AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-14, 07:26   Link #41
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Wow, the confusion over "outies" here is kind of disturbing. An outie belly-button is much less common than an "innie" belly-button, but chances are, plenty of people on these forums have an "outie". It's nothing particularly bad- but if you're a girl, you might not wear those mid-riff shrits as much . The fact that it was a stupid little detail was a part of the humor......geesh.
Old 2004-10-14, 08:00   Link #42
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

hmm... next episode seems to focus on "my mama doesn't have big boobs" or something? If outie is an insult which means fat, what does "big boobs" mean? Is that an insult too?

about outie... so about 10% of people have an outie instead of an innie? I guess that should mean quite a lot of people have an outie anyway...
Old 2004-10-16, 16:17   Link #43
TaMz
ninj4 from the north

Send a message via MSN to TaMz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
hmm... next episode seems to focus on "my mama doesn't have big boobs" or something?
actually no...
Spoiler:

that's basically it in the manga, tho there might be something extra, but there wasn't anything extra in the first ep, then why should there be in the second?
Old 2004-10-18, 19:21   Link #44
kujoe
from head to heel

Wow. What an entertaining first episode this turned out to be! This is probably one of the better ones coming out for me this year. It's been a long time since an anime actually made me smile just from the OP alone. I'll definitely be looking out for this one.

Anyway, just wondering... In the ED credits, did anyone else notice that there seems to be another short person with him dressed in the same outfit? I was wondering if they were just one and the same or if they were two separate characters altogether.
Old 2004-10-18, 19:36   Link #45
Joe Dalton

Yeah, this had some messed up shit
Old 2004-10-18, 21:57   Link #46
shiznitty

i think that short person may be the little girl in the first episode. She appears in the next episode, so maybe she becomes his apprentice or something.
Old 2004-10-25, 12:35   Link #47
Spaceghost

It sounds like episode 2 & 3 will be funny, theres a new character who's VA is Mechazawa/Onsokumaru.
Old 2004-10-25, 13:17   Link #48
SeedBoy

Well, after reading the posts from you guys, looks like I'm also the one that(after watching the promo) got turned down thinkin it would be a sucky piece of work but will gonna have to try it to see if its good the way you guys said it.
Old 2004-10-25, 19:49   Link #49
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceghost
It sounds like episode 2 & 3 will be funny, theres a new character who's VA is Mechazawa/Onsokumaru.
Wakamoto Norio Funny guy, rumour has it he tends to ad lib the majority of his lines and get away with it.

I wonder if they took the idea for the grapping hook pack the tech caste uses in Samurai 7 from this guy. Give that crew a big hat and a bubble helmet and you'll have a small clone army.
Old 2004-10-26, 00:36   Link #50
krusher

anyone know where to get raws of this show?
Old 2004-10-28, 10:46   Link #51
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
What happened to the group subing this...did they drop it or what? I Really liked it and according to momotato Daioh they're one like episode 4 in japan.

Im not really asking when the next ep. will come out more asking about the status of the group thats doing it, but if this is agianst the rules please delete it.
Old 2004-10-28, 14:14   Link #52
TaMz
ninj4 from the north

Send a message via MSN to TaMz
I think Lunar tried many of the starting series and then chose the ones they wanted to continue doing, and Sunabouzu might not been one of them...
but I cannot say for sure...

I'm doing this, but slowly...
I have ep 01 in my backpocket and have started ep 2, but I'm too lazy to do anything fast (prolly would have released all 4 eps alredy if I wasn't so lazy)...
Old 2004-10-28, 14:51   Link #53
Baby-D
Baby timer

uh ya no don't assume things like that. And as we had in the topic for like a day outie = j00 m0m suckzors
Old 2004-10-29, 12:17   Link #54
Hayamaneko
cat boy?

Send a message via AIM to Hayamaneko
i guess im one of the few people that didnt like this ^^;;. Its not really bad per say, its not good. And something tells me that the boob jokes involving Junko-san will be excessive in this show, which will obviosly get annoying after awile.
Old 2004-10-29, 21:30   Link #55
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
I grinned non-stop when I watch it. This anime rocks.
Old 2004-10-30, 08:28   Link #56
Albert

Lunar is Die???
Old 2004-10-31, 07:36   Link #57
Albert

Finally! Episode 2 thrown.
Old 2004-10-31, 19:26   Link #58
OshadowO

I hate this anime. I was laughing so hard (ep 2) I was in pain
The songs were nice touch too. Old school mazinger z ish kinda deal.
Old 2004-10-31, 19:45   Link #59
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by OshadowO
I hate this anime. I was laughing so hard (ep 2) I was in pain
The songs were nice touch too. Old school mazinger z ish kinda deal.
LOL! You hate this anime cause you laughed too hard? I like this show because of that. I love this show's off the wall humor. I was laughing through the anthem songs for each of the desert fighters, definitely the high point of this episode. Oh by the way, I wonder what was bleeped out word when the elder was singing about that tall collector agent?
Old 2004-10-31, 21:20   Link #60
FlyByNite

Ep2
Spoiler:
Closed Thread