AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Madoka Magica

Notices

Old 2011-03-08, 10:52   Link #21
MartianMage

Please post Homura x Mami fics :3
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 18:34   Link #22
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zaybWlXVdI

+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSYiS52LsOM

=

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6791403/...on_the_Mamihod

Spoiler:
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 16:14   Link #23
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Just a little something I whipped up here on a whim.
==================================================

Spoiler for Can't believe no one else has thought to do something like this yet.:
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 21:07   Link #24
sa547
*Author

That was damn wicked. Can set that to a metal track.
Old 2011-03-11, 13:36   Link #25
Hagoshod
Banned

Oh look, an alternate interpretation of the Timeline 3 scenario that (I'm pretty sure) doesn't violate any of the principles carried into Timelines 4 and 5.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6814603/1/Last_Requests

Last edited by Hagoshod; 2011-03-12 at 19:16.
Old 2011-03-12, 16:47   Link #26
Midonin
Last Engage

Some people make off hand jokes and leave them be. I make off hand jokes and turn them into stories. It helps that I'm sticking very close to the structure of something previously released. That was in neither of the fandoms this story involves. Written and published in the course of...this afternoon.

"We're the legendary warriors."
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 19:15   Link #27
Hagoshod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Some people make off hand jokes and leave them be. I make off hand jokes and turn them into stories. It helps that I'm sticking very close to the structure of something previously released. That was in neither of the fandoms this story involves. Written and published in the course of...this afternoon.

"We're the legendary warriors."
So much Pretty Cure.
Old 2011-03-12, 21:39   Link #28
Midonin
Last Engage

And yet the story itself is based on a completely different fandom. And even then, it's based on a DVD produced largely for crossover fanservice and jokes. Never let it be said that I don't stick to my lack of standards.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 21:02   Link #29
Hagoshod
Banned

Hello Animesuki.

Are you having FUN today?

Are you feeling HAPPY right now?

Then please allow me to emotionally crush you again with the following Madoka x Homura story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6816395/1/Everyone_Dies
Old 2011-03-18, 19:30   Link #30
Hagoshod
Banned

I killed Cure Pine again.

I really should stop doing that.
Old 2011-03-19, 22:34   Link #31
kaigan
Segmentation fault

my one-shot fanfic. no offense to mr. max ehrmann. i just can't get hold of myself.

Spoiler for QB's Desiderata:

i hope you enjoy ^-^
kaigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 15:12   Link #32
Laevatein

Nice version of "Still Alive", DJLowrider. Actually, speaking of song parodies, I've got an idea stuck in my head for a Kyuubei version of "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid.
Laevatein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 20:03   Link #33
NeoEevee

Hello all. Would anyone like to help me out with these fan-witches? xD; I mostly need names, but other feedback is helpful...

Witch #1: The witch of sunsets. This witch was originally a magical boy who used his wish to protect the ones he loved; but the pressure of the keeping them, and the world(s), safe was too much, and he became a witch (er, warlock?).

This witch has a selfish nature, and will draw anything that comes near into his barrier. However, he will not attack. He only sits and stares at the perfect sunset he has created. If an unfortunate person gets too close, however, they will be enveloped by [s]carnivorous marshmellow flesh[s] the witch and sent to the inner-most part of his labyrinth. You can distract him by giving him a particular flavor of ice cream.

This witch's barrier places all who enter on top of buildings and skyscrapers, with the witch clearly visible at the end of the maze; now the challenge is getting over to him without falling. If/when you fall, since witch barriers seem to be a large middle finger to physics and whatnot, you don't die or be injured from the impact, but you will be preyed upon by his familiars, as the bottom-most layer of his barrier is the darkest and most dangerous.

The witch himself is made of carnivorous marshmellow fluff replicated the form of the Twilight Thorn from Kingdom Hearts 2, with some more brightly colored armor a la the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days; but the form that appears in his inner labyrinth is a chalk-white copy of his human form. His familiars... I'm torn between a whole-sale rip-off of the Samurai Nobodies and a Suspisciously Similar Substitute.

Witch #2: The witch of doorways. This witch is the brother of Witch #1; they share a heart and soul. So when one became a witch, the other went with him. Like his brother, Witch #2 draws all who come near into his barrier; but unlike his brother, it is out of a deep desire to make friends. Unfortunately, this often leads to him smothering his "new friends" with blobs of carnivorous marshmellow fluff.

I don't have any ideas for the Witch's design or familiars, but his barrier is made of doors; doors everywhere. Each room they lead to is different, and they frequently shift around.

Witches #3 and 4: Born from a common heart and supernaturally linked to Witches #1 and 2, these two are referred to as the X-witches ("x" being pronounced as "key" or "kai", for the record), and theirs is a dual nature. They share a barrier whose design is derived from the Bad Apple!!! Shadow Art PV: #3 appears as a white silhouette, and #4 appears as a black silhouette. The labyrinth itself is either a black or white background, and frequently features no scenery at all. While these witches only have the special abilities they had as humans (hey, wait a minute...), the way they appear can easily disorientate a person.

