AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 3 4.48%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 34.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 23 34.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 22.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.48%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-10, 13:22   Link #161
Kazu-kun

Why do people become so aggressive when shipping is involved?
Old 2014-08-10, 13:29   Link #162
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Why do people become so aggressive when shipping is involved?
This situation could so easily be solved by just shipping everyone.

Inaho/Asseylum/Slaine/Calm/Inko/Rayet/Nilokeras OT7.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
Old 2014-08-10, 13:35   Link #163
MartianMage

Actually this pic:

can also work like this:
Asseylum: Inaho-san, you meanie!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-08-10, 13:36   Link #164
Jerseykid

These young men are basically heroes of their worlds, they should be allowed to get with every girl
Old 2014-08-10, 13:41   Link #165
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Actually this pic:

can also work like this:
Asseylum: Inaho-san, you meanie!
I'm sure that scene is only:

1. I think that OP scene is only signifying she's going to fight the Counts and knights or her grandfather (not the people who is with her presently, including Slaine).
2. Aiming to shoot one of those ground grunts and losing her nerve after she reveals herself or maybe Rayet, but I doubt it, if it is linked to any event of the show (but I doubted it).

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-10, 13:44   Link #166
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

When Slaine met Asseylum, I just hope to god that he won't go all "princess, princess, princess, princess, and princess!!!!!" 24/7.
Old 2014-08-10, 13:44   Link #167
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
1. I think that OP scene is only signifying she's going to fight the Counts and knights or her grandfather (not the people who is with her presently, including Slaine).
That was my interpretation since episode 1, and I still think it's the most likely one.
Old 2014-08-10, 13:47   Link #168
MartianMage

Quote:
I'm sure that scene is only:

2. Aiming to shoot one of those ground grunts and losing her nerve after she reveals herself or maybe Rayet, but I doubt it, if it is linked to any event of the show (but I doubted it).
wow... personally I don't have any interpretation for that shot in the OP
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-08-10, 13:58   Link #169
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
When Slaine met Asseylum, I just hope to god that he won't go all "princess, princess, princess, princess, and princess!!!!!" 24/7.
Maybe that is how the princess's identity will be revealed. Maybe the maid could get away with it but people will defitently start raising their brows when he starts saying it
Old 2014-08-10, 14:03   Link #170
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
probably, he would act like harry ord to diana soriel
Old 2014-08-10, 14:11   Link #171
Thess

He's more like Loran than Harry. We need him to crossdress, he would look cute and the Martians seem so brainless than they would believe he's actually not Slaine Troyard.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-10, 14:23   Link #172
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
He's more like Loran than Harry. .
okay we need slaine crossdressing
Old 2014-08-10, 15:00   Link #173
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
okay we need slaine crossdressing
He could be loaned the hologram feature.

Slaine: But Princess Asseylum... Pardon me, b-but it's this necessary?
Asseylum: This way Saazbaum won't find you, Slaine! Right, Mr. Inaho?
Inaho: ... *takes picture*

Old 2014-08-10, 15:32   Link #174
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
What I was talking about was responsibility. That even if the Emperor were to stop the war and have all the knights arrested for what they had done, it would still be Vers duty to make reparations in the damaged party.
And the while the Emperor questioned why the knights had attacked without him declaring war, he didn't seem like he was going to rebuke or even censure them in any way.
This argument was instigated by your question as to why Earth didn't declare wars on Vers until now not responsibility. We're not talking about reparations either. The knights acted without orders from the emperor and without his knowledge. While the emperor does bear responsibility for not keeping his knights on a tighter leash, the fact remains that this invasion did not imply hostility from the Vers empire as the only one who had the right to decide that was the emperor. Simply put, the nationality of the invaders was uncertain. Declaring war on Vers in response to an invasion that was not condoned by the emperor or even undertaken without his knowledge would have been a dumb move. Since if the emperor disavowed knowledge of the invasion and condemned it, the Federation would have picked a fight with the wrong country.

Besides, is there really a point in declaring war on a country that's already declared war on you?

As for reparations, it can't be denied that the Earth was also at fault considering the Vers princess died under their custody.
Old 2014-08-10, 15:46   Link #175
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I think one of two things is going on here:

1. The more popular speculation is correct, and Ray Regalia simply found the advanced technology before anybody else did, and perhaps manipulated it in such a way that nobody but his line could use it. Then he came up with a legendary story of sorts to keep his fellow Martians in line, treating him like medieval English royalty.

2. The technology that Ray found was set to sort of imprint upon whoever first discovered it, or it was set to imprint upon a person who met certain criteria. In either event, the Aldnoah code was imprinted directly on Ray's genes.

Either way, but definitely with No. 1, it's possible that a smart scientist might find a way to bypass how the Aldnoach ability was manipulated and/or imprinted on the Regalia line's genes. Saazbaum is perhaps counting on precisely this, and may well be scheming to take Ray's throne away from him.
So, basically Dr Troyard was working for Saazbaum with the emperor being completely in the dark. It could be considering how the emperor has been depicted. Still, killing the princess doesn't fit well.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2014-08-10, 15:50   Link #176
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
I don't tbink he will have shouko obession like Haruto did.
Old 2014-08-10, 17:08   Link #177
MeggieMay

Coming out of pause mode for a moment after reading this weeks info:

First, I think Dr Troyard did find a way to pass on the Aldnoah and most likely Slaine has the ability. Thing is, just going by what we know at this point, Troyard must have been working with the Aldnoah that the Knights who stayed after the war had or he was working for the World government on it, figured it out, and split to Mars. Could be a combination of that, if you turn it around. Anyway, this actually explains a few things about why they need Slaine alive - he's the plan that made killing the Princess work! The Knights, or at least Saazbaum, most likely planned to kill the Princess then use Slain as a puppet after the Emperor died. It could also be that Slaine just has the info (in the locket - that one is just way too obvious) and they need Slaine alive to access the locket but really, they could have just forced the young boy to open it up and killed him then and there. Irenesharda may also be on to something in that the Emperor may know some or all of this and he's thinking the boy is a threat but we may be giving Ray more brains that we should (he fell for Saazbaums line, so I wonder about his mental state).

I think Slaine is going to blow the Princess cover next episode if the maid doesn't and yes, that's her pointing the gun at Slaine - something I thought the scene was going to be from the beginning . That said, Inaho is an emotional brick, not stupid, and will break that up ASAP if the Princess just doesn't come to her sense first . As for the Captain's brother being dead, while last week the Doctor talked like he's alive: IMO he's alive and the sister was lied to but Mario is in no position to explain things at this point due to the cover up. As for what state Humphries is in - well I'd say not good. My guess is he merged with the Aldnoah and this connects around to Slaine's dad in some way. I think the idea that other didn't try to get hooked up with the Aldnoah after the Emperor did wouldn't make sense. Most likely, some did and it ended badly and that's what happened, in part, with Mario's group. Also, it seems to me Asseylum's dad death seems to be becoming more and more important to what went down during the last war (and it just hit me - maybe Seylum's dad's death triggered something down on Earth when it happened? Now that could be the link!). I think the Aldnoah and using it may take a high toll on everyone who uses it. BTW, I have to admit this story has been reminding me on a basic level, of classic SF movie Forbidden Planet and what happened to the aliens in it. Something to keep in mind.

As for what Asseylum is hiding - I'm starting to think more and more, she really was in that car and she survived due to the Aldnoah. Not sure how she saved the maid, unless the maid wasn't in that car and she just hooked back up with her later. Either way (still not totally sold on that theory, however ), Mars has a huge problem on it's hands. It can't use the Aldnoah without the Emperor, the Princess and/or Slaine at this point and two of these people are now on the Earth side whether they wanted to be or not. They need to get one or both back ASAP or they're going to have big problems sooner, rather than later, going by how the Emperor looks.
Old 2014-08-10, 17:23   Link #178
Ryuga

See guys, Inaho's not so perfect after all!

Marito seemed alright when he tried to fight against Trillam in the first episode but ever since then, his PTSD's been kicking in hardcore. I like the fact that there are counsellors on deck, that's something a lot of mecha pilots in other series could have done with lol.

Anyway, ever since I saw Vlad's wrecked Kataphrakt and the strange things in it, I'm guessing the Aldnoah could be sort of partly organic. The radiation from the Aldnoah might have something to do with what happened to Humeray(spelling?), but if that was the case, how'd Marito avoid it? What I really wanna know is how Marito survived the incident when everyone else got obliterated.

Last edited by Ryuga; 2014-08-10 at 18:43.
Old 2014-08-10, 17:30   Link #179
MartianMage

Well speaking of Marito... next episode prediction:

He finally gets over it and uses the "heavy barrel" he requested to hit Femian... well yeah very broad prediction...
Old 2014-08-10, 17:42   Link #180
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
He finally gets over it and uses the "heavy barrel" he requested to hit Femian... well yeah very broad prediction...
It makes sense. He said he only needed to shoot once after all.