AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-27, 12:45   Link #1001
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I thought this chapter was screaming 'timeskip' like "it's not like we sold the house" , "It might turn out that i can move back to this town" , "It's not like she'll be waiting for me" (well of course she will )
a) seems just as possible as well, for example his dad realizing Kouta's feelings and maybe remembering his love with Kouta's mother where he would do anything for her, all just speculation though.

Anyway c) is just a roundhouse kick at the speed of light to the face, you know that
There is definitely a time skip coming. We all knew there was one in store as well.

I just wonder if he will tell her how he feels or not. I'm not sure how it would impact the story either. I don't know what I would like better as well.

And if it does end, its a kick right to the balls for sure.
Old 2009-12-27, 12:53   Link #1002
ipernorris

Did the two have sex or not? I know evreybody is asking this very question! Am I wrong?
Old 2009-12-27, 13:04   Link #1003
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Did the two have sex or not? I know evreybody is asking this very question! Am I wrong?

No. And they will not.
Old 2009-12-27, 13:15   Link #1004
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

No. And they will not.
"...." my ass. They're both minors and such situations are very common in manga: if you don't like them go read pokemon or some child-like thing!

And where does "No. And they will not" come from? Are you the mangaka? Did you read an interview? (link it in the case).
Old 2009-12-27, 13:25   Link #1005
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
"...." my ass. They're both minors and such situations are very common in manga: if you don't like them go read pokemon or some child-like thing!

And where does "No. And they will not" come from? Are you the mangaka? Did you read an interview? (link it in the case).
don't feed pls !
Old 2009-12-27, 14:04   Link #1006
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I won't feed ...
Ok , chapter out !
Did he just rejected Sakurai ? well , he love Natsuki so ... but still , poor Sakurai T_T
Does will he tell his feelings ? Hope yes and like Sakurai "I hope she'll reject you" PAYBACK
I mean come on , he's still a child , and Sakurai have the same age ... if it turn on Shotacon OMG!
Old 2009-12-27, 14:50   Link #1007
velvet nightmare

killing sakurai's character like that was complete horse shit. her character is just a complete waste just like the eldest sister. she did nothing but take time away from the issue of the sister's living with kouta. if there is a time skip she might be another back up character to fill the roll of 'look at what you missed out on' and be a tension character for any relationships he might develop down the line. all in all, a pitiful character.
Old 2009-12-27, 14:53   Link #1008
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I mean come on , he's still a child , and Sakurai have the same age ... if it turn on Shotacon OMG!
Did Animesuki get colonized by Puritans?
How in the hell can you call a thirteen years old boy a child?
He's a teenager, even if he just barely is one. Like the girl he's in love too, even if she's on the verge of becoming an adult woman. Relationship like these are very frequent in manga: they're the least controversial ones.
If people is over-reacting like this just for my statement, I can't even imagine what they would say if they read Koi Kaze... (I don't like it personally btw).
Old 2009-12-27, 15:06   Link #1009
longshot

hmm i wonder what the author of this manga will do next i mean considering he's about to move so it may end when he moves away or....

it could start a new arc where he moves away cue timeskip and he's x years older and he reunites with natsuki + her sister + every other girl and their all surprised to see him all grown up
Old 2009-12-27, 15:12   Link #1010
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This is bullshit... he was in love with Sakurai pretty much the entire series, and this is how it ends with her? ...sigh...

Well, it seems that there will be a time skip. Like I predicted earlier...
Old 2009-12-27, 15:26   Link #1011
Freeter
beyond

...and down goes Sakurai, just as expected. I give it two more chapters, with 27 being the inevitable time-skip.

At least Natsuki is guaranteed victory, so Kawashita remained consistent for once
Old 2009-12-27, 15:32   Link #1012
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm upset, but at the same time I'm not. I like Sakurai but I loathe Kouta.
Old 2009-12-27, 15:33   Link #1013
typhonsentra

Shame the other sister never had time to develop more.
Old 2009-12-27, 15:46   Link #1014
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah , timeskip soon .(except if the father decide to leave Kouta's alone ..)
Old 2009-12-27, 15:49   Link #1015
Westlo
Lets be reality

Hopefully Kouta turns into a decent character after the time skip.
Old 2009-12-27, 16:00   Link #1016
Emotional

hi i was new, but i was reading this manga all the time, and i thought it's somehow strange that he rejected Sakurai, but he also didnt confess to the Natsuki after all, but i also dont know what going to happen between both of them after the conversation, i think he will confess next chapter, also i think she will rejected him, because i thought she look at him as a lil brother. is it manga kinda weird somehow?
Old 2009-12-27, 16:07   Link #1017
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotional View Post
hi i was new, but i was reading this manga all the time, and i thought it's somehow strange that he rejected Sakurai, but he also didnt confess to the Natsuki after all, but i also dont know what going to happen between both of them after the conversation, i think he will confess next chapter, also i think she will rejected him, because i thought she look at him as a lil brother. is it manga kinda weird somehow?
What will happen won't be told imho, but it will be implied something important took place somewhow. It will be left to the readers' imagination and it can vary from a mere talk to sex, with good peace of some Puritans.
Next there will be a time skip I guess.
Old 2009-12-27, 16:22   Link #1018
Emotional

i hope there will be a time skip and then when he come back they could be together, but i also think there will be a time skip and when he come back both sakurai, and Natsuki will have a boyfriend or a family, and he will have dating another strange girl...... because he reject sakurai one, and also natsuki is way older than he is so there no way they can get together right?
Old 2009-12-27, 16:30   Link #1019
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotional View Post
i hope there will be a time skip and then when he come back they could be together, but i also think there will be a time skip and when he come back both sakurai, and Natsuki will have a boyfriend or a family, and he will have dating another strange girl...... because he reject sakurai one, and also natsuki is way older than he is so there no way they can get together right?
Well you have to keep in mind that in manga love stories between younger male and older females (and the opposite) are quite frequent: in this case the age difference isn't that big (for manga standards) so it may happen anything when Natsuki enters the room. If anything can happen now, there is no reason for it not happening later, when evreyone is above 18 years old I mean.
In real life things wouldn't work this easy tough: in many countries a seventeen years old female having sex with a thirteen years old male would be illegal, in some others would be barely legal. I said this because real-life common sense shouldn't be used in manga: in fact there are tons of stories like this one and even more extreme, which I don't really like personally, but there isn't nothing wrong with them because they're just drawings.
Old 2009-12-27, 16:56   Link #1020
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
This is bullshit... he was in love with Sakurai pretty much the entire series, and this is how it ends with her? ...sigh...

Well, it seems that there will be a time skip. Like I predicted earlier...
I don't think he was ever in love in Sakurai. He may have liked her a little. The deal with Natsuki is that its a love that was grown over time so it means a lot more. I am a little sad that things went down like that with Sakurai but it was inevitable.

I may be grasping for straw here though.

Anyway... let's hope Kouta is able to let go when he moves away though. This way he is able to grow more and come back a lot different.

I am hoping for some real surprises after this time skip here.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen