AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-08, 00:18   Link #2081
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Look like L-elf isn't going to pilot a Valvrave, *sigh...* the Realism ending get my hope up for nothing.....
Old 2013-12-08, 00:21   Link #2082
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
I'm kind of curious myself. I'm thinking they'll go with some students couldn't make it to the hangar and instead escaped out into the surrounding areas, either to the ruins of the city or forests. Or maybe they just hide in that room where they operate the machines from.
That is a good theory. I don't think they stayed there since Takumi said that the united armies were coming to the module to finish up the job, and they would just be buying only a few minutes of relief time before getting killed. However, I'm guessing they're probably on one of the ships, yet I'm not sure if all of them survived. Knowing how the story goes, the blond secondary guy probably died.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-08, 00:22   Link #2083
LightDragonman

So to summarize my predictions for the last few episodes:
  • Haruto and L-Elf are trying to find a way to either return to the Module or are simply trying to survive on the moon.
  • A-Drei and X-Eins defect after the former learns about L-Elf from Saki and the latter finds out about Cain's agenda from H-Neun's recordings.
  • Saki is busted out, maybe in exchange for something, and the three head to retrieve Haruto and L-Elf.
  • The five then decide to take out Cain, as that is the only way to clear their names and the like.
  • The 3GE is born.

I also realized that just like Saki still wants to support Haruto, so too does A-Drei for L-Elf. I bet them both finding out about their location being close to them may spurn them on. Obviously, A-Drei gonna need help to get there through all the Dorssian forces, and Saki needs A-Drei in order to bust on out of there. So yeah, contract time?
Old 2013-12-08, 00:22   Link #2084
Wandering Soul

L-Elf didnt really seem like he should be piloting a Valvrave to me. I actually prefer him being the guy that comes up with strategies that make you wonder if he was taught by Lelouch.
Old 2013-12-08, 00:30   Link #2085
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDragonman View Post
So to summarize my predictions for the last few episodes:
  • Haruto and L-Elf are trying to find a way to either return to the Module or are simply trying to survive on the moon.
  • A-Drei and X-Eins defect after the former learns about L-Elf from Saki and the latter finds out about Cain's agenda from H-Neun's recordings.
  • Saki is busted out, maybe in exchange for something, and the three head to retrieve Haruto and L-Elf.
  • The five then decide to take out Cain, as that is the only way to clear their names and the like.
  • The 3GE is born.

I also realized that just like Saki still wants to support Haruto, so too does A-Drei for L-Elf. I bet them both finding out about their location being close to them may spurn them on. Obviously, A-Drei gonna need help to get there through all the Dorssian forces, and Saki needs A-Drei in order to bust on out of there. So yeah, contract time?
I think all those are probably going to happen, though even then, all that would still take more than 3 episodes.

The last two especially would take at least two or three episodes in and of themselves.

Here's a theory that I had posted on the Magius thread that I was thinking about:

I just remembered that they designated the people of Module 77 as "Level 7" dangerous beings.

Could that have to do with the name "Golden 7"? Maybe it's not seven pilots, but they are referring to the fact that all the fighting force are Level 7 beings and they have (will have) golden mechs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
L-Elf didnt really seem like he should be piloting a Valvrave to me. I actually prefer him being the guy that comes up with strategies that make you wonder if he was taught by Lelouch.
I'm still not sure if he's going to have a mech or not. I still think VVV2 will eventually come to our protagonists side.

As to his relation to Lelouch? What did you think the "L" stands for? He's obviously Lelouch 11.0: 10% smarter, 80% stronger.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-08, 00:35   Link #2086
Wandering Soul

If Haruto and the others really do form the 3GE then I can see them being a lot like Celstial being (people that watched Gundam 00 will know what I mean). They barely have any resources or manpower. The writer better stop being cruel and cut them slack already.
Old 2013-12-08, 00:38   Link #2087
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Well that why they have 200 years to do it, I'll be disappointed if the Empire doesn't a army of Valvrave.
Old 2013-12-08, 00:40   Link #2088
Irenesharda

Quote:
If Haruto and the others really do form the 3GE then I can see them being a lot like Celstial being (people that watched Gundam 00 will know what I mean). They barely have any resources or manpower. The writer better stop being cruel and cut them slack already.
He gave them plenty of slack in season 1. Season 1, all they got was lucky breaks. Now it's time to pay the piper....

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-08, 00:54   Link #2089
Wandering Soul

I dont really mind the breaks he gave them in season 1 since that season served more to introduce the characters and set up the plot. It doesnt work that well when you try to kill off characters that we barely have an attachment to. If they take 200 years to build thier army then that means when they are finally ready we wont see Senator Moses again
Old 2013-12-08, 01:05   Link #2090
finalfury
Incognito

A Miss Saki Rukino is running for "I didn't get many breaks in season 1". Please remember the events of episode 10.
Okouchi imo prefers a slow suffering to his main characters and a dash of quick but effective suffering on his side characters. Both implementations of the suffering usually have an effect on the audience.
Until they go numb, but then he brings back the feeling somehow even after all that death and suffering.
Old 2013-12-08, 01:27   Link #2091
Cloudy

Quote:
In a historical context, i foresee them to be like the Ottoman Empire as both of them keep their opponents on the edge for hundreds of years while being hated and feared by nearly everyone. Maybe as Ireneshada said, the Golden 7 could refer to an elite squardon of VVV pilots from M77 like the Jannissarries.

Last edited by Cloudy; 2013-12-08 at 01:50.
Old 2013-12-08, 11:52   Link #2092
LightDragonman

Yeah, the series has a lot to cover in just three episodes. Still, it can be done, provided that they don't waste time on meaningless points.

Also, I've heard speculations that the Saki in the future is actually Akira in Saki's body. Probably due to Satomi showing up and calling Akira the prince's godmother in front of Saki. What say you on that?
Old 2013-12-08, 11:54   Link #2093
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Oh by the way, do you think the Undertaker kids survived, since of course they were in the midst of that and all? Also, they looked horrified at what they saw last week, are they going to be against the pilots too?

Nice catch, eagle eye! I'm sure that they survived.
Old 2013-12-08, 12:22   Link #2094
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Yeah, the series has a lot to cover in just three episodes. Still, it can be done, provided that they don't waste time on meaningless points.

Also, I've heard speculations that the Saki in the future is actually Akira in Saki's body. Probably due to Satomi showing up and calling Akira the prince's godmother in front of Saki. What say you on that?
If Akira and Saki had a Haruto and L-Elf kind of relationship, than yes.

Saki.. doesn't really have any friends.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-12-08, 12:25   Link #2095
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I've never seen so many death flags on a protagonist before. The second ending even showed Haruto's helmet broken floating in space. It might look like symbolism but the flashfowards make it unlikely. He might die fighting Cain either in combat or losing his all of his memories.

However, one weird thing is that little L-11 from the future has Haruto's eyes. The fact that Lise died makes me think the kid is Haruto's son but he has that appearance because of all the runes Haruto absorbed from L-11.
Old 2013-12-08, 13:17   Link #2096
Irenesharda

Quote:

No, Saki's Saki. If it was Akira in Saki's body, she would be still piloting VVV6 rather than VVV4, since that's the one she's under contract to. The Valvrave will recognize you, even if you're in a jacked body, as proven by Haruto piloting while in L-elf's body. So even if for some reason, Akira was stuck in Saki's body, she could still pilot her own mech.

And if VVV6 happened to be destroyed, then Akira would have gone the same way as Kyuma. Destroy the machine, destroy the pilot.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-08, 13:30   Link #2097
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
If Akira and Saki had a Haruto and L-Elf kind of relationship, than yes.

Saki.. doesn't really have any friends.
Half of her miserable life is caused by the damned Dorssian, which is why I absolutely despite the pairing of A-drei and Saki. Also yeah.. She really doesn't have any friends, especially with what happened now she probably can't even make any friends if she want to.
Old 2013-12-08, 13:55   Link #2098
username31

Quote:

that nonsense speculation again, Saki in the future is Saki, Akira don't have reason to hijack Saki's body, for what? both of them is immortal and not interact much with others, second when hijack a body magius/kamitsuki don't have memories of the hijack person, the future saki speak exactly the way Saki will speak and she tell detailed story to the prince, Akira doesn't have that much suffering experiences like Saki and also like Irenesharda said why the future still piloting unit 4 not unit 6..

and i said this too many times already that Renbokoji guy in the future can be Satomi's descendant since they never tell he is Satomi which means Satomi will survive until the end...

Last edited by username31; 2013-12-08 at 14:27.
Old 2013-12-08, 13:58   Link #2099
LightDragonman

^^ At this point, Haruto is the only one with whom she can actually relate to. I really want those two to at least have one more talk wih each other, at least to affirm that they aren't alone, and don't have to suffer alone.
Old 2013-12-08, 15:03   Link #2100
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by username31 View Post

and i said this too many times already that Renbokoji guy in the future can be Satomi's descendant since they never tell he is Satomi which means Satomi will survive until the end...
Satomi's Satomi. He acts too much like his normal self to be someone else. Also, his descendant wouldn't look just like him, nor do I think his family name would carry for that long. Also, the Prince calls him a kamitsuki along with Saki, as well as his godmother, who we're going to assume is Akira. So, he became an immortal somewhere down the line.

Quote:
^^ At this point, Haruto is the only one with whom she can actually relate to. I really want those two to at least have one more talk wih each other, at least to affirm that they aren't alone, and don't have to suffer alone.
Well, actually, there is plenty of suffering going around now for Saki to relate a little to everybody. However, what's kind of sad is, Saki's been out of the loop since episode 15. She doesn't know about Marie, Lise, Kyuma, or the fact that the entire module has been destroyed. She doesn't even know about the Phantom ships or the Magius at this point. She doesn't know Cain and Amadeus are aliens, and she doesn't know that she was completely used in a plan to take Neo Jior down.

She's really just thinking that she let down everyone by getting captured allowing the Dorssia government to reveal their secret to the world.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Closed Thread