AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-06-19, 14:25   Link #58681
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
Spoiler for A small snippet of the hot spring part of Volume 10:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
I translated it myself.
And I love you for it.

Seriously, that will fuel the fire for a good two weeks. It's nice that Onee-chan has approved of his 'progress' as a man, eh?

Ichika: Uwaaah~ I was completely seen by Chifu-nee...

Chifuyu: Oh stop it. I can't feel anything for my little brother's body, no matter how 'nice' it may be - what sort of big sister would I be?

Maya: The kind that would smother said 'little brother' under her colleague's breasts as a 'punishment...?

Chifuyu: >.>
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 14:27   Link #58682
Chaos-Zero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Florida
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
And I love you for it.

Seriously, that will fuel the fire for a good two weeks. It's nice that Onee-chan has approved of his 'progress' as a man, eh?

Ichika: Uwaaah~ I was completely seen by Chifu-nee...

Chifuyu: Oh stop it. I can't feel anything for my little brother's body, no matter how 'nice' it may be - what sort of big sister would I be?

Maya: The kind that would smother said 'little brother' under her colleague's breasts as a 'punishment...?

Chifuyu: >.>
Looks like Ichika will be in a whole lot of trouble with Chifuyu in that scene on vol 10.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 14:32   Link #58683
lovetospoon73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
I translated it myself.
from where? i thought vol 10 doesn't have an online copy , so u must have gotten a hard copy of the volume, correct?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 14:36   Link #58684
Oslight
.
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
from where? i thought vol 10 doesn't have an online copy , so u must have gotten a hard copy of the volume, correct?
No, I found the Chinese translations on some Chinese IS forum, so I just translated it from that.
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 14:57   Link #58685
lovetospoon73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
No, I found the Chinese translations on some Chinese IS forum, so I just translated it from that.
can u give us the link
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 16:18   Link #58686
Oslight
.
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
Spoiler for A small snippet of the hot spring part of Volume 10:
Spoiler for Continuation:


I honestly can't remember where I found it, it was last month, and I just kept clicking on random links.
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 17:13   Link #58687
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
Spoiler for Continuation:


I honestly can't remember where I found it, it was last month, and I just kept clicking on random links.
Waaahaahaaahaa~!!! That is awesome! And now Ichika's continued sarcastic remarks about Chifuyu make so much MORE sense. And apparently Rin has encountered Drunk Chifuyu before... Ahhh, that's great - so she's an annoying drunk who says whatever's on her mind (like Tabane does on 'normal mode'). This is rich - Thank you Oslight - This is a great gift.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 21:04   Link #58688
lovetospoon73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
i notice that if it weren't for the students' feeling towards the young orimura boy & their fear of chifuyu, phantom task could easily manipulate the academy into fighting one another(scratch that p.t could manipulate them even thought there scrared of chifuyu, but that would be difficult though)
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 21:28   Link #58689
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 12
Oh great, you guys have a party and not calling me?! I'm hurt!

... You know what, that part Oslight translated is actually one of the few times I appreciate Izuru's fanservice. At least it brings laugh.

Also, anyone here know about writing about archtecture and landscape? I've just written this to describe the I.S island:

Quote:
CHAPTER I
Even from afar, one could distinguish the unique fan-shape of the artificial island in the Pacific Ocean, one click from Sendai coast. The green, silver, and white made it almost like a rare and colorful gemstone necklace being proudly displayed on Persian blue silk.

Various “Oh” and “Ah” came from the passenger above the maglev train, mostly from young girls wearing the same uniform (white shirt with a red neck and an also white pants with line of dark blue running along vertically). Forgetting courtesy, their noses touched the window as they marveled before their new home.

Free and sensual curves, bright but monochrome cubes, rocks and stones sheltering brick and steel, and many architecture curiosities signaled a new reincarnation of Futurism, with a healthy mix of Organic, Minimalism and Classic Revival.

Here, you could see a geosedic dome made up of glass hexagons reinforced with a truss of carbon tubes. Flora, fauna, and even the dirt were exotic, brought back from corners far and near of the greater world to this biodome.
There, an opera house that would have made any disciple of the Prairie School proud: In the midst of the pine forest sat a single-floor building with oversized, flat roof and rows of windows running horizontally on all size. The bricks, lacking any form of paint or stucco, had already showed some marks of the passing time.

And right now the train was going around the biggest landmark: a huge triangular pylon and perisphere that stood challenging in the exact middle of the isle’s smaller curve – the nail and the weight that anchored the isle to the seabed, as one might make the conations.
Buildings were built around the monument into parallel circumferences, and roads further divided them into blocks. Any pedestrian or vehicle could, thanks to this arrangement, roam the whole island city with minimal turning.

But don’t let the innocent look of futurist architect deceive you. While subtle, there were details that were more than meet the eyes: From the shape of the island itself – While it was meant to recall the memory of the Denjima Island in Nagasaki, only the widest curve of the island was clear for ships, maglev trains, and airplanes entrance. Three other sides were shielded with cliffs and thick forests, with the coastal seabed full of rock that could trap even a cruiser during the lows of the tide. Also, there were no structure taller than seven floors, and the higher the construction was; the closer it was to the center.
But all of those became meaningless to the girls when their destination, the Academy, came into view. It was a majestic experience just looking at it afar – actually, the designers had it in mind to impress the travellers by designing a section where the train passed parallel to the crown jewel of their work.

From the horizon the white citadel appeared. The main body of the academy was made to resemble the ∞ symbols, it was as if they had build just one giant number “8” sitting down instead of two interconnected, yet separate buildings. Why? Because they joined seamlessly, the curves and the twists transited from one another without any disruption. It was the main principle by which the architecture worked – aerodynamic met harmony.

The layered “wings” that resemble shells of the oyster growth from the joint between two buildings. Instead of making the impression of closing the shells like that of the Sydney Opera House, here they were imagined as the animal opening its shells. The school entrance faced south, so accordingly the wings opened to the East and the West respectively and were designed to get as much as sunshine as possible during sunshine and sunset, while avoid the hottest hours when the sun reached zenith.

In front the Academy, as if it was being presented as a medallion, was the open coliseum. Unlike the other sophisticated parts of the school, the design was sparse of ornamentation, yet not once lacking refinement – just look at how the marble cubes were cut and polished so that no sharp edge remained. The marble structure had several arches that all led to the inner yard where glory to be found and honor to be lost. True to its name, the arena was built exteriorly to the letters of the ancient Roman famous construction, except the three huge pillars, one outside the coliseum and two within, joined together at the tip to create a point which one could have the whole of the island within his view.
I know, I know that it is not the "canon" island we see in the anime, but as you can also see it, the canon version simply looks... unadequate to be the island which the most powerful individuals on the world to live, learn, fight, and change. The place is a mess, with wild forests and messy building organized into a web.

Any thought?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 22:04   Link #58690
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
Spoiler for A small snippet of the hot spring part of Volume 10:
Why don't you translate for Baka-tsuki?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 22:07   Link #58691
lovetospoon73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Why don't you translate for Baka-tsuki?
i litterally doubt that oslight would translate for baka tsuki
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 23:40   Link #58692
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SRX's Tronium Engine
Okay, just finished Doom and Underatle, stupid idea abound.
Hell breaks through to the Academy. Ichika , the teachers and the girls are the only one surviving.

The demons wants to invade the Earth. They fight back with...

ISes that can transform between vehicular form, animal support form and IS mode are built for the group, with the teachers acting as tech support. And there's an overly heavy emphasis on the theme of love, of which Ichika NEVER shuts up about.

Half way through the story, they figured out that all of their bots can combine to form a bigger bot, with Ichika's IS acting as the head, Charlotte's as the torso, arm and legs, Houki's and Laura's acting as fancy boots. Bonus with Madoka being a person that initially supports from the shadow, whose IS later turn into an awesome backpack/wings/WMG for the combined IS.

Also, someone gave Rin a double barreled shotgun and gave Cecilia a Bio Force Gun.

And Chifuyu commands a base that can liftoff and transform into a giant dragon spaceship.

...

What, you thought I would forget Dancougar?
__________________

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 21:37   Link #58693
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Osaka Castle
I really want to write a story where ISes has pre-installed AIs that adapts to complement the pilot's personality. Imagine the in-battle banters between them.
__________________

"...all that is left for us is to fight to our hearts' content."
Rokumonsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-23, 09:46   Link #58694
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SRX's Tronium Engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokumonsen View Post
I really want to write a story where ISes has pre-installed AIs that adapts to complement the pilot's personality. Imagine the in-battle banters between them.
Sooo... Intelligent Device?
Then that makes Tabane the Sans of-
it's a beautiful day outside.
idols are singing, Chi-chan is getting drunk.
On days like these, kids like you...
...should eat a Starlight Breaker.

*commence Starlight Breaker+ Megalovania*
__________________

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-25, 14:12   Link #58695
Chaos-Zero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Florida
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
Spoiler for Continuation:


I honestly can't remember where I found it, it was last month, and I just kept clicking on random links.
Does it really came from Volume 10 of the Light Novel?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-25, 14:30   Link #58696
Oslight
.
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Does it really came from Volume 10 of the Light Novel?

Yes, I'm currently busy translating volume 10. The first chapter should be released in the coming weeks on Rapidswitch.
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-25, 16:21   Link #58697
lovetospoon73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
Yes, I'm currently busy translating volume 10. The first chapter should be released in the coming weeks on Rapidswitch.
here's the link

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2016-06-26 at 22:11.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 10:03   Link #58698
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 12
Suddenly stumblem upon this facepalm-worthy site: http://fanlore.org/wiki/Main_Page
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 21:22   Link #58699
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Her mind awoke before her body. A habit born into her through a lifetime of espionage and blowing up government facilities. Even without her eyes open and much of her body paralyzed by sleep, Madoka Orimura was already taking stock of the situation around her. The most prominent thing she noticed in her situation was that she was resting on something soft. It was nothing like those ratty cots in cheap hotels, or the muddy rocky ground that she usually spread herself over in a bid for rest. This was truly comforting and the second thing she noticed only added to the comfort. Whatever she was resting on, it was wonderfully warm. Her body's instincts were to huddle up against it.

And then it wriggled.

Madoka's eyes snapped open. Pushing back the scream of bloody murder making its way through her throat. Her tensed body was about to lash out with an elbow until-

"Ichika~ stay in bed..."

The voice sent chills up and down Madoka's spine. As it should. It was Chifuyu's voice. The voice of her estranged older sister also known as the only woman more of a frosty bitch than she was.

Madoka was unaware that her breathing had stopped until she felt her gead spin from trying to hold back a smothered scream. She felt the soft cold fingertips of her older sister gliding over her sides, sancing over her tummy and finally resting on her chest. Then it went down a dozen centimeters to cup her modest breasts.

Now she screamed. Madoka threw all caution to the wind and struggled violently against her captor. That didn't do much. It only made Chifuyu slip her arm underneath the little sister to wrap her in an awkward embrace. This further alarmed Madoka because that second hand was resting right below her tummy and she would not stand for that dropping a dozen centimeters as well.

Despite all the alarming sounds and physical violence Madoka was dishing out, Chifuyu remained miraculously asleep. She slept like the dead, likely a combination of alcohol and outright exhaustion from work. The other person sharing their room however, did not share the same affinity for sleep as either sister. So it came to no surprise when Ichika finally arose from his futon, bleary eyed and blinking owlishly at the outlandish sight of his older sister molesting his younger twin.

------

It's a rewrite.
__________________
Official art: They know what we want.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 11:34   Link #58700
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Her mind awoke before her body. A habit born into her through a lifetime of espionage and blowing up government facilities. Even without her eyes open and much of her body paralyzed by sleep, Madoka Orimura was already taking stock of the situation around her. The most prominent thing she noticed in her situation was that she was resting on something soft. It was nothing like those ratty cots in cheap hotels, or the muddy rocky ground that she usually spread herself over in a bid for rest. This was truly comforting and the second thing she noticed only added to the comfort. Whatever she was resting on, it was wonderfully warm. Her body's instincts were to huddle up against it.

And then it wriggled.

Madoka's eyes snapped open. Pushing back the scream of bloody murder making its way through her throat. Her tensed body was about to lash out with an elbow until-

"Ichika~ stay in bed..."

The voice sent chills up and down Madoka's spine. As it should. It was Chifuyu's voice. The voice of her estranged older sister also known as the only woman more of a frosty bitch than she was.

Madoka was unaware that her breathing had stopped until she felt her gead spin from trying to hold back a smothered scream. She felt the soft cold fingertips of her older sister gliding over her sides, sancing over her tummy and finally resting on her chest. Then it went down a dozen centimeters to cup her modest breasts.

Now she screamed. Madoka threw all caution to the wind and struggled violently against her captor. That didn't do much. It only made Chifuyu slip her arm underneath the little sister to wrap her in an awkward embrace. This further alarmed Madoka because that second hand was resting right below her tummy and she would not stand for that dropping a dozen centimeters as well.

Despite all the alarming sounds and physical violence Madoka was dishing out, Chifuyu remained miraculously asleep. She slept like the dead, likely a combination of alcohol and outright exhaustion from work. The other person sharing their room however, did not share the same affinity for sleep as either sister. So it came to no surprise when Ichika finally arose from his futon, bleary eyed and blinking owlishly at the outlandish sight of his older sister molesting his younger twin.

------

It's a rewrite.
Killer. You should resume posting on FF.net.

Anyway, what would happen with European I.S development if Britain exit of the E.U? I know that I.S would probably be covered by the NATO instead of the EU, but what would be like of the civilian side of I.S making?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.