Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-22, 00:29   Link #401
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Well, that just changed this episode, so it really doesn't show anything.
Yeah that was a pretty solid definition of Tenseiga until this episode. Good for Tenseiga though in getting the upgrade. Was put down by Sesshomaru a lot and he was always looking for a weapon that could kill things.
Old 2009-10-22, 11:12   Link #402
X207
Gamyūsa

i like that meidou attack but
re manga yet to be animated on sess
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 13:55   Link #403
kitten320

Aaawwww my whole love towards Sesshoumaru/Kagura and Miroku/Sango has grown to a new level

It is so nice to know that Sesshoumaru's heart had developed and opened up thanks to Kagura. He had saved Rin in the past many times, but Tensseiga accepted him only after he tried to save Kagura. Whoever says that Kagura/Sesshoumaru are not canon like folder must be blind

And big five to Sango for gropping technique, Miroku looked so out of it
Good to know that their relationship are not one-sided anymore
Miroku should be dancing from happiness right now
Old 2009-10-23, 16:55   Link #404
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
@Kitten: I was always under the impression (at least in the later episodes) that their relationship WAS no longer one-sided. I'm PRETTY SURE Miroku proposed in a later episode....

Also, even if Sess/Kag was canon, it's not anymore since one of them is kinda gone, so now Rin has a chance again when she's older!
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 17:02   Link #405
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Is the new anime loyal to the manga?
MisterJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 17:12   Link #406
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvee View Post
@Kitten: I was always under the impression (at least in the later episodes) that their relationship WAS no longer one-sided. I'm PRETTY SURE Miroku proposed in a later episode....
Spoiler:

Quote:
Also, even if Sess/Kag was canon, it's not anymore since one of them is kinda gone, so now Rin has a chance again when she's older!
Especially given
Spoiler:
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 17:20   Link #407
kitten320

Quote:

I know it wasn't. but it is the first time Sango actually made a move.

Beee... no offence but I will never accept Rin and Sesshoumaru x_x Even if she will be 20. It is simply wrong... I really can't picture Sesshoumaru more than a father figure to her

And yeh Kagura is dead, but hey! She is a wind! So basicly she is always with him

Spoiler for Picture:
Old 2009-10-23, 19:25   Link #408
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Is the new anime loyal to the manga?
Ask me in 23 weeks! But if it isn't, then it was rather pointless to make it in the first place.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 23:12   Link #409
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Beee... no offence but I will never accept Rin and Sesshoumaru x_x Even if she will be 20. It is simply wrong... I really can't picture Sesshoumaru more than a father figure to her

And yeh Kagura is dead, but hey! She is a wind! So basicly she is always with him

Spoiler for Picture:
Agreed ... and OHH YESS! - I dunno if there is anything prepared for Sesshi and Rin in the next episodes (I hope not) but I have to agree she is a child .. well most of the anime she has spent it as a child so seing her all grown up and getting cuddly with shesshi might cause me a small aneurysm.

I really hoped to see Kagura X Sesshi action but that didn't happen . I loved Kagura so much cause hey! she was a cute-evil maiden in distress who happened to massacre a few people here and there... HEY no one is perfect! ......and let him who is without sin throw the first stone I say!

Now let the imaginary Sesshi x Kagura groping continue!
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 04:18   Link #410
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
Agreed ... and OHH YESS! - I dunno if there is anything prepared for Sesshi and Rin in the next episodes (I hope not) but I have to agree she is a child .. well most of the anime she has spent it as a child so seing her all grown up and getting cuddly with shesshi might cause me a small aneurysm.

I really hoped to see Kagura X Sesshi action but that didn't happen . I loved Kagura so much cause hey! she was a cute-evil maiden in distress who happened to massacre a few people here and there... HEY no one is perfect! ......and let him who is without sin throw the first stone I say!

Now let the imaginary Sesshi x Kagura groping continue!
Uhu, same thinking.

Lol there is no such villian who didn't try to kill someone Besides she is part of Naraku, what else was expected from her? She still could be kind and carrying^^

Yep, let it continue
Old 2009-10-24, 12:15   Link #411
Kanish

I like the latest developments. They handled the part where Sesshi's sword turns into a offensive weapon very well.
Kanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 18:30   Link #412
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

is it just me or Sesshi x Kagura finally had a "moment" before she died?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 18:59   Link #413
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
So with episode 4....

Spoiler for ep 4:
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 14:19   Link #414
EternalDestiny

Finally

Spoiler for spoilers:
EternalDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 17:33   Link #415
Crontica

Meh this is bad. Ya know after that Busterific ending i said to myself "To hell with you bitch."
And now after 5 years (Dude 5 years is enough for a revolution.)
The show is finally back.. I, Either choose Inuyasha, or keep running into Useless Harem Filler.
Yeah. Medieval fantasy all the way.
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 21:55   Link #416
blewin

Spoiler for ep 4:

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 06:19   Link #417
Kanish

Nice Episode. I always thought Byakuya was some kind of reincarnation of Kagura with her memories erased. Then she turned out to be a he instead. :P
Old 2009-11-01, 10:11   Link #418
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

where is the attraction between Kagome & Inuyasha? They are not showing that anymore? OH come on, give some romance to this final act episodes...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 10:36   Link #419
Kanish

That is rather unusual. Kagome seems to have had more time for her studies(not really) than Inuyasha. Heck, even Sango and Miroku have had more intimacy so far. I suspect we'll have an entire episode somewhere along the way that pursues their relationship.
Old 2009-11-01, 10:41   Link #420
Kanish

Also, since I'm pretty sure we won't have a separate forum for Inuyasha anymore ,I'll just dump some of the avys I've made from time to time. Feel free to use them without asking.

All but the last are AS safe. Episode2 will be coming soon.

Tags
adventure, shounen