AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-27, 00:25   Link #2261
vinita

does anyone know how to accquire Eushully's things like Eushully Fan,Eushully Bucket... pls tell me
vinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 00:35   Link #2262
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

Level up their previous weapons. All the way, to its top level.
worldendDominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 01:21   Link #2263
vinita

wow,thank you so much
vinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 07:57   Link #2264
Kirashi

I have another questions ^^:

- How about Level up previous weapons (i have to hit enemy with it right?) What's the point to lvl up weapons? Unlock trigger? Event? Only power? How can I oversee any progress about it?

I am in chapter 7 (my first play) and I havn't the quests 29 and 35 yet.
I saw that i Have to lvl up all my character and doing the event with them for increase my search about alchemy and unlock new clothes. From now, I miss Brave Lord Armor, Vestal Blade Armor, Gothic Doll Armor and God Slayer Armor. (I point out that I began to level up 30 Undine and Crayl in Chapter 7 so maybe that's too late to unlock their quest...
There are a lot of quest that I havn't unlocked yet too...

Sorry if my english is not good, thank you!
Kirashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 09:52   Link #2265
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/God_C...eapon_leveling

Quest 29 fails in chapter 6, 35 is a follow-up for 29.
Old 2013-12-28, 18:00   Link #2266
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirashi View Post
I have another questions ^^:

- How about Level up previous weapons (i have to hit enemy with it right?) What's the point to lvl up weapons? Unlock trigger? Event? Only power? How can I oversee any progress about it?

I am in chapter 7 (my first play) and I havn't the quests 29 and 35 yet.
I saw that i Have to lvl up all my character and doing the event with them for increase my search about alchemy and unlock new clothes. From now, I miss Brave Lord Armor, Vestal Blade Armor, Gothic Doll Armor and God Slayer Armor. (I point out that I began to level up 30 Undine and Crayl in Chapter 7 so maybe that's too late to unlock their quest...
There are a lot of quest that I havn't unlocked yet too...

Sorry if my english is not good, thank you!
All those armour you want to unlock are new game+ armour. So you can't get it until you finish the game once and when starting a new game select using those extra stuff. Even when playing with new game+ don't even bother to make in one game play since some items that needed to create it are boss item drops.

Also lot of the quest in the quest screen are route dependent/character dependent/new game+ dependent. So you can't unlock everything.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 17:49   Link #2267
Ramirofam

Hi, this is my first play through on Kamidori. It's a really amazing game and I got addicted to it, but I need some help with something. I am currently on chapter 6 and I want to know how I can find out if I have Gold Alchemy and Hannah's Pilgrimage, because when I installed it, I'm not sure if it came with those expansions or not, but it did come with the append 2.0, and if I do have them, how do I start them? Thanks a lot in advance
Ramirofam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 22:48   Link #2268
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

As far as I know, the English patch won't work correctly if you don't install all appends.
Easiest way to check is to look at the CG gallery - there should be two pages near the end, one with red-haired Yuela in green clothes and another with Hannah.

You don't need to start them, they just add extra content to the existing game. Gold Alchemy adds Deadbeat Dungeon and two NG+ questlines (with 3 new chars), and Pilgrimage adds several quests with Hannah (again, only in NG+).
Old 2013-12-30, 14:32   Link #2269
Shanara

Hi

I started to play this game again after long time, and now I want to acquire all of Ultimate Weapon.

I have a question, where do you find Maria Heart?
I've played all of three main heroines route before but can't find this accessory. I want to get it at my fourth play so which route I should choose?

Thanks
Shanara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 15:30   Link #2270
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

It's available only on Yuela's route, map reward for one of her story maps.
Old 2013-12-31, 02:50   Link #2271
Ramirofam

Alright Cool, now I know that I have it! Now, I'm just stuck on getting all the aromatic herbs and ripe apples for Tian's quest. I've noticed the huge difference from ch.7 from the others, the quest are becoming real tedious...
Old 2013-12-31, 02:52   Link #2272
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

First map in the woodland is best for that - 3 harvest points, all can be reached within 2-3 turns.
Old 2013-12-31, 15:24   Link #2273
Ramirofam

Thanks a lot, I was able to get the quest done, also the Yuichiri supplement quest too. Though, do you know where I can harvest fruits for Tian's quest, it wouldve been alot easier if he just asked for potions, because i can just buy them from the church
Old 2013-12-31, 15:34   Link #2274
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

And why in the world would a barkeep need a ton of potions?

Farming fruits is easy, you can even do it in the quest duration.
Blue: Black smiles in Yuidora Mine - Siege Grounds. Also can be harvested from yard furniture.
Green: Red slimes in Forest of Souls, free map with a bridge - north-east room has a pool, and they can divide as well.
Yellow: Bats in Yuidora Mine - Siege Grounds again.
Old 2013-12-31, 16:03   Link #2275
Ramirofam

Lol, you're right. Thanks, I'll go hunt some right now!
Old 2014-01-04, 18:49   Link #2276
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Damn, i really need to finish this game, all i had left was Emelita's path, luckily i still have the saves, from what i understood her route had the best plot.
Old 2014-01-06, 01:31   Link #2277
The Green One

Finding the artifacts is the most mind numbing thing I've ever done, I've literally done save scumming for days trying to get Mylen's artifact and I still don't have it. The chance of getting it is astronomically low it seems or my luck just sucks that hard. I've tested all sets of variations using the fact that I get different drops each time to confirm I'm just not repeating the same drop roll.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 00:40   Link #2278
astray71

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or I don't understand something. I just finished my first run through and I finished Yuela's route. Am I supposed to move onto the NG+ now because it's not letting me?

When I click New Game on the Title menu, when I mouse over the options, it says that "the option has not been unlocked". Am I supposed to do all 3 routes (Yuela, Serawi, Emelita) before starting NG+? Can someone help me out here? Maybe I need to complete the Extra stories?
astray71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 00:47   Link #2279
worldendDominator
Juniоr Меmbеr

1) You should have seen the epilogue. Did you?
2) You should have been prompted to save your end-game status after finishing the playthrough. Did you?
Old 2014-01-09, 01:14   Link #2280
astray71

I did see the epilogue after the final battle. Yuidora made peace with Disnafrodya after 2 months or so and then I see the credits. Do I need to watch until the end of the credits because I just pressed ESC and went to the Title page. It never prompted for me to save my end game status
astray71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully