4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.41%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.41%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.83%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-10, 00:47   Link #421
Traece
:cool:

Heh... Oh yeah. Hot pink is the new style for your Mobile-Suiter on the go.
You know how after all this time you begin to slowly despise the Trinity family for their indiscretion and mass murder? It all disappears once they all get brutally annihilated, save for one. I bet Nena and Louise are quite compatible as friends now, if you ignore the fact that she was actually the one that killed Louise's family. Kind of funny how Saji is essentially the only one who hasn't managed to get in a suit with a GN-Drive.
The GN-X Curse formation was, quite easily, the most entertaining thing I have ever seen. I mean seriously, that was like 300 gone Gundam. Honestly, it's really ironic that Setsuna comes to save the day, assisting the surviving Trinity, Nena, who would probably love to make him her boyfriend. It's just ironic... It is... I said so!
Old 2008-03-10, 01:05   Link #422
Trine

Sergei is really emerging as one of my favorite characters, I don't think Soma would be alive right now if it wasn't for him keeping her under control. Chasing the Thrones could have led into a trap or a situation disadvantageous to the squadron. I would pick him over Sumeragi as a tactical forecaster any day of the week.
Trine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 01:05   Link #423
sword.impulse
*Insert something clever*

cant wait for gn drive + flag next week, hopefully.
sword.impulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 01:39   Link #424
Narutaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trine View Post
I actually liked Lunamaria, best female pilot since Quess and Haman in my humble opinion. Nena has exhibited no skill thus far, beyond surprise attacking Ali in his Enact, but I call that a lucky shot.
what about Soma? I know I haven't seen a lot of Gundam shows, but Soma is the best female pilot in Gundam series I've seen
Narutaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 01:47   Link #425
Morgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
To sum it all up, the latest powerup was hidden as a countermeasure against traitors. It isn't part of VEDA's plan; it is a response against people who try to take over, thinking that they held all the cards.

Except it's actually least effective against traitors compared to outside forces. That's because there are countless people inside CB who know how to build the trans-am system. Any members of Gundam maintenance, design, or manufacturing would know exactly how to reconstruct the trans-am system. They might not know what the system they were working on was capable of, but they'd know how to build and install the components. And those design/manufacturing workers are the most likely targets that traitors would try to coopt.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 01:50   Link #426
patgarci

So far no replies from our Wesley48
patgarci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 02:00   Link #427
Trine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutaro View Post
what about Soma? I know I haven't seen a lot of Gundam shows, but Soma is the best female pilot in Gundam series I've seen
Unknown so far, she hasn't been tested yet or fought any decent opponent by herself. She is better than Nena in the respect that we don't know that she's a terrible pilot.
Trine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 02:08   Link #428
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgun View Post
Except it's actually least effective against traitors compared to outside forces. That's because there are countless people inside CB who know how to build the trans-am system. Any members of Gundam maintenance, design, or manufacturing would know exactly how to reconstruct the trans-am system. They might not know what the system they were working on was capable of, but they'd know how to build and install the components. And those design/manufacturing workers are the most likely targets that traitors would try to coopt.
But that's why he took a gamble; that the Meisters, selected for their mental focus and drive that matched the mentality of the Founder, wouldn't likely to be part of the treachery because they are at the bottom of the totem pole. It is the leaders and Observers who are most likely to betray him.

This is risky, of course, but it is still better than doing nothing. Extreme situations call for extreme responses.
Old 2008-03-10, 02:38   Link #429
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutaro View Post
No one bests my Haman or Roux Louka!!!

But yeah, she's pretty decent when it comes down to it. Although we have yet to see act under true pressure. If anything she's been the one piling on the Meisters, specifically Al and the Thrones. She's not fully battle tested yet.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 02:38   Link #430
ReinhartX

darn and i liked Throne Ein's design and he had the first to go....

and it took 0.5 seconds for ali to draw his gun n shot michael's heart lol...

Spoiler for Throne Eins

Spoiler:
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 02:55   Link #431
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesince83 View Post
Well she's not dead yet...I assume there's some significance in the fact that Setsuna stepped in before Ali finished her off. Letting her get killed would have been a convenient way to wrap up and remove trinity from the series altogether.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent View Post
it makes u wonder wat role Nena will play now that team trinity got wtfpwned by Ali. Im surprised that she wasnt crying and would ask wat the hell is that about trans am exia.
Well Johan said that we were created to be gundam meisters. So maybe she will talk about that and how they were created?
Old 2008-03-10, 04:07   Link #432
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
>and is trans-am system like strike freedom and justice gundam now? =_=.. shit.. lol

sort of, but I don't think its as over powered as Wing 0, or Strike freedom or Justice Gundam. It seems to be a speed boost. It makes sense too have a power up at this point, since everyone has false G.N. Drives now. Unless they want to pursue the whole gundam wing, its the pilots that invincible and not the suit.
Old 2008-03-10, 05:06   Link #433
Child_of_Sierra

How is it that the GN-X (Jinx'ed?) always seem to know where the trinity are? Whatever happened to the GN drives' stealth ability?

Also, the UN is being fairly bold in assuming that they are in control, since their possession of 30 GN drives. (do they even know these are different from the GN drives of the 4 main gundams?)

They take such an aggressive stance without even considering the possibility that CB may have more than 30 other gundams themselves (afterall, the alibi that a traitor leaked the tech implies that only a small amount of units could have been smuggled).

Too much trust going on among the world powers, and Kinue proved what awaits those who are naive enough to accept kindness from complete strangers
Old 2008-03-10, 05:31   Link #434
Bring d0wn tEh Sky
For Great Justice !!

Quote:
Too much trust going on among the world powers, and Kinue proved what awaits those who are naive enough to accept kindness from complete strangers
That is true, but did the world powers really have a choice but to accept those new suits ? Do not forget that the Thrones really crippled their military.

About Graham getting a new GN Flag; I assume they accepted to strip a GN-X from it's drive. Graham must really be reckoned as a top ace by the high brass. I hope he'll kick ass soon.
Bring d0wn tEh Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 05:52   Link #435
Ichimaru

the zwei only had less than 30% GNDRIVE capacity left, beats me how ali can spamalot
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 06:13   Link #436
Divinegundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
You are assuming, that there are actually people who have detailed knowledge of how the stuff works, that they are building. But maybe this isn't the case.
It could also possible, that all the technology was designed by Aeolia himself, and the people who are building it are just following the assembly instructions. The technician on the Ptolemaios for example doesn't really know much about the functions it seems. All he could say about the fake GN-drives was, that they were missing a part, but he didn't explain, what this was good for.

+1 The real drive tech spec are very tightly secured. The tau drive were developed by another faction from the data from the main CB group or discarded as a failed attempt when the first drives were being developed and that data was stolen by the rouge faction of CB.

I really hope that Aeolia is not dead, it would seem that he had enough forsight to the event of this episode take place and had his body moved to another site

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 06:16   Link #437
Terra

The only suit who's power level we saw was Eins. Now the others will be low as well, but it's been shown that the Thrones carried out missions right after each other without stopping to recharge so it can obviously last a while. In their current situation they need to conserve all the power they can until they can get back to their ship and recharge. Ali being able to spam doesn't surprise me since he won't care how much power he uses since he can just get a recharge later
Old 2008-03-10, 06:16   Link #438
fizzmaister
The Tall One

I'm gonna be a bit of an ass and bring real world physics into the discussion. Warning. Don't read if you're not comfortable with the gravitomagnetic force.

A properly fashioned, super cooled, rotating disc can exert a force on an object through it's center. Three of these discs (one pointing in each dimension, can reduce acceleration. So far only small scale tests have been performed, but they confirm the theory.
Old 2008-03-10, 06:52   Link #439
christinemarie
Crazy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspr8_rugged View Post
But then again, he does use one eye when he snipes even before he got owned.

The right's his sniping eye, and I don't think he can do the same feat with his left that quickly.

Anyway...

It's rather weird that Johann asked Nena to run after Ali attacked them. She was in a Gundam and she could have taken down Ali during the time Johann was running back to Eins. Guess it she was too shocked to see Michael die quickly before she can even do her cutesy V-pose.

And speaking of "shock", it was so nice to see Nena's face when she saw her two brothers killed. Now you know how Louise felt when you owned her family for fun, you bitch!

I feel sad for Graham though. Well, his Flag did get a GN Drive, but it will definitely not work against Trans-Am. Cut the crap, Graham and get yourself a REAL Gundam!
As Lockon protected Tieria since Tieria is vital for the Gundam Team, thats the same with Nena told by Johann to run.

In this series, Ribbons, Tieria, and Nena will outlast other characters due to their specific "eyes" ability thing.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-10, 07:07   Link #440
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cox View Post

Also CB needs to go to Port to fix Lockons Gundam. I wonder where that is and if everyone will get upgrades.
There's like 20+ coloured balls onboard the Ptolemaios doing maintenances on the Gundams.... And the "upgrades" are already inside the Gundams themselves so there's no need to return to this...."port"