Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-04-09, 03:28   Link #21
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
You've read a bad translation,it doesn't say anywhere in the chapter that he's number 2.

It DEFINITELY says that Sabo is the no. 2 of the rebels in the raw. In this case, it's the translators themselves who messed up (which is pretty par for the course, really ).
Old 2014-04-09, 03:33   Link #22
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
You've read a bad translation,it doesn't say anywhere in the chapter that he's number 2.
Yes it does.
Old 2014-04-09, 03:37   Link #23
noktown

Well,cool then,my apologies Whitemoon648,but I highly doubt that he's a yonkou level though.
Old 2014-04-09, 03:41   Link #24
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:

I don't remember anyone arguing with you about his strength,but about your ridiculous assumption that he's Kaido.

He's not as strong as a Yonko,that would be too easy,all he has to do now is kill Donflamingo and this arc is over,a Yonko level only needs to sneeze on Donflamingo to kill him.
Both were point of contention as far as i remember.

Also i didn't say He is kaido. I said He could be Kaido. completely two different statements. I had three theories ( while leaving other possibilities open). One he is just an officer in revolutionary army. Two he is Kaido ( doesn't get along with dragon though was probably trained by him/ I.E. Possible future antagonist) . Three He is both an officer of revolutionary army and Kaido ( I.E. Kaido, Yonkou working under Dragon or in collaboration with Dragon).

And all of this was way before he was even announced alive in manga ( maybe up to 2 years before).

I think we can safely say the second theory is no longer valid and we can scrap that. But i still stand with the first and third one as possibilities.

And i am not going to talk about Kaido in this thread any more. Just wanted to clarify what i said. It definitely wasn't what you said i said.

Quote:
Well,cool then,my apologies Whitemoon648,but I highly doubt that he's a yonkou level though.
He might not be Yonkou level. It's just what i think he might be. Time will tell . So far we just know he is ridiculously strong .

Cheers.
Old 2014-04-09, 03:46   Link #25
Casshern

Yes! God Usopp! Even bigger than the great Buggy!
Old 2014-04-09, 03:47   Link #26
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Yes! God Usopp! Even bigger than the great Buggy!
Much bigger lol.
Old 2014-04-09, 04:04   Link #27
randomlex
In the eye of the storm

Well, that was freaking awesome! Especially Usopp the heavenly messenger

So Sabo is a top officer in the Revolutionary Army, huh... That's cool, but it kinda makes Dragon seem like a bit of an asshole - he just left his son, then found another one and raised/trained him instead. Hits close to home for me
Old 2014-04-09, 04:19   Link #28
Veviticus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I dunno.... I'm pretty sure that Marco was more or less the no. 2 in the WB crew, rather than Ace (with Jozu as the no. 3). Not that Ace was any less important than those guys, of course.
Eh, marco was the first division commander, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
Old 2014-04-09, 04:28   Link #29
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I dunno.... I'm pretty sure that Marco was more or less the no. 2 in the WB crew, rather than Ace (with Jozu as the no. 3). Not that Ace was any less important than those guys, of course.

It was confirmed long ago through the SBS that a devil fruit power is transferred through the first bite alone. After that, it just becomes an ordinary nasty-tasting fruit. Therefore, Sabo didn't need to eat the whole fruit to gain the power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veviticus View Post
Eh, marco was the first division commander, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.
I will dispel the confusion.

Sabo 2nd in command ( only after Dragon)
Ace 2nd commander ( third, after WB and Marco). Though i don't think the number of commander signified seniority per se. They were all equally loved children of Whitebeard. Marco was just like their Big brother ( had the second most responsibility after whitebeard).

Though i got what you meant. It's really cool how they are both number 2. I think Oda did it on purpose as well.
Old 2014-04-09, 04:40   Link #30
noktown

Thank God,Luffy is number 1!(In his own crew)
Old 2014-04-09, 05:14   Link #31
imza

Sabo already seemed to be outclassing Burgess and has great control over his Haki. Getting the mera mera fruit must propel him at least to admiral level (or higher)? I'd imagine Dragon's number 2, just like WB's top people, should at least be able to put up a good fight against admirals. Which makes me wonder if eventually Sabo and Fuji (who is surprisingly missing in action right now) will happen.
Old 2014-04-09, 05:50   Link #32
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Captain Usopp.... lead me....

and Sabo took Mera-Mera Fruit.... damn! Without fruit, he managed to be the no.2... now is he planning to surpass Dragon?!
Old 2014-04-09, 05:57   Link #33
II Maestro

Damn the timing Usopp was raised by the giant was perfect when the ceiling was destroy, The reaction of the slaves were amazing believing its a miracle~!
Old 2014-04-09, 06:04   Link #34
imza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Captain Usopp.... lead me....

and Sabo took Mera-Mera Fruit.... damn! Without fruit, he managed to be the no.2... now is he planning to surpass Dragon?!
Crazy thing is, i'm going to guess that Dragon is still far beyond Sabo right now. It will be interesting to see if we will get to see Dragon fight though, I'm worried he will get taken out before we get to see him go all out.
Old 2014-04-09, 06:22   Link #35
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Though i got what you meant. It's really cool how they are both number 2. I think Oda did it on purpose as well.
What the...

Ace was not the second in command and Sabo is the second in command.

I think that's really cool and Oda did this on purpose.

And it's really cool how Sabo is Ace's BROTHER and he got Ace's fruit!!! That must've been done ON PURPOSE!!

Wait you know what else I think is cool?

The fact that Sabo is Kaidou!

O wait...

Last edited by paradox13; 2014-04-09 at 06:48.
Old 2014-04-09, 06:31   Link #36
Baron-Zara

I died >.<!

Friggin Epicness overload!!!

Sabo just friggin ate the goddamn DF like that XDXDXD So gooood!!

DAT FIRE FIST!!!!!!!!! And he looks so DAMN BA!! Fan girls will ascend to heaven :P
Loved his new look and his hairstyle looks so nice. He really looks like a true nobleman now ^^
He's also the second in command of the revolutionary army O_O BA!!!

Felt bad for Barto getting ignored by his Great senpai XD

Ussop's part had me rolling on the floor XDXD The Messiah and the Divine light XD
Buggy, sorry to say but u got totally utterly owned right there XD

The way Ussop was monologuing "Idiots can't u see I'm bleeding to death here, stop moving me" and stuff while he was being carried was hilarious XDXDXD

And Kyros's strength is the real deal. He didn't defeat Dofla but he owned Buffalo so easily and Dofla is pissed as fuck for using what seems to be his trump card?

Bird Cage's theory that Dressrosa is covered by strings isn't bad. I find it pretty believable actually. But wouldn't that mean Dofla is invincible inside Dressrosa? I'm sure there are some down sides to it since Dofla said u even forced me to use it so it's not a permanent use ability ^^

Seems like the Pika theory was close to the truth as well.

And Law. Stop being so tsun tsun :P XDXD The way Luffy ignored him and uncuffed him either way was hilarious XD

Anyway HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!
Old 2014-04-09, 07:03   Link #37
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

didn't i say the same thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
What the...

Ace was not the second in command and Sabo is the second in command.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I will dispel the confusion.

Sabo 2nd in command ( only after Dragon)
Ace 2nd commander ( third, after WB and Marco). Though i don't think the number of commander signified seniority per se. They were all equally loved children of Whitebeard. Marco was just like their Big brother ( had the second most responsibility after whitebeard).

I was referring to how they both had second in their title. Not their rank. I believe we are in agreement in this. Ace was not 2nd in command.

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2014-04-09 at 07:31.
Old 2014-04-09, 07:11   Link #38
danielevo

I remeber that i was the first one say that sabo will eat mera2 no mi based on my feeling, and how happy im that my feeling comes true =) it means that theory based on feeling is not always wrong, hahaha..

So revolutionary army purpose is to destroy smile factory too..
Old 2014-04-09, 07:22   Link #39
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Also there's a pretty big mistranslation in the scans. Law says to Luffy if he gets released, he will kill Luffy. In the raw, the context is Law being tsundere and trying to explain what breaking the alliance means (becoming enemies and trying to kill each other). Of course, Luffy just yells at him to stop moving so he can unlock the cuffs

PS. ONE PIECE IS ON BREAK NEXT WEEK argh
Old 2014-04-09, 07:26   Link #40
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
Also there's a pretty big mistranslation in the scans. Law says to Luffy if he gets released, he will kill Luffy. In the raw, the context is Law being tsundere and trying to explain what breaking the alliance means (becoming enemies and trying to kill each other). Of course, Luffy just yells at him to stop moving so he can unlock the cuffs

PS. ONE PIECE IS ON BREAK NEXT WEEK argh
LOL so funny . Thanks for explaining this. I had a good laugh.

Law's attempt to explain to luffy something in vain.

P.S. It really does suck . No one piece next week.