AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-28, 11:29   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Episode 120 Discussion Thread

This was borderline alright and the sub par animation didn't help much either.

Spoiler:

Mangawise ch 207 to 209.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-03-28 at 23:21.
Old 2007-03-28, 12:41   Link #2
kagato3

Spoiler for for how one part of this ep played out in the manga:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2007-03-28 at 13:11.
Old 2007-03-28, 12:42   Link #3
ThoHell

Man oh man, this is getting good! The music fits the scenes so perfectly.

And what's with that little shop girl? She's completely freaky with her weird personality and monstrous strength!

Spoiler for ep 120:
Old 2007-03-28, 12:48   Link #4
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Man oh man, this is getting good! The music fits the scenes so perfectly.

And what's with that little shop girl? She's completely freaky with her weird personality and monstrous strength!

Spoiler for ep 120:
It's not the first time she's been shown like that, remeber Ichigo's training before SS arc.

Spoiler for ep 120:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-03-28, 13:00   Link #5
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
but I still don't see how now that they're able to use 100% of their power will do really have that much of an effect. Are they like currently using 75% of the power right now and now since the limit is off another additional 25%?
Nop, the other way around - they are using 25% now, meaning only one quarter of their actual strength. 4 times more power certainly seems good enough to turn the tables, no ?
Old 2007-03-28, 13:15   Link #6
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Nop, the other way around - they are using 25% now, meaning only one quarter of their actual strength. 4 times more power certainly seems good enough to turn the tables, no ?
Ah...thanks for correcting me. I still see hope as a slim chance....

And yeah I remember her from back when Ichi was training to go to SS, I was just wondering why she's such a monster. She has a lot fo mysteries behind her!
Old 2007-03-28, 15:00   Link #7
lommm
l'homme de lommm

oh no! i see the other mod dolls! that will make a lot of people very angry!!

lol

i like nova though, so it's all good to me!

poor little ururu! it's because all of the Karakura Super Heroes were not assembled. if Don Kan'onji had the whole team there then the arrancar would be toast!!

and i can't believe they are continuing the Kon/Hanatarou sexy chronicles!! lol Poor Hana!!
Old 2007-03-28, 15:20   Link #8
ThoHell

LOL, exactly how I felt when I saw those mod souls again. All hell is going to break loose again!
Old 2007-03-28, 16:11   Link #9
astrallionheart

Poor Renji got deleveled. First he holds off Captain Byakuya's zanjutsu, now he can't hold a candle to a 3rd seat Ikkaku =P
Old 2007-03-28, 17:05   Link #10
kagato3

Just remeber that because Renji is a VC he is only at 20% power right now (not as others have said 25%) which means with out the limit he is 5 times as strong as he had been durring the fight, and Ikkaku was not limited in any way since he is only a 3rd seat. So they are likely fairly close in power level.
Old 2007-03-28, 17:08   Link #11
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

20% ... 25% ... bleh, forgetting all the time ^__^. But that only makes it better - meaning Hitsu and Renji will be 5 times stronger. I foresee major arsekicking. (Though Renji needs to get beaten up badly, not to break the tradition)
Old 2007-03-28, 17:24   Link #12
lommm
l'homme de lommm

et Matsumoto? you don't think she'll be giving out a good boob-kicking?! lol

edit: i should just say arse-kicking or this will devolve into a top-heavy discussion...
Old 2007-03-28, 17:31   Link #13
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Just remeber that because Renji is a VC he is only at 20% power right now (not as others have said 25%) which means with out the limit he is 5 times as strong as he had been durring the fight, and Ikkaku was not limited in any way since he is only a 3rd seat. So they are likely fairly close in power level.
I think the next few episodes will make my point painfully obvious. Just wait and see.
Old 2007-03-28, 18:50   Link #14
Lendial

my god she is kicking some A.SS! how is she that strong. renji couldnt lay a finger on him but here she is just pummeling him.
Old 2007-03-28, 20:08   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I want to see the releases I hope they are El Spectacular like Edoardo
Old 2007-03-28, 21:14   Link #16
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Bleach 120

I have three complains for this episode which are either minor technical details or minor plot incursions.
Spoiler:

Taking those flaws aside, this was such an exciting and entertaining episode with fill-ins on the arrancar's power hierarchy, and I may say that the cliffhanger at the end came with timing to have me hooked up for next episode.

BTW, according to Omniscients' information sources, a new opening and ending theme songs are going to debut next week.
Old 2007-03-28, 21:40   Link #17
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
20% ... 25% ... bleh, forgetting all the time ^__^. But that only makes it better - meaning Hitsu and Renji will be 5 times stronger. I foresee major arsekicking. (Though Renji needs to get beaten up badly, not to break the tradition)
Impossible. Renji needs to lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
1. Why I do praise the staff for their conscientious efforts to slow down the anime's pace so as to prevent it from catching up with the manga, why out of all places persist to use Ririn, Claude, and Nova?
Because they're legitimate characters just like the rest.
Old 2007-03-29, 00:18   Link #18
vhx

All I have to say is Ururu is awesome, she totally smashed that guy. Best part of the ep. Hopefully we'll find out some more about her later. :P

Nice to know Renji and the team he picked aren't completely useless like I thought. I was like oh boy, Hitsugaya never gets a break. He always loses whenever he fights. Hopefully that trend changes with the authorization to use full force. Can't wait for the next episode.
Old 2007-03-29, 00:26   Link #19
Blaster

Renji is useless. After he released his bankai, all he did was to swing his bankai left and right. Hitsu kept swinging his bankai too? It makes me wonder if they only have just enough reiastu to release bankai and nothing else. The only difference between Hitsu and Renji is, Hitsu used Shunpo. IMO, the appearance of the trio is nice but Cloud wasn't needed. Nova could have teleported Renji instead.

Kind of sad that Ururu was fast enough to dodge a few of 15th arrancar's attacks. Renji got slashed by it.

One more thing. They cut short Rangiku's fighting scene. I think she's going to release her zanpaktou and win, like what she did to Kira.
Old 2007-03-29, 00:43   Link #20
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Monir would be please with this episode IMO ...

Altho I'm dissappointed that Yumichika doing nothing whatsoever in this battle but showing his pretty face near Ikkaku .. too bad since his zanpaktou power would be very interesting to watch >.<

So mod souls joined in the fight with Renji .. as expected .. And the purist would raised hell I'm sure.. I, for one, don't bothered by them.. They did nothing but extended the little timespan.. It didnt change the flow of the story at all.

I couldnt wait to see how Ichigo get saved.. lets face it, Bleach is following the same circle as before, he havent go tru a power leveling up training yet, thus he doomed to be saved in the 1st real boss fight .. One think for sure, its definitely not gonna be Uruhara and Yoruichi once again
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Closed Thread