AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-02-21, 19:34   Link #61
Casshern

Not sure if that makes any difference. All we know is that MS goes blind and EMS doesn't. Since Kakashi only had MS there's no reason why he shouldn't go blind.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 20:26   Link #62
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i'm not so sure that that was madara's goal. hashirama offered him the title of first hokage and he refused. i think madara is more complicated (thankfully), but not much more complicated (unfortunately)
Yes, i agree, but all the conflict started around the hokage position.

Quote:
i was hoping that he was twisted beyond repair which would have been a nice change of pace, but no.
Well at some point i was also hoping for him simply being mad, but i realized that in such a shonen manga there won't be mad people.

Quote:
we get the same exact cookie-cutter response from a once-good villain. "yea you're right naruto. my decades of thought, planning, reasons, words and actions are all nothing compared to a 30 second conversation with you. believe it!"
Obito is the same type of guy as Nagato or Gaara, and they were put in extremely bad situations in their life and they broke mentally. They weren't simply evil like Orochimaru or Kakuzu. So they were perfect material for being converted back to what they originally were.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 20:31   Link #63
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Obito is the same type of guy as Nagato or Gaara, and they were put in extremely bad situations in their life and they broke mentally. They weren't simply evil like Orochimaru or Kakuzu. So they were perfect material for being converted back to what they originally were.
I agree. I'm just saying it's repetitive, boring and predictable
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 21:00   Link #64
wredsa

next is chapter number 666, lol.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 22:28   Link #65
Cael
Lurker Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael
Did Kakashi finally overuse his mangekyō sharingan? Is he now blind? No more Kamui. Since he can't turn it off, it looks like a normal eye now.

Edit: Well I suppose he can still use kamui if Itachi was able to. But accurately?
How Can he go blind when the eye was taken from another body? you only go blind if the eye is originally yours.
Kakashi does not follow the traditional sharingan sequence and is not an Uchiha. I would think it's still possible for the eye to go blind.
From the looks of the artwork, Kakashi's left eye is whited-out. Is that intentional or a mistake?
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 23:40   Link #66
itachi-san314

when kakashi faced itachi in the gaara rescue arc, he asked itachi how bad his eyesight had gotten. he could only know that if he experienced some visual loss from using MS himself. therefore yes he has been losing vision and can go blind
Old 2014-02-22, 07:34   Link #67
shalala

If Kakashi does go blind could he not just remove his MS and replace it with a normal eye?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 08:39   Link #68
Breimoon

yeas he could but at moment no one has chakra to waste
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 19:18   Link #69
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

You know as much as everybody make fun of the Madara's talk about the origins it made a lot of sense.

Whenever Naruto and Sasuke made a Rasengan vs Chidori clash they could have an inner discussion almost as if their chakras connected. The same with Naruto and Killer Bee clashing their fists. However, doing that connection must have several requirements.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 00:48   Link #70
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Safe to say kimish changes his mind from day to day on kakashi eye situation. its probably white for a reason, maybe showing how his kamui failed or a art mistake.

I assume since he is connected to obito, and obito uses it everyday all day because he teleports all over the place and its still his. So I assume kakashi is fine, sure he said something about bad eye sight like 200-300 chapters ago but it seems to have changed from then to now.
Old 2014-02-23, 06:09   Link #71
Apollian

I have a theory on how Minato can now use Sage Mode. remember back when Minato made himself know to Naruto in his fight with Pain to seal the 9 Tailed fox. Minato said to Naruto that he was watching him all the time!.. with that said I believe that because Minato was aware while inside Naruto, that he learned everything on how to control the Kyuubi, and Sage mode. which is the reason why his also perfected it. lets remember that when he was alive, Minato could not go into sage mode nor did he have it. this guy barely got his Rasengan going which when compered to what Naruto and Jiraiya could do Minato was still behind them. Minato probably trained and attempted to use sage mode with Jiraiya , but he couldn't do it.
he also has a body strong enough to handle it with the Edo so this gives him an advantage.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 08:20   Link #72
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
next is chapter number 666, lol.
To commemorate it, Kishi needs to have like next to everyone near Madara die! Kakashi and Gaara dies protecting Naruto, while Sakura dies reviving Naruto, and then Obito dies after transferring Kurama~
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 12:27   Link #73
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
I assume since he is connected to obito, and obito uses it everyday all day because he teleports all over the place and its still his. So I assume kakashi is fine, sure he said something about bad eye sight like 200-300 chapters ago but it seems to have changed from then to now.
dont forget that obito has hashiramas cells all over him. that alone is enough justification for obito being able to spam his MS. kakashi doesn't have such a luxury
Old 2014-02-23, 12:58   Link #74
Minako3223

I swear Obito would be revealed as the original bearer of Jesus no Jutsu and will become the reluctant hero of the story
Minako3223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 13:30   Link #75
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I just want to see how tehy gonna release juubi from madara this time , if naruto is for now outa of comition and sasuke as well . Obito doesn`t possess much chakra right now
Old 2014-02-25, 16:44   Link #76
Apollian

Told you guys ages ago, Tobito is Anakin Skywalker!.
Madara's death will lay balance to the force just like Palpatine's did.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 19:39   Link #77
Cookie-Monster

edittttttt
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 01:54   Link #78
james0246

New thread has been created. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion