AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-07, 00:12   Link #1401
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yep, confirmed all right.
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-...5.html#comment

Hmm, I wonder why JC Staff's 2nd seasons don't have a good impression on me. That's what is worrying me...
................Hii~... The chills of remembering what happened to Zero no Tsukaima...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2010-06-07, 00:15   Link #1402
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
................Hii~... The chills of remembering what happened to Zero no Tsukaima...
And Harem no Sh.......I mean Shakugan no Shana.
Old 2010-06-07, 01:39   Link #1403
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Hayate no Gotoku Second Season was good

...But yeah, I'm worry too Anybody knows who the director will be? Is it the same guy ?
Old 2010-06-07, 02:06   Link #1404
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

This is great news. Really hope they don't fuck it up with needless stuff.
Old 2010-06-07, 02:19   Link #1405
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Well I suppose it was to be expected, but predictions/fears of trainwreck/failure already? With some hate for old series-es mixed in?

How's about we act mature about this and wait for the series to actually air before we start doing the customary complaining?

And good sales plus a third season dispute the idea that Shana S2 was anythign bad.....but that's for another thread.
Old 2010-06-07, 02:19   Link #1406
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
i hope they don't miss a thing cuz i like what i have read in the LN....ohohoho!
I hope they keep Touma echhi scenes

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-06-07, 02:30   Link #1407
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Well, I highly doubt this will happen, since they actually took out what could be considered to be the most needless arc of the first 6 novels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
i hope they don't miss a thing cuz i like what i have read in the LN....ohohoho!
They kept everything from the first 6 volumes of the novels (which was the length of material covered by the first season), so I dbout we have to worry about this either. The only thing they cut out was the one arc I mentioned above, which was almost completely irrelevant to the plot and story and didn't even introduce any lasting characters.
Old 2010-06-07, 03:23   Link #1408
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well, I highly doubt this will happen, since they actually took out what could be considered to be the most needless arc of the first 6 novels.

They kept everything from the first 6 volumes of the novels (which was the length of material covered by the first season), so I dbout we have to worry about this either. The only thing they cut out was the one arc I mentioned above, which was almost completely irrelevant to the plot and story and didn't even introduce any lasting characters.
Well, they've cut out- Hmmm, wrong choice of words- They've downplayed the Misha vs Kaori scene in vol 4, and from what I've heard, took out abit of Kaori development as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well I suppose it was to be expected, but predictions/fears of trainwreck/failure already? With some hate for old series-es mixed in?

How's about we act mature about this and wait for the series to actually air before we start doing the customary complaining?

And good sales plus a third season dispute the idea that Shana S2 was anythign bad.....but that's for another thread.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still loving it, but base on track records... I have to be abit real with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
I hope they keep Touma echhi scenes
That's probably the least of your concerns It's unavoidable that certain scene wouldn't go down the way in the Novel, but I hope they would cut down on some of the 'details'. I've noticed from the volumes that they tend to repeat themselves quite abit, it's not that I dislike a history lesson, but i can understand why some people wouldn't like it.
Old 2010-06-07, 03:45   Link #1409
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm still loving it, but base on track records... I have to be abit real with it.
Actually, I think their track record is pretty good. And the only one of JC Staff's more "mainstream" works that I was (somewhat) disappointed with was Railgun.
Old 2010-06-07, 07:41   Link #1410
tsunade666

I actually like the way they do the first season of Index. They stay truth on Touma though touma only. It would probably bad for us if they start saying the word "telesma" because they skip a bit on it on the introduction on vol 4. So the word angel and divine being.... I hope they do it on season 3. Because it would be kinda confusing to me.... but oh well. I'm hoping they do make a great scene for it.... now their is something worth waiting.

Now if only they could announce on when it would hit the us with it so I wouldn't be surprised if they sudden announce it.
Old 2010-06-07, 21:35   Link #1411
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

YA season 2 now some one need to pick up both Railgun and Index for US release
Old 2010-06-08, 06:50   Link #1412
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Spoiler for PSP game news:

Damn, they sure are careful NOT to insert spoileriffic materials... at least for the light novel "virgins"...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-06-08, 07:10   Link #1413
tsunade666

wait is that a tag team battle or a 2 vs 1 battle? and did I just saw sword flash light? or that's a railgun?
Old 2010-06-08, 09:13   Link #1414
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

I wonder how they'll balance the characters, especially Accel and other high level mages (if they're playable). It seems like it's gonna be quite a chore. I mean, the way they nerfed Accel in his previous game appearance was fine because he was a boss, but now that he's playable, it just doesn't seem reasonable to nerf him in the same way.

And lol @ Index being a support character again.
Old 2010-06-09, 23:28   Link #1415
sb075

16 playable characters (including support only characters)
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...7/index-2.html
Old 2010-06-09, 23:50   Link #1416
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb075 View Post
16? It's way more than I've initally thought Let me guess...

Touma, Index, Mikoto, Imouto, Kuroko, Stiyl, Kaori, Accelerator...

Tsuchimikado, Sherry, Misha/Sasha, Kazakiri, Mitsuki(fake)... ?

Two questions though- Why does black-shirt Accelerator have a choker ? Also, when in the story did Mikoto get her flower hair clip? I don't recall that in the anime, then all of a sudden it's everywhere in the Novel
Old 2010-06-09, 23:53   Link #1417
stillmissing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Also, when in the story did Mikoto get her flower hair clip? I don't recall that in the anime, then all of a sudden it's everywhere in the Novel
She started wearing it on September 1st. The animators made a mistake and didn't change the clip.

Here is the official site for the game. Not much there yet besides the 4 main characters.

http://d-game.dengeki.com/toaru/
Old 2010-06-10, 00:01   Link #1418
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb075 View Post
Not to sound picky, but their Overdrive systems sounds lame and generic. I still think they would be better off making an RPG instead of a fighting game.
Old 2010-06-10, 00:12   Link #1419
tsunade666

I agree, a rpg is better and the power balance would be much better that way and it wouldn't turn into a royal rumble confusing battle power level battle if they didn't make a fighting game.
Old 2010-06-10, 01:15   Link #1420
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

yea, too bad no ones come up with mod tools for Prototype otherwise... hehehehe
hmm actually there's a plethora of tools for GTA4... hmmm anyone feeling ambitious?

anyways, I think the graphics could be a bit better xD can't wait till they show all the characters... wonder if their will be cameos...

Last edited by SoggySoyBean; 2010-06-10 at 01:25.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, science fiction, shounen