AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-05-21, 13:26   Link #41
Omnious

Hmm no im using the latest mediaplayer

no im using the latest mediaplayer but i have "DirectVobSub" installed and when i click on the options tab i found that there are two audio decoders running at the same time. CoreVorbis Audio Decoder and CoreVorbis Audio Decoder 007 they seem to procces different audio streams. Any advice?
Old 2004-05-21, 13:42   Link #42
Omnious

Lightbulb Hehe ok got it

Hehe ok got it. I forgot to check the language switching box when installing the Matroska pack.....Duh
Old 2004-05-21, 14:43   Link #43
microlith

Send a message via AIM to microlith
Don't ask here for help if you're having trouble with dual Japanese/English language OGMs/MKVs.

We don't support DVD rips here. Go buy the DVD and your problems will be gone.
Old 2004-05-21, 18:26   Link #44
KeinikuSuki
鶏肉がとてもおいしい。

Send a message via ICQ to KeinikuSuki
Did you consider he might have ripped the MVK from a DVD he owns, but even still didnt know how to get the thing to play properly?
Old 2004-05-22, 01:34   Link #45
microlith

I find it highly unlikely. It's not a common practice, nowhere near as common as people downloading dvd-rips.

So you'll have to pardon my skepticism as to whether or not his purpose is legit.
Old 2004-05-23, 12:10   Link #46
Omnious

Anyway that should not be an issue

Anyway that should not be an issue since this forum has detailed information about installation of mkv codecs and other utilities. It would therfore be wise to consult the members of this forum when problems arise. Wether or not my intentions concern licenced, non licenced or even my own ripps. The questions are still legit. If u dont agree i respect that but ur attitude belongs somewhere else.
Old 2004-05-24, 22:10   Link #47
Animaniac
On leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeinikuSuki
Did you consider he might have ripped the MVK from a DVD he owns, but even still didnt know how to get the thing to play properly?
HA-HA! No way. Thread Closed.

But since I am a nice guy:
Use MPC, as mentioned above. It can handle audio stream switching which most players (including all versions of WMP) cannot do.
Old 2004-05-25, 04:19   Link #48
senoBDEC

Unhappy Audio lags behind video.

I'm watching Crest of the Star (Seikai no Monshou I think...) and the title says it all. There's no visible lag (no jerkiness, nada) but the audio begins falling behind the video after some time. And sometimes (not too often) the whole things starts skipping for no reason (2.5 Ghz laptop, Intel chipsets, etc. and it's on the HD)

Here's the stuff I got from GSpot:
CoTS01.ogm
File is OGG Audio (this.... unsupported filetype. From its composition GSpot believes this to be OGG Audio).
Video path -- OGG splitter -- ffdshow MPEG-4 Video Decoder
Audio path -- OGG splitter -- CoreVorbis Audio Decoder
Most of the boxes are n.a. including codecs, bitrate, etc. (not available or something)

They all seem to be like this. THere is not soft subtitles and only one audio stream and one video stream.

I have installed -- Zoomplayer, Xvid (latest non-test ver), Divx 5.x, ffdshow (latest) and OggDS 0.995. Of course I have WMP XP and Classic. I also have Quicktime and RealPlayer (only associated with their respective files -- .rm, .mov, etc.)

This is really annoying... it's even set to highest priority and everything. I tried messing with the Ogg splitter (no keyframe search and the like to improve accuracy, didn't work). I've also tried to use WMPC and WMPXP and even DIVX player (they all work fine initially, but still end up lagging). I can constantly correct it, and the audio will sync again. But argh, ends up like 20 times a single 25 min ep.
Old 2004-05-25, 04:29   Link #49
flammie
White Dragon

Buying the dvds would probably work.
Old 2004-05-25, 05:27   Link #50
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Crest of the Stars has been licensed so to make it work properly we suggest you read The "Where do I buy..." Thread.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-07-31, 17:57   Link #51
inuyasha_rulez003

i have a problem plz help!!!!!!!!!

plz help me i have vlc media player and i played my inuyasha ep but its sooooo laggy(i see a pic every 5 min) can anyone plz tell me why this is happening and tell me how to fix it. i tried using divx player but it work even work there. plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2004-07-31, 18:44   Link #52
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Exclamation Thread Closed

Sorry we do not help people to watch downloaded licensed anime. Inuyasha is licensed. Please have a look at our Forum Rules. I can only suggest you buy the DVDs. That way your viewing experience will be much less painful and much more pleasurable.
Old 2004-08-22, 15:53   Link #53
kakashilion
has big feet

Naruto Animeone- Windows Explorer error

i downloaded an episode of Naruto from Animeone

when i open it i get the following error

has anyone else seen a problem like this with other episodes from Animeone?

i can't even highlight the file or right click it. I redownloaded it with the same problems.
Old 2004-08-22, 16:36   Link #54
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Well done, you have earned yourself a three day ban...

Isn't that an amazing coincidence, you having the exact same error on another file (but from an unlicensed series this time). What are the odds...

Your previous thread was deleted because you were asking for help when trying to playback a licensed series and now here you are just a short time afterwards, asking the same question. Strange you appear to be a bit more vague as to the episode of this misplaying Naruto episode, last time round you gave more details.

Sorry, no benefit of the doubt, you get yourself a three day ban.
Old 2004-08-26, 18:27   Link #55
Motosuwa-san

whaaa!? .DVD(AC3_5.1)

I downloaded a File which is in .DVD(AC3_5.1) format, I can play the movie but there is no sound, how do i fix it?
Old 2004-08-26, 18:36   Link #56
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motosuwa-san
I downloaded a File which is in .DVD(AC3_5.1) format, I can play the movie but there is no sound, how do i fix it?
Chances are that it's not a fansub but a DVD rip or of some licensed show. If so, then we can't (or should I say, won't) help.

Please supply us with further information (such as the full file name and the URL of where you downloaded it from) and then maybe someone can help

Edit: Oujirou is most likely correct, so closing thread. Motosuwa-san, you will need to PM and prove it's not a licensed series or DVD rip before I'll open the thread again.

Last edited by xris; 2004-08-26 at 18:59.
Old 2004-08-26, 18:40   Link #57
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
Bet I know where you got it, KAA is the only one off the top of my head that have .DVD at the end and use AC3

Oh and it's most likely .avi and a licensed series.
Old 2004-08-27, 13:39   Link #58
kyee7k

how do i play only 1 languagewith mkv?

i have an mkv file that plays with both english and japanese voice simultaneously. how can i get it so it only plays in english?

Last edited by kyee7k; 2004-08-27 at 13:53.
Old 2004-08-27, 22:40   Link #59
microlith

Please don't ask for help with dvd rips here please.

I'm sure you can likely find the show you're watching on DVD and view it without problems.
Old 2004-08-30, 18:21   Link #60
kaze yami

Unhappy Inuyasha episodes

The Inuyasha episodes from 158-161 dont seem to play on my computer, all the other episodes work exept those, i downloaded 2 of the episodes from *** but when i view them they shake. Is there some way to make the other episodes work? They are from ***. Please someone help

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-08-30 at 20:12.