AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-08, 16:14   Link #1161
Scarlett_Rain55

Zeda is so weird! OOO zeda you're so handsome! Would you please join the Ichihime side, pretty please with sugar on top?
Old 2008-12-08, 17:05   Link #1162
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Because threatening to rip open someone's chest and cracking there skull is something that would totally be okay in a relationship/romance? O.o;;
It was kind of sadistic crack, I agree.

It was a deeper because he really wants to understand love and human emotions.
He just went about in the wrong way. I think he indeed has formed a tendre for her and that is why Ichigo pisses him off. For some reason he thinks Ichigo is his rival...

That is why I support Ulquihime...Well one of them.

He's better for Orihime's self esteem and can easily see that she is strong. Something the others cannot. None of them...
Old 2008-12-08, 19:20   Link #1163
Scarlett_Rain55

Wouldn't Orihime be a whore if just suddenly started liking someone else? Im sorry but the chances for Ulqhime happening is as close the chances of IchiRuki happening, which is 0%. They're both fanon couples.
Old 2008-12-08, 19:56   Link #1164
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Wouldn't Orihime be a whore if just suddenly started liking someone else? Im sorry but the chances for Ulqhime happening is as close the chances of IchiRuki happening, which is 0%. They're both fanon couples.
I don't know I think she does like him… since Ulquiorra is the only character in the series that made her show some raw passionate emotion, other than running around saying kurosaki-kuns in hush tones, yeah it was a slap but, it was emotional something more then Ichigo got out of her; also when she communicates with Ulquiorra she has shown herself to have the ability to speaks up and speak what is on her mind, she has shown her true self to Ulquiorra never has she done this with Ichigo… so yeah UlquiHime; if he were to be defeated and killed by Ichigo; she would be heart broken, upset, and yes she would heal him quickly… it can work…. Picture that Orihime goes to the darkside because of Love….HAH
Old 2008-12-08, 20:07   Link #1165
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeda View Post
I think it would be more interesting to watch what will IchiHime fans do when Ichigo and Orihime don't end together.
ru even on a side
jk i know u teasin ...but really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Whose side are you on?! You are hurting my brain...

Uhhh... me 2

@le_rukia-idk point but ehhh...i always have doubts...

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Old 2008-12-08, 22:40   Link #1166
~viva.la.vida~
★bond between sun & moon☼

no D:< if orihime's ending up with anyone it's gonna be ishida (i love their chemistry)

not ichi - because ichi already has a thing for a certain someone else
not ulqi - because he's (secretly in the closet) and belongs with grimmy xD
.. no but seriously though

why can't the nerd get any love?? ishi is a hell of alot sweeter and thoughtful than ichigo or ulqi when it comes to orihime's feelings, hell if ishida liked rukia (like the way orihime thought he did) i would scream with joy and probably jump ship

what's not to love?? come on now the dude is such a hot nerd, he can sew and can make dresses and to top it all off he has one hell of a bow and kicks so much ass with it, for christ sakes thats flippin awesome ishida=love >w<

Last edited by ~viva.la.vida~; 2008-12-08 at 23:39.
Old 2008-12-09, 03:23   Link #1167
Zeda

Quote:
Lol do you even know what a whore is? BTW to be fair IchiHime is also a fanon pairing. You are just too biased.

Last edited by Zeda; 2008-12-09 at 03:48.
Old 2008-12-09, 04:57   Link #1168
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
I don't know I think she does like him… since Ulquiorra is the only character in the series that made her show some raw passionate emotion, other than running around saying kurosaki-kuns in hush tones, yeah it was a slap but, it was emotional something more then Ichigo got out of her

Actually, yes, I'm sure that someone who is kidnapped, threatened with horrible tortures (as far as I know, force-feeding is a torture), separated from her friends and believed to be a traitor, is very keen to develop the utmost feeling of love for the guy who did all of these to her.
When I read something like this it's always my pleasure to quote Dr. House "There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is --- in fact --- a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet."
Old 2008-12-09, 10:38   Link #1169
Scarlett_Rain55

Some people just like those types of relationships where the guy abuses the girl. It's normal.

*cough*ZukoXKatara*cough*
Old 2008-12-09, 10:57   Link #1170
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
No I do like captor falls for captive stories. UlquiHime is just different from the other Hime pairings. The only one with real chemistry.
Old 2008-12-09, 15:21   Link #1171
ruote

Never been a fan of Ulquiorra, so I'll go with Ishida.

Ishida and Inoue is the best hime pair, IMO
yes, they also have the 'chemistry'
Old 2008-12-09, 17:18   Link #1172
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

They do but I think Ishida is much like Ichigo. He'd put her in box and protect her when she needs to be strong. With Ulquiorra she is stronger everyday. In every interaction she is sure of herself.
Old 2008-12-09, 21:17   Link #1173
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
They do but I think Ishida is much like Ichigo. He'd put her in box and protect her when she needs to be strong. With Ulquiorra she is stronger everyday. In every interaction she is sure of herself.
I'm not too sure there. Ishida more than anyone should understand how it feels to not be able to do anything and want to do something yourself. After all lost his powers and was regulated to the can't do anything group.

Ulquiorra is a different kind of the same problem your describing. That guy would control everything she does and thus not leave any room to grow. Getting stronger could be less about that guy than simply being trapped in enemy territory. If you don't find a way to stay strong you won't survive.
Old 2008-12-09, 23:20   Link #1174
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm not too sure there. Ishida more than anyone should understand how it feels to not be able to do anything and want to do something yourself. After all lost his powers and was regulated to the can't do anything group.

Ulquiorra is a different kind of the same problem your describing. That guy would control everything she does and thus not leave any room to grow. Getting stronger could be less about that guy than simply being trapped in enemy territory. If you don't find a way to stay strong you won't survive.
agree. sooo yea

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Old 2008-12-10, 00:04   Link #1175
Hav0kkx

Quote:
If you're basing that off the anime,
Spoiler for Manga:

And also, seriously guys I'm not trying to kill all your fan fics, but its so obvious that its going to be Ichigo and Orihime at the very end, even though they may not be compatible as you all suggest. But still its pretty obvious they're going to end up together. Its very doubtful the writers would actually put a semi-love scene (where she *almost* kissed Ichigo) just so Ichigo could hook up with someone else and she could do the same. This series isn't about romance, don't go too deep into the story to find it.

And Rukia and Ichigo getting together? Seriously? Shes like a century older than he is! Whadda cougar!
Old 2008-12-10, 13:05   Link #1176
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
I didn't mean strong in powers. I meant emotionally. Ishida does know that feeling. He's already said she is not a fighter. Given this, there is no way he could see her as anything other than someone he must protect. That is the root of her problem, she's been overprotected. At some point you must stand up for yourself.

So that is what takes me out of the IshiHime camp ( I used to fervently wish she'd notice him). Putting me into the Ulquihime camp... being my 2nd OTP . Ulquiorra in his first confrontation (In HM) with Orihime,. Left thinking to himself that she is a "strong woman".

With Ulquiorra starting out thinking she is strong, in imo.... Is better than someone who will coddle her because he knows the pain of being weak. That someone might actually be suffering the same thing.(Feelings of helplessness) Which means he will have his own demons to confront. This will cause some trouble in the relationship
Quote:
Ulquiorra is a different kind of the same problem your describing. That guy would control everything she does and thus not leave any room to grow.
He is only acting on orders. Because he doesn't see her as weak...He doesn't show her any mercy. Yet she never cries or break down. What he's doing is reverse psychiatry. He attacks her self esteem and instead of her breaking down she retaliates. That's the best thing she needs. A person who can protect her but won't overprotect her. One that "keeps it real" with her too. She's already grown by just being in his presence. I don't know if you read the manga or not. Let's just say whenever we see her with Ulq. She isn't cowering or blubbering. She's standing strong. She's also had an epiphany because of him..

I have never seen her that way with Ishida. So I can no longer support that pairing. I don't mind it, I just don't support it...

Ulquiorra has shown signs that he can change. Questioning human emotion, and wanting to understand them. When Orihime refused her food. He offered to force feed it to her. He didn't have to give her a choice. He could have just done so.

I don't believe Ulquiorra would control her at all. Instead I think he'd treat her as if she was a strong, capable, and independent person. Since he hasn't seen her any other way.

Quote:
Getting stronger could be less about that guy than simply being trapped in enemy territory. If you don't find a way to stay strong you won't survive.
Not necessarily. ...Some people end up loving their captor. Since you depend on them for your survival. It's called Stockholm syndrome.

I am not saying I want this to happen. I like stories where the guy is seemingly evil and abusive but gets redeemed as time goes on. He gets his redemption by loving the young girl. Who no matter what defenses he puts up... she gets past them and into his heart

UlquiHime makes feel all of that and he's really good for her too! The best out of all her choices.
Old 2008-12-10, 16:00   Link #1177
Zeda

Quote:
And also, seriously guys I'm not trying to kill all your fan fics, but its so obvious that its going to be Ichigo and Orihime at the very end, even though they may not be compatible as you all suggest. But still its pretty obvious they're going to end up together. Its very doubtful the writers would actually put a semi-love scene (where she *almost* kissed Ichigo) just so Ichigo could hook up with someone else and she could do the same. This series isn't about romance, don't go too deep into the story to find it.

And Rukia and Ichigo getting together? Seriously? Shes like a century older than he is! Whadda cougar!
Whoa, are you Kubo?
Old 2008-12-10, 16:11   Link #1178
Scarlett_Rain55

Even casuals agree that Ichigo and Orihime is the most likely right now.
Old 2008-12-10, 16:16   Link #1179
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Quote:
If you're basing that off the anime,
Spoiler for Manga:

u r like the almost the only person i get on this thread (srry others its alll opinon) 9even though im a ichihime fan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeda View Post
Whoa, are you Kubo?
lol ....idk i don't think so
...ru ...Hav0kkx

Old 2008-12-10, 16:20   Link #1180
Zeda

Quote:
Even casuals agree that Ichigo and Orihime is the most likely right now.
Indeed.

10charlimit
Closed Thread