Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-19, 18:05   Link #81
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Um...Yeah. Strength is not his problem...

No wonder Ulq can keep up at the moment...
Keep up? Ulquiorra didn't even bother to dodge Ichigo's GT. This is the first time Ichigo has been totally out-classed while he himself is actually primed. He's practically mastered his Vizard, his resolve isn't faltering and he's completely focused.

Read ch.1 of TDDUP. Blind guy is damn cool.
Old 2009-02-19, 18:08   Link #82
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Hakisak, experience is part of overall strength, raw power is what you are talking about and we have already agreed he has it BUT there are people with either more raw power or with the abilty to use it better unlike Ichigo, he is an ignorant kid and is trying to play a man's game.

Also I find it funny cos this mean all that concentrated reiatsu Ichigo is using against Ulquiorra is weaker than the reiatsu he is subconsiously releasing meaning that if Ulquiorra got serious in that form Ichigo will need back up or a new attack. The reason I think he doesn't have a variety is because it is hard to think of moves for an zanpakuto like his, people like Rukia, Hitsu, Yama, Shiro, Shunsui have vast amount of abilities they could probably use, a good attack in my opinion will be Ichigo using a thing that kind of looks like Omni Slash Ver 5 in Advent Children where he hits them into the air binds them and uses Getsuga Tenshou from all angles before going above and using a Getsuga tenshou like Cero rocket blast type thing, that would be an awesome finisher and it would be overkill.

^Crack theories for attacks, another guess for an attack is Ichigo using the getsuga tenshou as a weapon itself kind of like Sasuke's Chidori Nagashi

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-19, 18:19   Link #83
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

so when are we getting back to Shinji and the others. 2010?
Old 2009-02-19, 18:51   Link #84
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Keep up? Ulquiorra didn't even bother to dodge Ichigo's GT. This is the first time Ichigo has been totally out-classed while he himself is actually primed. He's practically mastered his Vizard, his resolve isn't faltering and he's completely focused.
That's it ! after I cook dinner...

We have to review scenes...Because Ulq hasn't done shit but pop shit.

Ulq Cero didn't do anything either...just a scracth on the forehead. He couldn't hit him either---wtf?!

He hasn't mastered a damn thing and you know it. How can you call him a master and shit on him at the same time?

...That's quite a talent

Quote:
F-uck yeah...keep reading!
Old 2009-02-19, 19:32   Link #85
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
In my opinion Bankai became obsolete when Ichigo gained the Full Mask. It's like a second Bankai already... I bet he has a hollow-human form. It just hasn't appeared. Ogichi might show up...I dunno since he was turning into Zangetsu. But the "Old Man" will probably call him out.

They will mentor him, he will get a new move and dazzle you once again. It's just KT couldn't let him shine or it would be overkill because he did the things he did in SS.

Seriously he deflects an attack that has the power of million ZanpakutoS and Destroys a Cross that has the power to deflect a Million Zanpakutos and still people doubt him...*Mind boggling*

Urahara & Chad said it best:

Urahara :
" It's true Kurosaki -Kun has far above average Shingami Powers ..However he has very few skills as to how to use those EXCESSIVE powers" (Now add learning about an inner hollow to that)

Chad:

"What the the other Shingami have, that he definitely lacked...is EXPERIENCE. If he can at least compensate for that, he would... He would become frighteningly POWERFUL")

Um...Yeah. Strength is not his problem...

No wonder Ulq can keep up at the moment...
Yeah....if you didn't notice, Ichigo at that moment was practically invincible. And since then when have we seen that version of Ichigo? Never. He's back to a noob level. It's funny how you defend Ichigo so much.

Ulqi just took on his GT and now Ulqi is going to use his cero in his releassed form. Sure you say Cero is useless, but then Grimmjow use Grand rey cero in his released form? Nope.
Old 2009-02-19, 22:02   Link #86
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:

It still gave me deja vu of Zaraki's "go ahead and try to cut me" speech back in SS.

I thought it was sort of interesting how Ulq up brought the similarity between kuro getsuga tenshou and the hollow's released cero (just proving further that it would be redundant for Ichigo to gain a cero attack). There's probably some relationship between the two stemming from Ichigo's hollow powers. If anything, it at least justified Kubo re-using the same color scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak
He hasn't mastered a damn thing and you know it. How can you call him a master and shit on him at the same time?
He wasn't talking shit about Ichigo, he's saying that Ulq's that good. Ichigo's more powerful and focused than he's ever been and Ulq's still toying with him. That will probably change in a few chapters, but still it's obvious Ulq has a huge advantage at this point.

I definitely wouldn't call Ichigo a newbie either. He's been instructed by Rukia, Urahara, Zangetsu, Ganju, Yourichi and the vizards about the use of his powers at different points in the story. Not to mention the experience he's gained from all the battles he's fought throughout the series. Of course, most of his training has been rushed and he has no kidou ability at all, but he should have a good grasp of his powers by now. I don't really see why people are talking like Ichigo has no experience at all.

Old 2009-02-19, 22:39   Link #87
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
It still gave me deja vu of Zaraki's "go ahead and try to cut me" speech back in SS.

I thought it was sort of interesting how Ulq up brought the similarity between kuro getsuga tenshou and the hollow's released cero (just proving further that it would be redundant for Ichigo to gain a cero attack). There's probably some relationship between the two stemming from Ichigo's hollow powers. If anything, it at least justified Kubo re-using the same color scheme.

He wasn't talking shit about Ichigo, he's saying that Ulq's that good. Ichigo's more powerful and focused than he's ever been and Ulq's still toying with him. That will probably change in a few chapters, but still it's obvious Ulq has a huge advantage at this point.

I definitely wouldn't call Ichigo a newbie either. He's been instructed by Rukia, Urahara, Zangetsu, Ganju, Yourichi and the vizards about the use of his powers at different points in the story. Not to mention the experience he's gained from all the battles he's fought throughout the series. Of course, most of his training has been rushed and he has no kidou ability at all, but he should have a good grasp of his powers by now. I don't really see why people are talking like Ichigo has no experience at all.

Compared to the Shinigami who have been doing what they do for years and years Ichigo is inexperienced.

I don't know how the time officially flows in the manga but he's only been doing this a few years at the most.
Old 2009-02-19, 22:57   Link #88
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Compared to the Shinigami who have been doing what they do for years and years Ichigo is inexperienced.

I don't know how the time officially flows in the manga but he's only been doing this a few years at the most.
He's only been doing it a few months actually . Still in that short time, he's fought against a 3rd seat, 4 VC's, 2 captains, plus who-knows-how-many hollows/arrancar (few of which were captain-level themselves). Really, the intensity of that kind of experience more than outweighs the short amount of time IMO.

Old 2009-02-19, 23:40   Link #89
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

I think Ichigo does have exp. The point is, hakisak thinks Ichigo is the strongest person out there right now. Which I have to say is not true.

Your take?
Old 2009-02-20, 00:19   Link #90
RDF2050
Superidol

I am so tired of GT he need (Not HAVE) to use another ability and of course if he can contor, his reitus that will be as advantages to ichigo

I need Zangetsu or Shirusaki to get out of his sleep and teahc ihcigo how to fight control is body for about few chapters XD
Old 2009-02-20, 00:44   Link #91
Blaster

Perfect way to let Unohana make her entrance.
Old 2009-02-20, 01:04   Link #92
Freya

At this point in the story, GT is basically useless against the opponents.
Old 2009-02-20, 01:48   Link #93
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
At this point in the story, GT is basically useless against the opponents.
That's why I need A Cero GT Zero Tenshou whatever but something different
Old 2009-02-20, 02:05   Link #94
Freya

At this point Cero really is useless unless it's some Super h4x reaitsu cero.
Old 2009-02-20, 02:15   Link #95
kittybear

Ichigo the strongest??....lol if he was then he wouldn't get his ass handed to him. Ichigo will never be the strongest, but he does have the strongest "plot armor" that leaves him 1hp to any possible attack you could think with your mind ex. (super nova explosion and ect.)
If he was the strongest then wtf! is the point of becoming stronger since he wont be able to since he is "the strongest" after all

No one is stronger than strength itself. Right now ulqi is probably saying something like this on his mind (I am the best h4xx0r ever).Ichigo will become stronger but no the strongest(well maybe at the end of the manga)
Old 2009-02-20, 02:18   Link #96
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
Ichigo the strongest??....lol if he was then he wouldn't get his ass handed to him. Ichigo will never be the strongest, but he does have the strongest "plot armor" that leaves him 1hp to any possible attack you could think with your mind ex. (super nova explosion and ect.)
If he was the strongest then wtf! is the point of becoming stronger since he wont be able to since he is "the strongest" after all

No one is stronger than strength itself. Right now ulqi is probably saying something like this on his mind (I am the best h4xx0r ever).Ichigo will become stronger but no the strongest(well maybe at the end of the manga)
Mmm tell that to hakisak . Apparently hakisak can prove that Ichigo is the strongest character right now.
Old 2009-02-20, 02:29   Link #97
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ulquiorra may have a bit more speed or power, but he lacks ambition to win, he just wants to kill Ichigo for kicks, he follows Aizen god-knows-why while Ichigo is trying to save his friends and protect his family. "Let me show you...my resolve" <- many many chapters away at this pace.
Old 2009-02-20, 02:38   Link #98
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
@ No one in particular...Who said I am a fan girl? I just know a bad mofo when I see one

*HEADDESK! *...You guys are seriously draining all my energy...

I was going to quote you all but I don't feel like it.

Except for this...
Quote:
What?!

Rukia barely taught him anything but the basics- he didn't know what a Shikai was.

Zangetsu--taught him one move--

Yourichi, told him what a Bankai was, and how he could get it, and then he did everything on his own

Ganju taught him how to focus, and said that was the basics of the Kidou but he didn't teach him kidou.

This is where you guys are confused...

When I say "Skill" I mean "ability; aptitude; proficiency; expertise; craft or trade that requires special training"

Did he ever go to the Academy? No; right? Well alrighty then....
He has no skill at being a Shinigami he barely has the basic Knowledge because no one ever taught him...so that makes him a noob

When I say he has no "Experience" I mean "The knowledge or skill so derived."
Ichigo doesn't have that because he wasn't formally trained as a Shinigami
I am not talking about his "Experiences"--"Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience"Which would be--The shit he learned on his own, while fighting because no one taught him anything and he doesn't really no jack, because like you said---he just rushed in.

When I say his "Power"--I mean " power; intensity; force"
Which he has in abundance--he just lacks ""Skill" & "Experience"

Please learn the differences (PEOPLE!!), because I am not the one confused here.

Quote:
Number one when I said "Shit on him" I meant he wasn't speaking favorably while saying he "Mastered his Vizard" Which he hasn't, and it was funny using the word "Mastered" in a statement that was not flattering...which the irony just cracked me up

Now Ulq's not that good, he just keep saying that because I don't see all this..."outclassing" where?

Because in Chapter 340

All I saw was Block Parry, dodge duck--Ulquiorra's failure to land a blow--Ichigo doing okay. They looked about even to me

Next chapter...

Oh wow--he's really getting owned!
Granted....this did happen. But interference doesn't count--who is to say he couldn't of dodged or counter attacked?

Oh yeah...let's get you...
Quote:
Ulqi just took on his GT and now Ulqi is going to use his cero in his releassed form. Sure you say Cero is useless, but then Grimmjow use Grand rey cero in his released form? Nope.
GJ is lower in rank, pwned and irrelevant.--

So what if he uses a cero in released form? Was Ichigo in his Vaizard form?

Because when he wasn't Ulq's Cero did this--> Note: That's a scratch -- (Ulq says "Oho- you can withstand my cero without your mask")
Ichigo goes Vaizard--Ulq hits him with a cero-->
What happened then? Not a good damn thing...the bastard ran----- and then released... (I know why he ran, the point is he knew he HAD TO release)

Yes Getuga Tensho failed, but so did Ulquiorra's cero and damn near all his attacks. Ichigo didn't hurt him, but he didn't do shit to Ichigo either...

What he did excel in...
POPPING THE MOST SHIT

Can somebody tell me how he was outclassed? NO SHOW ME!!! (Out talked yes but they are about EVEN right now)

Quote:
Yeah....if you didn't notice, Ichigo at that moment was practically invincible. And since then when have we seen that version of Ichigo? Never. He's back to a noob level. It's funny how you defend Ichigo so much..
No; since he was a victim of plot-kai. Wanna see it?(find the corresponding thread because that is really off-topic)
Quote:
Apparently hakisak can prove that Ichigo is the strongest character right now.
If you ask me nicely I will show you how... (find the corresponding thread because that is really off-topic)
Old 2009-02-20, 03:06   Link #99
Freya

Still doesn't mean Ulqi's released Cero is gonna be crap.
Old 2009-02-20, 03:11   Link #100
Alchemist007
*Author

Red, blue, black. Must be the laser show.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion