Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-05, 02:43   Link #201
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
True... he wasn't in squad 2 for nothing. Makes sense that he'd be a beefed-up 3rd seater like Ikkaku instead of(seemingly) pushovers like Ukitake's two stalkers.
Ikkaku's statement add more weightage simply because he is from 11 squad , the combat squad . If a 3rd seat from combat squad acknowledge his skills they do have to be good

Quote:
Still, the Bankai thing was probably what solidified his position in the Captain ranks.
I would have said bankai is a perquisite for Taicho rank if it wasnt for Zaraki
Old 2008-04-05, 03:37   Link #202
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
No.

To me it clearly looks, like he has his hands in the pocket. (If you can call it pocket in this clothes).

Besised: IIRC the Shinigami aren't allowed to carry their swords in Seireitai, so how should Aizen even get a hold of his sword?
Ah, whoops. I looked closer, you and Maqi are right it's a bit ambiguous to tell. As far as the Seritei order goes, wasn't it that they were not allowed to release their swords, as far as i recall?
Old 2008-04-05, 04:20   Link #203
StoneBleach
Soulmate

Bleach will have a new game with new characters included captains from 3rd division and 5th divisions. This not make sense because the characters in the game are different from the manga. And what about Isshin and Rei fu from the bount arc?
Old 2008-04-05, 04:31   Link #204
SANITY

Urahara has one tough man package

Spoiler for cap:
Old 2008-04-05, 05:08   Link #205
StoneBleach
Soulmate

Talking The new OP

http://www.kelun.jp

The preview of Chu-Bura is in the site. The music is great. Just perfect! It makes me remember of Uverworld opening.
Old 2008-04-05, 05:23   Link #206
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANITY View Post
Urahara has one tough man package

Spoiler for cap:
If his man-package is that low down, I'm going to have one helluva inferiority complex.
Old 2008-04-05, 05:29   Link #207
lucasd

Someone said about annoying Jinta, if you think about it Urahara must have been missing Hiyori

It's also pretty clear that Urahara gained his bankai through his genius (not cheat as someone said), and it's highly probable that it was in this very week, then he got Yoruichi recommendation...

And Hiyori might have helped him with hoygoku, anybody heard about term "research assistant", after all he created research bureau and she was his VC....
Old 2008-04-05, 07:05   Link #208
Casshern

VC Hiyori should try kicking Zaraki in the balls and see what happens...
Old 2008-04-05, 07:06   Link #209
Yosei
Death by writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
If his man-package is that low down, I'm going to have one helluva inferiority complex.
Now we know why Yoruichi hangs around him
Old 2008-04-05, 09:04   Link #210
SANITY

in the current yoruichi v urahara relationship i always got the impression that urahara wore the pants in that relationship but it seems that it wasnt always so, though they were childhood friends so i suppose its not that strange.

Last edited by SANITY; 2008-04-05 at 09:30.
Old 2008-04-05, 09:53   Link #211
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I want some chbi yourichi x urahara flashback

I think what was meant when shinji told aizen that he knew him before he was born meant that He knew aizen's true intentions.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2008-04-05, 10:35   Link #212
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Also there is this other thing . Urahara is respected as a fighter , only when Ichigo reveals Urahara is sort of his teacher . Ikkaku releases his shikai . Thats the first time Urahara in Taicho robes is shown (Chapter 87)
Well that could be true, but you also have to consider the probability that Ikkaku knew why Urahara was kicked out, and if that reason was for creating the Vizards, then maybe he went to shikai because he thought Ichigo was a Vizard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
True... he wasn't in squad 2 for nothing. Makes sense that he'd be a beefed-up 3rd seater like Ikkaku instead of(seemingly) pushovers like Ukitake's two stalkers.
Well third seats I don't think are pushovers, I mean they are the thired stronget in the division. Just because they act like dumb asses, doesn't mean they can't fight. Look at Isshin for example, acts like an idiot but can kick ass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Ikkaku's statement add more weightage simply because he is from 11 squad , the combat squad . If a 3rd seat from combat squad acknowledge his skills they do have to be good. I would have said bankai is a perquisite for Taicho rank if it wasnt for Zaraki
Zaraki is an exception, Bankai is a prerequisite. But so is challenging a captain and defeating him/her in front of at least 100 people. If I remember correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneBleach View Post
http://www.kelun.jpThe preview of Chu-Bura is in the site. The music is great. Just perfect! It makes me remember of Uverworld opening.
Oh man I thought it would be the whole intro to Bleach, not just the song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
Someone said about annoying Jinta, if you think about it Urahara must have been missing Hiyori
Yeah I would miss getting kicked in the balls every day too...
At least Jinta kind of respects him...somewhat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
And Hiyori might have helped him with hoygoku, anybody heard about term "research assistant", after all he created research bureau and she was his VC....
Hiyori...? Helpful..? To Urahara...? Maybe helpful in causing testicular pain...

Last edited by MAQI; 2008-04-05 at 11:25.
Old 2008-04-05, 11:15   Link #213
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Wow, -107 (minus 107). Does that mean we're gonna have 106 more weeks of chapters of prequels?

Not that I'm complaining, this is far more interesting than the Hueco Mundo arc. Indeed, it's been nearly a year since the current week's Bleach chapter is actually more interesting than the Naruto chapter. (What with Jiraiya and Itachi getting killed off and such)

(With Clannad finished and no new Haruhi season this spring, if Bleach goes on to be this interesting again, you'll see me here more often. )

Anyway, looks like I guessed some stuff correctly, while I was completely off the mark on other stuff.

I'm just going to copy and paste my previous speculated list of the Gotei 13's corporate shuffle and make some changes, it shouldn't be far off from Hitsugaya_Toushirou's quite complete list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
1st
C: Yamamoto (since foundation)
VC: Sasakabe (long ago)

2nd
C: Yoruichi ---> Soi Fong
VC: (Mashiro?) ---> Oomaeda

(As seen with Soi Fong, it may be a tradition for the captains of the 2nd Division to also be Commander of the Onmitsu Kidou, which Yoruichi was before Soi Fong. So it's likely Yoruichi was captain of squad 2, but being slightly younger than Urahara, she's probably not yet captain till later. ) <--- I got the first bit right about the Commander of Onmitsu doubling as Cpt of Div 2, but I never thought that Urahara would be her underling before getting promoted to become Cpt of Div 12. Think of all the interesting abuse Urahara receives from Yoruichi as she treats him as a slave.

(Mashiro, the energetic and agile looking Vaizard girl, could probably be in this division as at least a VC. ) <--- The Vaizards probably began their exile at the same time as Urahara and Yoruichi, so Soi Fong, as VC of Onmitsu (which is totally different from VC of Div 2) takes over.

3rd
C: Rose (recently promoted) ---> Ichimaru (recommended by Aizen) ---> vacant
VC: ??? ---> Kira (recommended by Aizen)

4th
C: Unohana (since time immemorial)
VC: (Hachi?) ---> Isane

As many have observed, Hachi, being a healer, is likely from this squad.

5th
C: Shinji ---> Aizen ---> vacant (I just don't believe in anime filler )
VC: Aizen ---> Ichimaru ---> Hinamori (promoted by Aizen)

Very interesting to have Shinji as Aizen's ex-boss. It'll be interesting to hear their conversation when they meet again, with the laid-back Shinji reprimanding Aizen in a very funny way.

After Urahara and the Vaizard's exile, Aizen slowly maneuvers his subordinates and useful pawns to be transferred around the various squads as part of his master plan. Coincidentally, his subordinates fills up the gaps left by the Vaizard captains.

His subordinates include:
Ichimaru (transferred to Cpt of Div 3)
Tousen (transferred to Cpt of Div 9)
Hinamori (promoted to his VC)
Kira (promoted to Ichimaru's VC)
Komamura (transferred to Cpt of Div 7, though he's too headstrong to be manipulated)
Renji (transferred to Div 11 upon realizing he could not be manipulated)

6th
C: (Previous Kuchiki clan head?) ---> Byakuya
VC: Byakuya ---> Renji (transferred from Div 11)

(Isshin is either in the 2nd, 6th or 10th. Placing him here is just a guess. As with my reasoning above that the Cpt of Div 2 is Cmdr of the Onmitsu, Isshin doesn't feel like one to fight in stealth, which is why I didn't place him there. ) <--- I got it totally wrong here. As others have observed from his trademark scarf, this old man is most likely Byakuya's predecessor as head of the Kuchiki clan. Does that mean certain Div titles are hereditary for nobles?

7th
C: Love ---> Komamura (recommended by Aizen)
VC: ??? ---> Iba (transferred from Div 11)

8th
C: Shunsui (since time immemorial)
VC: Lisa ---> Nanao

As with some people, I too agree that the VC we see with Shunsui here is Lisa, with her hairdo, skirt and her habit of reading a book at all times. (Fancy a guess that it could be some very old ero-manga? )

9th
C: Kensei ---> Tousen (recommended by Aizen)
VC: ??? ---> Hisagi

10th
C: ??? (recently passed away) ---> (Isshin?) ---> Hitsugaya
VC: ??? ---> Matsumoto

(Again, placing Isshin here is just a guess of mine. It won't be decades later before Hitsugaya become captain. Matsumoto is probably VC long before Hitsugaya, as seen in his prequel chapter a few months back. ) <--- This leaves Isshin to fill the gap here. Otherwise, I don't know where does Isshin fit in, besides the ominous Div 0 AKA Royal Guard.

11th
C: ??? (finished off by Zaraki) ---> Zaraki
VC: ??? (again I ignore anime filler ) ---> Yachiru

It seems anyone who becomes Cpt of Div 11 holds the title "Kenpachi", hence the confusion.

12th
C: Hikifune Kiryuu (promoted to Div 0, AKA Royal Guard) ---> Urahara ---> Mayuri
VC: Hiyori ---> Nemu

Since the ex-Cpt of Div 12 is a lady, I'd like to speculate that Aizen is secretly in love with her, hence his obsession to want to gain entry to the Royal Realm in order to meet her again. As cliched a plot device as love may be, for massively grand evil masterplans, it often works.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong and am just talking BS, seeing as he already had sinister looking eyes in this chapter.

Urahara is also the 1st Chief of SS's R&D dept, which Mayuri has succeeded. So Hiyori may be in for some wacky experiments with Urahara before he ventures into the forbidden hybrid experiments, and the creation of the Hougyoku.

13th
C: Ukitake (since time immemorial)
VC: ??? ---> Kaien (he probably didn't get promoted till later) ---> vacant
I like the way Shinji busts Aizen eavesdropping, when Aizen asked when did he found out, Shinji simply replied "when you were still in your mother's womb". Like others here, I suddenly find the idea of having Shinji pwning Aizen very appealing. So we wouldn't mind you having a re-match with Ulqi, Ichigo, but keep your hands off Aizen, OK?

Last edited by Kinny Riddle; 2008-04-05 at 13:11.
Old 2008-04-05, 12:08   Link #214
StoneBleach
Soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Wow, -107 (minus 107). Does that mean we're gonna have 106 more weeks of chapters of prequels?

Not that I'm complaining, this is far more interesting than the Hueco Mundo arc. Indeed, it's been nearly a year since the current week's Bleach chapter is actually more interesting than the Naruto chapter. (What with Jiraiya and Itachi getting killed off and such)

(With Clannad finished and no new Haruhi season this spring, if Bleach goes on to be this interesting again, you'll see me here more often. )

Anyway, looks like I guessed some stuff correctly, while I was completely off the mark on other stuff.

I'm just going to copy and paste my previous speculated list of the Gotei 13's corporate shuffle and make some changes, it shouldn't be far off from Hitsugaya_Toushirou's quite complete list.

