Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-12-20, 11:50   Link #141
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
You know you really should update your thread with the sigs you've done in the Anime signature requests and the requests in here. Your sigs get better and better every time you make one. They should be displayed

I just have to say...I REALLY LOVE THIS SIG!

Did you see the other ones he made me? ^_^ I have a talent for picking good artists. Besides I can come up with so great ones (Concepts and images but I have no talent. Lets be clear on that.) but it's better to give them creative license. Judging by his style...I knew he could do it! So I took a chance and asked him

I don't mind if he revamps it for you. ^_^ That image is kick ass. ...unless you just ment you want him to make you a sig...

Listen Rick ...I really love this sig (both versions) I mean I really love it so much

That I have to take this last time. to ask you....Remember it's not a rush. I can wait but ....Can you redo this one with just him like you did this one(I am wearing) with a different background?:

Spoiler for savin space:

And make one more in that style out of one of these images?
Spoiler for for extraction:

Spoiler for Images to be used in backgrounds of either sig:

by the way if you decide that a image I chose for background makes a better extraction then do it. I just want him and no one else (unless it guns)

If marks wants to use any of them for a sig....I don't mind. My sig is hot can see why he wants one. THANKS ^_^

*Flees before dragon roars*
What? Like this?

Oh yeah, Render!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranReaper View Post
Nice little place you have here. Hey, draw me Arnold Schwarzenegger . Just joking with ye. Anyway, I think I'll be visiting here a little bit more often now that I have found out your 'hiding spot' . Adios.
Yo, Thanks!

¡Gracias!
Old 2008-12-20, 12:28   Link #142
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
What? Like this?

Oh yeah, Render!

Yo, Thanks!

¡Gracias!
er no...I wanted a a new one like you did the one I am wearing.

The image on the side and then a background picture....

What about the second one?
can you make one more...Pick an image to render out of the ones I selected...*nervous giggle* hehehehe
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 18:01   Link #143
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
er no...I wanted a a new one like you did the one I am wearing.

The image on the side and then a background picture....

What about the second one?
can you make one more...Pick an image to render out of the ones I selected...*nervous giggle* hehehehe
Well, with all the images you posted, you confused me a lot

Could you be more especific and pic EXACTLY the image you want as bg and the image you want as pop-up?
Old 2008-12-20, 18:42   Link #144
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Well, with all the images you posted, you confused me a lot

Could you be more especific and pic EXACTLY the image you want as bg and the image you want as pop-up?

I am sorry...I was up half the night without coffee...

I wanted you to take this image and make it the pop up

Then I wanted you to pick which image you think best works with that image. so I gave you a lot of choice. I like the color and black and white image. But you might not want to do that again so I supplied a choice because I like them all

Then I selected 3 images to choose from that I wanted as the pop up.

I gave you three because I figured you'd pick which one was easiest or inspired you the most. I like all three so it doesn't matter which is the pop up. Again I have no artistic talent I can come up with a concept but visualizing an execution I suck at. I may pick an image that sucks or isn't a good one to use as either. That's where you come in. You're the artist I figure you can visualize what image should be the background for the pop ups I chose.

These images were left for both sigs and for you to chose which one looks best with the renders. I also had a thought. What if one the images I picked for the popup was actually a better background. Or what if one of the images I picked as background was a better pop up? So I figured if that happened you could scrap the ones I picked and use the one you chose.

You are the artist. I just want it like this one. Pop up on the side or middle if it looks better. and a background of him. I can't choose because I don't know which ones you would really rather use. If the image doesn't appeal to you ...it won't be as good. So I am leaving it all to you.

I just want that first render with a new background in the style of my current (doesn't have to be an exact replica) and second one the same way but you pick that one....Understand?
(The manga pages (not chapter covers)...I only wanted the large images of him if you used any for a background)

I only want the Mamoru. Oh yeah you can put his name or the name of the manga. whichever you decide looks best.
Old 2008-12-21, 00:48   Link #145
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I am sorry...I was up half the night without coffee...

I wanted you to take this image and make it the pop up

Then I wanted you to pick which image you think best works with that image. so I gave you a lot of choice. I like the color and black and white image. But you might not want to do that again so I supplied a choice because I like them all

Then I selected 3 images to choose from that I wanted as the pop up.

I gave you three because I figured you'd pick which one was easiest or inspired you the most. I like all three so it doesn't matter which is the pop up. Again I have no artistic talent I can come up with a concept but visualizing an execution I suck at. I may pick an image that sucks or isn't a good one to use as either. That's where you come in. You're the artist I figure you can visualize what image should be the background for the pop ups I chose.

These images were left for both sigs and for you to chose which one looks best with the renders. I also had a thought. What if one the images I picked for the popup was actually a better background. Or what if one of the images I picked as background was a better pop up? So I figured if that happened you could scrap the ones I picked and use the one you chose.

You are the artist. I just want it like this one. Pop up on the side or middle if it looks better. and a background of him. I can't choose because I don't know which ones you would really rather use. If the image doesn't appeal to you ...it won't be as good. So I am leaving it all to you.

I just want that first render with a new background in the style of my current (doesn't have to be an exact replica) and second one the same way but you pick that one....Understand?
(The manga pages (not chapter covers)...I only wanted the large images of him if you used any for a background)

I only want the Mamoru. Oh yeah you can put his name or the name of the manga. whichever you decide looks best.
Okay

Old 2008-12-21, 01:07   Link #146
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Okay

YES YES YES!

Thank you !

Old 2008-12-21, 01:09   Link #147
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

It's Mamoru...Hijikata Mamoru. the name is wrong

Er can you put him on the side...I like the pose in background and the sword is covering it...

Unless it looks bad then leave it and just correct the names on both .

Er you mind posting the render to the red one?
btw ...THEY KICK ASS!

Love the comic book feel of them!

love this too

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-12-21 at 01:28.
Old 2008-12-21, 02:07   Link #148
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It's Mamoru...Hijikata Mamoru. the name is wrong

Er can you put him on the side...I like the pose in background and the sword is covering it...

Unless it looks bad then leave it and just correct the names on both .

Er you mind posting the render to the red one?
btw ...THEY KICK ASS!

Love the comic book feel of them!

love this too
Fixed

Old 2008-12-21, 02:31   Link #149
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

I should have left well enough alone...

Can you put him back?. It was better the way you had it

Please...then I swear to god I won't bug you for ....a while...
Old 2008-12-21, 02:40   Link #150
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I should have left well enough alone...

Can you put him back?. It was better the way you had it

Please...then I swear to god I won't bug you for ....a while...
Joker is getting angry...

Old 2008-12-21, 02:41   Link #151
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Thanks! I am all good now

*flees*
Old 2008-12-21, 02:49   Link #152
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Dang those look so badass. Btw, I really like your current signature and avatar for the season. It deviates from your "evil" style.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 02:54   Link #153
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Btw, I really like your current signature and avatar for the season. It deviates from your "evil" style.
I know... wierd, right? O.o
Old 2008-12-21, 09:53   Link #154
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

You know your sig and avie are cute...Kawaiii Rick fits now

Thanks again!... Er can I have the render for this one?

This way when you get tired of me...my fall back guys can't make any excuses

*Dodges Dragon Breath*
Old 2008-12-21, 10:43   Link #155
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You know your sig and avie are cute...Kawaiii Rick fits now

Thanks again!... Er can I have the render for this one?

This way when you get tired of me...my fall back guys can't make any excuses

*Dodges Dragon Breath*
Don't worry Utsuku, I'm happy to know that people like my works

Old 2008-12-21, 12:08   Link #156
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Don't worry Utsuku, I'm happy to know that people like my works

Like your work... are you kidding me?

. ...I am in love with you!

(This sig is a ten! *Kicks all the 8.5-ers!*)

When I get on your nerves just say so...after awhile I will give you a break and stalk someone else. I have to put you in my fall back guy category . See I favor different artists for their different styles. When I first start asking them...I don't ask for simple things and I am vauge about what I want. I find when I do that...Your natural creativity and your freedom to do what you want and not what I want....Gets me really hot sigs. I like to have the best. I like to show them off.

Once I find out the area you are great in. I come to you for specifics...that aren't always simple. But I have been told my requests were fun to make....in another lifetime that is...

I also like the same image by different users... I may ask three people do the same thing...I like the same sig done by different people...so they all have different personality. I take my requests for sigs seriously...and I am very possessive of the the really hot ones. (meaning if I really like it, I will fight a user tooth and nail for it) Actually I like them all...

Then there are the people I go to that I know can't do what I want, but until I find someone to do it. I will just give them the image and I will get a hot sig anyway even if it isn't what I had in mind. (I will love it all the same)

You can do BOTH! Be go to and fall back guy!

Then there are the people who I want to make me a sig really bad but haven't gotten up the nerve to ask them. You fill a lot of request...So I took a chance on you. Your sigs were hot...My eye kept being drawn to them. That's the main reason I asked. Not just because you were nice. I want the BEST of BEST. So I can show it off...Don't worry...I WILL TELL EVERYONE YOU MADE IT! Unless you ask me not to or I see you say you don't want credit for fear of requests <---Which would probably be me.

I am sorry I wrote a novel but I really LOVE SIGNATURES!. More than any user you'll ever see...except one I think we are about tied...

I wish I had talent. I am good at planning, but actual execution is ..................painful. You guys really have my respect. I know this isn't easy. I am in awe of your skills. I am also jealous you talented bastards are so good you tell other people "You can learn it too" You can't...some people are just bad at it.

If I ask you for a sig...it means I think you are truly good. Or else I won't ask you...

Now I put you through request hell in the last couple of days... Thanks for that you are the man! (With a name like Rick...I hope you are guy)

I will visit to shamelessly bump your thread, because frankly ...I want them to see the sigs you made for me... and your other stuff too.... but I won't bug you for a sig...

(I don't know how long I can hold off on that promise not beg...I honestly can't help it)

PS THANKS FOR THE RENDERS...Two people I haven't stalked in while promised to make me a sig.

HEHEE...I have the renders ....they have no excuse now!
Old 2008-12-21, 13:39   Link #157
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Monthly Update

Spoiler for Avatars:

Spoiler for Signatures:

Spoiler for Renders:

Spoiler for Draw:

This is the last update of the this year, Thank you all for keeping my thread alive, for the cookies and for the coments!

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2009-02-01 at 04:19.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 16:13   Link #158
Kaix
[. . .]

This month's banner is just... wow. What about the original pic? I don't remember seeing it before. That golden axe is a very nice touch.

Those popup sigs look quite badass. Makes the characters stand out a lot in an imposing way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Dang those look so badass. Btw, I really like your current signature and avatar for the season. It deviates from your "evil" style.
It's always the cute ones you need to watch out for.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 19:41   Link #159
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Ehem, you should probably wander why I made my Monthly update so soo, well, tomorrow I'm leaving for vacations and won't be back until January

I just wanted to wish you all guys a Merry Christmas and the best of the lucks for this upcoming 2009

Merry Christmas!

Old 2008-12-21, 23:36   Link #160
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Man, the sigs, in your monthly update are amazing, I love all of them. That drawing was really cute, though...who are the characters? Pretty intense month. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote