AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-12-05, 05:53   Link #8341
Lancelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticMagus View Post
Man, we used to say Iroha best girl here jokingly, but coming back into the series after such a long time with a new perspective and going through it all again, I feel like the only unforced, not toxic, actual relationship possible for Hachiman is with Iroha. I used to sympathize with Yukino and Hachiman, but both of them engage in so much forced drama, and their relationship has lost all it's charm without the friendly banter. As a side note, WW has dragged this out soooo much sooo unnecessarily that it's barely better than a glorified soap now methinks.
I agree with that. I agree, but as long as the MC has given up on something genuine and wants to be manipulated all his life.
Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 12:20   Link #8342
Soulwarfare42

I don't if anyone has put the illustration for volume 13 so I will just do it here.

https://kyakka.wordpress.com/volume-...illustrations/
Soulwarfare42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-05, 16:06   Link #8343
Keila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel_fht View Post
I agree with that. I agree, but as long as the MC has given up on something genuine and wants to be manipulated all his life.
I don't see why he'd have to give that up. Fundamentally he's been influencing (changing) Iroha and she obviously finds him dependable and reliable. If he can change and grow as a person than so can she.

That being said, if the author intended for that sort of ending (the character pairing, rather than the change in character) it makes you question the level of detail/planning in the plot from inception till completion (not that they couldn't have the foresight to do it).
Old 2018-12-06, 04:19   Link #8344
Lancelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keila View Post
I don't see why he'd have to give that up. Fundamentally he's been influencing (changing) Iroha and she obviously finds him dependable and reliable. If he can change and grow as a person than so can she.

That being said, if the author intended for that sort of ending (the character pairing, rather than the change in character) it makes you question the level of detail/planning in the plot from inception till completion (not that they couldn't have the foresight to do it).
Iroha said she also started wanting something genuine, but her actions later contradict her words. Well, she can grow as a person, but I don't think that will happen since we are in the last volume.
Old 2018-12-06, 18:56   Link #8345
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keila View Post

If 8man wants something genuine then he should stay alone and find his own path without getting dragged around thanks to the problems that might happen with everyone. I mean if you think about it, there isn't really a good option for him if WW wants to go for the pairing ending.

Iroha changed is true but is she someone who's good for 8man? I highly doubt it.
Sensei can be a good option for him but we got the game so yeah, nope.
Yukino is more like a source of problems for 8man, even when we all know that she has a chance to end with him for the usual cliche stuff, this is WW after all.
Yui imho doesn't have a chance, she have a side story already and the common sense dictates that girls with side stories never win.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 20:05   Link #8346
Tenzen12

I don't see why shouldn't Iroha be good for 8man. She doesn't come with any weird baggage or glaring demerit. They also have good chemistry.

Shizikawai and Saki-Saki are much better choice imho, but Iroha is still on plus side.
Old 2018-12-06, 20:58   Link #8347
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

While we're at it, might as well take into consideration the other girls that he's at least acquainted with. Even if it seems impossible, it wouldn't hurt to consider the possibility that we can get a pairing that comes from out of left field.

That said, the only feasible choices for that scenario are Iroha and Saki. Is it even reasonable to consider characters like Ebina, Sagami, Orimoto and Miura (lofl) as part of the conversation?

P.s. Best girls in this story are sensei, Iroha and Saki. If I had to rank them, I'd put sensei as first and equate Iroha with saki. If only Totsuka was a girl, he'd be unbeatable.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 21:50   Link #8348
Jord
Banned

Imagine if we get a Haruno ending, so many people would be mad about it.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-07, 05:18   Link #8349
Lancelot

We have some possible endings, but I believe they are with HachiYuki or Hachimam alone. I don't think Hachimam and Yukino together would be a bad thing, actually I think it would make sense. At the end of Volume 13, Yukino ends up with the club and the codependency between them, and if after that Yukino shows that she likes him, then the MC can finally make sure that her feelings for him are genuine and not codependency. If we look, all the other girls started to like him (MC) because he helped them somehow. As we all know, the MC doesn't think that a love that arose because of some help is genuine, so we only have two possible endings: Hachimam and Yukino or Hachimam alone. These endings with some variations.
Old 2018-12-08, 22:25   Link #8350
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
Imagine if we get a Haruno ending, so many people would be mad about it.
Wonder how they’ll react if he ended up with zaimokusa

...Part of me actually want it just for lol. So much drama in the series, might as well end it with a laugh
“All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done.” - Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 13:05   Link #8351
pervypig

^ that's not even funny... don't turn yaoi into bara when there's already not 1, but 2 legitimate gay routes:

1. Totsuka
2. Hayato

Ima quite serious about Totsuka, but Hayato's a good pairing too...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-31, 10:35   Link #8352
AP24

According to Gagaga bunko site, Vol 14 is coming out in March
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 04:59   Link #8353
Ulin

Seems to have been delayed until April 18th
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 19:06   Link #8354
patcan3609

Son of a bitch...I knew Watari will delay the novel.
patcan3609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-01, 20:08   Link #8355
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

I expected a delay to begin with, so I don't feel like I've been let down. As a matter of fact, it actually met my expectations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-02, 02:03   Link #8356
Ulin

My last youth romantic comedy book is late as I expected?
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-04, 00:42   Link #8357
Keila

I'm fine with a delay (as long as it's not outright cancelled), I mean what's a few more days, weeks, months, years, as long as it actually happens.
Old 2019-03-11, 02:17   Link #8358
kuudererules

New image from Oregairu Ponkan8's Art Exhibition

is this cover for volume 14 ???
Spoiler for image:
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 02:46   Link #8359
eceso

still hoping for a Sensei or Haruno ending
eceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 12:23   Link #8360
pervypig

Geh, is WW trying to win a 'longest delay between volumes' award? How many 'my fav LN series had been delayed' achievement has it been already? Geez, just end it already, it's not like there's really that much to look forward to...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck