AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-29, 10:13   Link #161
gl-

Will the OST be released anytime soon? I love the music.. especially the piano score..
Old 2004-10-03, 11:56   Link #162
Viciousss

Wind Of Breathe Ending

I didn't exactly understand the ending of the final episode of this show. Was it showing what happened between Minamo and Mako before they went to school at the ending of episode 12 and they lived happily ever after or something like that?
Old 2004-10-03, 12:35   Link #163
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viciousss
I didn't exactly understand the ending of the final episode of this show. Was it showing what happened between Minamo and Mako before they went to school at the ending of episode 12 and they lived happily ever after or something like that?
that's my interpretation too.
Old 2004-10-03, 12:59   Link #164
7thMethuselah

Justed watched the entire show in one sitting, and as many have posted in this thread : the ending just plain sucked.

Actually if you take episodes 1-9 and add episode 13 you have a nice little romance/schoolkids anime which is very enjoyable but leaves one question unanswered at the end of ep 13. I really wanna know what Makoto said to Minamo.

The later episodes 10-12 were very confusing, with time gaps inbtween them, I actually checked some sites to see if I didn't miss any episodes. In short I don't get the ending at all...

Spoiler:

In short great show up to ep 9 , then professionally flushed down the drain ...
Old 2004-10-03, 13:39   Link #165
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Justed watched the entire show in one sitting, and as many have posted in this thread : the ending just plain sucked.

Actually if you take episodes 1-9 and add episode 13 you have a nice little romance/schoolkids anime which is very enjoyable but leaves one question unanswered at the end of ep 13. I really wanna know what Makoto said to Minamo.

The later episodes 10-12 were very confusing, with time gaps inbtween them, I actually checked some sites to see if I didn't miss any episodes. In short I don't get the ending at all...

Spoiler:

In short great show up to ep 9 , then professionally flushed down the drain ...
Wow! your mention about the sword fight being a flashback scene suddenly makes me have another thought about the ending of episode 13
Spoiler:
Old 2004-10-03, 14:31   Link #166
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Makoto already knew minamo's dad was dead, he was there when she killed him. That entire episode is messed up though.
Old 2004-10-03, 15:02   Link #167
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Wow! your mention about the sword fight being a flashback scene suddenly makes me have another thought about the ending of episode 13
Spoiler:
That exactly what I thought.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliesin
Makoto already knew minamo's dad was dead, he was there when she killed him. That entire episode is messed up though.
Spoiler:

So the real question is more was Makoto really there, then had something of a blackout, go home by train, meet Hikari there, another blackout and then goes to bed only to wake up vagualy remembering the events, thinking they are a dream.

Or did he just dream the events as they took place. But how could he conversate with Minamo's dad then, minamo's dad mentioned his daughters has dream powers so maybe dad has them too and could talk to Makoto like that while he was asleep.

oh well no matter how you see it, they should've spent more time on the story
Old 2004-10-03, 16:13   Link #168
Joe Dalton

ugh... i'll give one hint...
Everyone has powers in that town but we were never told what power he has... figure the rest out on your own.
honestly...
Old 2004-10-03, 17:12   Link #169
thirdlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
hmm... I think it's more like to make people buy the DVD... the DVD BOX1 has episode 1 to 8, so I guess DVD BOX2 will have episode 9-16... which means it will include 3 extra episodes maybe... have to wait to 12/8 for DVD BOX2... and there's the Drama CDs... sigh...
That's right. According my research, there are 4 unaired episodes: episode 10, 12, 13, and 16. It's natural that we're all confused. All we can do is wait for DVD...
Old 2004-10-03, 17:23   Link #170
Shift_

damnit, so that means I SHOULDN'T watch this until those unaired eps are shown
Old 2004-10-11, 19:04   Link #171
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Is Vagrants hi-res "Wind" version good?

Vagrant Fansubs is now bringing out a hi-res 1024x576 version of "Wind ~A Breath of Heart~", and I'm considering if I should get it... Did someone already get any of the two eps that are out already and can tell if the video and translation quality is up to par?
Or should I rather get the version from Anime-Keep (or someone else)?

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-10-11 at 22:01. Reason: Threads merged. (Oops, I wrote below that line!)
Old 2004-10-12, 00:48   Link #172
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
Vagrant Fansubs is now bringing out a hi-res 1024x576 version of "Wind ~A Breath of Heart~", and I'm considering if I should get it... Did someone already get any of the two eps that are out already and can tell if the video and translation quality is up to par?
Or should I rather get the version from Anime-Keep (or someone else)?
Unless they stole masters from the production company, this 'hi-res' 1024x576 will not net you any video quality increase over a 856x480 encode from DVD. However, if it was indeed ripped from DVD, it will look better than the TV captures. However, if this is just a 1024x576 capture off TV, don't even bother if you want better video quality. On the other hand, they *might* have corrected part of their script.
Old 2004-10-12, 10:10   Link #173
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
ugh... i'll give one hint...
Everyone has powers in that town but we were never told what power he has... figure the rest out on your own.
honestly...
I'm confused on what his power is, because I think he did TWO different powers over the course of the anime.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-10-26, 19:56   Link #174
Techigai

Well let's see... I've played the game so maybe I can clear up a few things... maybe.

The series was rushed leaving out quite a few things, like mentioning how Makoto discovered his power. I couldn't quite understand what his power was, but I think it had something to do with animals? His power wasn't really important to the story.

The Christmas episode came with an extras box for the game and is a follow up for Hikari's ending. I think it would make sense after watching the TV series, as that is mostly how her ending goes.

The contents of the 13th episode is in Minamo's ending. It was more like a bonus for those who've played the game. And there wasn't an H-scene directly after it. It was great to see this part animated though. (Not only animated but a lot shorter.)

That's all for now.
Old 2004-10-27, 02:04   Link #175
dreamless

Hmm... so Makoto's power is not flight?
Old 2004-10-27, 02:22   Link #176
daft27
Aim High, Fall Short

Send a message via AIM to daft27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techigai
Well let's see... I've played the game so maybe I can clear up a few things... maybe.

The series was rushed leaving out quite a few things, like mentioning how Makoto discovered his power. I couldn't quite understand what his power was, but I think it had something to do with animals? His power wasn't really important to the story.

The Christmas episode came with an extras box for the game and is a follow up for Hikari's ending. I think it would make sense after watching the TV series, as that is mostly how her ending goes.

The contents of the 13th episode is in Minamo's ending. It was more like a bonus for those who've played the game. And there wasn't an H-scene directly after it. It was great to see this part animated though. (Not only animated but a lot shorter.)

That's all for now.
So to figure out what happens after the 13th episode, I need to play the game? I so wanted to see what was gonna happen next. Well, I doubt I'd buy and play the game just for that so if anyone wants to do me a favor and PM me the ending, feel free to.
Old 2004-10-27, 05:05   Link #177
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by daft27
So to figure out what happens after the 13th episode, I need to play the game? I so wanted to see what was gonna happen next. Well, I doubt I'd buy and play the game just for that so if anyone wants to do me a favor and PM me the ending, feel free to.

nope, you need to wait for the DVD releases with the 4 unaired episodes on it
Old 2004-12-12, 19:40   Link #178
rainking187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
nope, you need to wait for the DVD releases with the 4 unaired episodes on it
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but does anyone know if any groups are planning to do the DVD exclusive episodes? And can someone explain to me how adding 4 episodes to a 13 episode series makes a 16 episode series?
Old 2004-12-12, 19:48   Link #179
dreamless

well, I'm not sure, but I guess maybe the current ep13 is not counted as an "ep13", but a "special" (considering all the recaps). so maybe the DVDs will have ep1-16 and an ep special? And yup kinda wondering if anyone got the DVDs yet?
Old 2004-12-13, 15:18   Link #180
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Hey, wasn't a OVA released awhile ago? geez, I am so not up to date with Wind A Breath of Heart....
Closed Thread