AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-15, 09:56   Link #4601
Tenchi Hou Take

Wow that killed all hype for this arc. Kinda makes this all meaningless if you know the other person is simply playing the part of the "villain".

I expect future Medaka trolling.

if the plan backfores it means Zen will go darkside and most probably lose. If it doesn't, the fight between Zen and Medaka will have no hype. And in the end Medaka will "win" anyway since things will have developed exactly the way she planned.

Either way Zen is simply a pawn in Medada and aijimu's plans.

It's a lose, lose situation.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 09:56   Link #4602
Homura7

A fight between two main characters. Like Najimi said, this puts the odds to 50/50 for each side. It will be hella interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Wow that killed all hype for this arc. Kinda makes this all meaningless if you know the other person is simply playing the part of the "villain".

I expect future Medaka trolling.

if the plan backfores it means Zen will go darkside and most probably lose. If it doesn't, the fight between Zen and Medaka will have no hype. And in the end Medaka will "win" anyway since things will have developed exactly the way she planned.

Either way Zen is simply a pawn in Medada and aijimu's plans.

It's a lose, lose situation.
Or Medaka is the one who ends up going to the darkside.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 10:02   Link #4603
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Zen joining the "dark" side or shall we say Medaka just showing her true colors, I would put money on the table just to see Zen man up against Medaka and stop being a pushover every time she does something.
I'm looking here that the "real villain" is not Ajimu but Medaka herself.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:05   Link #4604
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
A fight between two main characters. Like Najimi said, this puts the odds to 50/50 for each side. It will be hella interesting.

Or Medaka is the one who ends up going to the darkside.
But she most probably won't. Not at this point anyway. She'll have some emotional problems but it's unlikely she'll truely go darkside.

If she's "helping" Zen grow it kinda makes Ajimu's estimations about her and Zen's relationship kinda wrong.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:10   Link #4605
Homura7

Quote:
But she most probably won't. Not at this point anyway. She'll have some emotional problems but it's unlikely she'll truely go darkside.

If she's "helping" Zen grow it kinda makes Ajimu's estimations about her and Zen's relationship kinda wrong.
Najimi's estimations are right. Besides, she knows about Medaka's weak points as well as her one huge flaw. At this rate Medaka will lose first, and then when she finally realizes the wrong in her actions, Najimi will burst in. Zen on the other hand won't ever fall in the wrong because he never did, and he never will.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:16   Link #4606
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Najimi's estimations are right. Besides, she knows about Medaka's weak points as well as her one huge flaw. At this rate Medaka will lose first, and then when she finally realizes the wrong in her actions, Najimi will burst in. Zen on the other hand won't ever fall in the wrong because he never did, and he never will.
But how are they right, she said Medaka didn't care about Zen one bit and that the only reason she kept him around because he's normal and could keep up with her. If Medaka went out of her way to help him grow then clearly she does care about him.

The whole Medaka is going to go dark side is based on ijimu's words, which we don't even know are what truly happened or may have been in different circumstances are implied. There's a chance Aijimu never wanted zen to defeat Medaka etc.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:20   Link #4607
Homura7

Some of you forget Najimi could still do more things to worsen their relatioship, to the point words will be useless.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:21   Link #4608
Last Carpet

Quote:
But how are they right, she said Medaka didn't care about Zen one bit and that the only reason she kept him around because he's normal and could keep up with. If Medaka went out of her way to help him grow then clearly she does care about him.
In my eyes, if she's going out of her way to help Zen grow it's not so he can get stronger for his own sake, it's so she can enjoy the fight with the person she's always wanted to fight by having him at full strength when they face off.

It's basically doing the right thing for the wrong reasons. She's "helping" him for her, not for him.
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 10:23   Link #4609
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I actually think Medaka keeps Zen close to her like a pet or something. Something that will never and can never defy her.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:28   Link #4610
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
In my eyes, if she's going out of her way to help Zen grow it's not because she wants him to get stronger for his own sake, it's so she can enjoy the fight with the person she's always wanted to fight by having him at full strength when they face off.

It's basically doing the right thing for the wrong reasons. She's helping him for her, not for him.
Took the words right of my mouth.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:32   Link #4611
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
In my eyes, if she's going out of her way to help Zen grow it's not so he can get stronger for his own sake, it's so she can enjoy the fight with the person she's always wanted to fight by having him at full strength when they face off.

It's basically doing the right thing for the wrong reasons. She's "helping" him for her, not for him.
Thing is I don't see Nisio making her at all "evil" in all this he may make her out to be "wrong" in some certain respect but at this point I don't see her having any truly selfish or mallcious intensions.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:32   Link #4612
richardtengcy

I can`t wait to see how Ajimu is gonna train Zen up to match Medaka.

I find it fishy that Kurogami Maguro and Kurogami Naze is assisting Ajimu to train Zen to fight against Medaka. Anyone know the reason?
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 10:36   Link #4613
Homura7

Quote:
Thing is I don't see Nisio making her at all "evil" in all this he may make her out to be "wrong" in some certain respect but at this point I don't see her having any truly selfish or mallcious intensions.
"She killed her father"

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardtengcy View Post
I can`t wait to see how Ajimu is gonna train Zen up to match Medaka.

I find it fishy that Kurogami Maguro and Kurogami Naze is assisting Ajimu to train Zen to fight against Medaka. Anyone know the reason?
Yes. Reread the manga.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:44   Link #4614
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
"She killed her father"

Yeah but we don't understand circumstances of such an act. There's several perfectly reasonable instances doing such while may be entirely would most certainly make said person evil.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:53   Link #4615
Homura7

Look, just sit down and enjoy what's to come. From this point onwards we don't know what's going to happen, so enough speculation.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-10-15, 11:02   Link #4616
Lummie

Quote:
But how are they right, she said Medaka didn't care about Zen one bit and that the only reason she kept him around because he's normal and could keep up with her. If Medaka went out of her way to help him grow then clearly she does care about him.
She says: 少なくともあの男を好いた私は正しかった

Basically, that she was right about being fond of him (Zen), however, I do get the feeling it might not play out the way both want to.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 11:07   Link #4617
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post

Basically, that she was right about being fond of him (Zen), however, I do get the feeling it might not play out the way both want to.
Why I get the feeling that both Medaka and Najimi are playing with the fire?
And both of them will end up burn themselves?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 11:09   Link #4618
Homura7

Quote:

Both??
Old 2011-10-15, 11:11   Link #4619
Soji

Quote:
Both??
Old 2011-10-15, 11:15   Link #4620
Grey

Quote:
Yeah she's doing it on purpose alright. She finds it even interesting to have Zen as an opponent.
Seriously? She's playing the bad guy to see how Zen develops? I look forward to reading this. I always thought Medaka and Zenkichi were a bit bland, but that move is interesting.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council