I like the way Shinji busts Aizen eavesdropping, when Aizen asked when did he found out, Shinji simply replied "when you were still in your mother's womb". Like others here, I suddenly find the idea of having Shinji pwning Aizen very intriguing. So we wouldn't mind you having a re-match with Ulqi, Ichigo, but keep your hands off Aizen, OK?
Oh! I loved your study about the captains but i think that story about Aizen in love is just speculation. I think he is just a ambicious guy that want more and more power. I donīt know why shinji promote Aizen for fuko-Taichou because they donīt like each other a lot. Shinji is a smart guy. Maybe he already know that Aizen is a bad guy.
Old 2008-04-05, 12:14   Link #215
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Oh! I loved your study about the captains but i think that story about Aizen in love is just speculation. I think he is just a ambicious guy that want more and more power. I donīt know why shinji promote Aizen for fuko-Taichou because they donīt like each other a lot. Shinji is a smart guy. Maybe he already know that Aizen is a bad guy.
that could very well be the reason why he got promoted, to keep a closer eye on him. keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2008-04-05, 14:16   Link #216
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Wow, Goshin, that's some pretty good insight there. Good post
Old 2008-04-05, 16:15   Link #217
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
I see the Aizen, Shinji relation as sort of a cat and mouse affair. Aizen trying to make his own moves but Shinji knowing what he's really up to and staying steps ahead of him whether that means Shinji knows Aizen is trying to move up the ranks or just preparing way for a bigger plan seems like something Shinji could of foreshadowed.
Old 2008-04-05, 16:28   Link #218
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Someone mentioned byakuya been in yoruichi division a posibility and i think thats likely too since they seem to have know each other before. in the soul society arc i remember yoruichi saying something about her and byakuya playing shunpo tag and that byakuya could never catch her...remember? i find byakuya as yoruichi's vc more than soi fong...soi got really pissed off when yoruichi left and she worked her ass for and climbed up the ranks and became a captain as a way to surpass yorouchi and defeat her, plus since lot of captains where exiled they had to fill the positions as quick as possible. it seems when the previous captains left, they where more desperate to fill the ranks maybe due of how much power they contributed into the gotei 13 and lot of gap had to be filled but when ichimaru and aizen and tousen left, they seem to take their time to search a Captain to fill them positions...
Old 2008-04-05, 17:32   Link #219
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
No.

To me it clearly looks, like he has his hands in the pocket. (If you can call it pocket in this clothes).

Besised: IIRC the Shinigami aren't allowed to carry their swords in Seireitai, so how should Aizen even get a hold of his sword?
Er...No. They aren't allowed to release their swords in the Seireitai.... Unless ordered to. But they can carry them. (That's how Maki-Maki knew Ishida and Orihime wasn't from the 11th division. Because no 11 th division Shinigami would walk around without their swords).

His blade is clearly visible
See...he had his sword out...
Spoiler for Now read what Shinji says again...:

That was his Shikai... A form of it.
Conclusion...Shinji is a Badass!
Old 2008-04-05, 18:11   Link #220
Plaata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
I see the Aizen, Shinji relation as sort of a cat and mouse affair. Aizen trying to make his own moves but Shinji knowing what he's really up to and staying steps ahead of him whether that means Shinji knows Aizen is trying to move up the ranks or just preparing way for a bigger plan seems like something Shinji could of foreshadowed.
One interesting thing to think about. If Shinji promoted Aizen to keep an eye on him, and Aizen knew Shinji was always a step ahead of him, wouldn't it make sense for Aizen to be the cause of Shinji's exile? What is Aizen discovered Shinji's Vizard powers and used that to get him (and subsequently the other Vizard) tried for crimes. Because of this, the Vizard run (knownig their crimes are punishable by death) to the real world. Urahara then created the Untraceable Gigai to help them escape capture (likely because he helped them become Vizard) and gets exiled for it's creation. It's pretty obvious Urahara is simply exiled, and not a fugitive, especialy since Yama was giving him orders and he was following them. I think Uruhara is just doing what he feels is right, straight from the start, and likely in the end will be accepted back into SS, as will the Vizards (should any of them choose to go back.)

Isshin's place in this is still lost on me. Stating that he lost his powers 20 years before the current time line, and Shinji's lack of recognition of his reatsu, along with no one in SS recognizing the name Kurosaki means either:
A) He was promoted after Shinji's leaving SS and left himself roughly 20 years ago. Was a captain.
B) He was a long-standing member of Squad 0.

I see B as the more likely answer, but it still begs the question of how he lost his powers and why he was sent to the real world, and how he knows Uryuu's father (forget the idiots name, don't like him) and how he knows Uruhara. I don't think we'll be finding out about Isshin in these flashbacks though. I get the feeling these will focus on the Vizard.
Closed Thread