AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-03-05, 21:10   Link #5961
FalsePrime

Nah, I would put money down that we don't see Snow White this year, and even if by some miracle we do we won't get a MG of it.

I hadn't seen the Ricardo in the new Heero clothes though, but honestly I found GBF to be pretty bad as far as characters go. Only ended up liking two so I only watch it for the fights now.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 21:11   Link #5962
Tendou Souji

Aside from Origin there is a Seed Party in a couple days. Who knows what can go on there. I doubt they remastered Seed and Destiny for no reason. If Origin is going to be a series and not OVA then I can see Seed getting a new OVA.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 21:13   Link #5963
FalsePrime

SEED getting a follow up has been a lock in my mind since the moment the HD'd Destiny. Had it only been SEED, then it would be one thing, it was wildly popular and a beloved show. Destiny on the other hand had many problems and hasn't held nearly as well as a whole, so the second they HD'd the series and gave it new scenes it was clear SEED would get a follow up.

Last edited by FalsePrime; 2014-03-06 at 16:27.
Old 2014-03-05, 21:41   Link #5964
gordol
Banned

Who the fuck would be the enemy faction in a SEED sequel? Space Whales?

Katoki seems finished with Unicorn so it high time he starts showing us his FT new designs
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 14:19   Link #5965
FalsePrime

Eh, the villian couldn't be any worse then what they pulled with the OO Movie, so they can only go up from that at the least.

Also I I really doubt Katoki is what's holding up reveals of the suits in FT. Honestly I figure he has been done with hem and just moved on a while ago.
Old 2014-03-06, 15:02   Link #5966
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
SEED getting a follow up has been a lock in my mind since the moment the HD'd Destiny. Had SEED was wildly popular and a beloved show, Destiny had many problems and hasn't held nearly as well as a whole, so the second they HD'd the series and gave it new scenes it was clear SEED would get a follow up.
At that point, shouldn't Morosawa be already recovered from her hysterectomy operation, if not fully, but enough to resume work?
Old 2014-03-06, 16:28   Link #5967
FalsePrime

I'm not sure if they are ready. However even when the movie was put on hold, she had said that many of the movie ideas had already been formed, she just wasn't in the proper state to put in all the effort needed to bring it forward.
Old 2014-03-06, 16:41   Link #5968
gordol
Banned

I really doubt Katoki has even all the Gundams completely designed, I blame Unicorn
Old 2014-03-06, 17:01   Link #5969
FalsePrime

No way. The majority of the Unicorn designs have been done for years.

Even now we are majorly getting stuff like Full Armor Unicorn in the OVA and that has been completed for nearly 3 years. There a few modifications, and very few new units added to the anime but the vast majority of Unicorn stuff has been done for a very long time.

Katoki hasn't been idle. Between stuff like Nu Ver Ka, Sazabi Ver Ka and other smaller projects combined with Endless Waltz he has likely stayed busy. However if for some reason he hasn't finished GoL and FT it has very little to do with Unicorn.
Old 2014-03-08, 12:20   Link #5970
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Eh, the villian couldn't be any worse then what they pulled with the OO Movie, so they can only go up from that at the least.
Failure is always an option. Beware the space whales and monekies O_o

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 15:26   Link #5971
kyle1281989
Showtime!

Lurker since page 6 decided to register...

Can anyone spot any differences in Warlock shown on Vol.9 cover and the images previously released. I suspect it is just EW Deathscythe Hell in a coak to tie in with its GOL debut.

To me the head seems exactly the same as D-Hell EW. (cover image: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/gu...drop_Vol.9.jpg)

The scythe looks the same as D-Hell EW, however in the picture of Warlock weilding both scythes, the one in it's left hand matches. I know not to get hopes up as the feathered, Proto Zero shown on Vol.8's cover didn't even match the purple face shown in the picture drama but... still.
kyle1281989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 18:45   Link #5972
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1281989 View Post

Can anyone spot any differences in Warlock shown on Vol.9 cover and the images previously released. I suspect it is just EW Deathscythe Hell in a coak to tie in with its GOL debut.

To me the head seems exactly the same as D-Hell EW. (cover image: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/gu...drop_Vol.9.jpg)

The scythe looks the same as D-Hell EW, however in the picture of Warlock weilding both scythes, the one in it's left hand matches. I know not to get hopes up as the feathered, Proto Zero shown on Vol.8's cover didn't even match the purple face shown in the picture drama but... still.
It IS DH cloaked
Old 2014-03-09, 19:08   Link #5973
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1281989 View Post

Like Gordol said, it is Deathscythe Hell in a cloak.

For some reason they decided to stick D Hell and Proto Zero in Warlock and Snow White's cloak.

Regardless of the hows or whys of this chioce, it was stupid they went forward with it given D Hell and Proto Zero never even had cloaks.
Old 2014-03-14, 20:10   Link #5974
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Since I'm dreadfully behind on Glory, I have the kindle versions... would anyone be willing to assemble the 4 piece screenshots I make so I can get a move on instead of slacking? ?
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 12:58   Link #5975
A-Crux
Áλφα-Crux///Alpha-Crux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Since I'm dreadfully behind on Glory, I have the kindle versions... would anyone be willing to assemble the 4 piece screenshots I make so I can get a move on instead of slacking? ?
I guess I can help you with that (I have photoshop) and I really want to keep reading GoL manga
A-Crux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-20, 03:06   Link #5976
blacksun128

live streaming - http://www.gundam35th.net/
blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 05:07   Link #5977
gordol
Banned

No FT this month...
Old 2014-03-24, 09:12   Link #5978
blacksun128

Wings and Tail restored~

blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 11:03   Link #5979
gordol
Banned

UPGRADE TIME! Altron/DH fully armed. DH now has waist Buster Shields

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-24, 11:13   Link #5980
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Any new system installed?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing