Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-09-01, 11:56   Link #18401
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Yeah, Endless Waltz retconned all of the upgraded Gundams, and apparently it also retcons the first-stage designs so that Deathscythe can fly.

Also, the Deathscythe has a speed rating of 160 vs Wing's 150, so I'm having a hard time imagining a ground-pounder outrunning an aerial machine.
Wow faster than the wing. But I still would have rather a deathsythe Hell. 160 is really fast for a grown unite. How fast was it before
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 12:13   Link #18402
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamAker View Post
Spoiler for Zabanya by gmzuki:
I have a theory about why there is only 2 guns in each kit. Just like the cone storage case with MG GNX, they are expecting you to buy shit loads of them. My guess is that they are expecting you to buy 5 Zabanya kit so you can have all the guns and case to look awesome/badass.
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 12:57   Link #18403
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr81 View Post
Wow faster than the wing. But I still would have rather a deathsythe Hell. 160 is really fast for a grown unite. How fast was it before
I'm going by the stats from whatever source it was (Technical Manual, I guess?). Deathscythe was always faster than the Wing (and Hell's 170 faster than Wing Zero and Epyon's 160).

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 08:39   Link #18404
solidvanz
Special Operative

HG 1/144 00 Raiser Condenser Type - October release, 2,100 Yen (inclusive of tax).

HG 1/144 Brave Commander Test Type - November release, 1,680 Yen (inclusive of tax).
HG 1/144 Brave Regular Test Type - November release, 1,680 Yen (inclusive of tax).
Old 2010-09-02, 09:01   Link #18405
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
After the long months that i've stopped collecting gunplas, It finally broughts back! I've just bought 00 Quanta for only RM60 @ Time Machine, Berjaya Times Square.

After few hours of build:

00 Legacy
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 08:49   Link #18406
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
just a dream wish...will they make Gn Flag??? since now they have the tech taken frm masarao/susanowo & brave.....

just a wishfull thought.....
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 09:12   Link #18407
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
just a dream wish...will they make Gn Flag??? since now they have the tech taken frm masarao/susanowo & brave.....

just a wishfull thought.....
They were done with S1 a long time ago. If they'd want to make a GN Flag, it would've happened already.

On another note, what happened to HG GN-XIV? Any news on that?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 09:44   Link #18408
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Guys, does anybody know where to paint what for 00 Quanta in order to "complete it"? As in make the coloring complete.

The only ones I know so far are the feet. There needs some grey in some parts to match the lineart colors.

But I have not noticed others yet, can somebody point them out to me? I'm sure some parts would need some grey, usually they're the ones that the kit lef out. Like the HG Seravee has alot of missing grey on it.
Old 2010-09-04, 19:29   Link #18409
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Guys, does anybody know where to paint what for 00 Quanta in order to "complete it"? As in make the coloring complete.

The only ones I know so far are the feet. There needs some grey in some parts to match the lineart colors.

But I have not noticed others yet, can somebody point them out to me? I'm sure some parts would need some grey, usually they're the ones that the kit lef out. Like the HG Seravee has alot of missing grey on it.
It does look good unpainted, but anyway.

The blue on the forehead is stickered. You might want to paint that.

There's also some white on the shield that's stickered.

Other than those 2, I can't think of anything else.

And that's one of the reasons I'm getting Raphael - very little stickers for the important parts, since I'm not much of a painter.
Old 2010-09-05, 06:09   Link #18410
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

It looks decent unpainted, but usually it looks netter when t is painted. I guess I want to just complete it now before Ifind it out later and have to devotez time to paint it.

I don't mind stickers that much, I'm more on completing what's that has no colors on it by default when it should by the original colors.

---------------

-HG GN-X IV has not been announced yet.

-The Brave IS the GN Flag model. The Flag is just one of a lineage anyways, the predecessor being the Realdo. So a sucessor would not be called the Flag and the Brave is the sucessor.

I really want a HG GN Flag though, as bad as the HG Flags are generally.
Old 2010-09-05, 14:09   Link #18411
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Of I found another one I guess, the helmet needs some grey on it on the sides, like around 3 and 9 o clocks. The soles are suppose to have grey to. Decide to improvise some on certain places even if I'm not sure.

The right arm plate, inside the shield. I still have a feeling I've missed one somehwere. Oh well, guess I'll do the linings and complete it tomorrow.
Old 2010-09-06, 04:11   Link #18412
bio9205
Reborn

Sonic, do you use a gray Gundam marker for those areas? I realized the Harute needs lots of gray painting as well.

Oh, and seems Harute doesn't have a clear visor - just a green sticker. And the real visor is purple. Why, Bandai?
Old 2010-09-06, 05:52   Link #18413
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Of I found another one I guess, the helmet needs some grey on it on the sides, like around 3 and 9 o clocks. The soles are suppose to have grey to. Decide to improvise some on certain places even if I'm not sure.

The right arm plate, inside the shield. I still have a feeling I've missed one somehwere. Oh well, guess I'll do the linings and complete it tomorrow.
At the underside of the shield on both sides are some parts that should be gray as well. You should spot ithem n one of the images in the manual as well.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 07:26   Link #18414
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

The "REAL" Unicorn Gundam
Spoiler for :
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 07:28   Link #18415
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Elegant and graceful <3

But where's the Gundam form?
Old 2010-09-06, 09:30   Link #18416
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Sonic, do you use a gray Gundam marker for those areas? I realized the Harute needs lots of gray painting as well.

Oh, and seems Harute doesn't have a clear visor - just a green sticker. And the real visor is purple. Why, Bandai?
I don't recall the it being purple, but whatever the case I guess it's just the way it is.

I don't use markers anymore, I use a paintbrush with Mr Color oil based paint. I'm not sire what type though but I know it's oil based.

It's not that much different from markers, you just take paint and apply it. I find using markers harder since the tips are not as thin as the thinnest brush. And maybe you just need to thin it a bit. I have almost no brush experience prior to this as well, and still an amateur now actually.
Old 2010-09-07, 13:13   Link #18417
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Not sure if official or not.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...2_776639_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4982058_n.jpg
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 15:48   Link #18418
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

I was just on Youtube and someone said, according to the Stark Jegan's model kit, the faceless ace pilot we saw battling Mairda Cruz in episode 1 of Unicorn was present during the events at the end of CCA. Can anyone confirm this?
Old 2010-09-07, 20:19   Link #18419
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Bandai needs to make an HG Efreet or GM Cannon
Old 2010-09-08, 14:22   Link #18420
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
It looks fake to me bro.

Tags