Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-19, 00:49   Link #141
indo

yeah that whas a nice sub thx you guysnit was worth the waiting
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 02:57   Link #142
LaiShin

Hope the next episode does not waste time by putting Tsunade's background...Her background is sort of "bleh", to me at least.

IMO, if she doesn't become the Hokage, it will make the story more interesting.
LaiShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 03:48   Link #143
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakug@n
Spoiler:
I don't think that means he's stronger... It's just a figure of speech, if you were to say that, would you say "if you betray konoha, I'll TRY TO kill you." Would you say try or "i will"?
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 04:57   Link #144
Zabuza Incarnate
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Send a message via AIM to Zabuza Incarnate
I myself liked how they gave us info as a filler, but overall I don't favor fillers. I'd rather see some form of action. Ahh well, bring on 92!
Zabuza Incarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 06:44   Link #145
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
This time I had no problems with the filler, well I don't know when it's a filler and when not . There were no unnecessary flashbacks. I hate it when the animators think we've already forgotten about the beginning of the episode. The only flashbacks were never-seen scenes from the past. I prefer action in the present, too, but the knowledge about the past is important.
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 07:55   Link #146
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabuza Incarnate
I myself liked how they gave us info as a filler, but overall I don't favor fillers. I'd rather see some form of action. Ahh well, bring on 92!
Do you even know what filler is? Filler is something that doesn't further the plot, and flashbacks are not fillers because the events are relevent to the development of the story. Basically all the stuff that is added to the anime that wasn't in the manga is filler and I agree that it's seldom worth watching. Flashbacks within an episode could be considered filler as well but sometimes it has to be one to emphasize a certain point, in which case I wouldn't call it filler. Unless perhaps they show a longer flashback than they really needed.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 09:56   Link #147
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Action would be stupid without knowing the backstory of the characters ... like how tsunade has a blood phobia. Besides this wasnt a filler it was in the manga. If you want nonstop action go watch some BS like Dragonball Z
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 10:04   Link #148
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
Action would be stupid without knowing the backstory of the characters ... like how tsunade has a blood phobia. Besides this wasnt a filler it was in the manga. If you want nonstop action go watch some BS like Dragonball Z

i wouldnt say DBZ is nonstop action, but, nonstop waiting for action
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 12:51   Link #149
Juice
Delete this account

Good analagy lol, So true
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 17:33   Link #150
GiEnEx
Number One Fan! Sorta!

Send a message via AIM to GiEnEx
Flashbacks to explain things are cool... cause they help u understand but flashbacks of what you've already seen and already know is what wastes time.... Overall, it was a good episode. Waiting patiently for 92....Oh and great job as always SO! You guys are definitely getting to top quality.
GiEnEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 17:39   Link #151
Juice
Delete this account

Just want to let you guys know that we released our Naruto Movie Promo, and you can download it fom the animesuki home page. Thanks for all the compliments guys it means alot to us.

Enjoy the Naruto Movie Promo, I sure am looking foward to it
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 17:57   Link #152
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice
Just want to let you guys know that we released our Naruto Movie Promo, and you can download it fom the animesuki home page. Thanks for all the compliments guys it means alot to us.

Enjoy the Naruto Movie Promo, I sure am looking foward to it
Just saw your release (the second shin otaku ive seen ever), very impressive and professional and a great improvement from the previous ones. Keep up the good work...
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 19:49   Link #153
animefreak113
Banned

Naruto Movie!!!yay!*excited*

for the snow princess movie...seeing it will be released in japan to japanese theatres in august 21 as the movie trailer says.....neone kno around when it will be subbed by?becuz im not sure if the movies that are from japan theatres come in video/dvd after a month or whatever it is...but like U.S. movies usually wait for about a year???something like that.....well newayz....if neone wants to answer....go ahead....it doesnt have to be right....jus answer....think of it as a guessing game...^^....
animefreak113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 20:18   Link #154
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
If they use the DVD version they will have to wait a while... or they could use the video from someone who snuck into the cinema with a camera or something
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 23:58   Link #155
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Jiraiya to waste Tsunade??

Here's for everyone's favorite, perv hermit. A pic of Jiraiya-sama for the episode.

Serve

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 01:48   Link #156
Khar
Shin-Otaku Editor

Send a message via AIM to Khar
Thanks for the positive comments. It's appreciated.

Just for your info we just released a v2 of ep 91. We decided to fix that problem in the karaoke (the "presents" thing was all fucked up), and we fixed a couple typos as well. Same tracker as always.

lol. Nice pic of Jiraiya. Although I don't get why the drawing quality is soo bad during that part.
Khar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 02:30   Link #157
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
That wasn't a filler, it was part of the manga, as many of the manga readers have said.
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 04:41   Link #158
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khar
Thanks for the positive comments. It's appreciated.

Just for your info we just released a v2 of ep 91. We decided to fix that problem in the karaoke (the "presents" thing was all fucked up), and we fixed a couple typos as well. Same tracker as always.

lol. Nice pic of Jiraiya. Although I don't get why the drawing quality is soo bad during that part.
I don't think the drawing quality is necesarily bad, it's just a different style. They used it in 79 as well where it really looked like crap, but when it's done well I like it. It's just too bad the style in Naruto isn't consistant, because that is annoying.

Also the movie promo isn't just the last part from 91 is it?
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 08:42   Link #159
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
They released the promo seperate... its on animesuki
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 10:25   Link #160
HopelessLover

Just a little tid-bit:

3 times the people (or more) downloaded the S-O & SD version of episode 91 then the A-A version of episode 91 of naruto.

I think we have a new champion.
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote