Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-07, 21:10   Link #1321
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
she becomes a mini god.
That's an understatement of how broken she become. She become stronger than the queen who is considered pinnacle in grendan. She can destroy an ancient filth beast that 2 hb can't beat by fire long range attack that is more akin to nuking someone.

In analogy. Its like giving a kid a code to all nuke of America. And a god won't be able to make nina sweat. She become so broken that dick didn't possess much threat to her at the end.
Old 2013-11-07, 21:20   Link #1322
Red Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Its not luck. Nina is a puppet of fate or the e-fairies. So her having 6 plug ins is reasonable. She is super duped.
To be honest, this so called "fate" and those "who chosen" and "not chosen" in this series are so forced it's annoying. It's just some poor excuses to separate and make characters have to follow the path the author leads, while they do not necessarily have to.

But the main point here is not about how Nina obtained her power, but about undeserved she is to obtain that and the vastly contrast between her and Layfon's progress .
Red Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 11:16   Link #1323
dmaxzero

Read the last chapter of vol 24.
Man, even after the sour, the epicness, the weird stuff, the nonsense. That ending with Felli was very, very nice.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 11:55   Link #1324
Red Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
Read the last chapter of vol 24.
Man, even after the sour, the epicness, the weird stuff, the nonsense. That ending with Felli was very, very nice.
Spoiler for vol 24:
Old 2013-11-21, 23:37   Link #1325
Redlar

And now the main story is over. That ending... It really is hard to describe how I feel about it. On the one hand,
Spoiler:
On the other hand, they're
Spoiler:

Thank you so much for translating this and finishing the main story. I hope the side stories get worked on, so that we can see some more development of the secondary characters and the world at large.
Redlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 00:15   Link #1326
Red Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlar View Post
And now the main story is over. That ending... It really is hard to describe how I feel about it. On the one hand,
Spoiler:
On the other hand, they're
Spoiler:

Thank you so much for translating this and finishing the main story. I hope the side stories get worked on, so that we can see some more development of the secondary characters and the world at large.
Spoiler for vol 24:

On the other hand, I feel disappointed that Layfon never get an apology from Leerin and those who excluded him...
Old 2013-11-23, 07:43   Link #1327
Redlar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cheese View Post
Spoiler for vol 24:

On the other hand, I feel disappointed that Layfon never get an apology from Leerin and those who excluded him...
Eh, I don't know that an apology is warranted... Layfon made his choice to crash the final battle and ended up being critical to its victory, but I don't think their exclusion of him was somthing they need to apologize for.

On the subject of the others, I would've loved a more detailed epilogue featuring some more of the supporting characters and what happens with them, like Sharnid and Dalshena, Haia, others.

Spoiler:
Redlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 14:35   Link #1328
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlar View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 19:11   Link #1329
tsunade666

Quote:
"After losing to my skill, you turn to petty tricks? How idiotic!"
I really want to throttle this old timer. the use of electronic fairy really makes me angry. This old timer is super duped with 4 electronic fairy powering him up!

SKILLS!!! you make me laugh! you just overpowered Layfon with your insane amount of Kei. THAT IS NOT SKILL!!!
Old 2013-11-27, 19:51   Link #1330
Red Cheese

Quote:
I really want to throttle this old timer. the use of electronic fairy really makes me angry. This old timer is super duped with 4 electronic fairy powering him up!

SKILLS!!! you make me laugh! you just overpowered Layfon with your insane amount of Kei. THAT IS NOT SKILL!!!
That makes Nina even worse. She's practically only a mediocre military artist with tremendous Kei. The only ones in this series who don't rely on their superior power but through skills and hard work alone are those heavenly blades and Layfon (excluding the queen).
Old 2013-11-27, 20:44   Link #1331
dragon1412

actually, both Nina and Dick is the same in this regard, let aside mediocre, since Nina have the 1st Fairy, she practically only use her Kei and didn't train her skill anymore, same to dick, most of their skill are only describe as powerful and destructive rather a skill-based battle like Layfon and his father who possessed true skill. In term of skill alone, i'm confident that in the few vols near the end, most of her team already far outstriped her.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 22:35   Link #1332
Red Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
actually, both Nina and Dick is the same in this regard, let aside mediocre, since Nina have the 1st Fairy, she practically only use her Kei and didn't train her skill anymore, same to dick, most of their skill are only describe as powerful and destructive rather a skill-based battle like Layfon and his father who possessed true skill. In term of skill alone, i'm confident that in the few vols near the end, most of her team already far outstriped her.
This makes me think why they didn't just give Layfon the fairies instead. Layfon is superior than Nina in almost every aspect, and a lot less reckless. Nina is one of the few main characters I absolutely don't want to receive any power buff at all...
Old 2013-11-27, 23:36   Link #1333
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cheese View Post
This makes me think why they didn't just give Layfon the fairies instead. Layfon is superior than Nina in almost every aspect, and a lot less reckless. Nina is one of the few main characters I absolutely don't want to receive any power buff at all...
She is easier to manipulate. Seeing as the fairies waited for so long for an opportunity like this, they went with the safe bet with Nina.

I am still waiting for the story to level out with the power levels. This Light Novel is out of the norm in a bad way. However, it appears there is no way to fix it because there seems to be no enemies that is stronger than Nina.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 01:34   Link #1334
tsunade666

And I still can't believe that they act so high and mighty and doesn't accept help even though the world is in the brink of destruction.

Hello people! your not the only ones living here!!!
Old 2013-11-28, 01:54   Link #1335
Red Cheese

Quote:
And I still can't believe that they act so high and mighty and doesn't accept help even though the world is in the brink of destruction.

Hello people! your not the only ones living here!!!
Plot power! It doesn't even need to make sense. That's why I said Layfon and co. deserve an apology...The world would be destroyed without them.
Old 2013-11-28, 03:58   Link #1336
tsunade666

Probably, probably not. Nina turned super OP near the end that it doesn't matter who is her opponent.

I'm currently speed reading everything from where I left. Which is the volume where Leerin dump Layfon. I read the spoilers so I know what will happen but reading the events itself is different. It makes one boil in anger from their arrogant ways.

haha its funny when Felli is throwing fit and making Layfon clean her room.

I can already see the ending with Layfon totally whipped by Felli.
Old 2013-11-28, 09:51   Link #1337
tsunade666

Ah... Splendid confession from Mei. Ah... that heart warming feeling that Mei show for Layfon. I really salute the author. His good at the emotion build up.

Now if only he didn't turn this into fate crap and the zero territory bullsh&t I would probably love the story. I really didn't like EMO Layfon but he really suffers and in the end. He still suffers but who cares. He had Felli with him.
Old 2013-11-30, 16:22   Link #1338
tsunade666

Ah.... I'm finally at the final volume. It gives me lot of headache from the whole fate crap. From the people included in fate and from people who are ignored by it. They are so darn arrogant. Those reality warpers. They are indeed troublesome, acting high and mighty that I want to smash their arrogant smiles -_-

In the end..... it still a headache.
Old 2013-11-30, 17:05   Link #1339
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

BTW, how do you think Layfon was born? He's the son of a wolf face and military artist, right? And who is the wolf face anyway? For what purpose do they exist? And who among them could have been Layfon's father? How their parent met and made a child? Is Layfon really unique with being the Child of Oblivion or are there many others?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 17:36   Link #1340
tsunade666

The info of Layon being a child of wolf face and military artist is from crusade? which isn't translated. Which is why I don't know much information aside from wolf face wants their master Ignasis to return. The child of oblivion is outside of fate. That's all.

Though isn't the wolf face kinda collective thought? they don't have much physical body though maybe they have because Clara and Nina can kill them but so far from what I understand when Laeteinn destroy wolf face. It looks like they exist in zero territory? or what ever place that. They travel through EN network? my memory is rather foggy for the beginning part of the story so I'm not certain on their use but they aren't cleared in the main story. They should be cleared in crusade but I don't know much about crusade. Aside from dick story should be spread out there.

-_-

I really want Accelerator to smash Schneiel -_- arrogant electronic fairy.

Nina the ultimate bomb. Pretty fitting with her level of skill and insane kei.

Tags
fantasy, shounen