AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Old 2011-05-30, 21:19   Link #1701
AyaSai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante of the Inferno View Post
Spoiler for Clarification:
Now I get it. Thanx.

Another thing, does anyone know more details about Tokihogushi-hen? Including Nagisa Ozaki and Satoshi Tsukada?

Spoiler for about Nagisa:

Spoiler for about Satoshi Tsukada:

Spoiler for also:
AyaSai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 21:49   Link #1702
Joly
モエカステル

Spoiler for About Kotohogushi-hen again:

I can't really help with Tokihogushi-hen, sorry!

Last edited by Joly; 2011-05-30 at 22:00.
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 00:28   Link #1703
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
Spoiler for About Kotohogushi-hen again:
Spoiler for Reactions:
Old 2011-05-31, 14:33   Link #1704
Joly
モエカステル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante of the Inferno View Post
Spoiler for Reactions:
Spoiler for hanyuu's laugh:

Oh and- the BGM for the second one is called "Believe" - not on Matsuri soundtrack. You can listen to it on NicoVideo if you look up Fate&Believe from Higurashi Kizuna. It's pretty nice.

Last edited by Joly; 2011-05-31 at 14:47.
Old 2011-05-31, 16:11   Link #1705
AyaSai

Quote:
Spoiler for hanyuu's laugh:

Oh and- the BGM for the second one is called "Believe" - not on Matsuri soundtrack. You can listen to it on NicoVideo if you look up Fate&Believe from Higurashi Kizuna. It's pretty nice.
*litening to Hanyuu's evil laughter*

O_o ..........

Wow...... this is way different from the one in Miotsukushi-hen... now I'm wondering what happen between the "battle" between Hanyuu and Ouka? and was Hanyuu acting all "maniacal" or "crazy" or "evil"? What just happen?

Last edited by AyaSai; 2011-05-31 at 16:56.
Old 2011-05-31, 16:29   Link #1706
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Evil!Hanyuu I don''t see it.
Old 2011-05-31, 17:01   Link #1707
Joly
モエカステル

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyaSai View Post
*litening to Hanyuu's evil laughter*

O_o ..........

Wow...... this is way different from the one in Miotsukushi-hen... now I'm wondering what happen between the "battle" between Hanyuu and Ouka? and was Hanyuu acting all "maniacal" or "crazy" or "evil"? What just happen?
I wish I understood enough to know... Though when Hanyuu first encounters Ouka in the fire (The CG with Ouka holding her sword and bleeding shows up - you can see it in the Kizuna 4's PV), she sounds concerned about her and actually starts asking her if she's okay. It sounds like Ouka starts to attack Hanyuu after that. It feels like there are some very familiar parts of the battle from Miotsukushi-hen (and maybe some similar dialogue). I went back and looked at the videos from Matsuri and some of the scenes are exactly the same (except Hanyuu's voice in NDS version is lower and we have different character sprites.) I guess this is like a "extended" version of the Hanyuu and Ouka battle we see in the PS2 version.

I tried to take a picture of "crazy" Hanyuu on my laptop camera. It's not very good... ;; but here she is. She's got a little evil smile, fang, and long nails. I think I saw a better version of this screenshot on Famitsu a LONG time ago.

Last edited by Joly; 2011-05-31 at 17:55.
Old 2011-05-31, 20:33   Link #1708
AyaSai

Quote:
I wish I understood enough to know... Though when Hanyuu first encounters Ouka in the fire (The CG with Ouka holding her sword and bleeding shows up - you can see it in the Kizuna 4's PV), she sounds concerned about her and actually starts asking her if she's okay. It sounds like Ouka starts to attack Hanyuu after that. It feels like there are some very familiar parts of the battle from Miotsukushi-hen (and maybe some similar dialogue). I went back and looked at the videos from Matsuri and some of the scenes are exactly the same (except Hanyuu's voice in NDS version is lower and we have different character sprites.) I guess this is like a "extended" version of the Hanyuu and Ouka battle we see in the PS2 version.

I tried to take a picture of "crazy" Hanyuu on my laptop camera. It's not very good... ;; but here she is. She's got a little evil smile, fang, and long nails. I think I saw a better version of this screenshot on Famitsu a LONG time ago.
O_o ............................... whoa....................

Man, why can't anyone in youtube (who own Higurashi Kizuna) upload this kind of video, it's very intense to see.....

(though I did remember seeing one a little like this pic, except it shows Her in pain instead of an "crazy" state. but still, whoa.....)
Old 2011-06-01, 01:37   Link #1709
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables

Ah yes, THIS is what your photo reminded me of...

EDIT: So...anyone know why Hanyuu is acting crazy/evil?
Old 2011-06-01, 02:13   Link #1710
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Demon perhaps?
Old 2011-06-03, 14:05   Link #1711
AyaSai

This also explain this pic:

Now continuing with my questions for Tokihogushi-hen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyaSai View Post
does anyone know more details about Tokihogushi-hen? Including Nagisa Ozaki and Satoshi Tsukada?

Spoiler for about Nagisa:

Spoiler for about Satoshi Tsukada:

Spoiler for also:
Old 2011-06-05, 08:24   Link #1712
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

So I've been debating recently whether to watch the Higurashi anime or read the manga (don't really have time for both); which do you guys suggest?
Old 2011-06-05, 08:37   Link #1713
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
So I've been debating recently whether to watch the Higurashi anime or read the manga (don't really have time for both); which do you guys suggest?
Well the manga is more complete than the anime storywise. The anime tends to skip out on some points but the general story is there. So if you want a more complete story read the manga if not then go for the anime.
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 11:07   Link #1714
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion0101 View Post
Well the manga is more complete than the anime storywise. The anime tends to skip out on some points but the general story is there. So if you want a more complete story read the manga if not then go for the anime.
Manga it is then. Thanks.
Old 2011-06-07, 23:55   Link #1715
DKN117

Hmm... Has Mion's tattoo ever been shown in canon? I don't think it has...
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 08:32   Link #1716
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Hmm... Has Mion's tattoo ever been shown in canon? I don't think it has...
I guess that would partially depend on your definition of canon, as it is at the very least shown during the first OP of the anime.

I'd have to check to see if she ever shows it elsewhere in the anime, and I have not played the novel. (What a strange phrase...)
Old 2011-06-08, 12:11   Link #1717
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
I guess that would partially depend on your definition of canon, as it is at the very least shown during the first OP of the anime.

I'd have to check to see if she ever shows it elsewhere in the anime, and I have not played the novel. (What a strange phrase...)
Could be just DEEN's interpretation of said tattoo, though. I'm pretty sure the VNs don't ever mention her showing the tattoo in 1983 either (if so, then it was probably just a short sentence I can't remember...)
Kantoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 22:18   Link #1718
Joly
モエカステル

There probably isn't a "real" answer to any of these questions, but I thought I'd ask...

None of the stories in Katarabanashi-hen were written by Ryukishi07, but they were chosen by him to be compiled and published by Square Enix. Some of them even have their own drama CDs with the anime voice actors/actresses.

Would these stories be considered "canon"? Or would you say that's something up to the reader(s) to decide? (I think this question could be asked for the Alchemist arcs that weren't written by 07...)

What about Kokoroiyashi-hen? Was it written by 07 as well?
Old 2011-06-12, 23:19   Link #1719
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Quote:
There probably isn't a "real" answer to any of these questions, but I thought I'd ask...

None of the stories in Katarabanashi-hen were written by Ryukishi07, but they were chosen by him to be compiled and published by Square Enix. Some of them even have their own drama CDs with the anime voice actors/actresses.

Would these stories be considered "canon"? Or would you say that's something up to the reader(s) to decide? (I think this question could be asked for the Alchemist arcs that weren't written by 07...)

What about Kokoroiyashi-hen? Was it written by 07 as well?
I think they're just the most unique to his point of view? If they were canon, then I feel very bad for Keiichi since that would mean his first kiss is from Ooishi and I wouldn't know how to accept "Limit" then, that would be a very bad end for the entire series

Kokoroiyashi-hen I think...is written by 07? Can't remember, and I don't think I've ever gotten ahold of the raws for it either.
Kantoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 00:53   Link #1720
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK
I don't think Onisarashi-hen, Yoigoshi-hen, also Kokoroiyashi-hen... and, of course, any additional arcs by Alchemist were written by R07.
They're just fan-made long stories if we compare them with other anthologies.

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)
WarriorKK is offline   Reply With Quote