Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-12, 13:58   Link #201
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
Yeah we believe his mission was to stop Itachi
I doubt it, considering how important obito is to kakashi(best freind it seems) you'd think Itachi will mean more to him. What I mean by that is, if someone killed your best freind, there is no doubt your gonna act differently when you meet that person in comparison to how he acted in the anime. It seems that Itachi really doesnt mean much to kakashi, just another criminal. No hate involved or anything.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 14:57   Link #202
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
But Kakashi never showed any signs of hate to any1 including Oro
Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 15:42   Link #203
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
But Kakashi never showed any signs of hate to any1 including Oro
What reasons does he have to hate oro personally? If someone killed my best freind I wouldnt act like that person is a nobody to me, I'll at least be shocked. Kakashi however, he just acted as if its just another criminal which is too weird if the case was itachi killed obito.

Here is a much more likely theory:
Obito died during a mission WITH kakashi, not against Itachi necesarily. Why would I think this? Well during zabuza arc kakashi mentioned "I wont let my comrades die", to me that sounds very much like as if hes reffering to personal experience.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 16:58   Link #204
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiliardoMerquise
dang it, im a newbie here and i keep messing things up, delete this post please :\
also i edited the post sowry ;_;
No problem; we all live and learn. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by readdeal
Obito died during a mission WITH kakashi, not against Itachi necesarily. Why would I think this? Well during zabuza arc kakashi mentioned "I wont let my comrades die", to me that sounds very much like as if hes reffering to personal experience.
I definitely see it the same way you do. At the memorial with that ANBU chick, he commented that he regrets being foolish in his youth...probably indicating he regrets not being to save his comrades in the past.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 18:49   Link #205
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
You may be right but would you agree that it is logical that Obito is the orgin of his sharigan eye [Regardless of how and why]
Old 2004-05-12, 19:34   Link #206
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
You may be right but would you agree that it is logical that Obito is the orgin of his sharigan eye [Regardless of how and why]
I think you are addressing realdeal...but I for one definitely agree.
Old 2004-05-12, 20:05   Link #207
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

I was addressing you LOL
Old 2004-05-13, 03:28   Link #208
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinjo
But I'm pretty sure that in either way that Itachi did kill the family and spared Sasuke becouse he hoped that he would be different from the others (there should be some reason to it) and he would decide that the next time they'd meet. Maybe he had to take on this role as the badguy since he allready knew that nobody would believe him.
The problem with this is Itachi would have been believed. Itachi was a very important person in Konoha. As an anbu leader he would not have been suspected at all if he said he arrived and found everyone dead. I think I said the same basic thing earilier in the thread, but it migt have been a different one...
Far too many of these sharingan threads, this one is supposed to be about kakashi though...
Getting back to Kakashi, there's no evidence Obito was an uchiha. Who said Kakashi couldn't have more than one friend get killed? Still there's no point in mentioning Obito, just to create another dead friend later on to explain the sharingan.
Old 2004-05-13, 06:56   Link #209
Ph0en|x
Master of Flaming

"Sasuke killed the Uchiha Clan but his brother escaped because he was very strong. Now Sasuke is gathering more and more power to kill his brother so that he is the only one with sharingan and is the master of the universe MWUHAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

Now this theory is even more logical than that Kakashi killed the Uchiha's.
Ph0en|x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 07:19   Link #210
-=KureI=-

Send a message via MSN to -=KureI=-
um so stating from what we know is kakashi unable to use the mange sharingan because his training and growth stoped or because he is not a true uchiha.... would it be possible for him to use the mange because after all his sharingan is in working condition
-=KureI=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 08:01   Link #211
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=KureI=-
um so stating from what we know is kakashi unable to use the mange sharingan because his training and growth stoped or because he is not a true uchiha.... would it be possible for him to use the mange because after all his sharingan is in working condition
This is totally open-ended as we know very little of Sharingan's stages. We do know that as an Uchiha's Sharingan develops, the number of dots can increase up to three. Kakashi's Sharingan is fully functional and most likely fully developed (the donor, presumingly Kakashi's friend, probably wasn't a weak Uchiha), but the premise for Mangekyo Sharingan is that one must be an Uchiha according to Itachi; whether three-dots indicate the Mangekyo Sharingan stage we cannot know as Kakashi obviously doesn't meet that requirement. So to answer your question, no, I don't think Kakashi's Sharingan is Mangekyo even if the original donor had reached that stage. Also consider that even though Mangekyo is the final stage of the Sharingan, not many Uchiha can achieve this final stage let alone inherit Sharingan (unlike the Hyuga's Byakugan, not all Uchiha inherit the Sharingan).