4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.05%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.05%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-14, 11:57   Link #381
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, he saved the entirety of the BKs along with Kallen. That's important. He revealed that his dream was to become a bureaucrat in R1 and that, if he didn't join the Order or have his dream, he would have used Refrain. He zealously defended Zero until the end and was the last to turn against him, next to Kallen...
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 11:58   Link #382
reaper_unique

and Cornelia? or that chick who is in love with todler? all useless screentime. Guess it's al for the development. Ow and now that I think about it why is todler so angry? is his lover dead?
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 11:58   Link #383
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

The problem I had with this episode was the lack of the element of surprise at the cliff-hanger. Now that things seem to be moving towards the conclusion, there is no more of the feeling you get at the beginning of the show (like when the episode ends when Suzaku had Lelouch talk with Nana-chan, when Jeremiah had appeared while talking to V.V., or when Rolo reviled his Geass) I mean, these have people going ''OMG, that was so evil!!! I want next episode now''. This episode ended with a ''and the finale battle wages on...'' vibe. Other than that, I was happy with how things progressed so far. And also, I must say that the design of Damocles is simply put, fantastic. Teraoka should really get an award for designing the architecture of the show. He managed to balance between realism and fantasy for each structure, and give the final battle a more exciting sitting than a simple battle in the sky.
I want to wait for the sub so I can understand what happened in regards to the characters, but I can say that I am glad that they are starting to bring Xingue back to the spot light.
Oh and that look Suzaku gave the Lancelot was the saddest thing I seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
That was fab but it wasn't fabulous!
He should've had curtains close on them after that (just like in a play)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for No worries:

Last edited by Arabesque; 2008-09-14 at 12:47.
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:00   Link #384
KrimzonStriker

Spoiler for About the Bishop:
Old 2008-09-14, 12:00   Link #385
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Tod...ler...? Toudou...eheh.
Old 2008-09-14, 12:01   Link #386
daydream

That's the first time since the begining of R2 that Leouch got involved with Nunnally and didn't end up being completely pathetic. well done, lelouch! you're finally able to cantrol yourself
but still I feel sorry for him, at the end he had to lie to her, and about such a thing as well...
and Suzaku is as annoying as ever, he could as least worry a little about Nunnally, after all she WAS his freind as well.
daydream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:05   Link #387
reaper_unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Tod...ler...? Toudou...eheh.
some translate it as todo
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:21   Link #388
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

UGH Are you most of you actually rooting for Lelouch because he's the "good guy"?! Schneizal and Lelouch are pretty gray with more darkness than white.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:27   Link #389
Runty

A pretty good episode, IMO, but to me there wasn't enough action. I at least wanted to see a kickass animation of Kallen owning, say, ten KMFs simultaneously. Oh well, maybe next episode.

So once again, Nunnally is a pawn toward someone else's goals. This time, it's Schneizel's goal of becoming a god. That pretty much removes any death flag I might've had on her, and places one squarely on Schneizel's head for manipulating such an innocent girl. Here's hoping Lelouch Geasses him into seppuku.

Cornelia's death was certainly unexpected for me, especially considering how inglorious a death it was. She was a great character, and seeing her die like that is pretty tragic. People might hate me for this, but I don't see her getting up from being riddled in the back by a machine gun.

With only two more episodes to go, one has to wonder what will happen. I didn't give this episode a perfect due to its lack of awesome action; it had a lot more potential than what it used. Let's hope the next two episodes make up for it with a clash between Suzaku and Kallen!
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:43   Link #390
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
UGH Are you most of you actually rooting for Lelouch because he's the "good guy"?! Schneizal and Lelouch are pretty gray with more darkness than white.
Lelouch isn't a "good guy", but he's still the protagonist. This is not the first time a morally ambiguous character has been a protagonist (see Death Note, Dexter, etc.)

Quote:
Sayako was missing in this battle.
...No, she wasn't missing, she was standing next to Lelouch for the battle.
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:45   Link #391
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

A good episode.
Nice insert of Innocent Days, as well as "Love is Justice" when FLEIJA is fired.
And fuck, i don't know who I want to support? Why Schneizel is just as awesome ( or even more) than Lelouch?
Ah, Schneizel, I want you to win. Even if that means nuking a few capitals, which "fuels" war.
Lelouch and Nunnally's scene is awesome. Lelouch certainly knows how to keep his mask ( Schneizel, you are wrong here).
Lelouch X C.C. scene is nice. And scnes after that, accompanied by Innocent Days.
Lancelot Albion looks awesome in it's ring release scene.
~Tactics~
And Schneizel pwns everyone. After writing my review I'm sure of it.
Schneizel, I hope you will survive.
Blame everything on Nunally! ( LOL)
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:51   Link #392
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Schneizel won't win. And he's...underwhelming. He's another psycho, and a quasi-Light.

And I think blowing up Mt. Fuji put a dent in his 'tactics'.
Old 2008-09-14, 12:51   Link #393
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Yeah uhh no you're wrong. Cornelia and everyone BESIDES those who were named died.
Amazing.
First you said that the three girls were dead.
Then you try to troll me by bringing this up, even when you know full well that I was refering to named characters only. No wonder miasmacloud's geass trainwreck blog has a less than stellar opinion of you.

The extended preview confirms that they all survived.
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:55   Link #394
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Whenever I discuss this episode I keep forgetting to mention Anya, so I just wanted to drop her name in here for people that also over looked her in this episode.
Hasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:55   Link #395
-Nyu-
Yozora

Extended Preview is up~
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:56   Link #396
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, aside from saying that she would make Suzaku and Lelouch 'memories' in her blog, she did nothing else...I do wonder if she'll survive the coming storm, though.
Old 2008-09-14, 12:57   Link #397
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Well, aside from saying that she would make Suzaku and Lelouch 'memories' in her blog, she did nothing else...I do wonder if she'll survive the coming storm, though.
I mean they keep making it a point to bring her up, like with Nezil in the bridge, so it seems like she could go insane or something at any moment. xD
Hasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 12:59   Link #398
NextTime

I loved it when "Innocent days" played after the LelouchxC.C. convo, then it shows Lloyd, his assistant, and Nina. Nina eats one of the assistant's sandwiches... so random. Lloyd makes some unshared comment about her food. lool
NextTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 13:07   Link #399
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Schneizel won't win. And he's...underwhelming. He's another psycho, and a quasi-Light.

And I think blowing up Mt. Fuji put a dent in his 'tactics'.
Difference is that Light became delusional and started portraying "Kira" as god. Schneizal will become God due to the people decree not his.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 13:08   Link #400
Dream_Traveller
Banned

"You killed so many of us, please make yourself our god!"

Yeah. Totally.