Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-16, 16:00   Link #1281
Angel Wings
Anime Adict

Send a message via MSN to Angel Wings
I dont think sakura and naruto will get together...
remember she goes crazy about sasuke, and hinata goes crazy about naruto...
and naruto alsways gets beaten up by sakura... poor him
Old 2007-05-16, 22:51   Link #1282
xPresagio

I already post my thoughts on the matter in a lenghty post several pages ago.
So will only say this:

Hinata is the only young female character that has never, ever, suffered the infection of being an Uchiha fangirl.

Spoiler:
"Purity" is a concept well known in Japan and in these kind of stories, may work as some sort of reservation for the primary character.

And for the most recent Manga chapter...
Spoiler:
Plus, Sakura is far too much like Naruto, might work now that they have a common goal (Sasuke), but at the end, their relationship would be insufferable. Need a balance. Would be too obnoxious for their own good.

(yeah, I was supposed to say only one thing.. )
Old 2007-05-17, 00:50   Link #1283
Essenar
Fallen Angel

Send a message via AIM to Essenar
There's two things I wish you guys would establish about this anime, before you get seriously disappointed:
1) If any romance happens, it'll most likely be Temari/Shikamaru as they don't have extreme involvement in the main plot.

2) Sasuke has been foreshadowed to be Naruto's main villain since the beginning of the anime. Naruto as his friend only intensifies the rivalry. Akatsuki might be the main plot right now, but you really have to get it through your heads that Sasuke ain't coming home.
Old 2007-05-17, 00:55   Link #1284
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-My apologies for the somewhat late reply but I recently became addicted to .hack G.U Vol. 2 and UFS TCG so I have been busy. Now then, I do agree with your points. In the end I think the only concern we have for these pairings is: "Are the feelings they have for one another genuine or fake?" In all honesty I will agree that if HinataxKiba were to occur right now I would doubt the truth of that pairing. However if some time was devoted as to how the 2 came to like one another (after all genuine feelings don't always happen in an instant for they can be born over a period of time as well) then it would be a different matter. In time one person grows on you and you come to realise that maybe this person is the one you were destined to be with. Of course this might be viewed as "settling down" (I might have misunderstood you before if this is what you meant then) and starting a family but to each his own perspective.

-Indeed, I agree as well. Presenting the main plot of the storyline is in fact very important but it never hurts to slow it down every once in a while and enjoy the little "cute" and "simpler" bits of the universe created by the author. After all, the story isn't made up of solely 1 event but a large number of them. Like the pieces to a puzzle, they each fit into one proper place to make up a whole.
Couldn't agree more. As of right now, most pairing in the series would feel sorta forced and Hinata has no real "pairing" possibility besides Naruto. With a lil time that could all change though. Sakura basically has two options on the table right now though. Sasuke and Naruto are both quite possible for her since you never know where the story will go after Sasuke finally takes his brother down. A Sasuke pairing would take a lil more effort to write but I'm sure Kishi is up to the task. I guess we'll all just have to wait n see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Not to interrupt your discussion. But where do people get Hinata x Kiba anyway? KibaHina is the same as ShikaIno and NejiTen. Just putting the girl with the more attractive teammate. There are almost no romantic hints with any of those pairings. If Hinata doesn't hook up Naruto, she will probably end up with no named character since there have been no hints about her and someone else. Kishimoto doesn't seem the type to stick her in a relationship just for the sake of it.
Part of what you said is exactly our point. They haven't showed any hint of interest there so that makes it similar to how Naruto has showed no interest in Hinata. We were simply talking about what exactly Hinata would do if Naruto ended up with Sakura, Wthout any further development with any other characters she really doesn't have an answer. I simply stated Kiba because he was an easy pick that isn't easily paired up elsewhere. Besides, they went to the Chunin exams together so at least it's known they do things together besides train. Also, it would be much easier for Kishi to develop relationships between teammates since there is no need to find a reason to put them together.
Old 2007-05-18, 20:08   Link #1285
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
well.. Naruto latest manga chapter..
Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-23, 17:32   Link #1286
SemiRayman

