AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-07-04, 11:50   Link #61
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I take it you haven't seen Ouran Host Club...
I own it actually.

I was just saying it's the twins as the MC's love interests because they seem to be the two characters popping up more than others...

I'm kinda hoping it's OnoD's character though. Or maybe it's the classmate who was all, 'OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE??!"
Old 2013-07-04, 12:25   Link #62
ookamigirl

The squirrel was pretty funny ^^
It was also kinda annoying.
I'd really like to play this visual novel.
I bet it's way better than the anime.
Well, the guys do look interesting ^///^
She's turning out to be "the fragile" heroine type.
Don't see this having much plot.... that's typical T-T
Oh, well, I'll probably watch this.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 14:10   Link #63
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

Petition! The squirrel for the real main character. Just look at that dangerous chemistry of his with the boys. I hope he ends up with the monk one wow look at that tension.

...in hindsight it was way too early for me to see Suwabe and Kamiyan in the same anime after that platinum gay DS2 ending.
Blizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 14:23   Link #64
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I own it actually.

I was just saying it's the twins as the MC's love interests because they seem to be the two characters popping up more than others...
I replied to your surprise that the white-haired twin was voiced by Suzumura. Suzumura used the exact same voice for Hikaru in Ouran. (Actually I was going "hey, it's white-haired Hikaru and needs-a-haircut Kyouya as twins!" when they were introduced... even if Toriumi doesn't really sound like Matsukaze Masaya.)
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 16:28   Link #65
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I replied to your surprise that the white-haired twin was voiced by Suzumura. Suzumura used the exact same voice for Hikaru in Ouran. (Actually I was going "hey, it's white-haired Hikaru and needs-a-haircut Kyouya as twins!" when they were introduced... even if Toriumi doesn't really sound like Matsukaze Masaya.)
Oooooooooooooh. My bad then.

I misunderstood what you said, so I apologize if I sounded snarky

And I seriously had no idea that was SuzuKen in Ouran...I guess I'm just used to it being Miyano's show because of Tamaki.

And Masaya needs to be in more things. He's got a sexy voice

And hell yes for the Squirrel to be the MC! We already know at least Juli cares for her...
Old 2013-07-04, 18:39   Link #66
ginger02

I'm liking Suba and Yusuke the most. The one with the blue necklace around his neck and the red haired one.
And Chi-chan too. She was pretty typical but likable, but when she asked him "wasn't it all a joke up to that point?" I was like "I can dig this girl!"

Where the heck does Juli come from tho, and he's a little annoying.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 03:51   Link #67
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Freebies

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 06:33   Link #68
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Freebies

Images
Man, you're too good to us, thanks.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 09:06   Link #69
melina_putri

Spoiler for Episode 2:
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 14:26   Link #70
kuromitsu

Happy birthday party!! ^o^)/¤¤¤

Images

Whoever is directing this doesn't really seem to know what to do with this setting. Like this scene - I know it's dark because he has to blow out the candles, but the image is so awkward and doesn't convey what (I think) it should convey at all. No wonder this show is so incredibly low-tension for a total wishfulfillment fantasy about a girl living in a nice mansion with loads of filthy rich pretty boys who all want her.

Spoiler for ep 2:

Also, poor Kaji Yuuki. Why can't he play an older boy? It's not like he doesn't have the right voice for it. You want shota, you get, I dunno, Miyata Kouki or someone with that type of voice.

And Louis' speaking style continues to be really grating, especially since the seiyuu is speaking as if he was a robot. I've seen some characters who talked like this, but at least they actually trailed off, or had some vaguely natural rhythm to their speech. Louis is like a not very convincing android.

But damn, that house. I want to be filthy rich and live there.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-07-09 at 14:37.
Old 2013-07-09, 14:48   Link #71
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I bet it's Monk Ren that's the token asshole right?
Old 2013-07-09, 15:10   Link #72
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I bet it's Monk Ren that's the token asshole right?
Spoiler for ep 2 identity of the asshole revealed:
Old 2013-07-09, 15:53   Link #73
Blonto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Oh my gosh...I could barely get through that.

It feels like Amnesia all over again. A MC female with little to no personality, a bunch of boys who all have names, ages, and colors, but screw it, I can't remember them! They're all tropes with little personality outside of that. And then there is the hated talking animal mascot! So we have a soft-spoken fragile glass flower of a girl with no personality, with guys with no personality and the only character remotely interesting is in all actuality is the darn squirrel!!!

I will give this another episode, maybe two, but this anime has dropped way down on my list, and if it doesn't begin to show some effort, will be dropped altogether.

I give this first episode a 3.8/10.
High five for Amnesia hate. Number one on my list of worst things I've somehow watched to the end.

This reminds me more of Starry sky though and like it I probably won't be able to survive more than a few episodes. I bet it will do the same thing with giving each guy an episode and forgetting they exist afterwards. Having all those guys appear in the first episode was like an avalanche, there was no end to them!
Blonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 16:46   Link #74
mistress_kisara

Episode 2
Spoiler:
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 20:38   Link #75
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Idol Bro is a troll.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-07-11, 00:53   Link #76
Irenesharda

Well, that was better.

After the disappointing premiere, expectations for this series were seriously lowered. However, it seems that this show perked up a bit, as the boys are beginning to now have personalities and we are beginning to be able to identify the true contenders for Chi's heart in this show.

We have Yusuke who has liked Chi even before their families merged. Then we have Subaru, who is attracted to her, but is a little out of sorts with girls, having lived among all boys.

Any other serious likely mates have yet to be identified. Majority of the elder brothers act as simply that, if in a teasing way. The annoying and a bit bipolar, Fuuta is pretty immature and Wataru is a child. Iori hasn't had much of a presence so I can't really say much about him. And then there's the last two brothers we have yet to meet.

While Chi is still bland and cliched, and I'm beginning to doubt they are ever going to use her real name, the antics of the brothers, if also cliched, as they interact with her, has brought some life to the series.

Here's hoping they can keep it up. I give this episode a 5.9/10.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 06:22   Link #77
ookamigirl

*Sigh* those brothers really need time to adjust.
This reverse harem has some really nice potential.
Wish they would translate the visual novel.
I'd love to play this game ^^
Looks like more than one is already blushing severely ^-^
Fuuto was the annoying one this time.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 08:14   Link #78
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

So....so far the biggest contenders seem to be Classmate Bro, who apparently liked her already and Subaru, who obviously likes her since he was blushing like crazy.

The only disappointment though is that Chi lapsed back into Typical Speshul Snowflake by being all sweet and 'GOMEN NASAI" to Idol Bro being a douche to her, after she told off Monk Ren last episode.
Old 2013-07-11, 14:38   Link #79
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
*Sigh* those brothers really need time to adjust.
This reverse harem has some really nice potential.
Wish they would translate the visual novel.
I'd love to play this game ^^
Looks like more than one is already blushing severely ^-^
Fuuto was the annoying one this time.
They all really need to have time to adjust to the situation before all deciding to move in together. I thought that was just stupid, especially on Chi's part. You're just going to move into an apartment building, that might as well be a giant house, with a bunch of guys, many of them your age and older, that you don't know and have never met? And you're the only girl?

Both they and you should have had time to meet, get to know each other and adjust to the new family before suddenly deciding to live together completely separate from the parents.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 15:10   Link #80
Bern-san

I'm still unsure of whether to drop it or not but at least this episode was better than the first one.
At least Hosoyan's character got screentime since he was one of the main reasons I wanted to watch this.

Yuki Kaji's character is really cute. Everytime he appears I just focus on his adorableness. On the other hand, Louis is very tiring to see because he talks.so.damn.slow.

Seems like the romance will focus on the annoying idol, Hosoyan and Daisuke Ono.