AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-05, 08:00   Link #21
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Whaaat. :\

I wonder the same. It feels for me that she's still confused and is forcing herself to like Daiya because, as you said, "she have to".

As much as I adore Daiya, I think in the end she will end up with Ichi.
Old 2006-10-28, 17:12   Link #22
Tamaki

The manga is still going. ^^ Who said it ended?

So far there in Volume 22. Fuuko should end up with Daiya. b(^_^b)
Old 2006-10-30, 06:36   Link #23
loluna

reaalllyyy???

wow,,ive only read till number 15..no..no..no..ichi! must be ichi!
Old 2006-10-31, 19:57   Link #24
honey_senpai

I love this manga...and am a true Ichi fan (even though he can seem like an idiot sometimes..hehe)
Old 2006-11-04, 09:00   Link #25
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaki View Post
The manga is still going. ^^ Who said it ended?

So far there in Volume 22. Fuuko should end up with Daiya. b(^_^b)
Huh? Only 18 volumes have been released so far. I've read up to chapter 131, at any rate, and it seems like the story will end in a few more volumes... much as I love it, I don't see how the manga-ka could make it go on for much longer. I'm praying for an Ichi ending, but it could go either way (as always, haha). But honestly, after the stuff that happened in volumes 17 and 18 and so forth, a Daiya ending would probably ruin the entire series for me.
Old 2006-11-04, 11:00   Link #26
loluna

arrrgghhhh Magus IX....what happened on vol 17&18?????
wait.. i dont want to know.no.i do.no i dont.
c what u've done?????

Old 2006-11-04, 12:57   Link #27
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loluna View Post
arrrgghhhh Magus IX....what happened on vol 17&18?????
wait.. i dont want to know.no.i do.no i dont.
c what u've done?????

Well, I can answer that (either generally or specifically), but do you really want to know?

On a side note, it seems like volume 19 is coming out in December. I hope it gets listed on sites like Amazon.jp soon.
Old 2006-11-05, 14:56   Link #28
deaconfry
haseo the pk

Send a message via MSN to deaconfry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Whaaat. :\

I wonder the same. It feels for me that she's still confused and is forcing herself to like Daiya because, as you said, "she have to".

As much as I adore Daiya, I think in the end she will end up with Ichi.

duh shes going to end up with ichi its realy obvious
Old 2006-11-07, 08:23   Link #29
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Weeell, you may never know deaconfry what twist might happen. She loved Daiya first and she's dating him now. There's a great chance she'd end up with him.

Thanks Magus IX for not spoiling! I assume most of us here are still at volume 14.
Old 2006-11-07, 08:32   Link #30
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Yeah, this is the one series I've read in which it's impossible to say that she'll end up with one of the guys. It's shoujo love triangle madness at its best... one really has to admire the author for how she gets the suspense of it down to a science, haha. I'd love to say that it's "really obvious" Fuuko will end up with Ichi, but that couldn't be further from the case. Over the course of the series so far, the author keeps the balance between the guys almost 100% perfect.

I agree that in an ordinary shoujo manga, Ichi would seem more likely to win (since the main character bumped into him first and he seems like a more serious character), but Daiya has received enough development in the manga that he's an equally serious contender, if not more so. One of the agonizing things about it is that you really end up liking both guys (I did at least), even if you favor one over the other. I still feel torn because I don't want either of them to end up hurt and alone... but by the same token, I don't want the eventual reject to be lumped together with some other girl.
Old 2006-11-08, 03:14   Link #31
loluna

true..true..
i mean,neither of the boys are really jerks..so u cant hate them,and i hate when a love triangle ended with the left out one got together with a new character *cough fruit basket cough*
Old 2006-11-11, 04:37   Link #32
katyqueen
katyqueen

parfait tic-vol15-chap-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
I don't know, but I just wanted to say that I love Parfait Tic~ It's a wonder why there hasn't been an anime adoption of it til now.

I'm like you, read it until volume 14 and I can safely say: Fuuko you idiot, I hate you!

You can get the vol-15-chap 1

http://www.esthetique-realm.net/
Old 2006-12-09, 01:39   Link #33
loluna

done with vol 16! suddenly kinda lost my mood for the story,not as gripping as the previous one..i hope the next volume will bring the triangle-love back on!
Old 2007-03-30, 12:01   Link #34
loluna

i think i lost my faith on nagamu nanaji,vol 17 has been very boring for me..the drawing's kinda different too..and i hate the new girl-character,smells-like-fruit-basket ending to me..

dear MAGUS IX,do share a light on me...hows the plot in vol 18?? and whats the latest vol? thanks
Old 2007-03-31, 23:22   Link #35
xdestiny
Key Blader

Send a message via AIM to xdestiny Send a message via MSN to xdestiny
this series to me just keeps on dragging on.. o_o
it's like who does she EVEN like? >>;

but even though, this is still a good manga :]
Old 2007-04-19, 19:43   Link #36
Sinta

I'm a Ichi Fan...I think...this poor chica...suffering because of these dumb boys.
Old 2007-04-24, 15:25   Link #37
momoq87

scanlations

whoaa you all say you've read up through like volume 18?? where do you find them!!! i've read the first 14 volumes and the first 3 chapters of 15 but i can't find anymore scanlations id really love to finish reading it so if any of you know where i can read the other scanlations or even have them and are nice enough to wanna email them to me i would looove you forever (my email is shan_kyohaku@yahoo.com) buuut as to who she would end up with..its tough b/c like some of you have pointed out there's ichi (who it probably will be b/c there was legit love there) with daiya i think it was only a huge crush. but that kinda makes me sad b/c daiya never knew love and he finally knows it and he likes her soooo much and i mean i like ichi but he pissed me off from the moment that iori chick showed up AND HE CHOSE HER so i mean his loss. i really love daiya but all i know is i will through my laptop out the window if she ends up with neither or they have some stupid new girl show up for the one who gets rejected.
Old 2007-07-18, 08:18   Link #38
loluna

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoq87 View Post
whoaa you all say you've read up through like volume 18?? where do you find them!!! i've read the first 14 volumes and the first 3 chapters of 15 but i can't find anymore scanlations id really love to finish reading it so if any of you know where i can read the other scanlations or even have them and are nice enough to wanna email them to me i would looove you forever (my email is shan_kyohaku@yahoo.com) buuut as to who she would end up with..its tough b/c like some of you have pointed out there's ichi (who it probably will be b/c there was legit love there) with daiya i think it was only a huge crush. but that kinda makes me sad b/c daiya never knew love and he finally knows it and he likes her soooo much and i mean i like ichi but he pissed me off from the moment that iori chick showed up AND HE CHOSE HER so i mean his loss. i really love daiya but all i know is i will through my laptop out the window if she ends up with neither or they have some stupid new girl show up for the one who gets rejected.
well,i bought all volume here in my country..
and to answer you, yes..there is a new character,but my spoiler ends there
but dont fret about it, even up until vol 18, its still confusing whom fuuko will end up with,as i say earlier,booorrrriinggggg...i'm losing faith on the mangaka
Old 2007-07-18, 11:58   Link #39
Key
s e m p i t e r n a l

Send a message via AIM to Key Send a message via MSN to Key
So this series has ended in Japan now (it's been over for a little while now, actually). ^^;

My thoughts on the series is... thank GOD I stopped following this manga a long time ago (i.e., I would still read chapter summaries from various places and skim the manga when I felt like it but not actively follow it). Fuuko's complete indecisiveness along with her lack of change in personality/attitude even after the manga volumes were in its double digits made me drop it. While the characters around her was growing and experiencing different things, it just felt like Fuuko was stuck in a one-person merry-go-round, character-wise. The only thing that really changed about her were her hairstyles, and I thought they looked ridiculous to begin with.

However... I do have some fond memories of the series--the earlier volumes anyway. Daiya was such a cutie that for me, and I will admit that I was rooting for him from the get-go. Ichi never managed to grab me like Daiya did, although I felt he became more interesting during the Iori arc (some people might
Spoiler:
but seriously... I thought he was so terribly boring before that even something like that made him a character I cared about more. Fuuko... well, she was just there. To be quite honest, if it were just Ichi and Fuuko, there's no way I would've made it as far into the manga as I did. xD

As for the ending and "who she picks" (cos c'mon... the guy Fuuko picks in the end is one of the only reasons most of us are following this manga, amirite?!):
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-20, 03:27   Link #40
loluna

aww sucks...
Closed Thread