Witch #3 is the milder personality. He tries to only appear when the background is black, so you may see him easy. He will fight fair, will not use familiars, and will be careful to cast a conspicuous shadow when the background is white. However, while he fights fair in this regard, his attacks are merciless. Though he has less physical strength, he lands blows very fast, and he is the more resilient of the two.

Witch #4 is the opposite. He will hide in a black background so you never see him coming. He'll mob you with familiars and sneak up on you however he can. To make matters worse, his attacks are stronger and equally fast. However, one hit will send him sprawling.

Their familiars are creatures that change with the scenery, much like in the Shadow Art PV. Unlike the witches, their shade will change in either background so you may easily see them. Their shapeshifting may make them difficult to beat.

Witch #5: Sister witch to the above, Witch #5 is the malleable witch, with a curious nature. An able mind may shift reality however they see fit in her realm. She will let you do this, and will then take advantage of the new terrain. The only point where reality is fixed in her barrier is a small, grassy spot with a folding metal chair in it. Expect to be sitting in this seat surrounded by people congratulating you when you defeat the witch.

Most of the time, however, the barrier is blank white, and it is easy to find the witch if you believe she will appear. Her appearance, while it always looks like barely-animated sketches that've been colored with markers (maybe she ran out of ink?), is different depending upon who sees her.

Also, if she hugs you, you melt into Morning Rescue.

Okay, again, I mostly need names (and remember that Witch #5 is the only girl! xD, but other ideas are most certainly welcome! ^^;

...should I be having this much fun creating monsters?
NeoEevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 06:00   Link #34
kaigan
Segmentation fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEevee View Post
Spoiler:
name suggestions, though no relations to the warlock/witch descriptions:

w1: Godfrey
w2: Gottlieb
w3: Grendel Konstantin
w4: Franz Wulfstan
w5: Astrid
kaigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 15:49   Link #35
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEevee View Post
Hello all. Would anyone like to help me out with these fan-witches? xD; I mostly need names, but other feedback is helpful...

Witches #3 and 4: Born from a common heart and supernaturally linked to Witches #1 and 2, these two are referred to as the X-witches ("x" being pronounced as "key" or "kai", for the record), and theirs is a dual nature. They share a barrier whose design is derived from the Bad Apple!!! Shadow Art PV: #3 appears as a white silhouette, and #4 appears as a black silhouette. The labyrinth itself is either a black or white background, and frequently features no scenery at all. While these witches only have the special abilities they had as humans (hey, wait a minute...), the way they appear can easily disorientate a person.

Witch #3 is the milder personality. He tries to only appear when the background is black, so you may see him easy. He will fight fair, will not use familiars, and will be careful to cast a conspicuous shadow when the background is white. However, while he fights fair in this regard, his attacks are merciless. Though he has less physical strength, he lands blows very fast, and he is the more resilient of the two.

...should I be having this much fun creating monsters?
You play Kingdom Hearts don't you?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 15:50   Link #36
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I'd be interested in reading a good Kyouko/Sayaka yuri fanfic.

Anybody here know where I could find one? Anybody here up to writing one?
Old 2011-04-05, 16:03   Link #37
NeoEevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
You play Kingdom Hearts don't you?
Yes. Far too much to be healthy.
NeoEevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 07:02   Link #38
Snork
Twilight lander

Send a message via ICQ to Snork
Quote:
I'd be interested in reading a good Kyouko/Sayaka yuri fanfic.
Fanfiction.net has a bunch of those already, mostly bittersweet romantic decadence revolving around the events of ep 8/9. I personally liked Matchmaker the most, it's touching and decent (despite being in M section, although I really can't see why it was put there, something like T would be enough).
Snork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 10:01   Link #39
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snork View Post
Fanfiction.net has a bunch of those already, mostly bittersweet romantic decadence revolving around the events of ep 8/9. I personally liked Matchmaker the most, it's touching and decent (despite being in M section, although I really can't see why it was put there, something like T would be enough).
Its 'cause ff.net staff are fickle at the best of times; thousands upon thousands of easily NC-17 yaoi go untouched, but I've seen T-rated stories with little more than a hint of anything M-rated (I don't consider depictions of blood to be M-rated, but apparently they do; go figure) get taken down for less. Just better to err on the safe side if you're uncertain, and Matchmaker did have a hint of sexual content somewhere in there.

Edit: It isn't Kyoko/Sayaka, but Anything Worth Doing is Worth Doing Badly by ZipCode is arguably the best PMMM fic on the site. The rarity of the pairing (Homura/Kyoko) makes it that much better, though the style of writing is a bit jarring and the way it ends up leaving small details you wish were there out can get a tad annoying. Nonetheless, its definitely got the best depiction of Homura I've yet seen, and its depiction of just about every other character is just as good.

Last edited by Akashin; 2011-04-08 at 10:07. Reason: Everything past the "Edit:"
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 01:01   Link #40
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

^ I just read that fanfic and wow, it is amazing.

The author depicted every character perfectly. Its so amazing that I imagined the whole story as I read in my head, as if I was watching an actual episode of Madoka.

Tags
discussion, fanfiction