Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-13, 19:03   Link #221
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Sure, it seems to get a bit too shounen-ish at times, and it's still a bit lacking in the fanservice department, but everything else is perfect.
I think more fanservice will still come with the blonde girl

Quote:
It was so good that I feel like posting some GIFs again...
Great gif with that awesome zettai ryouiki and white overknee socks there
Old 2011-10-14, 16:44   Link #222
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Stand together for the pantyhose!!! (not that Zettai Ryouiki isn't nice either, but yeah)
Oh I know I'm going to love this series. Chances are I'm going to fall for Ayame once she shows up (I call dibs on making her avatars should there be some "bounce" XD) But there's some fun stuff about the girls which I really find so amusing:

Quote:
got to agree with that, finally something worth watching.
nice chara-designs,
I have to say the character designs are impressively balanced, and as I'm probably this forum's most perverted biggest leg fetish, I'd like to point out why.

Sen Yarizui
Quote:
I mentioned in the Kyoukai Horizon thread on how difficult it is when so many fetishes start to override each other, this series is one of them I absolutely love Sen's legs, the fact the camera in episode 01 focused on them so well makes me hope they didn't waste it all on that ep alone
-Pantyhose fetish: how fun is it when the legs are all covered up? I truly believe the suspense lies not on her legs itself, but rather as you pan upwards on her beauty covered by a dark see-through fabric, seeing colors we are used to seeing in a different color is a joy to me, especially the pantsu shaded from it's original color, when you get a panchira from a girl in pantyhose, does it count as having seen her pantsu? I would so say that my view was obstructed

Ayame Shaga

How fun is she? Well, she provides the "Bare Legs Fetish" for this series, in contrast to UmeUme and Sen, Ayame's legs look real good....and those Pokemon shoes
-Bare Legs Fetish: Pure untouched legs. It can't get anymore bare than that while her socks go a little higher than I'd want for bare legs, you gotta admit Ayame has the thighs

UmeUme and Asebi Inoue
Quote:

ZETTAI RYOUIKIIIIIIII!!! Can I say anymore? Can I say it again? You get the thrill of a pantyhose girl and a bare legged girl all in one, covering up an large area of leg but oh just stops short of her skirt. While I prefer if UmeUme had a black stocking (of course my preferred color for pantyhose/stockings), Asebi has the best of both worlds, black and white horizontally striped Somehow I feel like I'm in jail when I look at her (don't start the lolitron jokes now XD)
-Thigh high stockings fetish: How do you want me to describe this? The girl covers her legs, but oh me oh my she stopped just near the end of her thigh's showing us some skin. Not enough material? Size too small? I say heck yeah, leave it be One of the joys of Zettai ryouiki is that the area between her stockings and pantsu is such a huge tease XD

I find the attention to detail of Ayame and Sen quite interesting, as there's a correlation between their styles both in uniform and swimsuits. You know how Sen's legs are all covered up and Ayame is bare? Well I find it funny this carries over to their choice in swimsuit as well, Sen's racing style swimsuit covers up an extensive area of her body, while Ayame's swimsuit looks a tad too small showing us a lot of skin.

This has been "a perverts guide to a leg fetish" by the mangatron
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 16:46   Link #223
matteas
Member Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
I, along with a buddy who also read the books, find Oshiroi abominable in the anime. In fact I can't even watch the anime because of her voice work. It's just so far removed from the way I imagine her in the novels.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. For me, she's your typical shy girl with a certain hidden interest and a bit strange perception of reality. In the novels, she's definitely not a girl who shouts at the top of her voice and has sparkles in her eyes. I'll keep on watching the anime though, because I want to see the battles. I just wish there would be more battle time in the following episodes than in episode 1.
matteas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 17:00   Link #224
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Oh I know I'm going to love this series. Chances are I'm going to fall for Ayame once she shows up (I call dibs on making her avatars should there be some "bounce" XD) But there's some fun stuff about the girls which I really find so amusing:
I pretty much fell for both at first glance when I first saw a general image (http://ben-to.net/img/wallpaper/1600/ben_to_wall02.jpg). Besides the Ayanami Rei-look, simply the red eyes drew me to Sen. Red eyes just seem to go well with virtually any hair color and style in anime from my experience. For Ayame, besides the boing , I just love the way she smiles in the image. You don't really get a whole lot of girls that smile so openly like that, you know?

It's usually more reserved smiles or mischievous/perverted smiles (not that those are bad, but...yeah ), but not really in-between.

...and yeah...I'm also quite a leg guy myself (as you point out, the chest varies quite a bit, so you won't always get what you want, but legs will always be there and have more open variety while the chest is usually covered outside of "incidents" and such, lol)
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 17:10   Link #225
mangatron

Quote:
I pretty much fell for both at first glance when I first saw a general image (http://ben-to.net/img/wallpaper/1600/ben_to_wall02.jpg). Besides the Ayanami Rei-look, simply the red eyes drew me to Sen. Red eyes just seem to go well with virtually any hair color and style in anime from my experience. For Ayame, besides the boing , I just love the way she smiles in the image. You don't really get a whole lot of girls that smile so openly like that, you know?

It's usually more reserved smiles or mischievous/perverted smiles (not that those are bad, but...yeah ), but not really in-between.
I do like Ayame's smile too. She has that little blush on her cheeks, man talking about her makes me impatient. I can't wait to see her in action
Old 2011-10-14, 17:49   Link #226
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yeah, the next episode already feels like it's taken a month to come out already...

It will be interesting to see how different her fighting style may be to further define her as Sen's "opposite" like such main paired female characters tend to be.

Blonde hair to more exotic hair (not to mention longer hair to shorter)

Blue eyes to red eyes

Ayame seeming more open and friendly to Sen being more reserved

And, as said, even clothing choices are more opposing.
Old 2011-10-14, 18:01   Link #227
mangatron

Quote:
Yeah, the next episode already feels like it's taken a month to come out already...

It will be interesting to see how different her fighting style may be to further define her as Sen's "opposite" like such main paired female characters tend to be.

Blonde hair to more exotic hair (not to mention longer hair to shorter)

Blue eyes to red eyes

Ayame seeming more open and friendly to Sen being more reserved

And, as said, even clothing choices are more opposing.
These 2 girls are so funny in this regard. Ayame's glasses to Sen's no glasses, Sen's boots to Ayame's sneakers, Ayame's small ribbon to Sen's oversized ribbon, Ayame's no vest to Sen's vest, Ayame's big ones to.... well Sen isn't that small, actually looks nice.... But really, to think these 2 would have something in common such as bento is so hilarious XD.
Old 2011-10-14, 18:18   Link #228
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

For me the surprise of the show so far is UmeUme, Ayame was the one that had my attention before and still does but UmeUme is just <3

She had like what 3 scenes in total but they were all just great, little moments of UmeUme goodness!

Much in the same way Tsubame Matsunaga from Maji de Watashi was a big surprise!
Old 2011-10-14, 18:24   Link #229
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
These 2 girls are so funny in this regard. Ayame's glasses to Sen's no glasses, Sen's boots to Ayame's sneakers, Ayame's small ribbon to Sen's oversized ribbon, Ayame's no vest to Sen's vest, Ayame's big ones to.... well Sen isn't that small, actually looks nice.... But really, to think these 2 would have something in common such as bento is so hilarious XD.
Have to say nice leg analysis for the girls a few posts earlier . A well written guide .
Old 2011-10-14, 18:35   Link #230
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
UmeUme and Asebi Inoue

ZETTAI RYOUIKIIIIIIII!!! Can I say anymore? Can I say it again? You get the thrill of a pantyhose girl and a bare legged girl all in one, covering up an large area of leg but oh just stops short of her skirt. While I prefer if UmeUme had a black stocking (of course my preferred color for pantyhose/stockings), Asebi has the best of both worlds, black and white horizontally striped Somehow I feel like I'm in jail when I look at her (don't start the lolitron jokes now XD)
Wrong, mon ami. The best colour for overknee stockings clearly is a pure white!
Colourful ones aren't bad either.
Black isn't all that great, but still a lot better than an ugly grey, as it was in Shuffle. That really put me off.

Striped overknee stockings, as in the above pic, are just freaky, as is pantyhouse. A big "Ewww" to either.
Old 2011-10-14, 19:14   Link #231
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
lol are you kidding? This is my solace before I watched this series, as I found the premise difficult to picture. Man am I loving this. The second in my Fall lineup that features a pantyhose clad girl, I am so feeling the cold right now this is one moment where I would go against my strict upbringing and fight over food just to get kicked by Ice Girl, seriously You can have UmeUme and leave the Ice-chan to me

Because it partly confounds me, what does it feel like being kicked by a girl wearing pantyhose and....boots. Combat boots... I used to laugh at those girls' half-boot half-shoe footwear back in Germany many years back, and I'm not going to lie: I did wonder back then what is it like to get kicked by them (they had a metal faceplate at the toe area of the shoe)

But anyways, I was wholly amused at discussions at a manga site that bemoaned yet another anime where the male lead gets beat up by girls. What. the heck. There are other guys who are getting kicked around, why single out the protag... unless there's some bias involved. Heck, I like this series. Sure you can say I'm just in it for Icey's legs, but I found it interesting she has such a club, let alone... that wall

Looking forward to getting stepped on more Ice-chan
You scare me sometimes...
Old 2011-10-14, 19:33   Link #232
mangatron

^--I scare myself sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Wrong, mon ami. The best colour for overknee stockings clearly is a pure white!
Colourful ones aren't bad either.
Black isn't all that great, but still a lot better than an ugly grey, as it was in Shuffle. That really put me off.
lol Shuffle....

While I was partly joking about Asebi's colors (really, I feel like I'm in jail looking at her legs), I have to admit in UmeUme's case, white works for her. my zettai ryouiki preference is largely centered around what the girl is wearing, and UmeUme has a dark skirt, which now that I think about it if her stockings were any darker than they are now, it's not going to sit well with me

There are exceptions though, for example Hatsune Miku, my waifu, the hem of her skirt is lined with green, cutting off the color of her skirt and her stockings. And well... green is green

But why do you find strumpfhose unsightly? Perhaps you need a crash course... starting with Sanya-chan of Strike-Witches and ending it with a kick from the Ice Witch
Old 2011-10-14, 21:49   Link #233
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

And plenty of other misc. girls in between.
Old 2011-10-15, 02:22   Link #234
SkoolRumble4Ya

I hope they also have random fights beside a supermarket.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 04:31   Link #235
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I've made a characters/seiyuus page, with pics of the characters and their seiyuus, as well as info on the seiyuus.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 05:34   Link #236
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I've made a characters/seiyuus page, with pics of the characters and their seiyuus, as well as info on the seiyuus.
Wow thanks, I was just about to ask about this.

But Horie Yui, Tamura Yukari, even Ayana Taketatsu, I had not known definitely something to look forward to
Old 2011-10-15, 09:03   Link #237
Rethice
Kingslayer

Send a message via AIM to Rethice Send a message via MSN to Rethice
... I just watched the first episode, and I do believe I just developed a stocking fetish.
Old 2011-10-15, 10:31   Link #238
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Watched first episode...
-Didn't know people would fight for survival over a "half-price lunch box".
-Didn't know that plastic garbage collection is twice a week.
-Didn't know many people including me would develop a stocking fetish in this episode alone -_-
Old 2011-10-15, 10:38   Link #239
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

give already seen ep.1 really fighting for sale price food really best idea ever!!!

oh you speaking female stocking give irony on it the "ice witch" seiyu have same one who did stocking in panty-stocking with garterbelt anime.

yea bit irony on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 13:04   Link #240
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Thanks for this! Hmm, I see that there's quite a lot of characters not introduced yet, hopefully we can see them soon. Also, there's only two guys and seven girls, and the names of the guys are "Yu" and "You". Clearly, this is intended towards the male otakus

Tags
action, comedy, harem, light novel, shounen