AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-03, 07:11   Link #17201
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
[jab]someone without a romantic bone wouldn't understand[/jab]
Heheheh...

Quote:
I'll simplify it:

Chao. Is. Awesome.

Better?
Nah, still not coming through for me...

Quote:
Ouch. Poor guy.
It was my master

Needless to say, I was laughing for a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Makes them look fat?
VERY.

Quote:
*notes for looks and to fool around in the Dressing Room for ideas*

My guild's Pallies are gonna be so bothered.
I skipped all the ugly ones
Old 2007-12-03, 07:55   Link #17202
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Reminds me of Skyfall's words.

"That thing scares even me!"
Oh yeah... it was the time I realized the OC had basically become an independent state

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Note: Again, this does not follow StrikerS or even OFM canon. It's just a what-if.
Spoiler for Hail to the Chief:
HOLY SHI-

"Then he appeared"

The GAR level on this piece is OVER 9000!!!!!! Damn, MC really makes the lesser Numbers quiver in terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nodoka ain't so bad at all. Kaede just got replaced by Yue. And Setsuna now hold number 1 spot! Her dere-dere-hair-down mode is the most endearing one there.
A lot of sword-wielding girls get that advantage in hair-down mode... like Signum and Akeno-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Maybe I should bring over Almaria more often.
If I can't use her in fanon other than flashbacks, perhaps as accompaniment in my replies would be nice.
Wouldn't Aurion wonder how Almaria manages to be in the thread but not in-universe?

I think it's time he get himself a Fourth-Wall Breaker

Though more Almaria is most welcome indeed

Quote:
Crack incoming in GuardianS or ResolutionS if I get a chance.
And no, I'm not resurrecting her.
For some reason, this reply made me think of Almaria being revived Lord Genome style... as a head on a jar

Quote:
Think of it as special treatment for you space-goers.
You should've joined the X-Prize competition years ago - you would've won hands down for cheapest method to send civilians into space!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Salty I get, but sweet ?
Fish can be good with sweet you know, just depends on what type of sweet you use (mayo is a good ingredient to use here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
3rd year engineering is the worst -_-
*pats back*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
"It's alive !"
OC = Frankenstein?

Quote:
At least I have the advantage of having a crappy educational system, which means that failing is actually hard. Though unfortunately, the drawback is that learning something is even harder.
Know that unfortunately all too well

Quote:
Tesla: Do you have any idea how hard it is to get Keroko-chan to stop working and start sleeping? Last night was the first time she actually slept before 3 AM in weeks. And it took blackmail, threats and medical orders to get her to do so.
I see a disturbing trend of late-sleepers for the members here... including me

Quote:

Everyone can whine about everything, but few are the ones actually happy with what they get.
Wise words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: Loss? What loss? I haven't lost yet! I only lose when they get married! <freezes as image enters head> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My little Hayate's getting married!!

Everyone Else:
Sonotori da

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
ALMARIA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! <runs towards Prancing Pistol Princess, arms outstreched kinda like THIS>:
I don't think Almaria's gonna like that... and neither will Aurion

Quote:
Hehehehe.... I started at 3 PM... it's now almost 1 AM.... nearly 10 hours of watching StrikerS, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching.....

Anyway, here it is. Keroko's StrikerS summary. Now excuse me while I go to sleep.

Spoiler for Nanoha StrikerS:

The sheer BLUECHEESIUM present is commendable enough, and once again you show your prowess for "just off-screen" integration of Keroko, along with a generous amount of AWESOME (including Teana's idol worship )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Setsuna pwns, literally and figuratively.
Truer words have never been said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Indeed going into space is an honor held by few!
Though I resent the implied sentiment , the words themselves are most TRUE!!!! *sheds tears of pride*

Quote:
Spoiler for Rambling Rant that became entirely bigger then i expected...:

I totally think about this shit entirely too much.
F-22A is

Man, you totally made me remember why I loved that aircraft since the day I first set my eyes on it (which was about... 11 years ago )

[QUOTE=Chaos2Frozen;1281089]

Quote:
Life isn't far man.
One of the truths of reality we have to accept unfortunately

Quote:
I like stuff set in the modern world with sci-fi/fantasy elements... you might notice a theme of that there. I think I've got a little Haruhi in me (as many do)I kinda wish the world was a little more fantastic, but lacking god powers I'll just have to settle for fucking with fictional worlds instead of the real one.
Technomagica eh? I dig the same stuff as well

And at least, when we fuck around fantastic worlds we don't cause universal collapse in the process

Quote:
Hmm the original was quite good one of the first tactical shooters I played really got me into the genre.
Oh yeah... I actually didn't like it much due to it not having visible guns and the OMGWTFBBQ difficulty (and the overall frustration at the times when your squadmates acted stupidly )... but once I got the hang of it it was addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I went *headdesk* at Fate's new Sonic Form. *headdesk* Seriously, she was more impressive in her badass longcoat and modified Class As. Hayate's is alright, mostly... Subaru has to be the worse though. *shakes head*
Don't diss the power of the midriff and the Zettai Ryouiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
True. *grins*
Naomi: OMG did you just look up my skirt? DIE PERVERT!
Alan: Wait-
*BOOM*
I foresee lots of pain and piling medical bills for Alan ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Isn't Chisame also a net idol? She IS quite pretty with the glasses off...
Yes... she is quite pretty

Chiu-sama!!!!!

Quote:
Man, all that Almaria-ism gave me ideas for Linda to create a loli-clone using that hologram for herself.

Like Kia, the persocon seems to have it hots for Aurion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Makes them look fat?

But add a cape... Hmm...

*saves*
Grey Knights with capes...

THE BADASSNESS IS UNFATHOMABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
*Reiji runs smack into a red trunk-like column, which turns out to be a mech's leg*

Illya: What are you trying to do to my onee-chan? Basakaa?

Kamina picks Reiji up by the collar with Gurren's fingers.

Looks like someone's gonna find out what the "Manliest Servant In The Universe" is like.

Reiji should be glad he didn't run into SIMON...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
CrosyS got kicked into one of AlterNADS' short stories as in Rebuilt, Mai already has Arnie as a friend.
Arnie? Isn't she supposed to be Hone Onna?

So how has the plans for CrosyS been remade anyhow?

Quote:
Is that... a CPU gun?

Quote:
reminds me of all the Legion members that cried when Fate's new jacket was revealed. I remember looking around and going 'whats wrong with it? it looks awesome!'

Hell, when Sonic Form was brought back I was the one of the very few going 'Wow, amazing, she's wielding sword chucks! Go go fighter!' instead of oggling the Barrier Jacket.
Yup, while nice to look at Fate's old BJ wasn't exactly my taste, now older Fate's BJ with Zettai Ryouiki was more like it

And I was in the same boat over the swords as well, although I was more on the "OMG FATE IS A BANPREIOS!!!" crowd

Quote:
Pitty. Chao needs more support.
But in the 24th century she already has the support of an entire Private Military Organization called Celestial Bei-

Wait, that was Wan Liu Min, sorry

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-12-03, 09:07   Link #17203
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Duly noted.

As for the original list I don’t even think I kept it. Like I said I banged it out in like 10 minutes when I was rather tired. I’d written out the effects of all the spells first then I just went and got some random names at the end. I’m racking my brain for what that last one is supposed to mean and… I can’t remember, at all. I think the moral here might be not to write spell lists after being awake for around 18 to 20 hours...
Ok
But if you remember or you have a new name for it... pleas feel free to contact me.

Quote:
She has the excuse that she also represents earth… (why not call her Sailor Earth then? Well Moon sounded cooler, duh.) Plus the moon is also acutally bigger then Pluto, by nearly five times in mass and three in volume, which ought to tell you something about why it’s no longer called a planet.
Astronomy never was one of my strong subjects...
But ok... makes sense xD

Quote:
I agree Though I skipped episode 7+8 because of the OVERWHELMING emo-ness...

But hey, episode 9 has the ero-scene so I'm back in the game !
Lol!
But 7+8 were great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha:
Wooohooo!
Thats nice! Darkness will prevail!! *enter insane laughter*

Quote:
Talk about gruesome... But still an awesome concept!
Thanks!

Quote:
Piroko huh?
Old 2007-12-03, 09:21   Link #17204
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Hehe... Just some little "Dark Future" setting I thought about. xD

TSAB destroyed. Midchilda and it's people slaved by an ancient being from the beyond. Friends and heroes slain or fallen into darkness.
And only some small groups led by the Saint Church remain to fight the evil.
Why does this somehow remind me of Star Wars....

Vivio: You killed my mother!
Weissteufel: No. I am your mother.

Quote:
Hehehehe.... I started at 3 PM... it's now almost 1 AM.... nearly 10 hours of watching StrikerS, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching.....

Anyway, here it is. Keroko's StrikerS summary. Now excuse me while I go to sleep.
Nice. I like how the whole 'promise of flying' was linked onwards. And the Teana and Vivio links were well-done as well.

Frankly, the one thing that I don't like (( I don't think I've mentioned this before )) was how Keroko was already an instructor at 9, directly after Yami no Sho. I believe even Nanoha must've mustered up a good few years of experience before she could become one.

Quote:
Spoiler for Rambling Rant that became entirely bigger then i expected...:

I totally think about this shit entirely too much.
Not at all.

But haven't you said this before? Or was it someone else? Or was it in another forum? This whole 'energy pisses all over maneuverability" thing.

But regardless, there are new enlightening points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Anyway some stupid trailer-thing I came up with for a fic that will see the light of day a long way from now, but thought I'd tease you guys with it.

Spoiler for Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha:
Sounds extremely epic.

But Nanoha? Tired of fighting? Wonder what happened?

Quote:
reminds me of all the Legion members that cried when Fate's new jacket was revealed. I remember looking around and going 'whats wrong with it? it looks awesome!'

Hell, when Sonic Form was brought back I was the one of the very few going 'Wow, amazing, she's wielding sword chucks! Go go fighter!' instead of oggling the Barrier Jacket.
Frankly, her Sonic Form's designs, for some reason, doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Her A's ones were good imo, but somehow her StrikerS Sonic Form just... has that little asthetics change that ruins the feeling. I dunno if it's the colors, the skirt, or something. But her regular jacket was indeed very impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Oh yeah... it was the time I realized the OC had basically become an independent state

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-12-03, 09:26   Link #17205
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Is that... a CPU gun?
Nope...it's a Chibi Killstick

Quote:
Piroko huh?

Had lots of fun with her mod (and Largo's too) in my Quake 3 days

Quote:
Ah yes, but HOW big is TOO big? HMMMMMMMMMM?
Hmm...about the size of Fate's (Or Nanoha's, don't know whose is bigger )
That's the limit for me
Anything bigger and it freaks me out

*goes back to work*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-12-03 at 09:41.
Old 2007-12-03, 09:56   Link #17206
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Nah, still not coming through for me...
Desperate measures then, Aaron may want to avoid this if he hasn't reached chapter 157 yet.

Spoiler for Chao. Is. Awesome.:

Quote:
It was my master

Needless to say, I was laughing for a long time
With good reason.

Quote:
*snicker* lets make sure it can remain like that.

Quote:
A lot of sword-wielding girls get that advantage in hair-down mode... like Signum and Akeno-sama
Strangely enough, while Signum does have that effect, neither Akeno or Setsuna do...

Quote:
I see a disturbing trend of late-sleepers for the members here... including me
Like I said, writers.

Quote:
The sheer BLUECHEESIUM present is commendable enough, and once again you show your prowess for "just off-screen" integration of Keroko, along with a generous amount of AWESOME (including Teana's idol worship )
Thank you.

Quote:
Yup, while nice to look at Fate's old BJ wasn't exactly my taste, now older Fate's BJ with Zettai Ryouiki was more like it

And I was in the same boat over the swords as well, although I was more on the "OMG FATE IS A BANPREIOS!!!" crowd
I'm a former 8-bit theater reader. Everytime I see something resembling sword chucks I tend to go "Sword-Chucks, yo!"

Quote:
But in the 24th century she already has the support of an entire Private Military Organization called Celestial Bei-

Wait, that was Wan Liu Min, sorry
Their similarities are most frightening indeed.

Quote:
Piroko huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Nice. I like how the whole 'promise of flying' was linked onwards. And the Teana and Vivio links were well-done as well.

Frankly, the one thing that I don't like (( I don't think I've mentioned this before )) was how Keroko was already an instructor at 9, directly after Yami no Sho. I believe even Nanoha must've mustered up a good few years of experience before she could become one.
Eh? *looks back* Ah, now I see, writing mistake. I suppose they can slip through after writing for ten hours. The original line would have been '10 years have passed' but since I felt I had to describe the airport incident, it changed to 6. I just forgot to edit Rogue Squadron's six years to two years. Thanks for picking that one out.

Hmm, this makes me wonder, just when did Nanoha become an instructor? I know she became an S-rank mage seven years before StrikerS, but when did she become an instructor? I may need to tweak the years a bit more based on that...

Quote:
Not at all.

But haven't you said this before? Or was it someone else? Or was it in another forum? This whole 'energy pisses all over maneuverability" thing.

But regardless, there are new enlightening points.
I believe that it was said before, only against me, as I was convinced manouverabillity was superior in dogfights.

Quote:
Frankly, her Sonic Form's designs, for some reason, doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Her A's ones were good imo, but somehow her StrikerS Sonic Form just... has that little asthetics change that ruins the feeling. I dunno if it's the colors, the skirt, or something. But her regular jacket was indeed very impressive.
Probably the combination of skirt/shorter leggings/larger assets. At least that's what made me go. "Yeah... okay, I guess the Fate fans are happy now..."
Old 2007-12-03, 10:01   Link #17207
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

How big is too big? What are we talking about in size here?
Old 2007-12-03, 10:03   Link #17208
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
That's the limit for me

*goes back to work*
Wasn't there a joke comic that relates why Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are known as the aces? The one about their chest sizes? Anyone got that?
Old 2007-12-03, 10:24   Link #17209
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Old 2007-12-03, 10:27   Link #17210
krisslanza

Nanoha does not like being picked on about her bust size...
Except if Fate is doing it then she doesn't...
Old 2007-12-03, 10:43   Link #17211
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Fish can be good with sweet you know, just depends on what type of sweet you use (mayo is a good ingredient to use here)
But Sashimi in particular ?

Quote:
OC = Frankenstein?
I was thinking some kind of Demon Lord...

Or rather

[LAIR OF THE TEN-THOUSAND DEMON LORDS]

Quote:
I don't think Almaria's gonna like that... and neither will Aurion
Sigh... I'm too tapped out to even try to conjure anything funny to say about that -_-

Quote:
Lol!
But 7+8 were great!
But they were a cesspool of Mega-dramatic emo.

Quote:
Desperate measures then, Aaron may want to avoid this if he hasn't reached chapter 157 yet.

Actually, I really liked the part with the dark markings

(I read the chinese manga so I'm not sure what those are called )

Quote:
With good reason.
The only reason why I looked away was because I recalled that other friend of mine to have mentioned something horrific about it But I didn't know the details, nor do I want to risk knowing the hard way

Quote:
Though somehow, it looks like things turned out the other way around
Old 2007-12-03, 10:59   Link #17212
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

Spoiler for Nanoha StrikerS:
Very nice integration, as always. Just as how you're expanding the good guy's side, I'll be trying to do the same for the bad guy's. And since I have to integrate more to canon, I wonder...was it said when was Vivio created or where was she before she was found in the sewers? Or how did she end up in the sewers?

Also, was it said who exactly Vivio was calling for (if I remember correctly, she was calling out a "mama") before she started calling Nanoha "mama"?

...What is wrong with me today?! I'm asking for Vivio information...

Quote:
Next year Sorry, that's all I know atm...

I'll make it up though

Hey FSZ, can YOUR foxgirl do that >_< ?
Just gotta say one thing... Wow.

What anime/manga whatever is this?

Nevermind, just found it.

Last edited by Erio; 2007-12-03 at 11:20.
Old 2007-12-03, 11:16   Link #17213
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Wasn't there a joke comic that relates why Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are known as the aces? The one about their chest sizes? Anyone got that?
Quote:
Silver Retriever

But I don't think those sizes are correct, they're just for the joke
Old 2007-12-03, 11:28   Link #17214
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Erio-kun! Erio-kun!

Could you please link Rinya to OC list?

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=16262

Quote:
But they were a cesspool of Mega-dramatic emo.
Well I thought 7 was a little more psycho than emo but... yeah xD
Old 2007-12-03, 12:01   Link #17215
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
For anyone who cares, I've FINALLY updated the official timeline. Nothing none of you don't really know, but there's some new stuff apparently, like Hayate's year of Career Course completion and stuff.

And RF6's graduation is on the 28th of April, MC076.
I do care. A lot. Thanks!

Quote:
Erio-kun! Erio-kun!

Could you please link Rinya to OC list?

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=16262
Done.
Old 2007-12-03, 12:39   Link #17216
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
<sighs> Good God, is EVERYONE in this thread like this?! I though I was shorting myself with just 6 hours of sleep a day...
Sleep? What's that? It's probably something I should be getting more of but...oooo almost done with this quest.

Quote:
Makes them look fat?

But add a cape... Hmm...

*saves*
Yes....a cape would definitely make them much more awesome .

Quote:
Mmmm...Megatokyo

Quote:
Present.
Ah, thanks for the offer but Lowe beat you too it . I'll keep you in mind should I run across another pic I need altered .

Quote:
I'll have to agree there. I generally understood why the Sonic Form design was the way it was and it made sense for her purpose of priority over speed. Her design in A's worked well. The new Sonic Form in StrikerS...just didn't feel right for the function. Although Bardiche's Riot Zamber form worked well .

Quote:
Poor Nanoha
Old 2007-12-03, 13:44   Link #17217
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
It's not her that bothers me though, it's her taste in partners >.>
For someone like her, it's first in, best dressed...

Quote:
Grandis: <the other hand snakes around Hayate's waist.> Our situations are different, buddy. I'm her boyfriend, you're just a self-proclaimed wannabe brother figure.
Hayate: <fidgets while blushing, but still smiling>
Arcas: <Matter of factly> The job of a brother and a boyfriend are much the same - to be a source of comfort and confidence to the girl. <folds arms> Beat that.

Quote:
Grandis: Something that doesn't show disrespect, siscon.
Tyrfing: <Activates>
Arcas: Give me three reasons why I should respect you that have nothing to do with Hayate...and I'll consider it.

Quote:
Almaria: KYAAA~! <phases out>

*Reiji ends up face-first on the floor from the attempted glomp.*

Almaria: <phases back behind me> Whew...

Me: Oi, OI! Don't forget, Almaria is extremely uncomfortable with physical contact. And it's a lot worse when it's YOU trying to glomp her! Stay back, le scum!
Uguu~ Almaria-chan hidoi!

Quote:
You? Keeping order? Keroko? Not happening.
Wasn't talking about keeping order in the literal - more like the punch-into-orbit-when-out-of-line sense.

Quote:
*Reiji runs smack into a red trunk-like column, which turns out to be a mech's leg*

Illya: What are you trying to do to my onee-chan? Basakaa?

Kamina picks Reiji up by the collar with Gurren's fingers.

Looks like someone's gonna find out what the "Manliest Servant In The Universe" is like.
WAIT! I can explain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
That's the limit for me
Oh, okay. Gotcha.

Quote:

It's kinda funny, actually. Between learning her true motivation, and her repeated attempts to convince Negi to join her cemented her in my mind as one of the most selfish villains in anime/manga history...topped only by 1 villain definitively (Gendo Ikari), and POSSIBLY another (Hohenheim from FMA).

Quote:
Sigh... I'm too tapped out to even try to conjure anything funny to say about that -_-
Chaos? NOT being able to crack jokes?! Sound the alarm, NYX IS HERE!!!!
Old 2007-12-03, 15:29   Link #17218
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Actually, I really liked the part with the dark markings

(I read the chinese manga so I'm not sure what those are called )
Oh, you mean

Spoiler for These ones?:

Quote:
The only reason why I looked away was because I recalled that other friend of mine to have mentioned something horrific about it But I didn't know the details, nor do I want to risk knowing the hard way
Let me put it this way: Its crap sex. Literally.

Quote:
Though somehow, it looks like things turned out the other way around
Wouldn't be as much fun if it wasn't the white devil doing the blasting, now would it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Very nice integration, as always. Just as how you're expanding the good guy's side, I'll be trying to do the same for the bad guy's. And since I have to integrate more to canon, I wonder...was it said when was Vivio created or where was she before she was found in the sewers? Or how did she end up in the sewers?

Also, was it said who exactly Vivio was calling for (if I remember correctly, she was calling out a "mama") before she started calling Nanoha "mama"?

...What is wrong with me today?! I'm asking for Vivio information...

[Palpatine]Good, goooood[/Palpatine]

Anyway, when she was created is not exactly clear, though she should have been 'finished' around the time she is found. Before she was found in the sewers she was in the life pod Ginga found, after all. As for how she ended up in the sewers, her Seiou powers went berserk, she destroyed the drones escorting the truck carrying her, and ran.

As for who Vivio was calling out for... well, that gets a bit trickier. In episode 26 Vivio says that 'she never had a mother, and that she was only looking for someone to protect her and let her gather magical data' Now this can be take two ways, one is that Vivio was 'programmed' to look for a mother figure. The other, and this is the theory I prefer to use, is that when she was reffering to small bits and pieces of the original Vivio's memory. In other words: The original Vivio's mother. Concidering Vivio has a few more scraps of her past (such as her name) this is not a far stretch to imagine.

Quote:
Arcas: <Matter of factly> The job of a brother and a boyfriend are much the same - to be a source of comfort and confidence to the girl. <folds arms> Beat that.
Tesla: If that's true, I don't see a reason why Grandis shouldn't be allowed near Hayate. After all, Grandis seems perfectly capable of providing comfort and confidence to Hayate. That aside, the love between siblings and the love between lovers are two different kinds of love, but they are love nonetheless. Are you so cruel that you would tear Hayate's heart to pieces just to keep her for yourself, Arcas?

Quote:
Arcas: Give me three reasons why I should respect you that have nothing to do with Hayate...and I'll consider it.
Tesla: *starts tapping off* One, he values the warriors honor. Two, he strives to keep any oath he utters. Three, he has a very rare and valuable skill he intends to use for the good cause.

Quote:
Wasn't talking about keeping order in the literal - more like the punch-into-orbit-when-out-of-line sense.
Oh, just you try it. Orbital Bombardements are so much easier from orbit.

Quote:
WAIT! I can explain!!
So, how does it feel to be in Grandis' shoes?

Quote:
It's kinda funny, actually. Between learning her true motivation, and her repeated attempts to convince Negi to join her cemented her in my mind as one of the most selfish villains in anime/manga history...topped only by 1 villain definitively (Gendo Ikari), and POSSIBLY another (Hohenheim from FMA).
I disagree with the 'most' selfish part, especially since her true motive was never revealed, but the convincing Negi only made her more awesome in my mind. Even more so when she used it as an opening for an attack. She's selfish, as all villains are, but not the most selfish. Not by a long shot.
Old 2007-12-03, 16:10   Link #17219
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
[Palpatine]Good, goooood[/Palpatine]

Anyway, when she was created is not exactly clear, though she should have been 'finished' around the time she is found. Before she was found in the sewers she was in the life pod Ginga found, after all. As for how she ended up in the sewers, her Seiou powers went berserk, she destroyed the drones escorting the truck carrying her, and ran.

As for who Vivio was calling out for... well, that gets a bit trickier. In episode 26 Vivio says that 'she never had a mother, and that she was only looking for someone to protect her and let her gather magical data' Now this can be take two ways, one is that Vivio was 'programmed' to look for a mother figure. The other, and this is the theory I prefer to use, is that when she was reffering to small bits and pieces of the original Vivio's memory. In other words: The original Vivio's mother. Concidering Vivio has a few more scraps of her past (such as her name) this is not a far stretch to imagine.
I see, so nothing aside from what was shown in the anime. Unfortunately, there is nothing for me to work with. I still dont like Vivio, but unfortunately (j/k) Gwen will, and the only chance for her to meet Vivio would be when she is captured by Scaglietti, and then Gwen will want to save her, which cannot happen obviously.

And Erio did say that Vivio might be part of Project F, so the memories one is probably the truer of the two.
Old 2007-12-03, 16:33   Link #17220
krisslanza

Hmm... *Looks over notes in her journal*
Some little questions here as I work on my OC here... (Who has been changed a bit... I have enough blonde OCs so I changed that...)

1. What would be a reasonably strong mage rank without being... "AMG SHE JUST BLEW UP THAT MOUNTAIN DDDD:!" kind of strong?
2. A person's magical color... Is there any sort of... 'Limit'? I think I want to try silver.
3. Do most Belkan magics even have names? XD I don't recall Signum or any of the other Wolkenritter often saying the names of some spells... Or at least I don't recall Signum saying many spell names anyway.

All I got for now... *Scribbles down notes*