Vinak
Procrastinator

CG unicron
Spoiler for picture:

...sorry
Old 2008-09-22, 18:29   Link #22
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

His incarnation as a jet in the first movie works out pretty well as an alternative to his original handgun mode, but I'm not too kin on this tank design with that revealing face. If they can just cover it up.....

Now I'm just waiting for that chinese guy to leak Devastator.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 23:24   Link #23
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

[

His incarnation as a jet in the first movie works out pretty well as an alternative to his original handgun mode, but I'm not too kin on this tank design with that revealing face. If they can just cover it up.....

Now I'm just waiting for that chinese guy to leak Devastator.
They should stuck with armada or micron legend megatron instead. It reminds to much of those scifi tanks in star fox or other series.

Last edited by Cherudim Arche; 2008-11-24 at 22:07.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 17:37   Link #24
AMDX1325
AdvancedMicroDevices1325

Shouldn't you put SPOILER WARNING?
AMDX1325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 08:16   Link #25
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Small update :-

No signs of the Constructicons yet, looks they they are put under heavy locks and keys.
Old 2008-12-03, 07:13   Link #26
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Barricade's new outfit. Seem's that he scan himself an Audi R8 to replace his old Saleen.
Old 2008-12-05, 17:51   Link #27
Nerroth
NePoi!

As an aside, not all timelines' Galvatrons are reformatted Megatrons - in the current IDW comic setting, Galvatron is an ancient Cybertronian from the so-called Golden Age, who left Cybertron on the original Ark as part of an expedition led by the then-ruler of the home world, Nova Prime.

Things didn't go overly well, however.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the new movie has to offer - and I hope that if the Fallen really is gonna be in it, that whatever interpretation they go with is a worthy one.
Old 2009-02-01, 04:58   Link #28
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

First official trailer out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dRzK6qRO5U

If there's one thing about this film, it guranteed to be a Dark Horse for success in this economic climate. Critics will slam the film, but people will spend their cash on it's merchandise, hopefully enough to see consumers' spendings up for a month or 2.
Old 2009-02-01, 05:14   Link #29
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Wait .. they changed Soundwave into a truck? O_O
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 12:40   Link #30
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Full HD trailer is out at the official website.

I wonder if the big-ass Decepticon we see here doesn't actually masquerade as a bucket-wheel excavator...it might explain where does the giant wheel come from. Or not. Oh well, looks like fun.
Old 2009-02-02, 17:09   Link #31
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Small update :-

Spoiler:

No signs of the Constructicons yet, looks they they are put under heavy locks and keys.
Maybe, this will boost the sales of General Motor Corp and save the auto industry. That robot is a Ford truck.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 18:29   Link #32
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
I wonder if the big-ass Decepticon we see here doesn't actually masquerade as a bucket-wheel excavator...it might explain where does the giant wheel come from. Or not. Oh well, looks like fun.

If you know your Decepticons, he looks to be the one known as Scavenger, set to form the right arm of the Devastator.
Old 2009-02-03, 01:12   Link #33
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I only want to know who is going to be the villan now that Megatron is dead

Yes, I know, Barricade, Star Scream and Scorponoc survived in the last movie but still...
Spoiler for villain:
Old 2009-02-03, 05:37   Link #34
Psycho 101
~Warrior Chef~

Send a message via MSN to Psycho 101 Send a message via Yahoo to Psycho 101
From what I heard when they showed Barricade at the end when the Decepticons assembled that was a MAJOR editing snafu. I mean you see Bumblebee kill him and his lights fade towards the beginning. So as far as I can tell Barricade is quite dead. I am however looking forward to the movie simply because I love Transformers and grew up watching the show. I don't expect it to be some Oscar worthy film. I just want a nice fun and action filled summer movie and I'll be happy.
Old 2009-02-03, 12:26   Link #35
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
The big transformer with the wheels could also be Long Haul. I was hearing he was to be a mining truck, a larger variation of his original form in the series. I'm hoping for more Constructicons so they can combine to form Devastator!
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 14:04   Link #36
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

What’s all that screaming and yelling about?!? Oh, Ok…That’s just Micheal Bay raping my childhood again…

Shouldn’t this movie be called; “Michael Bay II, Clash of Generic A$$hole”

Like I did with the travesty that was the first movie (Oh sorry, you thought Tyrese battling a giant scorpion was cool huh? )…I will be highly critical if not bash the hell out of this movie to anyone who will listen….It’s the only therapeutic release I can get watching my favorite childhood cartoon being turned into a butchered shell of its former self once again…Michael Bay is what Taco bell is to Spanish food culture…Let’s just put Optimus Prime in a gordita wrap, cover that with lava-sauce and jalapeños, put it in another hardshell, and then dip it in chipotle cheddar sauce…Do you know what’s gonna happen the next time you use the bathroom after eating this?

…You’ll have a toilet filled with Micheal Bay movies…

(Yep, here we go again MakubeX2...)
Old 2009-02-03, 15:38   Link #37
Vinak
Procrastinator

way to judge a film before its even released, geez.
Old 2009-02-03, 15:50   Link #38
Imperial Blaze
最終的な力を感じなさい
*Graphic Designer

My fave was Jazz sad that he isn't here anymore i can't wait for this...
Imperial Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 16:27   Link #39
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
way to judge a film before its even released, geez.
I’m sorry is Michael Bay not directing this movie? I also think the rule of thumb with Michael Bay is if you’ve seen 1 Bay movie you’ve seen them all…But if Transformers Pt 1 isn’t a good indicator of what more butchering that’s to come, I don’t know what is…Being a true G1er ([mix of anger and sarcasm] Yeah let’s argue over that… [/ mix of anger and sarcasm] ), the only thing that will help me get thru yet another Hollywood abomination that totally ignores the core audience which made the work viable in the first place, is to voice my opinion on this…I’m not just jumping the megatron-sized gun mind-you, I’ve seen the trailers and kept-up with the pre-production…And based on that I’ll voice my opinion and let general members know there is another side to the energon cube (What’s an energon cube you ask? )
Old 2009-02-03, 16:57   Link #40
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
And based on that I’ll voice my opinion and let general members know there is another side to the energon cube (What’s an energon cube you ask? )
You mean the purple-ish substance that is represented in various forms throughout several of the incarnations of the Transformers franchise that can take the form of an unstable crystalline that emits a harmful radiation to the Transformer species though most commonly seen in a more stable, liquid state stored in various containers (the most common of which being a cube) which is used to power their technology as well as is consumed for both energy and recreational purposes?
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote