, although the lunar civilization was not warrior nor were very numerous,managed to create two very powerful weapons ( aw ) POSEIDON and Pluto. to defend itself.

5.-PLUTON was a canon formidably powerful shooting bullets from an alloy very hard never seen on earth, the alloy was formed by lunar sand and sea salt by creating a mineral super HARD ( kairoseki)

6.- POSEIDON was a weapon underwater much more powerful than PLUTON both that when it was used to its maximum power generated so many earthquakes and volcanic eruptions submarine that was created the GRand Line and the Calm belt......hat is to say the use of poseidon was what originated the fringe of GL and that the seas of the world are divided into the 4 seas known.

7.- In spite of possessing the two AW lunar civilization was defeated by the WG, the few who fled hid in a small island ( Raftel ) But although the GM did their best to erase the memory of the world ( century empty ), they created the Poneglyphs and spread throughout the world ... by telling his story.

8.-a few of the lunar civilization were not to raftel and also with the poneglypos scattered throughout the world ( "D". )

9.- The WG sent to the moon 20 super soldiers, to end up with the remnants of the lunar civilization beyond, those who returned were recognized as heavenly DRAGONS, the original tenrrybiutos ..( That explains why the tenrybiutos bear spacesuits and helmets ) ( ¿ no one had been fixed to them seem to astronauts ? )

Those are all the pearls of the theory that i read ... has and the OP is another weapon capable of reunify all seas in a piece! The TODOS BLUE.
kakito1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 00:19   Link #1149
HasuMasu
*Artist

As you know, there are a shitloadof chapters in One Piece, that
being said, I started reading last night and I'm currently in Chapter
135, knowing just how many chapters it will take for me to catch
up, is it worth watching the anime from the start too?
Old 2011-09-11, 00:40   Link #1150
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

You're about 500 chapters away from catching up with the manga still, but 135 in a single day is impressive. If you keep at that pace you should be caught-up in the next few days.~

As for the anime, since you're reading the manga I don't think watching it is really necessary nor would I recommend it, but if you absolutely want to you can. It'll take a lot longer though with some filler arcs and gratuitously stretched-out episodes much later on.
Old 2011-09-11, 00:51   Link #1151
AdventSleeper

If you'd like, I'd say. The anime is pretty close to the manga, except for a few fillers. I prefer to read the manga though, as each anime episode seems to go by pretty slowly.
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 01:21   Link #1152
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty late to the party.
Old 2011-09-11, 20:43   Link #1153
Undertaker

My suggestion is to just follow manga, but dove in anime if you are particularly fond of certain stories, just to see it from anime perspective, since anime usually have some sort of "fill-the-blank" effect to the manga story.

After you catching up on manga, its up to you if you want to follow both.

As someone already mentioned, the anime follows the manga pretty much on the dot, and there isn't many filler since the anime uses flashbacks and detail-filling to strech it's episdoes when needed.

Although for original contains, G4 arc on anime is pretty fun to watch...
Old 2011-09-14, 13:04   Link #1154
Lil Kis

Does anybody know when FUnimation will dub season 4 1st voyage? this show is great! I love all the companions. I wanna see more of their adventures!!! It should come out in early 2012 right? Someone said late 2012 but I doubt that!! So plz help and thanks!!!
Lil Kis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 14:04   Link #1155
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kis View Post
Does anybody know when FUnimation will dub season 4 1st voyage? this show is great! I love all the companions. I wanna see more of their adventures!!! It should come out in early 2012 right? Someone said late 2012 but I doubt that!! So plz help and thanks!!!
Just watch the subs and you'll get to see more

But about FUNimation...I don't think they even licensed season 4 yet...I could be wrong though.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 00:31   Link #1156
yakumo-chan

I just want to say something...

In your Opinion...

If Luffy was Naruto, what would he do? Will he go after Sasuke? or will he let him go and let him do what he wants?

What do you think?
Old 2011-09-20, 03:38   Link #1157
Undertaker

If it's Luffy, he'll probably let him go doing what he want and beat his ass when I threatens his other friend.

I mean remember Whisky Peak? Luffy fought Zoro because he harmed what he perceived as good people and friends.
Old 2011-09-26, 16:23   Link #1158
Kyoun

One Piece OST music help

*Potential Spoilers* In one piece episode 451, when a flashback is played of Bon Clay saving the Strawhats there is a certain OST that plays.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSgf9rbu8kA It starts at 0:10.

I seriously need to know this OST, it has been stuck in my head forever.

-George Carlin
Kyoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 03:23   Link #1159
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Spoiler for .:
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 03:24   Link #1160
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

That Poneglyph was part of an anime-only filler episode, it's best to just disregard it entirely at this point considering it's not canonical to the story.

Tags
q&a