AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Episode 50 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 23 23.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 16.49%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 9.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 9.28%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 6.19%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.06%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 4.12%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.03%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 27.84%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-04-01, 20:56   Link #1
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 50 [END] Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, Episode 50 [END].

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-01, 22:27   Link #2
n0m@n
C-Z

Wait, is this really the final episode...?
Can they really fill the holes in 24 minutes?
Old 2017-04-01, 23:04   Link #3
Fairy Water

Just kill them all so their bodied fill in the hole.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-01, 23:06   Link #4
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
It's been a fun journey of IBO for me (mostly), time for the end.

Go 300 on them, battle team.
Old 2017-04-02, 00:21   Link #5
n0m@n
C-Z

So we might have a chance to get "everyone(Tekkadan) dies" route? Tomino would be proud lol.
Old 2017-04-02, 00:25   Link #6
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Probabaly not. Given by what the producers have said in interviews I'm fairly certain Atra, Kudelia, and a lot from the tunnel will likely survive. There's not going to be an "everybody dies" ending.

That said, things look very grim for the battle team and Mika in particular. Barbatos won't fit in that tunnel and Mika won't be able to escape on his own due to his paralysis. Most if not all of the battle team won't survive I think.

Also not confident they can wrap things up nicely with this one episode. Personally I think they needed another episode at least to have enough time make a proper epilogue. But we'll find out in a few hours I guess how they execute it with the time they have.
Old 2017-04-02, 01:29   Link #7
Olengie

Maybe an OVA like Final Plus
Olengie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 02:36   Link #8
TheDoctor324

i just hope to see the both of them go full tilt before they die....
TheDoctor324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 02:57   Link #9
Skaddix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Probabaly not. Given by what the producers have said in interviews I'm fairly certain Atra, Kudelia, and a lot from the tunnel will likely survive. There's not going to be an "everybody dies" ending.

That said, things look very grim for the battle team and Mika in particular. Barbatos won't fit in that tunnel and Mika won't be able to escape on his own due to his paralysis. Most if not all of the battle team won't survive I think.

Also not confident they can wrap things up nicely with this one episode. Personally I think they needed another episode at least to have enough time make a proper epilogue. But we'll find out in a few hours I guess how they execute it with the time they have.
Meh Epilogue was only really needed if Tekkadan and McGillis won. To cover the reorganization of the government and stuff like that.

At the rate we are going most of Tekkadan will be dead.
And will either have no real reform or Gali being the filthy hypocrite that he is shooting Rustal dead.

Oh god my hatred burns like a 1000 Suns.

Spoiler for Live Watch Spoilers:

Last edited by Skaddix; 2017-04-02 at 03:27.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:26   Link #10
Irenesharda

Mika and Akihiro are dead.

They went down fighting! Rustal got away with everything and took over Gjallerhorn while Kudelia took over the Mars government. Gali is stuck in wheelchair. Iok is dead. I repeat IOK IS DEAD. Akihiro put the squeeze on him.

All the rest of Tekkadan escaped and got new lives on Earth and on Mars. Kudelia now does deals with Rustal.
Ride assassinated Nobliss.

Atra had a boy, and his name is Akatsuki. So in the end, everyone did get a new life and a future like Orga wanted. Even though none of our main characters got to see it.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:29   Link #11
Knight_SV

dang! Rustal escaped and not pay the price for everything he done.
so rustal, and jullietta are the real main chara then lol
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:31   Link #12
Skaddix

Well I used spoilers. But since your not I guess I can speak normally.

An absolute **** ending if you ask me.

Rustal gets all the power. Julietta gets to win over Mika. And walk off into the sunset with Gali who only pays with a wheelchair. Honestly Julietta holding the Barbatos head in the air while making a speech made by blood boil. The ***** is only alive thanks to amazing Plot Armor.

Kudelia decides to make her self useful so late its laughable.
Shino, Orga, Hush, Mika and Akhiro All Dead. I mean sheesh the top 3 Tekkadan Members all dead.

And the only ones who paid are Iok and Nobliss. While Rustal, Julietta and Gali get away scott free.

If we do get an OVA. It better be Ride assassinating Rustal, Julietta and Galieo.
Old 2017-04-02, 03:32   Link #13
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
dang! Rustal escaped and not pay the price for everything he done.
so rustal, and jullietta are the real main chara then lol
I don't think you understand the definition of main character. They are characters that the story is about, the protagonist, the ones who move the story. This season, that would have been Mika, Orga, and McGillis. Rustal and Julietta went against them, making them antagonists. Rustal would be the main antagonist with Julietta as a side stooge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
Well I used spoilers. But since your not I guess I can speak normally.

An absolute **** ending if you ask me.

Rustal gets all the power. Julietta gets to win over Mika. And walk off into the sunset with Gali who only pays with a wheelchair. Honestly Julietta holding the Barbatos head in the air while making a speech made by blood boil. The ***** is only alive thanks to amazing Plot Armor.

Kudelia decides to make her self useful so late its laughable.
Shino, Orga, Hush, Mika and Akhiro All Dead. I mean sheesh the top 3 Tekkadan Members all dead.

And the only ones who paid are Iok and Nobliss. While Rustal, Julietta and Gali get away scott free.

If we do get an OVA. It better be Ride assassinating Rustal, Julietta and Galieo.
Oh sorry

I could put it in spoilers, but I thought it was going to get out eventually anyway. And the episode has officially already aired. No report of any continuation. And it didn't really suggest one.

Honestly, I'm not mad, but yeah, it was disappointing. And yes, Julietta lifting Barbatos head like that pissed me off too. I mean, Rustal basically takes supreme control of Gjallerhorn and gets nothing for all the horrible things he's done. Kudelia shaking hands with him really pissed me off, but I can see such an idea coming out of Japan.

Gali, Juli, Rustal all get away with everything with only Idiok getting his just desserts. I like Kudelia's new look, but like you said she's too little too late. Atra's cute as a woman, and her son is adorable. It's his desk that the pictures from the ED are from.

I'm honestly tired, this series tired me out. It's done. I'm going to move on to new things now. If they return to the world, I guess I'll come back, but right now, I think I'll just keep to the first season. The second one floundered in the end.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-04-02, 03:35   Link #14
Skaddix

He is making a joke.

Based on the fact that Rustal, Julietta and Gali got everything they wanted. They won straight up. The had better plot armor. And the series ends with Rustal having all the power. Julietta getting Gali and winning over Mika making a speech with Barbies Head on her sword. Honestly, one of the most rage inducing scenes I have watched any Gundam Series.

Mika at least got a kid. Orga didn't get ****. And Kudelia was only useful in the Epilogue Sense.

Like I said the only thing I want an OVA is Ride putting a bullet through Rustal, Julietta and Galieo's Heads.
Old 2017-04-02, 03:41   Link #15
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I don't think you understand the definition of main character. They are characters that the story is about, the protagonist, the ones who move the story. This season, that would have been Mika, Orga, and McGillis. Rustal and Julietta went against them, making them antagonists. Rustal would be the main antagonist with Julietta as a side stooge.
i understand very well dude and i making a joke just like skaddix said. thank you
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:43   Link #16
Skaddix

Your Welcome. 1/10 isn't low enough for me to rate this episode.

As I said Julietta with Barbatos Head on her sword making a speech. Made me wanna rage and toss a beer through my computer screen. She should be dead in space. BS PLOT ARMOR.
Old 2017-04-02, 03:44   Link #17
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
i understand very well dude and i making a joke just like skaddix said. thank you
Sorry, I travel around the interwebs and you can never be sure about comments. Some people would have actually said that seriously thinking the person who won was the person who is the main character.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-04-02, 03:50   Link #18
Skaddix

Who loves this series and usually defends it?

Where is Good Old Rising Dragon I can wait to hear their full throttled support of this ending.

I don't see how the Mobile Armors were a problem though....surely a Barrage of Dansliefs should have mopped up the problems long before the Mobile Armor got around to killing off Half of Humanity.
Old 2017-04-02, 03:53   Link #19
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Seriously.... this is just piss poor writing. What the hell was up with Rustal?
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:53   Link #20
Irenesharda

Oh yeah, I forgot, someone asked awhile ago about Rustal using Daisleifs against the planet? Well guess how he does his coup de grace against Tekkadan?

Gaelio didn't even do anything but show up at the end in a wheelchair. That piece of trash can join Julietta and Rustal in hell for all I care. Iok is waiting for 'em.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu