Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-02-02, 17:04   Link #1061
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Thanks for that. Any idea what she is saying or is none of it really mean anything important?
It's like "there'll be a big special on Code Geass in this issue! And a poster by Clamp! And a Gundam 00 keychain! Remember to pick up your copy of NewType at our local bookstore!" ;p
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 17:18   Link #1062
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh all right. Big special sounds good though. This is going to be a good week with this and the PASH! issue coming out.
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 17:19   Link #1063
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Oh all right. Big special sounds good though. This is going to be a good week with this and the PASH! issue coming out.
Well I think there are some newtype readers on the forums so that's okay (hopefully) Though i'm wondering if anyone on this forum reads PASH!
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 17:24   Link #1064
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Nothing new but.... the way pictures are displayed make me think that they are the first seven knights and not the last ones.
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 17:40   Link #1065
kiarou

for some reason I think suzaku fired off the gun shot and made lelouch have memory loss [kinda like villetta] and maybe even suzaku got some memory loss too b/c he hasnt told everyone about lelouch.

i dunno xD
kiarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 17:41   Link #1066
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Nothing new but.... the way pictures are displayed make me think that they are the first seven knights and not the last ones.
I think more than half of them are in the last 7 knights, but maybe 1, or 2 of them are higher rank like the Purple haired guy in the upper-left corner, and the Blonde one in the lower right corner.
Old 2008-02-02, 17:50   Link #1067
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I think Suzaku shooting Lelouch is probably the most accurate thing that happened. He probably thinks he killed Lelouch and reported him dead. That still leaves Kallen though.

The last PASH! interview regarding season 2 was posted here so I would think we would get this next one.
Old 2008-02-02, 17:54   Link #1068
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
I think Suzaku shooting Lelouch is probably the most accurate thing that happened. He probably thinks he killed Lelouch and reported him dead. That still leaves Kallen though.

The last PASH! interview regarding season 2 was posted here so I would think we would get this next one.
maybe Suzaku shot Lelouch,but the Sakuraite bomb malfunctioned, fell of Lelouch, and cause a minor explosion which gave them all amnesia
Old 2008-02-02, 17:57   Link #1069
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
maybe Suzaku shot Lelouch,but the Sakuraite bomb malfunctioned, fell of Lelouch, and cause a minor explosion which gave them all amnesia
I'd imagine if that happened, the explosion would be anything but minor from what I've heard about Sakuraite. we'd be cleaning up poor lulu, kallen, and suzaku all over the place.
Old 2008-02-02, 18:00   Link #1070
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'm really hoping that they all didn't get amnesia. Kallen should at least remember that Lelouch is Zero or that whole thing was a waste of time.
Old 2008-02-02, 18:01   Link #1071
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi.amuro View Post
I'd imagine if that happened, the explosion would be anything but minor from what I've heard about Sakuraite. we'd be cleaning up poor lulu, kallen, and suzaku all over the place.
They were in a Magykal Geass cave. Maybe the cave's magyk tampered with the Sakuradite, and that's what caused them all to get amnesia.
Old 2008-02-02, 18:10   Link #1072
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That seems a bit too Deux Ex Machina. Besides, they have to think Zero is dead for some reason so Suzaku must have reported it so. Otherwise he would be listed as wanted.
Old 2008-02-02, 18:18   Link #1073
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
That seems a bit too Deux Ex Machina. Besides, they have to think Zero is dead for some reason so Suzaku must have reported it so. Otherwise he would be listed as wanted.
WTF is Deux Ex Machina everone keeps saying that, and I still don't know what it means can sum 1 please explain it to me.
Old 2008-02-02, 18:20   Link #1074
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It means "The God Machine" and is when something incredibly convenient happens that seems to solve everyone's problems in a situation that realistically could not have been solved.

Here's a wikipedia article on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deux_ex_machina
Old 2008-02-02, 18:57   Link #1075
Black Eye

I think the knights round which are shown to us are pretty much the first 7, but does the coat color matters like there is (white, light green, orange? red? *i'm not sure what the orange head guy's coat color is*, purple, pink, green, and suzaku's blue coat)

So maybe the rest knights that weren’t shown might have (light blue, black, brown.....etc) the coats color might resemble what ranks are they.

Well that just a though I had maybe the colors doesn’t have any meaning.
Black Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 19:52   Link #1076
co128

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
WTF is Deux Ex Machina everone keeps saying that, and I still don't know what it means can sum 1 please explain it to me.
Considering deus ex machina in writing, its basically the writer providing a convenient situation that moves the plot along (ie what happened to euphie could be considered a deus ex machina to move the story in the direction it went)
co128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 22:25   Link #1077
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Regarding the colors, I think it could symbolize something though I am not sure what. Rank would be the easiest explanation, I guess.

I wonder if it is possible for one to rise in rank within the Knights.
Old 2008-02-03, 01:32   Link #1078
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Thats why I was curious of Suzaku, did position 7 was open or did every get bumped up 1 due to his promotion?

C.C. narrating the commercial was odd; she seemed...cheerful x3

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 01:35   Link #1079
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That's what I was wondering as well. Did someone get kicked off because of him? Maybe they'll have a grudge.

Maybe because she is out of the ocean with things back on track?
Old 2008-02-03, 01:44   Link #1080
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Eye View Post
I think the knights round which are shown to us are pretty much the first 7, but does the coat color matters like there is (white, light green, orange? red? *i'm not sure what the orange head guy's coat color is*, purple, pink, green, and suzaku's blue coat)

So maybe the rest knights that weren’t shown might have (light blue, black, brown.....etc) the coats color might resemble what ranks are they.

Well that just a though I had maybe the colors doesn’t have any meaning.
I think it's similar to the suits in the "Shuffle Alliance" from G Gundam. They may just have different colors 'cause it's cool. Mecha anime + color coded robots . . . what? Remember Voltron?

MAybe they each have codenames like. . .

Green Galahad
White Lancelot
Tristan Gold
Percival Rouge
Lucan Silver

Each of their robots would be painted in the appropriate color and have some unique shield or symbol on it.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote