AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-03, 23:00   Link #17241
Liingo
Love Hina?

It's a comparison picture of the prologue to episode 9 for C2F.

And yep. This is on topic
Old 2007-12-03, 23:02   Link #17242
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
*Sitting on the couch beside each other*

Jeno: "I was wrong This place could still be amusing after so long."

Spica: "Don't be so mean "

Jeno: "But it's such compelling television "

Spica: "hehe... "
Arcas: OI! Our lives aren't some TiVO program!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Grandis: I already did. Then, what's the point of you're point? I'm not qualified?
Arcas: <opens mouth, closes, opens again> ...I'll get back to you on that.

Quote:
Grandis: Tesla already answered it for me. And if you want more, I'll say this. I believe I care about Hayate just as much, if not more than you do. The problem here seems to be you doubting me.
Arcas: Of COURSE I'm going to doubt you!! I know the strength of my feelings - but I don't know the strength of yours! Doubt would be natural!

Quote:
Almaria: I-I'm sorry, Reiji-san... But your actions scared me... <hides behind Aaron, quivering>
It's okay...<in corner, drawing circles on floor with finger> I'm just... so lonely... and I feel so unloved... <sob>

Quote:
Grandis: First and foremost, Arcasviel Emira... This feels very much like your considering my and Hayate's relationship as illogical... So you dislike me that much heh?
Arcas: DUH. I mean, come on. You and I are almost nothing like each other - we're bound to butt heads at least a few times.

Quote:
Grandis: You're saying that you know what's best for her now? Why not say that you just simply disapprove of our relationship? You'd sound less like a hypocrite that way. Well here's news for you, I am not some brainless jerk that doesn't think of Hayate's side of the story in our relationship. Oh, and no. I am not buying your rants about not claiming to know the best for Hayate.
Arcas: Do I have to be so BLATANT?! I DON'T approve of the two of you, and I've told Hayate as much, but she just doesn't listen!

And you don't have to accept my arguments about not knowing what's best for her. After all, the truth is the truth - whether you choose to believe it or not.

Quote:
Grandis: And you think we're thinking that way? You're far more of an idiot than I thought... Old man-Aurion does a better job at that. Don't make yourself sound oh-so superior and all-knowing about the ideal types of relationships, Hanatare-kozo (Snotty Brat). You're not the only person in the world who knows about thinking and planning ahead.
Arcas: I didn't say that the two of thought that way - but Mel and I've known couples that DO - or rather, DID - until life dealt them some pretty tough lessons.

And all the planning in the world means nothing when Heaven or Hell decides to throw you a curveball.

Quote:
Grandis: You... seriously think that we never considered that? I did not spend years by idly waiting until Hayate accepted me, you know. I have already talked with Hayate and other people regarding these matters several times. Don't expect these risks to be enough reason to stop us. What about you and Mel? Don't tell me there's no risk there. I do not give a damn whether you were betrothed by a Goddess. That does not make your relationship much different fom mine. And about jobs? About having a baby? That's still far off. And what the hell do you mean about man's pride about income? 'Ore wa Hayate no Kishi da'. Being married does not stop me from protecting her. Also, it's not like I can no longer advance further in TSAB? Ore wo dare datto omottenda?! And it's obvious that we both take care of each other, both literally and figuratively, not just the one-sided nonsense your spouting.
Arcas: <throws up hands> I don't know! Whenever you and I meet, we always end up fighting, and Hayate refuses to tell me anything at all about your relationship! Throw me a frickin' bone here! If you guys were a little more open with me about the two of you, MAYBE I wouldn't have to be such an asshole all the time!

Quote:
Grandis: Saa, kakate koizo. I have a feeling that your the one who will be learning lessons.
Arcas: If I am, I won't be learning them ALONE...

Quote:
Grandis: For every sense of the world, that's EXACTLY what your speeches sound like. You may not say it, but I'm sure there is a part of you that just won't let go and thinks that you DO know the best for her. You simply can't accept my role as Hayate's significant other, do you?
Arcas: Letting go of the past and accepting the changes in life is never easy. <points> YOU should know that, of all people.

Quote:
Grandis: So you stil doubt me after all these times? <grins> Sasuga na...
Arcas: I doubt you until you can prove beyond ALL reasonable doubt that you can make Hayate as happy as she DESERVES to be.

Quote:
Grandis: In which the case is, exactly what were already doing without you sticking your Goddess-chosen butt in.
Arcas: Again, I know nothing because NOBODY FUCKING TELLS ME ANYTHING!

Quote:
Excessive Testing of Interrelational Strength = Interfereng?

Grandis: Ah, I see... Then what are you doing now? Testing and interfering us are pretty much the same thing by the way your actions go.
Arcas: To-may-to, to-mah-to...

Quote:
More or less. But you should be reminded that both Nanoha and Fate almost share the same amount of 'advice talk' with Aurion compared to Hayate. I just tend to show Hayate's more.
Received.

Quote:
And there is also the point where other members of YOUR family starting to disagree with your 'rightful' actions. You can only take things so far. There is a limit. How about listening to others for a bit?
Arcas: GODDAMMIT!! What am I, everyone and their brother's beat-block?! What do you want me to do, NOTHING?!

Quote:
*CHEERS ARCAS ON*
Arcas: Well, at least I've got ONE ally...CHOTTO! WHY ARE YOU ROOTING FOR ME?!
Old 2007-12-03, 23:51   Link #17243
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
And?? It's not like I was teh only one.....It wasn't even that bad anyways..

What, that was harmless discussion on what to do if I started writing a full crack fic..(which I don't have the time for...)

Quote:
WATCH FASTER!!!!!!
I hear and obey! Episode 6 was EPIC!

Quote:

Quote:
*cheers Grandis on*

Quote:
*CHEERS ARCAS ON*
Chaos2Frozen indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
And I barely know Grandis, we all do - so there's really no proof that he's got a good head on his shoulders like you do. Hell, remember the first time he met Aurion?
I can't believe I missed this.

Grandis: And, your point is? It's more like you never bothered to know me better. It's been years, Arcas. All you show is your haughty contempt at me. And-

Me: To start bringing about the past of others... Then what does that make Fate and the Wolkenritter? And what are you talking about rarely knowing Grandis? They have years to do so! And if you're gonna start blaming him for being initially angry at the person who DID murder his homeworld, his FAMILY who meant EVERYTHING to him, the I suggest you try imagining yourself in his situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: Of COURSE I'm going to doubt you!! I know the strength of my feelings - but I don't know the strength of yours! Doubt would be natural!
Grandis: So this means I'm free to doubt yours as well.

Quote:
Arcas: DUH. I mean, come on. You and I are almost nothing like each other - we're bound to butt heads at least a few times.

Arcas: Do I have to be so BLATANT?! I DON'T approve of the two of you, and I've told Hayate as much, but she just doesn't listen!
Grandis: Hehe. Your loss, I guess.

Quote:
And you don't have to accept my arguments about not knowing what's best for her. After all, the truth is the truth - whether you choose to believe it or not.
Grandis: Do you know the truth, or just lying to yourself? I find it extremely idiotic of you to claim of knowing the truth if it's just your own, never considering others, never considering that you might be wrong. Why don't you just play in your righteous fairy-tale kingdom? <more serious expression> You're starting to commit the same mistakes I made in the past.

Quote:
Arcas: I didn't say that the two of thought that way - but Mel and I've known couples that DO - or rather, DID - until life dealt them some pretty tough lessons.

And all the planning in the world means nothing when Heaven or Hell decides to throw you a curveball.
Grandis: Then exactly why are you raving about planning in the first place just to belittle it with your curveball of destiny just because I used the argument against you? And heck, it's obvious I don't expect us to be prepared for everything in the world, so thank you for being Mister Obvious. Tis' what I call arguing to win no matter what. You're just trying everything to make me look wrong to the point of countering your own arguments. Pfft...

Quote:
Arcas: <throws up hands> I don't know! Whenever you and I meet, we always end up fighting, and Hayate refuses to tell me anything at all about your relationship! Throw me a frickin' bone here! If you guys were a little more open with me about the two of you, MAYBE I wouldn't have to be such an asshole all the time!
Grandis: Here's a bone, Rover. <throws over a chicken bone> And-

Me: CHOTTO MATTE!!! TIME PARADOX! HAYATE IS NOT SO SECRETIVE ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP! AND I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT GRANDIS WAS VERY OPEN ABOUT THIS, RIGHT?!

Grandis: What was that? Anyway, since when did Hayate's privacy became subject to your control?

Quote:
Grandis: Sure, sure. But you'll learn more.

Quote:
Arcas: Letting go of the past and accepting the changes in life is never easy. <points> YOU should know that, of all people.
Grandis: I know, and I already did. What's your point, then? If anybody needs to learn and try to accept here right now, it's you. So what if it's hard? Too much for the Lord of the Dunamists to handle? Bringing up my old flaw is rather stupid since I've obviously gotten over that wall. Just who's the one with the problem, here? It's you, buddy.

Quote:
Arcas: I doubt you until you can prove beyond ALL reasonable doubt that you can make Hayate as happy as she DESERVES to be.
Grandis: Life isn't fun without doubts. Oh, but don't worry, I'll show you what I can do for her. But then, I'm guessing you'd still doubt me anyway even if I can make her happier than you initially imagined since you hate me so much. And in any case, when were you the judge of the amount of happiness she gets? Not controlling? Do not make me barf. Hayate is NOT yours, Arcas. Stop trying to impose every bit of your standards into her life. I already gave my word of doing everything I can to ensure her happiness. If you can't accept that much, then I suggest you just keep quiet and talk with us with an open mind instead of raving like a lunatic and making yourself look ten years less mature than you should be.

Quote:
Me: TIME. PARADOX. Look above.

Quote:
Grandis: What was the other one? Ah, po-tay-to, po-tah-to... Ran out of things to say?

Quote:
Arcas: GODDAMMIT!! What am I, everyone and their brother's beat-block?! What do you want me to do, NOTHING?!
Grandis: Learn to let your 'sister' grow, make her own decisions and face her path with support instead of scorn from you. The only reason behind all this nonsense is because you hate me. And you're just trying to half-assedly candy-coat your reasoning by 'doing this for Hayate's sake'. That's already tantamount to you saying that this is the best for her, no matter how hard you try to deny or alter it. You're failing horribly, man. I expected you to be more mature than that.

You know what I think? All this Lord of the Dunamist and being chosen by the Goddess stuff has gotten to your head. You seriously seem to think that everything you're doing is justified just because of your pseudo-divine standing supposedly supporting your self-centered opinions. But for me, your just being a destiny-spoiled egotistic brat that can't accept your friend being together with a person you dislike. Always think destiny will go the way you think is proper? That's for you to answer since I don't really belive in destiny much.

I care for Hayate and love her with everything I am. And I want her to be happy. But I am not so haughty as to think that her life is mine to control just because I don't think she's taking a path to greatest happiness. I'll let her make her own decisions (unless they are surefire suicidal, plainly wrong or just plain stupid) and endure it alongside her. I do not promise to keep her from all pain because pain is a part of life. I am not dissillutioning myself with an ideal and everlasting happy lifetime. Our paths is sure to be laden with obstacles and pain. But what I CAN do is to bear that pain with her, and to be someone whom she can lean on in moments of weakness. And she'll do the same for me if ever. And I will be with her in moments of happiness, to ensure as much as I can that she be as happy as she can be with her own perception of happiness, not mine. Hayate is her own person. And her happiness and well-being is my own happiness now. You should understand this since you're already with Mel. But seeing as you are right now with your warped perception off happiness for other people, I'm having doubts that you can hold on to your relationship no matter how divinely-ordained it is.

Quote:
It's for chaos.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-12-04 at 08:22.
Old 2007-12-03, 23:53   Link #17244
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Spoiler for From the prologue (NSFW):

It's probably a good thing. It gives away things that could be incorporated into the story line later on. From the looks of things, what was shown in the prologue is going to happen
For some reason, I prefer the one in the dark

Quote:
I'm don't mind the character, but do prefer Miya/Hiro

I do dislike her character, but because I understand her side of the story, it's not fair to outright hate her...

Quote:
[
Errr...........................

Progress report :

None since the last time... Due to games and books Oh work too..
Progress report: nonexistence

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
What's with the image of the obviously naked girl?
She's cute isn't she

Quote:

Don't complain
Old 2007-12-04, 00:07   Link #17245
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Yes, yes she is cute...
But anime girls tend to be...

Zorc isn't a really great card... I'd prefer Blue Eyes myself but I'm just a Dragon nerd so...
So. Yeah. My OC is probably going to end up with a Dragon-theme... XD
Old 2007-12-04, 00:11   Link #17246
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Yes, yes she is cute...
But anime girls tend to be...
Yes, but not all of them get their ero-scene unlocked

Quote:
Zorc isn't a really great card... I'd prefer Blue Eyes myself but I'm just a Dragon nerd so...
But the whole point was the "Contract with the Dark Master"

And I like Zorc !

Quote:

Get in line
Old 2007-12-04, 00:17   Link #17247
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

True, true... I don't own an-... Ok I don't own MANY ero-games
I try not to since I fear my brother finding them... He found some hentai once. That was awkward

Oh I see
And ok you can like him... It's just effect isn't to my liking. I don't like to trust dice that much...

Awww a line? I hate lines
Old 2007-12-04, 00:17   Link #17248
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Been on slightly depressed mode a week ago, due to some unforeseen complications in my project.

In any case, the thread moves at an acceptable pace still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Statistics:

Super Lyrical Wars Alpha (AU)

When Riot 6 and OCs failed to seal the Cradle in time, Jail activates it... but to their surprise, the Cradle just hypers into another dimension! Stranded on a planet called El Hazard, and with no clues to work on other than the words of Yuuko and a Mokona, the girls and handful of guys start on a crossover adventure that would take them to meet many other magical girls!

Witness the birth of the Alpha Numbers once more!

Tk is so not gonna like this one.

Completion: Chapter 1 - 1237 words ~1%

Seven Swords

A space epic about the 7 pre-TSAB races that controled Ordered Space.

Completion: 500 words. Still in planning.

Rebuilt of StrikerS: A Crack News Network production

Completion: ~20,000 words in 4 chapters. Still filling in the blanks, but up to the First Sortie.

AlterNADS

A prequel to Rebuilt of StrikerS, rewriting the past to add ocs into it.

Completion: 24 words.

I've never been this serious about a fic though. 20k words in 2 weeks is a record.
You finally reveal the things you've kept hidden, and my god, that's a lot of stuff to be written, with most DELICIOUS EPIC BLUECHEESE LEVEL detected!

May speed lightens your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I think the excess mana goes to the Linker Core
Er, no. I meant, if the Linker Core already stores its full capacity of mana, where does the rest go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Where does excess energy go? It disperses. I don't see why mana should be any difference.

Differnt words, same meaning. Mana is a mallable energy, when converted into elemental energies, they become fire, or lightning, or ice etc. which are physical energies.

Understandable, as they do mention something like that in the 'mage diet' booklet. Though they immediately retcon in by mentioning food replenishes the energy inside the body, so I'm pinning either translation error or missprint on that one.
Which becomes more funky as the discussion goes.

For the most part, I think we're on the same route here to say that all mana is energy, but not all energy is mana. By conventional understanding, this would mean that mana is actually just another form/type of the energy that is present in the universe. If we follow the description given to "Loading Food" (eat and the nutrients are converted to both energy and mana), it would seem that mana is just as transformable as normal energies are, ultimately in accordance to the law of energy conservation (hopefully, it is).

[Actually, this is rather confusing. The description for "A Mage's Diet" says that mana in the atmosphere is linked to the Linker Core; if the mage needs a quick replenishment, eating Loading Food is the way to recharge. And at this point, the difference between mana and energy is blurring greatly, at least to me, because if mana really is categorized as another "type" of energy, why would AMF be more efficient against mana-linked attacks but not energy-linked attacks? Of course, AMF can be made to specifically filter out only mana-linked attacks, but that would make Jail looks ... dumb. :3]

If mana cannot be kept in excess within the mage's body, common sense would dictate that mana disperses into the surrounding. Now, this is a little different from bioenergy (energy from consuming organic things, such as food). Excess bioenergy can either be (1) stored as a different storage molecule, or (2) used up by increasing metabolism, and therefore usually released out in another form, usually heat. For example, excess sugar can be converted into glycogen and stored in muscle tissues, whereas excess fat becomes liposomes or stored under the adipose tissue. But, this could be related later to some form of diseases, such as diabetes or obesity, if the person has difficulty in harvesting or utilizing the said forms of storage energy.

Mana in the body seems only malleable when the said mage has some form of rare skills (most common being Mana Conversion Affinity) or uses a specialized device (such as Durandal). In the case of a normal mage with neither of the two, the most common route would be to disperse it out into the surrounding. But, what happens when mana is so dense in a particular area? Excess heat could be absorbed and/or transformed into other forms of energy such as kinetics, but what about mana? Do they undergo some form of chemical reaction and/or decay over time? So far, there hasn't been any canonical evidence that there are machines that harvest mana as a source of energy, with the exception of devices.

My point is, does mana remain as mana over a long period of time, or they could change under different environmental conditions? It would mean that a mage (who does little but eats a lot) ultimately end up with a surplus of mana in his/her body, and, if we follow what bioenergy does, would store mana under a different form.

I'm getting some sort of idea of either introducing excessive mana-related diseases (I don't think it's quite a stable one, but it just struck me as doable ), or something else.

Quote:
Care to point me to those changes? Because I'm not seeing them.
As far as I can see ... there isn't any that I can tell , mostly because we don't know the exact syntax of any spell. I'm making a vague suggestion here that if a mage really wants to use the spell of another mage, the spell is tweaked to suit his/her mana type, even if the end result and effect is the same. Elemental spells, however, doesn't follow this rule, since they use "physical energy" as base, even if it was converted from mana.

Quote:
Now, I'm not saying that all mana is exactly equal (the fact that mana can have different collors pretty much negates that possibillity) however, I do think that the differences between each persons mana is neglectable at best.
Neglectable in difference ... or neglectable to mention (by the producers).

If mana is really universally convertible, following the discussion above, then true, there is very little to differentiate between the "types". If it isn't, then the differences can be quite influencing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Spoiler for Darkness Overwhelming:
A dark and forbidding piece indeed. Along this timeline, we see that Nanoha and crew had perished, leaving only Vivio (and possibly some others) to fend for herself. He from the Great Beyond? Does it sound like ... Sargeras?

Anyway, this is a good piece, and we want MOAR!

Quote:
Hehehehe.... I started at 3 PM... it's now almost 1 AM.... nearly 10 hours of watching StrikerS, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching, writing, rewatching, writing, watching, correcting, writing, watching.....

Anyway, here it is. Keroko's StrikerS summary. Now excuse me while I go to sleep.

Spoiler for Nanoha StrikerS:
Flawless integration between CC and OC!

Teana looking up to Keroko as an idol? This would make a good mention!

And Keroko teaching Teana how to fly? MOST AWESOME, and I finally get to answer how Teana knows how to fly in GuardianS!

Quote:
I don't really buy the overload, though. Not unless its forced anyway, I mean, its hard to overload yourself on normal energy, and concidering mana is often compared to it, mana overloads should be equally hard to get.
That's because the biological system balances out the overloads. Excess energy is, unbeknownst to us who cannot see the internal mechanisms, changed into their appropriate storage forms or released out by increasing metabolism. And, considering the fact that mages seem to eat a lot, that is something to mention about how their system manages the overload.
Old 2007-12-04, 00:35   Link #17249
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Sure they aren't.....

TV ANNOUNCER
Coming soon to your home, a brand new season of Just Married, staring Arcas and Mel!!!!

If that's not to your liking, we can advance Hayate and Grandis's wedding by a few months and they can star instead

*runs at light speed*
Quote:
You know, you'd cop a lot less abuse if you just stayed out of their ways and let them continue on as normal.

Quote:
Chaos Nuff said
Quote:
I hear and obey! Episode 6 was EPIC!
Just wait until 7 and 8

Although you might not want to watch 7 late at night.....

Quote:
For some reason, I prefer the one in the dark
Hmmm, I prefer the ligher one actually. It's too dark in your cap, making her hair look dodgy..
Quote:
I do dislike her character, but because I understand her side of the story, it's not fair to outright hate her...

Quote:
Progress report: nonexistence
Hey, I had to at least try and make it look on topic
Quote:
She's cute isn't she

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Been on slightly depressed mode a week ago, due to some unforeseen complications in my project.

In any case, the thread moves at an acceptable pace still.
*pats*
Don't worry, things will turn out alright!!
Old 2007-12-04, 00:41   Link #17250
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Felix: They wouldn't bother watching if you weren't making such a spectacle doofuss.

Quote:
Arcas: <opens mouth, closes, opens again> ...I'll get back to you on that.
Felix: Wow with brabs like this how can he hope to stand before you!

Quote:
Pixy: So rather then say observe discretely, look for evidence to acutally support suspicion, or hell even candidly and adultly talk about it... you instead start raving like a mad man, talking about how you'll interfere with them to "test" the relationship, and even attempt to engage him in a psychical confrontation... yeah this is what a reasonable, but concerned person would do.
Felix: Don't forget that if his constant and nearly pointless meddling somehow DID end up damaging or destroying the relationship he will, of course, claim victory citing the fact that his dedicated efforts aimed at sabotaging it succeed... Ignoring the fact that without this totally artificial and pointless interference it might well have worked fine.
Pixy: Obviously, but of course we know that if a relationship can't stand up to an assault mounted for no other reason then to try and destroy it then it's not "good enough".
Felix: Well of course.

Quote:
It's okay...<in corner, drawing circles on floor with finger> I'm just... so lonely... and I feel so unloved... <sob>
Felix: If you stop acting like an overbearing douche bag that might help.
Pixy: Certainly couldn't hurt.

Quote:
Pixy: Yeah this a bit beyond just "butting heads"...
Felix: It's more like you're running at him with a knife screaming how you're gonna kill him really...
Quote:

Pixy: I wonder why...
Felix: Seriously I mean who wouldn't listen to unwanted advice from a raving lunatic?
Pixy: Clearly she's just being irrational.

Quote:
Pixy: And of course your version is undeniably said truth... despite a total lack of any effort to provide evidence of such.
Felix: He dosen't need such silly things as logical arguments or evidence! After all he has "The Truth!"

Quote:
Pixy: So of course rather then acutally wait for something to happen to even vaguely support this suspicions you simply barge in and start yelling about how irresponsible they are... makes perfect sense.
Felix: Hey he knows "The Truth!" That empowers him to make pronouncements and talk down to people without anything to back it up.

Quote:
Pixy: So apparently they should plan things out, but even if they do it won't matter... schizophrenic much?

Quote:

Pixy:
Yeah I can't see why they wouldn't what to talk to you about it at length all the time. I mean it's not like you're acting like a total ass, wait...
Felix:
Seriously the reason they probably never tell you anything is because you act like a raving nut and frankly they just assume you butt the hell out. I hear about it all the time, Vita knows plenty about too the problem here is with you Captain Courtship.

Quote:
Felix: No, so far you will be pretty much be learning them alone given that you're the only guy acting like a crazy stalker that can't accept the object of his obsession is with another man...

Quote:
Felix: It might not be easy, but your making it like getting blood from a fucking stone.
Pixy: I'd also note he has changed and rather nicely while you on the other hand continue to act clingy and whiny, don't you have a wife you should be paying attention too instead?
Felix: Don't be stupid since a "Goddess" said it was "destiny" he can just ignore her at will, nothing bad can happen!
Pixy: Of course silly me.
Quote:
Felix: Which of course only you have a right to judge not her screw the fact she's decided to continue to stay around him of her own free will and enjoys doing so. No that's not "good enough"

Then after spewing shit like this you have the gal to say you aren't trying to control her choices. It seems to me she's made her choice, and a true brother, hell a true man would accept that and be happy for her. A petty egotistical controlling jerk on the other hand would refuse to accept it and attempt to interfere. So which are you? You spew shit about honor and duty, but you show none when it matters instead whining and raving and refusing to acknowledge others choices and promising to interfere. You behavior is disgraceful and unfitting of anyone that dares to claim have a shred of integrity or "honor", but hey I'm sure you'll just rationalize this all away as meaningless since I'm just a "mercenary" who knows nothing about the subject compared to one such as you.

Quote:
Felix: Once again probably because you act like a fucking ass. People aren't inclined to discuss sensitive matters with assholes.

Quote:
Felix: Once more your arguments are flawless and crushing in their logic and construction. Might I suggest your next brilliant counter perhaps involve rubber and glue?
Quote:

Felix: More or less since Hayate's choice of partner is really NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS TO START WITH.
Old 2007-12-04, 01:22   Link #17251
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Desperate measures then, Aaron may want to avoid this if he hasn't reached chapter 157 yet.

Spoiler for Chao. Is. Awesome.:
Yes Chao is AWESOME! I'm one of those who sympathize with her cause, after all they way it looked, it was bound to do more good than any harm.

Quote:
But they were a cesspool of Mega-dramatic emo.
Oh ho? Found another weakness!!!

Quote:
Actually, I really liked the part with the dark markings

(I read the chinese manga so I'm not sure what those are called )

I could never stand reading Chinese versions of manga, even though I can.

Quote:
Oh, you mean

Spoiler for These ones?:
Thats the one. Kinda reminds me of Fai's Phoenix tattoo.

Quote:
I disagree with the 'most' selfish part, especially since her true motive was never revealed, but the convincing Negi only made her more awesome in my mind. Even more so when she used it as an opening for an attack. She's selfish, as all villains are, but not the most selfish. Not by a long shot.
One will be hard done to find someone who isn't totally selfish. Heck even Negi had doubts whether he should stop her, like how Takamichi hesitated. To be honest I still don't understand the reason why the existence of mages had to be kept secret in the first place.

Quote:
*Sitting on the couch beside each other*

Jeno: "I was wrong This place could still be amusing after so long."

Spica: "Don't be so mean "

Jeno: "But it's such compelling television "

Spica: "hehe... "

Quote:
P.S - Well I'm SORRY that I can't think of anything funny when my term test is around the corner...
Then you shouldn't be here. Go study! *Kicks C2F into a study room and locks it*

Quote:
OY NO SPOILERS!!!!!! Sure It was likely to happen but I don't want to hear about it!!
Don't spoil for me either. I'm only at episode 6 cuz I'm waiting for the episodes to pile up before I watch them one shot. A lot better for anime like this. (I hate cliffhangers. )

Quote:
And you skipped the best episodes..... Pfft...
That's because he's weak to emo stuff! In addition to the philosophical lines. Which reminds me, where's Tormenk? I need my partner in crime for anti-C2F lines.

Quote:
AS I said, the spells count for a lot as well. Although just seeing mention of thiings above SS is going to get a few eyebrows. Like so
Unless given a VERY good reason I suppose.

Quote:
LOOK HERE PEOPLE!!!

Spoiler:
And? You should know by now that this kind of images are too weak for most of us. Besides I've somehow known this might happen. Miyako is surprisingly proactive about the relationship.

Quote:
I try not to since I fear my brother finding them... He found some hentai once. That was awkward
At least you are honest about it. Chaos claims he's only played one, and he's still tugging my leg about that one.

Though I'm quite surprised to hear of females playing eroge and watching hentai. I don't think even Konata watches hentai.

Quote:
Sure they aren't.....

TV ANNOUNCER
Coming soon to your home, a brand new season of Just Married, staring Arcas and Mel!!!!

If that's not to your liking, we can advance Hayate and Grandis's wedding by a few months and they can star instead

*runs at light speed*
The way its moving, the latter could probably happen first.

Quote:
Just wait until 7 and 8

Although you might not want to watch 7 late at night.....
Don't spoil! Btw how many episodes will ef be?

------

You know I really find it funny how I'm on a really long holiday but I feel as though I don't have enough time to do everything I want. I'm not even writing even though I planned to because I was watching too many anime and reading too much manga.

Oh well...back to Tsubasa.
Old 2007-12-04, 01:38   Link #17252
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
I detect lots of off-topics here. So allow me to counter with this.

TEARS OF THE NORTHERN WIND
CHAPTER 8

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for part 3:

After this, expect serious battle scenes between Hikki, the Immortal, and later the Aces.

And expect Sonic Form Fate, too.

*runs*
Old 2007-12-04, 01:39   Link #17253
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Then you shouldn't be here. Go study! *Kicks C2F into a study room and locks it*
I just wish that works. It'll definately be a big help for my procrastinating self during term...
Quote:
Don't spoil for me either. I'm only at episode 6 cuz I'm waiting for the episodes to pile up before I watch them one shot. A lot better for anime like this. (I hate cliffhangers. )

Don't spoil! Btw how many episodes will ef be?
12 in total. It's not really a spoiler, but like I said, I'd advise to watch it (7)sometime during the day, or at least a few hours before going to bed...

Sure it might be better.. the execution of the episodes have been really well done, leaving me with a "damm, need next episode NOW!!" feeling, but then I can participate in the discussion in the ef thread....
Quote:
That's because he's weak to emo stuff! In addition to the philosophical lines. Which reminds me, where's Tormenk? I need my partner in crime for anti-C2F lines.

Quote:
And? You should know by now that this kind of images are too weak for most of us. Besides I've somehow known this might happen. Miyako is surprisingly proactive about the relationship.
Heck , if you watched the prologue, you had an inkling it was going to happen...
Quote:
Unless given a VERY good reason I suppose.

Note to the others, Villains are given more leeway in terms of ranks/abilities.
Quote:
The way its moving, the latter could probably happen first.

Quote:
------

You know I really find it funny how I'm on a really long holiday but I feel as though I don't have enough time to do everything I want. I'm not even writing even though I planned to because I was watching too many anime and reading too much manga.

Oh well...back to Tsubasa.

Yep, I haven't touched writing in a while with the stack of books and anime to go through

@USB

Interesting, very interesting.

Just a question, is this in the Nanoha dies timeline or a different timeline altoghether...
Old 2007-12-04, 01:51   Link #17254
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Rawr, it's raining right now out here. D:

Quote:
@USB:

Interesting, very interesting.

Just a question, is this in the Nanoha dies timeline or a different timeline altogether...
No, no, no.

This takes place in the post-StrikerS timeline (meaning the CCs will be there whenever I see their role fits), so there's no way Nanoha will die in the story.

Unless you want another AU.
Old 2007-12-04, 02:19   Link #17255
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
It's for chaos.
Nonsense! I full-heartedly support Arcas with... Whatever it is... That he's... Fighting for...

Quote:
Lucky you

Quote:

HEHEHEH....

Quote:
Awww a line? I hate lines
Then you must destroy the competition.

Quote:

Jeno: "We now return to, 'Lords and Ladies' !"

Spica: "Hehehhh...!"

Jeno: "Being forced into a corner, and suffering abuses from the other major houses, young Arcas hatch a desperate plan t- Spica, stop laughing already "

Spica: "Hehehhh...G-Gomen, gomen! Hahahaaa....!"

Jeno: "Now where was I? Oh right, desperate plan...!"

Quote:
Sure they aren't.....

TV ANNOUNCER

*runs at light speed*

Spica: "Hahahaha!!! Gomen gomen! Hahahahaaa!!"

Jeno: ""

Quote:
You know, you'd cop a lot less abuse if you just stayed out of their ways and let them continue on as normal.

Jeno: "Having his back into a corner, young Arcas has nowhere to turn to except..."

"From that day, my life have changed... And a voice echoed... Power... Give me power...!"

Quote:
Hmmm, I prefer the ligher one actually. It's too dark in your cap, making her hair look dodgy..

LOL! What do you think it would look like after they've done the deed

Quote:

Hey, I had to at least try and make it look on topic
I was referring to myself
Old 2007-12-04, 02:43   Link #17256
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Kamen Rider... STROOONGER!!!!!

*toasts popcorn, and watches the Grandis/Tesla/Arcas debate*

Someone make a full fledged scenario out of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I detect lots of off-topics here. So allow me to counter with this.

TEARS OF THE NORTHERN WIND
CHAPTER 8

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part 2:

Spoiler for part 3:

After this, expect serious battle scenes between Hikki, the Immortal, and later the Aces.

And expect Sonic Form Fate, too.

*runs*
And Hikki doesn't turn out like the monks expected... at least they got what they deserved Although not out of the jungle yet it seems with even more guests... can't Hikki get a bit longer break?

And Sonic form fate? DO WANT

*Sonic Moves*

Quote:

Jeno: "We now return to, 'Lords and Ladies' !"

Spica: "Hehehhh...!"

Jeno: "Being forced into a corner, and suffering abuses from the other major houses, young Arcas hatch a desperate plan t- Spica, stop laughing already "

Spica: "Hehehhh...G-Gomen, gomen! Hahahaaa....!"

Jeno: "Now where was I? Oh right, desperate plan...!"

Jeno should quit being a Destroyer and to showbiz instead Though different Spica is completely different

And I used to shoot the TV's in MP whenever Lords and Ladies comes up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen"
Jeno: [COLOR="Navy
"Having his back into a corner, young Arcas has nowhere to turn to except..."[/COLOR]

"From that day, my life have changed... And a voice echoed... Power... Give me power...!"

Arcas = Lelouch?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-12-04, 02:59   Link #17257
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

song ATM: Platinum Lucifer (SRW Impact)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*toasts popcorn, and watches the Grandis/Tesla/Arcas debate*

Someone make a full fledged scenario out of this
I agree.

Quote:
And Hikki doesn't turn out like the monks expected... at least they got what they deserved Although not out of the jungle yet it seems with even more guests... can't Hikki get a bit longer break?

And Sonic form fate? DO WANT

*Sonic Moves*
Hikki never gets break even when he wants to. Even after he learns of his truth as Big Daddy Yo's son.

*sees Lowe Sonic Moving Sonic Form Fate*

Fate: m-matte! Dame! AAH~~!!

Also, expect Blaster Nanoha kicking serious ass.

*runs*

@ Keroko-kun: do you have the list for Keroko-chan's abilities?
Old 2007-12-04, 04:26   Link #17258
KBTKaiser

*explodes out of the massive backlog mountain and ignites into fireworks in the sky leaving behind letters*

Eh...major dry spell of inspiration...I'm sick and running on empty...ugh...(falls over)
Old 2007-12-04, 05:08   Link #17259
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Hmmm... Well thanks for input.
I'm hovering around B- to B+ really... I don't want her to be too strong but not too weak so I figure this is pretty good...

Now to just keep... Note-taking. *Pokes at journal*
Don't wory about it, go for B+
Or just B if you can't decide

Quote:

LOOK HERE PEOPLE!!!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for From the prologue (NSFW):

It's probably a good thing. It gives away things that could be incorporated into the story line later on. From the looks of things, what was shown in the prologue is going to happen
*interest for ef has increased*

Quote:

Don't complain
Nice

Quote:

Quote:
But the whole point was the "Contract with the Dark Master"

And I like Zorc !

Quote:
You have much to learn, young padawan
*runs*

Quote:
Er, no. I meant, if the Linker Core already stores its full capacity of mana, where does the rest go?
Does it even have a limit of mana it can store? I think not! ...hango

Anyway, if there is such a case, I assume the excess mana is expelled from the body, maybe by breathing or sweating or just exude on its own from the mage/knight's body

*runs back to work*
Old 2007-12-04, 05:11   Link #17260
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Haha... Looks like this place has turned into an RP thread. ;3

Quote:
Phew, all done
Thanks to TK for his intial read over of it, and to Keroko for letting me borrow tesla and Keroko-chan

Here's Part 7 of my ficlet, A visit to RF6, weighing in at 5.2k words. If you missed any of the previous parts, links can be found at my master index.

Spoiler for A visit to RF6 Part 7: Strikers v Aces:

Just one more part to go now. It shouldn't take too long as well since there won't be any actions scenes to painstakingly construct.

Thoughts please, if you have any, even if just to say that is sucked and you have to learn to write

Finally read it. Aces being aces, we can't really do much to defeat them can we? Unless we have the clout and power of Keroko, and Aurion. The name Meia kept making me wanna go fanboy btw.

~~~~~~

Yes I loved Meia to pieces (she did get turned to pieces in that Vandread proto-space epic, but I put her back together). Didn't I say I like the strong silent, or tsundere types?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
For anyone who cares, I've FINALLY updated the official timeline. Nothing none of you don't really know, but there's some new stuff apparently, like Hayate's year of Career Course completion and stuff.

And RF6's graduation is on the 28th of April, MC076.
Alirght! *scribbles*

Ok no shotgun marriage then. So much for pimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
So, it's kinda like A's to StrikerS, but slightly rebuilt and focusing in OCs and stuff?
I think so. It's more like a collection of short stories written on a wimp of how everything fits together. The non-combat parts most of it.

All combat got pushed into the Nanoha FileS series, including the League of Original Gentleman thingy

Quote:
reminds me of all the Legion members that cried when Fate's new jacket was revealed. I remember looking around and going 'whats wrong with it? it looks awesome!'

Hell, when Sonic Form was brought back I was the one of the very few going 'Wow, amazing, she's wielding sword chucks! Go go fighter!' instead of oggling the Barrier Jacket.
Quote:
Oi oi, please tell me you didn't take that too seriously.
Ginga: "Please accept responsibility! "

Quote:
Don't diss the power of the midriff and the Zettai Ryouiki
I spy a piece of tsundere fashion here.

Quote:
Grey Knights with capes...

THE BADASSNESS IS UNFATHOMABLE
Oh? I've been thinking a name for it though...

But yeah the idea is impressive, especially when you have them lined up on a cliff and the wind blowing... No need personal sunset.

Quote:

Reiji should be glad he didn't run into SIMON...
Yeah that too...

Quote:
Arnie? Isn't she supposed to be Hone Onna?

So how has the plans for CrosyS been remade anyhow?
"Arnie" is Hone Onna, just that no one here knows yet.

So far, it's just been added to the FileS series itself, so it would occur before StrikerS during the 10 year gap. Other than that, it remains the same.

It also means that in NBC and Rebuilt, the OCs would be directly involved all the way, but in NBC, Kha's fighting on the other front with the Celestial Being instead of with the Aces.

Quote:
Yup, while nice to look at Fate's old BJ wasn't exactly my taste, now older Fate's BJ with Zettai Ryouiki was more like it

And I was in the same boat over the swords as well, although I was more on the "OMG FATE IS A BANPREIOS!!!" crowd
I went OMG SONICFORM! FINALLY! AND FATE IS USING FALCHIONS!!!

Archer's knives basically. I guess it's where you're from that determines what you see.

But I've been wondering how to improve SF in Rebuilt... But so far all I got is to get rid of the offending lioncloth. Early prototypes include midriff but...

The most favored design in my muse group is something I'd call Bikiniform.

Quote:
But in the 24th century she already has the support of an entire Private Military Organization called Celestial Bei-

Wait, that was Wan Liu Min, sorry
She can TIME TRAVEL, remember?

Quote:
Probably the combination of skirt/shorter leggings/larger assets. At least that's what made me go. "Yeah... okay, I guess the Fate fans are happy now..."
Guilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
ALL SINNERS FEAR THE EMPEROR"S WRATH!!!

Grey Knights just rock. And no, they don't need a cape.
Yeah it's being debated...

But tied a piece of black flannel on my friend's Terminator, and it turned out ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Hmm. This I'll want to see. So, how do we sign up?
I'll see what hits my head.

But basically, it's open season, for it is to write your OC into history, where he/she could've appeared.

Quote:
Joy, he's on a crack-high again.

We really need to do something about his supply
[Joker]WAHAHAHHAHA!!![/Joker]

Quote:
So blatant copy-pasta Xover with no attempt to explain wtf just happened I take it. Massive fail.
Wasn't ever intended to pass. At the moment its made out of pieces of disjointed crack like:

"I'm Asahina Mikuru. I'm from the future, and I have a message for you."

Heroes and Haruhi.

Quote:
The rest of them look good Rebuild of Strikers should be epic....Although I shudder to think what the hell you've dumped into the universe without proper supervision from the council of haxx and control
It's... pretty tame really. I've even scrimped on the walker combat to focus a lot more on mage-2-mage.

But the idea behind Celestial Being is gonna be screaming h4xx, for I concluded that TSAB does not have any magitek capability (those "Tanks" were downed choppers -_-) so they, like the CB of Wan's time, are the only ones with the "Artificial Linker Core" technology, funded by Wayne Braummuhl Industries and complete with a Tang high-soc backer named Wan Cha--

*shot by Dynames*

If this is any consolation, Erio gets distracted from Caro by that Tang, like an Erio we know.

Quote:
Almaria: <blushes> O-onee-chan? Me? 0_0
Illya calls whoever's older than her and her friend as Oni- or Onee-chan. I think. And along with random crack that Illya the eternal loli was friends with Almaria when she was alive.

Quote:
It's a comparison picture of the prologue to episode 9 for C2F.

And yep. This is on topic
It IS?!

Quote:
You finally reveal the things you've kept hidden, and my god, that's a lot of stuff to be written, with most DELICIOUS EPIC BLUECHEESE LEVEL detected!

May speed lightens your hands.
Yes Speed. Another type of drugged crack. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
*explodes out of the massive backlog mountain and ignites into fireworks in the sky leaving behind letters*

Eh...major dry spell of inspiration...I'm sick and running on empty...ugh...(falls over)
Well... Like to work on Super Lyrical Wars? It was inspired by Mabiko's time hopping, backed by Nanoha's SRW roots.