AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 18 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 27.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 22.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 12.96%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-14, 07:37   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Amagami SS - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Amagami SS, Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2010-10-14, 13:48   Link #2
pampz21
ShipCore

Junichi go raise a flag like Keima!....

It's just like the first episode of Kami no!

If its' just ranking your always be the first my heart! that kind chessy lines!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-10-14, 13:51   Link #3
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Episode 15 of Amagami SS:
Old 2010-10-14, 20:18   Link #4
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
You know, not only is this
Spoiler:
I like.
Old 2010-10-14, 22:29   Link #5
Freeter
beyond

Was Haruka in this episode? Either I missed her appearance during the haunted house segment or this ep just broke the 'show all heroines in every episode' rule. Speaking of which...

Spoiler for 15:
Old 2010-10-14, 22:41   Link #6
iceyfw

what the.... those delusions he had in that haunted pyramid

i had to make sure if i wasn't high or something
Old 2010-10-14, 22:53   Link #7
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

The first half of the episode was the weirdest thing in this show ever. The second half, though, was really good. The second half of the episode made this the best episode in the series for me so far.
Old 2010-10-14, 23:37   Link #8
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
You know, not only is this
Spoiler:
I like.
You're right and we knew from previous episodes Ai was pretty flirty, but...
Spoiler for Ai - you go girl!:
Old 2010-10-15, 00:25   Link #9
GDB

What the hell was going on in the first half? That was... I don't even... My head...

Second half, however, was awesome. And I agree that Ai purposely didn't tell bring the subject of the park up to her brother so she could be alone with Junichi. That much is obvious. I'm really glad he chased after her... but logic would dictate that if you have time to run along the side of the pool for a moment, take off your jacket. That makes moving in the water very difficult.
Old 2010-10-15, 00:28   Link #10
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
The first half of the episode was the weirdest thing in this show ever. The second half, though, was really good. The second half of the episode made this the best episode in the series for me so far.
Seriously this , though second half was one of the better parts of the series and first part just left me scratching my head . The kiss on the swings was done really nicely.
MAL
Old 2010-10-15, 00:38   Link #11
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
but logic would dictate that if you have time to run along the side of the pool for a moment, take off your jacket. That makes moving in the water very difficult.
I knew there's so many arguments that we could pop out about that scene. Spare the jacket, it rather amuses me that he would take the furthest route to swim and reach to Ai when it would be easier and faster if he just run on the direction Ai was heading to.
Old 2010-10-15, 00:54   Link #12
Mairsile

I think the gas the mummy spewed at Junichi messed with his head which caused him to have hallucinations. I believe that was the reason for the bizarre scenario.
Old 2010-10-15, 00:56   Link #13
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Amazing episode with lots of elements variations. Is first one to make me cry.

Ok the first thing to say is the following 2 scenes were the first.......
to emotional affect me to have tears for Ai combined with the OST.

Originals
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/bed0939b.gif
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/20d26d11.gif
Other than that the episode was marked of what is the best kiss scene ever in the whole series but being shown fully and well here=>

Original
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/ef5c9c12.gif
Other comments of the episode.....that guy literally surprised me as in WTF. Do wonder if those tickets are the same ones from when Junichi went with Sae to the amusement park? Zettai Ryouiki! Guess Ai here got a good idea to wear some too. Woah! Holding hands is fast! Surprising here it was that Junichi held hands with Ai already. He had so much trouble with Sae. Poor Junichi here since he could not handle some rides at all. Good thing Ai helped him. Surprising it was that Junichi is not only good in fight games but also in shooting games. Good proof he can make the detective job after all. I for one got convinced of it.

Rihoko on the other hand has a nice new hair style here. Kind of liked it a lot. She is my #2 after all. Also surprising was to see Miay, Sae and Rihoko team. Find it a nice team also. Just a important thing....the following are no doubt induced by a illusion gas=>
Spoiler:
It has something to do with that mummy blowing that smoke on him. Ayatusji looking younger and Kaoru (being more looking as a guy) with Keiko are hallucinations. The haunted house's special effects like that Pharaoh here was incredible. Now that would make money IRL but the gas is dangerous to some people.....as it warps their senses. The following is 100% logical although it was a illusion=>
Spoiler:

Logical thing is the way Ai is positioned and the finger pokes.....it leads to Junichi putting it in Ai's vagina. It's obvious and logical with the pics. Ai is damn bold here to even think of having a setup like that on the swing. And being like that on Junichi....hey that is like a sex position. Gives out quite the ideal here. The kiss in pic format=>
Spoiler:
Hey, this girl looks pretty hot for a model in a magazine. I would guess that from this part Hibiki scolding Ai already was the start of something bad since Ai also started to burst into tears around that part. Well in the locker room at this point it shows a lot that Ai did indeed cry. Damn Junichi! So brave to jump in the pool with his clothes!
Preview of episode!

Looks like were are in for more ecchi since it is obvious at this point=>
Spoiler:
That Ai visits Junichi in the onsen naked.
Episode is 10/10!
Old 2010-10-15, 00:59   Link #14
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The first half was just... atrocious...
I was already pretty when a male version of Tangel... Kaoru and young Ayatsuji appeared, but then the ramen thing,,, Just... (O_O)... When did this become an occult anime...

The second half was a lot better... But still left me pretty (O_O) during the climax scene. For him to catch up to her while wearing clothes and swimming in the water...! He must be better than me! (sarcasm)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2010-10-15, 01:07   Link #15
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Junichi go raise a flag like Keima!....

It's just like the first episode of Kami no!
Well thing the story gets resets so Junichi never keeps the previous girl but Keima does since the story never resets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Wow.. just wow. Wth was i watching. Kaoru turned into a boy... Ayatsuji turned into a small girl... and lastly AI TURNED INTO A MISO RAMEN. What kind of haunted house is that =.=''
The house uses illusion gas.....there is no other explanation for it and yes they can get sued for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
what the.... those delusions he had in that haunted pyramid i had to make sure if i wasn't high or something
Correction Junichi was high but I am more surprised Ai got the reactions of pleasure instead.....guess her desires were quite sexually kept inside of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'm really glad he chased after her... but logic would dictate that if you have time to run along the side of the pool for a moment, take off your jacket. That makes moving in the water very difficult.
Not only jacket but the pants would have been good too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mairsile View Post
I think the gas the mummy spewed at Junichi messed with his head which caused him to have hallucinations. I believe that was the reason for the bizarre scenario.
Guess I am not the only one who got it. Still in USA that is a military application and the park can be sued for that. What do you do if the person kills themselves or is not mentally stable for that gas....big problem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The first half was just... atrocious...
I was already pretty when a male version of Tangel... Kaoru and young Ayatsuji appeared, but then the ramen thing,,, Just... (O_O)... When did this become an occult anime...
Yeah I am with you on the weird feeling since I got it too but I also knew in the back of my mind that it was the gas who gave him hallucinations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
The second half was a lot better... But still left me pretty (O_O) during the climax scene. For him to catch up to her while wearing clothes and swimming in the water...! He must be better than me! (sarcasm)
ROFL! Maybe he got the adrenaline rush but still it was surprising.
Old 2010-10-15, 02:10   Link #16
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

....H-hold on a second.

This is supposed to be a simple romance story, right?
In a school setting, right?
Doing slice-of-life, day-to-day activities, RIGHT?

Then why the hell is there a GHOST Ayatsuji-chan? What's with all the TIKI GODS? Why is Nanasaki a BOWL OF RAMEN?
And why in God's name would you put ANY of this in here?
That was ridiculous, nonsensical, and completely unnecessary. Who's the guy responsible for this? I need to punch him in the nutsack.

Just great; not only is Jun a pervert and an idiot, HE'S ALSO CRAZY.

.........But.

The second part was great.
Ai really shows her assertiveness by landing the first kiss, with that teasing playfulness that makes her oh so fun.
And Jun gets a big plus for jumpin' into that pool, clothes and all; now THAT'S being manly.

Now Amagami isn't really a high-tension drama show, but that pool scene did have some emotion to it.
Not enough though.
Maybe it was the animation or something, but it could have been done a little better.

I'm really worried for Rihoko and Ayatsuji; at the rate Jun's character is progressing, we might see two girls hanging around a chainsaw-wielding psychopath foaming at the mouth.
Old 2010-10-15, 02:23   Link #17
Mairsile

Watch the part again where Junichi pokes the mummy and notice what comes out of its mouth in front of him.
Spoiler for Suspicious gas:

On another note: Based on Ai's comment following the kiss, I wonder if Junichi got aroused lol
Spoiler for Hentai Junichi!:

Last edited by Mairsile; 2010-10-15 at 02:41.
Old 2010-10-15, 02:38   Link #18
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
....H-hold on a second.

This is supposed to be a simple romance story, right?
In a school setting, right?
Doing slice-of-life, day-to-day activities, RIGHT?

Then why the hell is there a GHOST Ayatsuji-chan? What's with all the TIKI GODS? Why is Nanasaki a BOWL OF RAMEN?
And why in God's name would you put ANY of this in here?
That was ridiculous, nonsensical, and completely unnecessary. Who's the guy responsible for this? I need to punch him in the nutsack.

Just great; not only is Jun a pervert and an idiot, HE'S ALSO CRAZY.

.........But.

The second part was great.
Ai really shows her assertiveness by landing the first kiss, with that teasing playfulness that makes her oh so fun.
And Jun gets a big plus for jumpin' into that pool, clothes and all; now THAT'S being manly.

Now Amagami isn't really a high-tension drama show, but that pool scene did have some emotion to it.
Not enough though.
Maybe it was the animation or something, but it could have been done a little better.

I'm really worried for Rihoko and Ayatsuji; at the rate Jun's character is progressing, we might see two girls hanging around a chainsaw-wielding psychopath foaming at the mouth.
First half was... filler. I refuse to see it as anything but that. For the most part. I was still through most of it. Second half was more 'canon'.

Spoiler for Looking forward to...:
Old 2010-10-15, 02:46   Link #19
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mairsile View Post
Watch the part again where Junichi pokes the mummy and notice what comes out of its mouth in front of him.
Spoiler for Suspicious gas:
!!!

Whoooooo the heck is that? I see short hair......
Old 2010-10-15, 03:00   Link #20
Child_of_Sierra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Was Haruka in this episode? Either I missed her appearance during the haunted house segment or this ep just broke the 'show all heroines in every episode' rule.
As far as I can tell she didn't appear but she was talking with Junichi in the preview at the end of the episode. She was likely "hiding" during one of the swimming pool scenes because Hibiki didn't want her there.