AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-15, 04:37   Link #1561
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
You never know...parents are creatures full of surprise--even if you fast forward those scenes will take more than 5 seconds to skip through. Pretty much enough time for your parents travel from New York to London to you room and catch you in action.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 04:55   Link #1562
DarthNicolas
Proud Horo-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Get the PS2 version.
Is there a PS2 game of FSN and I haven't gotten it yet?zomg!Which one??
DarthNicolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 10:39   Link #1563
Fatso666

well i've researched more and it seems the people doing the english patch for Fate may do a non-ero patch too in the future, however right now it doesnt exist
anyways i'll probably decide later whether to secretly set up a fence to keep my parents away or to apply this patch someone made which simply replaces the HCG with black screens
thanks for the replies
Fatso666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 01:56   Link #1564
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNicolas View Post
Is there a PS2 game of FSN and I haven't gotten it yet?zomg!Which one??
Fate/Stay Night: Realta Nua.

But if you don't understand Japanese, it's not worth to buy it.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 20:37   Link #1565
edf91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaya View Post
Fate/Stay Night: Realta Nua.

But if you don't understand Japanese, it's not worth to buy it.
Well, you can go to youtube and see if you can find some of the famous scene from the PS2 version of the game and see if you are willing to "brave" it - Always too lazy to play through it myself, but after watching the UBW fight between
Spoiler:
, I think it's way better than the old Windows version. Of course if they add the voice to the PC version, that would be another thing...
edf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 10:32   Link #1566
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

why is there a magic circle in Shiro's warehouse? I'm re-watching F/SN now and it comes to my mind why is the magic circle appearing in Shiro's warehouse, it se certain that you need to summon it....but to appear on its own.........
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 11:45   Link #1567
Nemesis

It was left there by his father.

Where is it said that Caren Ostersia was Kirei kotomine's daugther?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 17:04   Link #1568
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Actually it was by Illya's mother--the circle was drawn there for Saber in the previous HG war(4th) to recover after fighting Lancer and Berserker. It was a Einzbern family circle, and thus it does not require much magic to activate unlike the Tohsaka family's circle.
Funny that both 4th and 5th war had Saber getting hurt by Lancer first then Berserker after...
Old 2008-01-24, 22:41   Link #1569
FateAnomaly

I have a couple of questions please.

1) Why did llya like Shirou so much? Did she know him in the past?

2) Why did Caster kill her original master and choose a non-magician. She mention something about believing her story?

3) Rin said Caster has the ability to find the locations of the other servants. How come she don't know about Gilgamesh?
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 22:48   Link #1570
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

^
For your first question, I can answer it: Yes, Illya knew Shirou in the past. You can say Illya is the future person and Shirou is the present person so it makes sense that Illya knows Shirou but Shirou does not know who Illya is. I recall somewhere that they are siblings but blood related or not ...that I do now know of, maybe someone can expand this for me.

For the 3rd question: I am just guessing but maybe Gilgamesh has a way of hiding himself to avoid detection. Like lowering his mana aura to avoid anyone detecting his existence.
Old 2008-01-25, 01:04   Link #1571
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

Can someone please tell me what comes with the ps2 game of F/SN extra edition since I can't find a regular one Im force to buy the xtra edition.
Raykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 05:11   Link #1572
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I have a couple of questions please.

1) Why did llya like Shirou so much? Did she know him in the past?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
^
For your first question, I can answer it: Yes, Illya knew Shirou in the past. You can say Illya is the future person and Shirou is the present person so it makes sense that Illya knows Shirou but Shirou does not know who Illya is. I recall somewhere that they are siblings but blood related or not ...that I do now know of, maybe someone can expand this for me.
Illya was Emiya senior's true daughter while Shirou's adopted. Do you like your brother? I like my brother very much, and same goes for Illya.

Quote:
2) Why did Caster kill her original master and choose a non-magician. She mention something about believing her story?
That was never explained. Guess it was there to emphasis that she is Medea. But there was unofficial doujins about that...

Quote:
3) Rin said Caster has the ability to find the locations of the other servants. How come she don't know about Gilgamesh?
Caster's ability is to find servants via their spiritual power--Gilgamesh, bathed in the HG's darkness, had already gained a true body and is no longer a spirit.
Old 2008-01-25, 05:16   Link #1573
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Illya was Emiya senior's true daughter while Shirou's adopted. Do you like your brother? I like my brother very much, and same goes for Illya.
Ah i c, but she does she know shirou is her "brother"? Or is it just a feeling?
Old 2008-01-25, 10:13   Link #1574
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Ah i c, but she does she know shirou is her "brother"? Or is it just a feeling?
She knows, otherwise, she wouldn't have looked so surprise when Berserker killed Shirou when Shirou attempts to protect Saber in the beginning of the anime.
Old 2008-01-25, 13:28   Link #1575
edf91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykun View Post
Can someone please tell me what comes with the ps2 game of F/SN extra edition since I can't find a regular one Im force to buy the xtra edition.
You get the "Extra" PSP Japanese card game along with it.
edf91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:20   Link #1576
EoT
~~

What is Fate/Zero? and is it a Manga? and if it is how many chapters have been realised? and the last question, is it possible it could be turned into a anime series?
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 21:34   Link #1577
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
What is Fate/Zero? and is it a Manga? and if it is how many chapters have been realised? and the last question, is it possible it could be turned into a anime series?

Fate/zero = Light novel on the 4th goly grail war and about 4 volumes are released and it might be since its the prequel of fate/stay night
Raykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 04:08   Link #1578
Crisis7

Quote:

That was never explained. Guess it was there to emphasis that she is Medea. But there was unofficial doujins about that...
She was abused and treated harshly by her previous master and therefore killed him.
Crisis7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 11:54   Link #1579
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisis7 View Post
She was abused and treated harshly by her previous master and therefore killed him.
Well not sure about abused part but she stated that her previous master, who is trying to use her as a tool, is as horrible as men she found during her life. This is stated in Unlimited Blade Works, after some "accident" with Saber.

For Ilya, she knows that Shirou is her brother. She even said that it's her duty to protect him as a big sister in Heaven's Feel true end. I guess everyone knows that Ilya is a daughter of Kiritsugu and Irisviel.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 21:38   Link #1580
FateAnomaly

Thanks for the answers. 1 more question.

Is Saber originally a guy? From the name Arthur and his/her son saying "Father", it is implied so. If so, how did he/she become a girl?