AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old Today, 15:18   Link #901
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
That's not how we earthling fight. We earthling are used to fight dirty!!! Guess Goku doesn't have that trojan horse story in his universe

Ok, so goku is still invincible in this chapter, but it's still 99% of his fault. He still doesn't want to kill him before Moro fusing with Earth...he was just trying to take him to the prison by force....cell did not get this treatment, buu did not get this treatment, so why Moro gets the special offer all of a sudden??
Cell is an odd case, but Buu couldn't be reasoned with so he has an excuse there.

But otherwise this is rather consistent... sadly. Apparently Goku isn't allowed to grow as a character and ever learn from his mistakes.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:45   Link #902
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Cell is an odd case, but Buu couldn't be reasoned with so he has an excuse there.

But otherwise this is rather consistent... sadly. Apparently Goku isn't allowed to grow as a character and ever learn from his mistakes.
I love how people defend Goku's attitude in this chapter by saying he's done this plenty of times before without realizing that's exactly the problem.

What happened to the Goku who didn't want to be revived after Cell was killed because he realized he's usually the reason Earth is in danger? Felt like he had learned something here.
Old Today, 19:15   Link #903
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post

Well, back in the cell saga, I thought Goku telling his son to finish cell quickly was not out of his character. He was portrayed as an experienced warrior back then and I could even argue it was a character growth for goku at that time.

I guess, when sayians get stronger than their opponent, they start to utter nonsense. It's in their genes Except for future trunks of course
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
donkan mc