AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-07, 17:12   Link #81
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez805 View Post
Her old master I mean he was going to try it with koneko
There's no such thing about that one or Kuroka's old master wouldn't just end up dead but a dead person who lost something precious besides his life.

He just wanted to forcefully use or power up Koneko for his own gain.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 19:48   Link #82
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Harems of this days
Rule N1 "The girl must be virgin or she wouldnt belong to the main protagonist harem"
Rule N2 "If the girl is not virgin but is cute/sexy enough to stay, we will never know exactly what happened in the moment(except if it was a rape and the guy is already dead)"
Old 2014-04-07, 20:34   Link #83
XFire
150% done

I'd actually prefer it if Kuroka was experienced, it'd fit her character much better.
Old 2014-04-08, 03:56   Link #84
Poodicus
The One and Only

So, I'll be honest, been watching a couple of news videos for my daily amount of news tonight and one of said videos I'm watching is about the abstinence-only education down in Mississippi here in America and how it's an absolute failure and such.

Anyways, that's not the part I wanted to talk about. The part I wanted to talk about was what the news host said in the video, essentially saying this:

"We're (guys in general) not cruisin' for virgins. Virgins' is not something that goes hand-in-hand with the stereotype of 'all guys want virgins because they're pure'. No, a lot of guys don't want virgins because they're kind of awkward, they don't know what they're doing, it's creepy, and sometimes there's blood. No, you want someone who knows what they're doing."

It brings an interesting point to this discussion. Is it better to have someone in the harem who's experienced? Or for the sake of learning together/'it's sweet', is it better for them all to be virgins?
Poodicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 04:29   Link #85
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

the opinions on this subject are gonna vary but i myself if i had the choice would want them all to be virgin.

simply because as you said yourself it would be incredibly sweet to have them all gently guide each other trough it and make it really special so they hold very fond memories of their first time.
it would give them an even stronger/special bond together in my opinion.

and honestly most of the issues mentioned could be fixed with the guys actually talking to the girl and explaining what they need to do... but i guess that's too hard?

so myeah im a supporter of the their all virgins group.
Old 2014-04-08, 07:00   Link #86
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
the opinions on this subject are gonna vary but i myself if i had the choice would want them all to be virgin.

simply because as you said yourself it would be incredibly sweet to have them all gently guide each other trough it and make it really special so they hold very fond memories of their first time.

and honestly most of the issues mentioned could be fixed with the guys actually talking to the girl and explaining what they need to do... but i guess that's too hard?

U said exactly what i was thinking, sharing that moment of the first time, learning together, and deepening their bond, is what be together with a virgin makes it something more special
Old 2014-04-08, 07:58   Link #87
Tbolt

That theory would only hold true for Ise and Rias.
Old 2014-04-08, 08:45   Link #88
XFire
150% done

Quote:

One problem, Ise wouldn't be a virgin anymore so the "guide each other through" part would only apply to the first time.
Old 2014-04-08, 08:56   Link #89
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
One problem, Ise wouldn't be a virgin anymore so the "guide each other through" part would only apply to the first time.
i was speaking of everyone having their first time together so that the girls that already had a turn would then guide and help the next ones.
so it turns into a "group thing" wich means everyone has their first time together.

so technically yes issei would have lost his virginity with the first girl but that would only be in a one on one deal i see it as a group thing wich would mean they "all" have their first time together.
Old 2014-04-08, 11:31   Link #90
aw454wtr

there's no way kuroka is a virgin, just because she can't find suitable mates does not mean she hasn't had her fun
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 11:49   Link #91
Frozt

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
there's no way kuroka is a virgin, just because she can't find suitable mates does not mean she hasn't had her fun
Just because she acts like that doesn't mean she is not one though.
Only the author will be able to confirm it.
Frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 19:32   Link #92
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I agree, I think Kuroka is all talk when dealing about the subject of sex. I would so like to see what her 'first' time would be like, and see her all shy and awkward instead of her 'bad kitty' mode.

And I also agree that if/when virginities are lost (rather exchanged), it will be a group affair, with gentle guidance though the whole group from the first to the last. ...No other guys involved... Sorry Kusa, no yaoi moments for you.
Old 2014-04-08, 21:58   Link #93
teejmo

Wow, this is the first time I have ever heard of an orgy being a gentle affair...

Anyway, if I remember right, Irina's reason why she loves Ise hasn't been disclosed yet. Supposedly there's a promise involved. Interestingly, her love for Ise is unique among the girls, in that there isn't a specific moment where - "dong"- she fell in love. Anyone have some speculation to this?
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 22:57   Link #94
Poodicus
The One and Only

^

I thought she made a promise with him about getting a Sentai show, and this was more or less the reason why she fell in love with him? Don't know, may be entirely wrong on that.

As for the orgy, I can totally see Asia and Koneko being the type of people that wouldn't really appreciate that. (look at me, talking about fictional characters as though they were real)
Poodicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 23:02   Link #95
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

just thinking, there is a high chance that one of the secret rooms of the house will be something like a realm of sex to train the future harem
Old 2014-04-09, 06:38   Link #96
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Wow, this is the first time I have ever heard of an orgy being a gentle affair...

Anyway, if I remember right, Irina's reason why she loves Ise hasn't been disclosed yet. Supposedly there's a promise involved. Interestingly, her love for Ise is unique among the girls, in that there isn't a specific moment where - "dong"- she fell in love. Anyone have some speculation to this?
Vol 18 might go into detail on why irina fell for Ise
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 07:43   Link #97
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodicus View Post
^

I thought she made a promise with him about getting a Sentai show, and this was more or less the reason why she fell in love with him? Don't know, may be entirely wrong on that.

As for the orgy, I can totally see Asia and Koneko being the type of people that wouldn't really appreciate that. (look at me, talking about fictional characters as though they were real)
I think you are. So far, nothing (IIRC) has been said about what kind a promise Issei and Irina made to each other. All we know about Issei and Irina's promise is that they made it when they were children and it seems to be connected with the reason she likes/loves Ise (V14 L3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Vol 18 might go into detail on why irina fell for Ise
Considering the fact Irina will the focus of that volume I would assume so.
Old 2014-04-10, 16:19   Link #98
Direwolf18

To be fair it is Irina and it could be her taking something completely out of context.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 16:27   Link #99
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

im really wondering what michael will come up with so that irina could have babies with issei.

is he gonna change the whole system? so that angels could bed other races?
but that would probably destroy the whole purity thing so they'd all fall so scrap that...

a magic spell?! some barrier?! that whole purify yourself and only think about pure things while doing the deed is so bothersome.
irina would have the worst time trying to get a baby with issei she'd only be able to have sex with him every other day or such.
she'd completely loose against all the other girls.
she'd have a chance of falling each time too... this alone would put heavy strain on her mental health... poor irina T_T
Old 2014-04-10, 17:21   Link #100
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
im really wondering what michael will come up with so that irina could have babies with issei.

is he gonna change the whole system? so that angels could bed other races?
but that would probably destroy the whole purity thing so they'd all fall so scrap that...

a magic spell?! some barrier?! that whole purify yourself and only think about pure things while doing the deed is so bothersome.
irina would have the worst time trying to get a baby with issei she'd only be able to have sex with him every other day or such.
she'd completely loose against all the other girls.
she'd have a chance of falling each time too... this alone would put heavy strain on her mental health... poor irina T_T
Yeah, we already have one mentally-stressed member of the church trio in Asia, we don't need another one.

What about just modifying the system for Irina? Michael already did that for only Xenovia and Asia so they could pray, this way all 3 of them receive special treatment from him.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem