AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-11-13, 17:17   Link #21
DKN117

I repeat my question. But seriously, it looks like none of you know the definite answer - half of you say 27th, half say Jan. 1st. WHICH IS IT, PLEASE?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 17:57   Link #22
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
I repeat my question. But seriously, it looks like none of you know the definite answer - half of you say 27th, half say Jan. 1st. WHICH IS IT, PLEASE?
27th November as that is when issue 1 comes out.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 18:26   Link #23
SeanQ

ffs kill obito already ... jesus ... even the 4th hokage became a total fagot ... obito is still a huge threat and they want to love talk him for 20+ chapters ...

thank god, even tho I hate Sasuke, he still is acting like a ninja.
Old 2013-11-13, 18:38   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

^Hahaha, I understand your sentiment even if I myself don't mind it.
Old 2013-11-13, 18:52   Link #25
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
That panel wit the moon being covered by a cloud...2014 the year of infinite tsukiyomi
It would be cool if Madara started the IT while everybody was fighting Tobito. I think about a 5-10 chapters of IT would be enough. In a parallel world where Madara rules the world as an immortal hokage, other villages conquered/destroyed. Uchiha being the nobility of the village. Itachi and Minato being the "good guys" in Madara's system. That is they would be very successful and respected people of that system but that would mean that their characters are quite bad It would be really interesting to see Minato and Itachi as the bad guys. Their perfection in a very different world would make them completely different, for example see Minato or Itachi with an goatee

But i think it's more probable that we get another timeskip. That is if Kishimoto doesn't know how to get out of this mess in a decent way. It's been a few weeks now that nothing really interesting happened on the battlefield. One can hope that these filler chapter were just so that Kishi can come up with something really cool. But if not then he can escape this situation with making a timeskip and then later showing us some flashback scenes about what happened at the end of the war. A timeskip would be a new start and people are interested in that even if it evolves so slowly as the last few chapters.

The only thing that is missing is reviving those approximately 75,000 ninja who died in this war. Of course it would be cool if that doesn't happen, but seeing how Kishi didn't even bother putting an emphasis on the massive bodycount i guess he just planned to revive them from the beginning. Until now it was like: ohh no Rin has died, that's tragic, it's so tragic that the death of tens of thousands of people doesn't need even one page of the manga.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 21:12   Link #26
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
Ya this manga really went off the rails right around the time of the obito reveal.
it started this epic fail with the 4th shinobi 'war'. this entire long boring war has been one of the worst stories i've ever read in anything. just the very premise of all 5 major villages (leaving all the others out for some reason..) fighting against 2 ninjas (kabuto and obito) and a fodder army is appallingly awful. all this Rin / TnJ nonsense is just icing on the poison cake
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 01:15   Link #27
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Pretty safe to say that even if sasuke got to obito, someone would have stopped him. Naruto himself or minato.

Not a terrible chapter, I liked it. I think we get 1 more chapter before it goes on a break till the rest of the year.
Old 2013-11-14, 01:36   Link #28
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
Not a terrible chapter, I liked it. I think we get 1 more chapter before it goes on a break till the rest of the year.
This is how the releases will likely go. 11/27, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, 12/25 Christmas, then the three week break until 1/15. So we should have 5 chapters before the new year. Kishi usually likes to end the year on a major cliffhanger. So expect the Alliance to be in peril soon.

As for the chapter? Really nothing to say. With no emotion I just breezed through it. I can't bring about even the slightest notion to care about Obito and his story at this point. And the parallel between Obito and Naruto has been beaten to death.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 06:15   Link #29
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
ffs kill obito already ... jesus ... even the 4th hokage became a total fagot ... obito is still a huge threat and they want to love talk him for 20+ chapters ...

thank god, even tho I hate Sasuke, he still is acting like a ninja.
when kakashi finally popped out to KS obito i was like "YES!!!!!!!!!!" then that stupid hand appeared....
Old 2013-11-14, 06:44   Link #30
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

This chapter gives some fuzzy and warm feeling...
Minato is telling Naruto to handle Sasuke instead... Obito is Kakashi's..
Kakashi once again showed that he's stronger than Obito in mentality... it's quite sucks that Obito is the one who wanted to be a Hokage... Kakashi more deserved it
I laughed when Obito asked Kakashi about why Naruto is more important than him

I hope something happened in Madara-Hashirama battle... like Hashirama being defeated or being absorbed so Madara will be the strongest villain and continue the plan

Naruto will be on break, eh? let's hope there will be not new arc... let this be the last
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 14:50   Link #31
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I can't bring about even the slightest notion to care about Obito and his story at this point. And the parallel between Obito and Naruto has been beaten to death.
But this chapter was about Kakashi, at last we hear how he felt after all the shit that happened to him. But Kakashi's explanation wasn't satisfactory for me, especially the part where he says that Naruto gave him hope, because for many years after Minato's death there was no Naruto. In retrospective now it makes sense that Kakashi never had a team before team 7, in his mental state he avoided to have a team. Instead he ran away to Jiraiya's Finite Perverted Tsukiyomi world in the books
Old 2013-11-14, 19:29   Link #32
GusGus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But this chapter was about Kakashi...
It was about Kakashi, and yet somehow, it was still all about Naruto.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 21:02   Link #33
Destined_Fate

I have an idea on how this will end!

Naruto will unlock a new power to seal Madara! However after doing it he can no longer do Ninja stuff anymore until the next arc where his origins will reveal new hidden powers within as he slowly regains his old ninja powers!
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 21:28   Link #34
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I have an idea on how this will end!

Naruto will unlock a new power to seal Madara! However after doing it he can no longer do Ninja stuff anymore until the next arc where his origins will reveal new hidden powers within as he slowly regains his old ninja powers!
You have been bleached too much
Old 2013-11-15, 18:15   Link #35
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

waaaaaiiiittttt...shouldnt extracting a bijuu mean inevitable death. obito will die regardless right?
Old 2013-11-15, 19:15   Link #36
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
It was about Kakashi, and yet somehow, it was still all about Naruto.
That's why i complained. Sometimes the author's effort to put in the main character into another character's life is quite unnatural, things just don't fit. At least for me this one didn't work. Kakashi should have been the absolute central character of this chapter, if Obito and Naruto were given so many chapters then Kakashi should have deserved a couple of chapters too. I can imagine that all that happened now will somehow ease him, so after a timeskip we might see him having a wife or even a family.
Old 2013-11-15, 23:52   Link #37
Destined_Fate

So...

You think they'll finally stop talking about Rin now? Or will the next issue have Kakashi and Obito talk about her again?
Old 2013-11-16, 00:07   Link #38
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
So...

You think they'll finally stop talking about Rin now? Or will the next issue have Kakashi and Obito talk about her again?
more rin. we still need the flashback where madara set up everything to warp obito's mind. and she is the new main character of the series after all
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 00:13   Link #39
Destined_Fate

Strange that a dead character can be a main character.

Don't worry Sakura, you'll always be a Main Character in my eyes.

Though you really need to beat Sasuke into a pulp already as payment for trying to kill Naruto and you multiple times in the past.
Old 2013-11-16, 08:18   Link #40
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
waaaaaiiiittttt...shouldnt extracting a bijuu mean inevitable death. obito will die regardless right?
I think it depends on how strong the person is.

Kushina could've lived if it was just the extraction, but other things happened...

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion