AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-06-20, 22:03   Link #61
Brawlre

I think she can now the only reason she could not before was because the public still thought she was the leader of the chaos brigade but now they know who the true leader was so now it wouldn't be to far fetched to see her as his servant
Brawlre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 22:05   Link #62
Krudelu
???

Problem is would the evil piece work on her? Remember despite the nerf she's about twice stronger compared to two heavenly dragons at their prime iirc
Krudelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 22:10   Link #63
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@Drace028
It was mentioned that God can't be reincarnated as devil...
Are you even reading this?
Old 2016-06-20, 22:10   Link #64
batman14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drace028 View Post
Why Can't she?
at this point the rankings are getting messed up because of all the missing higher ups
and this team is not for the rating games but more of an image for controlling the possible rogue divinities.
Issei being one of the only guys with connection to a lot of powerful beings.
Azazel said it at the end of Vol 12 that she is to powerful even with not being at full power and Aisa Ravel and Xenovia are going to be in his peerage
batman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 22:30   Link #65
Variabug
Professional Lurker

And as I said Gasper will probably not let Valerie be a part of Issei's peerage.

I don't think Crom will not join simply because he doesn't really do teams.

Cao also wants to test the limits of human capability, although out of all the males he is the most likely if Issei can convince him to abandon his humanity and "hero" status. But even then Cao is also not really a team player so him in a peerage wouldn't do very well.
Variabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 00:40   Link #66
Drace028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
@Drace028
It was mentioned that God can't be reincarnated as devil...
Are you even reading this?
Like I said
Not the rating games team
But a team that functions as a symbol
Drace028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 01:47   Link #67
batman14

Quote:
Like I said
Not the rating games team
But a team that functions as a symbol
The only team Ophis can join is Issei second team that Vali told him to make Which i dont see happening cause Issei dont want her to fight
batman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 03:44   Link #68
aw454wtr

To be honest, I am not really looking forward to rating game volumes, the only rating game that was actually fair was in vol 10, the RG in Vol 2 and 5 was extremely biased against Ise

Somehow I think the interantional tournament will end up being abandonded due to Indra vs Shiva war, with two hindu gods at war,the whole world and all dimensions would be affected, even the likes of rizeviem and the whole qlipoth put together are a minor threat when compared to hindu gods rampaging

The migh be a possibility of tiamat joining Ise, She may have hated the Ddraig in the past due to him and albion recklessly fighting,but now she must know Ddraig has changed..... or it could just be a lover's quarell between the two dragons in the past

As for ophis,I doubt even a mutation queen or two mutation Rooks would be enough to reincarnate her to a devil,she is at least 400% stronger than Ddraig in his prime

Now Lililith might be possible with a mutation piece(s)
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 06:32   Link #69
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Why Can't she?
at this point the rankings are getting messed up because of all the missing higher ups
and this team is not for the rating games but more of an image for controlling the possible rogue divinities.
Issei being one of the only guys with connection to a lot of powerful beings.
no, she can't.
if underworld want to make Ophis a symbol to press a rogue, why didn't they make a public statement about underworld have Ophis as an allies?

it wouldn't disturb Ise future team composition

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 07:47   Link #70
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
To be honest, I am not really looking forward to rating game volumes, the only rating game that was actually fair was in vol 10, the RG in Vol 2 and 5 was extremely biased against Ise
The Rating Game in Vol 2 was unfair for Rias and her entire team not just Ise.

As for the one in Volume 5, i won't really call it biased but rather it was done on purpose. It's for the sake of having them grow.

Quote:
“It seems like the higher-ups were the ones who decided that, Ise-kun. The youth, especially the matches we participate in somehow had rules told to us at the actual match. The matches like Bael vs Glasya-Labolas and Sitri vs Agares had the rules told to them a few days before the match.”

I didn’t know that! So Sairaorg-san and Saji had matches where they knew the details beforehand!

“Why were we the only ones given those kinds of situations which made us become nervous!? This is unreasonable, and it isn’t fair!”

“For our first match against Sitri, we were told about the rules beforehand, but for the matches after that, there are rumours that the higher-ups decided to purposely tell us when the match takes place.”

“What the hell, are we being played with?”

“I hear that the higher-ups put us in an irregular situation on purpose. I hear that they were trying to have both sides which include us and the group of the player we are put against go through a different type of growth. –And that actually did happen.
Rias and the others didn't have any experience in fighting in a restricted situation, that could be why it was done. You can't call that biased cause in the end the team did undergo growth. Besides if just having some restriction = biased against someone, then you're saying the existence of the Scramble flag itself is a biased to Ise cause that game also has restriction on going full power.

Last edited by B214; 2016-06-21 at 10:42.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 09:28   Link #71
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Draco: If you're talking about Ise's second team, aside from his Peerage, then you have to understand that you're wrong about Vali even then. Vali said he wants to fight against Ise's team, not be a part of it. Remember: Ise and Vali are rivals.

And like Batman14 said, Ophis won't be allowed to join Ise's other team (aside from the Rating Game/Peerage one) anyway because Ise doesn't want to let her fight. He doesn't like the idea because he knows she doesn't really want to fight.

Also, please remember, Draco, that it's already decided that Asia, Xenovia and Ravel are going to be in his Peerage. Ise's going to trade with Rias for Asia and Xenovia.

@Aw: B214 is right about those Rating Games you mentioned.
Old 2016-06-21, 11:15   Link #72
Drace028

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Draco: If you're talking about Ise's second team, aside from his Peerage, then you have to understand that you're wrong about Vali even then. Vali said he wants to fight against Ise's team, not be a part of it. Remember: Ise and Vali are rivals.

And like Batman14 said, Ophis won't be allowed to join Ise's other team (aside from the Rating Game/Peerage one) anyway because Ise doesn't want to let her fight. He doesn't like the idea because he knows she doesn't really want to fight.

Also, please remember, Draco, that it's already decided that Asia, Xenovia and Ravel are going to be in his Peerage. Ise's going to trade with Rias for Asia and Xenovia.

@Aw: B214 is right about those Rating Games you mentioned.
Yes they are Rivals but at this point they are also Allies.
The team that I'm thinking is one that possibly would fight against other divine being that Vali would undoubtedly would want to be part of

Ise might not want her to fight but the current event she might need to either way

and honestly I think there is no reason for a trade. Ise right now on Rias' team is basically the 2nd in command, he's the strongest fighter and Ise still has his dream on making Rias' team the strongest in the rating game which I dont see happening if he makes his own Rating Game team

I might be extremely wrong with these prediction but who knows
I just like throwing my ideas
Drace028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 11:44   Link #73
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise wants to become independent from Rias after making her the best in the Rating Games and becoming the Ultimate Pawn for her. That obviously means having his own Peerage and he'll add Xenovia and Asia to that Peerage after trading with Rias for them. It's already been decided in the LNs. But it's also true Ise will always be Rias' Pawn. And Rias will probably retire after becoming the best in the Rating Games, so Ise will go Pro with his own Peerage after that, I guess. Even if Ise does start participating with his own Team in the Rating Games, independent from Rias, I hope he won't have to face her precisely because he'll still be her Pawn.

As for Vali, I can't ever see him participating in Rating Games anyway. And he said to Ise in Volume 21 that he wants to fight against a team made by him some day, one that won't be for Rating Games but just a team Ise will have created similar to the current "Vali Team" which consists of Kuroka, Le Fay, Arthur and etc.
Old 2016-06-21, 19:12   Link #74
ady623

What do you think Ise's quote means

I realized just now that this isnt simply about choosing or not choosing.
Yeah, I had wished for to become a Harem King.
Rias, Asia, Akeno-san, and everyone—――!
If my ambition I had been aiming for lies after the International Tournament, then I――
――Hyoudou Issei

maybe hes chossing a side from Indra Or Shiva

Deciding on whether to leave rais or stay until shes champ

maybe hes choosing not to take people from Rais team which is plausiblebecause they have never really confirmed it even Ise says theres talks and it seems like im gonna have them but he himself never cam out and said imma take them and like vali said it doesnt really matter they can all still be with you in another team
ady623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-22, 09:08   Link #75
NeutralZero

potential members of Isei's group aside
is there a chance that Akeno and Kiba would also turn into high class devil. After all they along with Isei are the only ones in Ria's peer that is currently a mid class devil...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-22, 12:22   Link #76
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ady: I think he's talking about choosing between the girls and saying he doesn't have to because he's going to be Harem King anyway. I'm just not sure about the thing that he says lies after the International Tournament.
Old 2016-06-22, 14:15   Link #77
ady623

@Neutralzero probably not at this moment cuz theres no real reason for them to become ones like with the mid-level test

@Dragonosman that could be it cuz all the girls are saying ill still be by your side maybe they were thinking he would choose rais and thats it.

and maybe for the Rating Game thing hes talking about how if he wants to be independent he needs to start now and hes leaving or that he needs to do something important alone .
Old 2016-06-22, 15:52   Link #78
DragonOsman
Dragon King

[Firstly, it's "Rias". Please get her name right.]

Akeno and Kiba might still become High-Class Devils. They just don't want to get Peerages of their own like Ise wants to. As for the third sentence in your post: that could be it, too, yeah (the Rating Game part - the part about him maybe needing to do something alone could be true, but I'm not sure).
Old 2016-06-22, 16:53   Link #79
ady623

LOL i keep putting the A before I sorry.

and ya maybe the others could get bumped up too cuz it would be cool if everybody got promoted together

hmm i couldn't even guess what he gonna do but im excited to see him grow
Old 2016-06-22, 18:02   Link #80
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

@Osman: you're right.

Other character that should have a rank promotion could be Xenovia think she fact many surprising actions, so it should be a demon of middle class after all.
I have a question anyone has new information about the v22?

Tags
dxd: civil war