AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-12-30, 07:40   Link #441
maknaedik

I'm disappointed with Age-2 DB, WTF is that name? And I can't see any color change there. But sure Zeidora and Kronos made up for it. They look AWESOME!

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 07:45   Link #442
bio9205
Reborn

Wow. The UE suits look fantastic. Still unsure of the bright red on the Zeidora though, but it looks good.

The G-Bouncer? Ehh, it looks pretty meh to me. The only thing going for it is the wicked blade on its shield, but otherwise nothing much.

The AGE-2 Double Bullet is disappointing. Partially due to the fact that it looks like it can't transform, and also that it doesn't seem to be an improvement over the AGE-2 Normal in any way, other than the extra shield and rifle. Hopefully the other variation doesn't disappoint.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 08:00   Link #443
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
The AGE-2 Double Bullet is disappointing. Partially due to the fact that it looks like it can't transform, and also that it doesn't seem to be an improvement over the AGE-2 Normal in any way, other than the extra shield and rifle. Hopefully the other variation doesn't disappoint.
Double Bullet was sort of a let down to me, mainly that it doesn't really offer anything special. So it has two guns? What's stopping AGE-2 Normal to just carry two rifle instead of one? I really hope that when it does appear, it will serve a purpose

I think that Double Bullet still capable of transforming, afterall, swapping the arms and legs make no difference to its transformation. Its MA mode will probably have its two rifles pointing to the front, though it won't have its Hyper Dods Rifle to cover its head
Old 2011-12-30, 08:16   Link #444
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

The Double Bullet looks nice, but compared to the Titus or Spallow doesn't seem to offer anything special compared to the base AGE-2. Though it does confirm the theory that the AGE-2 will specialize in variations with ranged combat as the basis.

Next, the G-Bouncer is nothing more than the MP version of the Spallow, much like the Adele being the MP version of the AGE-1 Normal, though it now has a ranged weapon. It looks like the shield incorporates a built-in Sigil Blade.

Not much to say on the Zeidora and Kronos ability-wise, but looks-wise the Zeidora really reminds me of the Gurren Mk.3. Oh, and both suits look SWEET

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 08:41   Link #445
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Double Bullet was sort of a let down to me, mainly that it doesn't really offer anything special. So it has two guns? What's stopping AGE-2 Normal to just carry two rifle instead of one? I really hope that when it does appear, it will serve a purpose

I think that Double Bullet still capable of transforming, afterall, swapping the arms and legs make no difference to its transformation. Its MA mode will probably have its two rifles pointing to the front, though it won't have its Hyper Dods Rifle to cover its head
Double Bullet is evidently a knock-off of this:

Spoiler:

So I'm guessing the MA mode will be similar to this:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-12-30, 09:13   Link #446
maknaedik

@brightman A lame excuse of mine: It's connected on the shoulders in the case of Age-1 DB, HAHAHA! XD

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 09:27   Link #447
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I wager on the Double Bullet having some gimmick on its legs we don't yet know about. Afterall, hidden leg gimmicks were prevalent on Titus and Spallow, and it justifies changing the legs too. Extra thrusters, or hidden weapons... we'll find out eventually.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 10:03   Link #448
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
New AGE second generation suits

Spoiler:

Very cool. AGE-2 Double Bullet is not what I was expecting, I might be expecting a heavy long range weapon type wear (Virtue style), but not a light weight long range weapon type. It seems that the Double Bullet wear adds a pair of rifles and shields, and fatter legs (for more boosters?)

G-Bouncer? I'm not really sure if this will be used as the official english translation, but it is hilarious. It seems will be piloted by Wolfe Ver.2, it is similar in design

Zeidora and Kronos seems to be new generation version of Zedas and Baqto respectively.
Finally, a 2nd generation white suit. Is that the GN Shiguru blade on the shield?

Double Bullet is indeed Gaplant inspired. IMO, a long rifle would look better on it like in the Hrairoo.

The new UE units seems to be extensions of the Dorado design. Could be custom units for sub-bosses.
Old 2011-12-30, 11:45   Link #449
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

oh snap, a Red UE with V'ish fins? sweet. I hope they shout out that it moves at three times the speed of the other UE suits, that would be hilarious.

Other new designs looks great, except the G-bouncer, can't really say i like much about it, the chest and head looks strange, the frontskirts looks out of place with the spallow legs and the arms looks way too thick.

i bet it looks better animated though, the Gen2 suits looks great.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 17:27   Link #450
Asunaki

Maybe the "Kronos" (As in Chronos->Time) has to do with the time traveling rumors about the UE we heard back when AGE started.
Asunaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 18:20   Link #451
PzIVf3

Im not impress of the latest design and weapons it feels nothing new except the Kronos. Its looks bigger and better armour protection, lots of heavy weapon to carry.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 19:07   Link #452
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Looks the UE are going to make STUNNING comeback. The Kronos looks incredible, I love it!
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 20:24   Link #453
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
I'm loving the new variant, both in corlor scheme and apparent function and Im liking the fact that it appears more general purpose too. I'm just glad it's not a melee suit at the moment and I'm loving the colors. Red feet for AGE-2!!!!

While its already visually appealing I have a feeling there's more to the eye to the Double Bullet that we'll eventually see. That makes me more excited for it than I was for either AGE-1 variants even of I ended up liking the Spallow. Titus and Spallow set up to solve certain problems but they did so in a basic way. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Double Bullet might solve because I don't think they would come out with the parts for just an extra gun. Speaking of which, I'm going to bet that the DODS can be fired from the Shoulders directly.

I am however disappointed in the name. Double Bullet? Seriously?

I'm also liking the G-Bouncer. It really looks like Exia and it has a green bladed shield too. Also diving the rifle design thus far shown in the lineart. Not too hot in the name though but hey this will keep things under control in a nightclub for sure.
Old 2012-01-06, 04:30   Link #454
PzIVf3

Spoiler for 2nd Generetion characters reveal:

Last edited by PzIVf3; 2012-01-06 at 04:49.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 05:31   Link #455
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post

So... Flit x Emily Ending Confirmed? And looks like one of the new characters looks like the child of Diques based on the hair. Also, am I seeing the future spouse of Asem and mother of Kio?
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 05:47   Link #456
solidvanz
Special Operative

Spoiler for First Gen & Second Gen Characters Comparison:

Spoiler for Kio's Parent?:
Old 2012-01-06, 06:06   Link #457
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

God damn, that's a lot of new characters.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 06:23   Link #458
casval cehack

Quote:

Wait, Emily is now an Asuno, but a younger looking Millias is still an Aoi...what happened to Woolf? Is "Zehato" an illegitimate child?

Plus, we now know who will survive the Ambat operations (provided nothing happens to them in the timeskip).
Old 2012-01-06, 07:04   Link #459
solidvanz
Special Operative

AGE-2 Double Bullet:
Old 2012-01-06, 07:10   Link #460
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Wait a minute, is that Dique's daughter ?! Who did he married to?!