Send a message via MSN to SemiRayman
Mmm this is a complicated one...i think that mayb she will have a slight change of heart and realise how important Naruto is to her, but i think she still loves Sasuke. I think it will be, Naruto and Hinata, and Sasuke and Sakura
Old 2007-05-23, 17:41   Link #1287
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRayman View Post
Mmm this is a complicated one...i think that mayb she will have a slight change of heart and realise how important Naruto is to her, but i think she still loves Sasuke. I think it will be, Naruto and Hinata, and Sasuke and Sakura
Spoiler for SasuSaku:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-29 at 12:38. Reason: Do not mention characters yet to appear in the anime out of spoiler tags
Old 2007-05-23, 18:18   Link #1288
SemiRayman

Send a message via MSN to SemiRayman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Spoiler for SasuSaku:
Spoiler for SasuSaku:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-29 at 12:39. Reason: Do not mention characters yet to appear in the anime out of spoiler tags
Old 2007-05-23, 20:03   Link #1289
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Naruto can do better.
Old 2007-05-23, 20:23   Link #1290
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Naruto can do better.
-Define "better". Assuming Hinata isn't the only other option who would you say is a "better" match for Naruto? Tenten maybe? How about Ino? Or wait, wait, wait how about Shizune?
Old 2007-05-23, 20:46   Link #1291
dahilig007
KKK Ninja Division

Send a message via Yahoo to dahilig007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Wings View Post
I dont think sakura and naruto will get together...
remember she goes crazy about sasuke, and hinata goes crazy about naruto...
and naruto alsways gets beaten up by sakura... poor him

yeah you're Right ^_^
Old 2007-05-27, 08:03   Link #1292
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
well.. Naruto latest manga chapter..
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Prediction on the latest chapter:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-29 at 12:42. Reason: Do not forget to use spoiler tags
Old 2007-05-29, 05:50   Link #1293
Crontica

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-29 at 12:44. Reason: Do not mention characters yet to appear in the anime out of spoiler tags
Old 2007-05-29, 09:29   Link #1294
Icha Icha Tactics

Spoiler for prediction only based on mangas to date:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-29 at 12:32. Reason: do not forget to use spoiler tags
Old 2007-05-29, 10:40   Link #1295
Crontica

Spoiler for Hinata:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-29 at 12:33. Reason: Do not forget to use spoiler tags
Old 2007-05-29, 13:28   Link #1296
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
Spoiler for Hinata:
and then Naruto takes advantage...nyahahah
Old 2007-05-30, 00:51   Link #1297
Crontica

man i got a spoiler warning i cant believe it is a yellow card for 1 year, are they serious!? (-.-)
Old 2007-06-22, 13:28   Link #1298
miaka16
*stare*

I think Naruto will be single
and what about Gaara?!?!!?
Doesn't he die?
Sakura will not go with Naruto
that is how i feel about her
i think though that Hinata
will go with someone else
I'm not sure right now though
I really wonder whether new
characters will come, then
there might be more couples...

xo xo
Old 2007-06-22, 20:41   Link #1299
Venomous_Fang

Naruto probably will stay single, cause he's got the romantic IQ of a cueball....which means he'll never see that Hinata likes him. As for Sakura yea of course she likes Sasuke...but seriously Sasuke has no interest in going with her, really he doesn't. You more likely to see Sasuke and Naruto together than them with Hinata and Sakura
Old 2007-06-23, 17:54   Link #1300
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I really think that Sakura is more pesimistic then Naruto about Sasuke's return. There will most likely be a battle where Sasuke tries to kill Naruto again (remember Sakura only knows that Naruto failed to bring Sasuke back, she doesn't know that he tried to kill her teammate), we will see how she sees Sasuke then. She even might see the power-hungry part that she never knew about.
I think that Naruto-Sakura are destined to be together. Though they act different, they are pretty much the same (remember Inner Sakura represents what Sakura actually thinks, she just uses he kind smile to hide it. If you study the series carefully, you'll see that she acts like Naruto). Even when Konohamaru used his transformation, both Sakura and Naruto fell for it.
I don't particulary see Hinata with Naruto, although I really want to see them together.
In my openion, Hinata is something like a sacrificial character, she might die in Naruto's hand confesing to him. But thins is just silly speculation.
I can't wait to see, till know the author has continued to surprise me, so I guess, I can't even say for sure what will happen.
Closed Thread