AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-11, 14:47   Link #761
Mars Mode

Is the most human reaction so far in the whole LN, the one kinji has showed us in this chapter, almost died the day before, almost died today, he lost, he was misunderstood, he cant go back to his own house, haimaki following him, the school, the feeling of frustration after resolving to talk to Aria and then she explodes, and losing his Liberty inside the sniping restriction.
And above all not sleeping well, if someone doesnt let me sleep well, he or she will face my wrath.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 14:50   Link #762
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Is the most human reaction so far in the whole LN, the one kinji has showed us in this chapter, almost died the day before, almost died today, he lost, he was misunderstood, he cant go back to his own house, haimaki following him, the school, the feeling of frustration after resolving to talk to Aria and then she explodes, and losing his Liberty inside the sniping restriction.
And above all not sleeping well, if someone doesnt let me sleep well, he or she will face my wrath.
Yeah pretty much agree with this. Kinji showed a understandable reaction. He doesn't want to deal with Aria right now, if anything like this event showed, it just makes the situation even more complex. Though he did learn something about Reki out of it.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 14:50   Link #763
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Kinji has raged several times before over his misfortune, if you want to talk about human reactions.

Trouble is, every time he does so, he's 'being an asshole'. Since the most human reaction would be to push each of the girls down a long flight of stairs. Or just run away, which he does once in a while. As with the bulletproof safe.

Except for Jeanne.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 14:54   Link #764
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
Kinji has raged several times before over his misfortune, if you want to talk about human reactions.

Trouble is, every time he does so, he's 'being an asshole'. Since the most human reaction would be to push each of the girls down a long flight of stairs.
I'd be really hard pressed not to do that in one of these situations. I pride myself on my tolerance but even I get exasperated just reading some antics that come up in this and other light novels like this.

Also I was wondering about this but is Kinji really "E" rank level outside of hysteria mode? I know he is ranked that because of missing the ranking exam but it still seems like he isn't that incompetent out of it. Of course the flaw being there aren't really any other low rank students visible in the series I can think of. Most characters seem to be B through S that Kinji interacts with.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-05-11, 14:56   Link #765
Mars Mode

the only time when he was an asshole was back in vol 2, but this time I understand, besides a lot of things happen in a Row making a situation so simple completely crazy, and its not like Aria didnt help to make of that situation something even more nervewracking, I would have gone crazy with that.
In this case both partys are to blame.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 14:56   Link #766
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

No, he isn't. For the reason you stated. Maybe he'd be something like rank C, or maybe even B.
Old 2011-05-11, 14:59   Link #767
Xacual

Quote:
No, he isn't. For the reason you stated. Maybe he'd be something like rank C, or maybe even B.
Yeah I was just curious if it was ever brought up outside of Aria's accusations about him being S in the first novel. Guess we'll see whenever we get the next ranking exam in the novel unless it's in the untranslated stuff.

Old 2011-05-11, 14:59   Link #768
tsunade666

He is not an E rank butei outside of hysteria mode. His trying to become an E rank butei. And being one is different from trying to become one. Since he often use as an excuse that he was transferring schools. He start doing mission for credits only. But if you look at his work in vol 3. Even without hysteria mode. Digging a tunnel and slipping through vlad is not an easy feet of someone that used to fetch cat. The difficulty is too big.
Old 2011-05-11, 17:35   Link #769
Hiro Hayase

Wooooow, chapter 3 of volume 6 already has 923 views. It was 81 views a few hours back.

Well it does get awfully annoying whenever Aria jumps to conclusions like that without listening to the other sides story. Kinji has been through alot though...

P.S. Hikari are you by any chance a perfectionist? If yes, then do you get the sudden urge to fix crooked paintings in a museum?
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 17:51   Link #770
tsunade666

the little bits of translated in chapter 3 vol 6 change my opinion a bit on Kinji. So he really thinks he will be attacked and armed himself.

It's getting interesting to see the third quadra. But it looks like I wouldn't be seeing it here in vol 6 because it's reki's sniper battle.
Old 2011-05-11, 23:13   Link #771
ZeKeR
Superbad

I can say this much for the unlucky guy...

he can tolerate Jeanne since her actions either make him sigh because he cant talk back or facepalm in his mind for not being able to match her reasoning.

I can understand what the guy has been going through... he went through a LOT... but that doesnt mean that he has to be an asshole for that matter... oh well lets see if he changers for the better again...

I wonder why his old man wanted a black deagle instead of the silver finish one...

Last edited by ZeKeR; 2011-05-12 at 00:37.
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 02:14   Link #772
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Sometimes I wonder why I bother to put a T/L note when there are only 1.2k views of the page...
Old 2011-05-12, 02:59   Link #773
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder why I bother to put a T/L note when there are only 1.2k views of the page...
well others are sometimes lost within the reading... its probably best if its thar...
Old 2011-05-12, 03:09   Link #774
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Sorry about not answering earlier: I'm not a perfectionist, I'd prefer it if things were right, though.

Well, BT went down just as I was about to add the next 2%. Oh well.

'Tis back up. Can't add it, though.
Old 2011-05-12, 04:30   Link #775
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
nothing new, this sort of stuff will always happen. I think it's the people who are actually duped that needs some education. fortunately, I believe there is only a very small population who will actually pay for it.
actually its mindless adults who buys the pirated stuff on the side ways they think they helping people but actually being ripped of with LOW QUALITY vids
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 05:13   Link #776
tsunade666

it's harsh to called them mindless even though they are really being ripped off but the sellers doesn't know too unless your a net guru or stuck with your computer most of your life that you enjoy downloading what you watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post

I wonder why his old man wanted a black deagle instead of the silver finish one...
Zek Black suits the guy. That's all (joke XD) but really imagine a 2 meter tall man with big build in black suit. You just got to have a black gun that fits on your image.

EDIT

Reading a bit of update

Quote:
so the swimming class that the girls of C class were going to have was pushed back till after school.
shouldn't it be class c? and not c class? if clarified, I can edit it.
Old 2011-05-12, 05:25   Link #777
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
actually its mindless adults who buys the pirated stuff on the side ways they think they helping people but actually being ripped of with LOW QUALITY vids
For some reasons, I've never saw much in my city...though it's more countryside, people selling ripped off translations are rare.
Old 2011-05-12, 06:48   Link #778
tsunade666

it's not rare in philippines because its the country that like to be pirated XD really it's not laughing matter to find an original. If you want one then you go to the mall or if you know a store that sells original. Even in mall are not guaranteed original because it still cost much more than the pirated ver. yare yare...
Old 2011-05-12, 07:13   Link #779
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

*Looks at the tags*

Well, looks like, we're...playing detectives.

Back on topic, Nera, YnH, Kira, want a fourth translator?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 07:28   Link #780
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Kimoi~ That was dedicated to you, Lare.

If you're talking about yourself, I know that you have a lot on your plate.
I'm going at a pretty good pace, so I don't feel as if I need much help, but you should ask Kira and Nera, though they're inactive, maintenant.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen