AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-15, 08:37   Link #5301
chaosbeowulf

Any chance for new girl/s from Muozinel?
chaosbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 13:16   Link #5302
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Actually, there was a war between Brune and Zhect. It was called The Battle of Dinant. And Brune lost that scuffle.

Judging by the way the Muozinel treat people, it's doubtful we will see any females from there taking an interest in Tigre.
Old 2014-10-15, 14:43   Link #5303
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
New illustration from preview vol 10
Spoiler for Regin:
Is that Tigre's "grave" or memorial or something?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock

Last edited by Yye1; 2014-10-15 at 14:55.
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 15:17   Link #5304
Breimoon

it is the king's i think
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 19:46   Link #5305
fox350z

do you guys think that after the incident with tigre at the king's request will brune still allow tigre to stay in zhcted?
fox350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 19:57   Link #5306
Amanomurakumo

If they made a Vanadis Warriors Game, I don't think I would play as Tigre.
All the bow users (Huang Zhong, Xiahou Yuan, Lian Shi, Inahime, etc) are awkward to play as.

My favourite characters in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate were Kaguya (Laser beam spam), Sima Zhao (Scimitar), and Abe no Seimei (Huge area attack, glide attack making for fast traveling)
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 20:19   Link #5307
ikramit

Light Novel sells Rankings for Oct 6 - 12 are out and Madan no Ou to Vanadis is nowhere to be found on the other hand Amagi Brilliant Park Vol.1 is on the list link: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1289355

Last edited by ikramit; 2014-10-16 at 04:46.
ikramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 21:10   Link #5308
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Fuck the statuses, marry him already. If they complain, pass their complaints to Ellen or Mira...
Don't let Regin got him XD

Even Ellen and Mira already bickering when they met up.. I wonder when they will bickers again when they want Tigre as their husband :3

Hey, i just noticed volume 10's cover book has been released at top best seller at Amazon.jp

Last edited by Ramero; 2014-10-15 at 21:24.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 21:34   Link #5309
ndiezel

Just read vol. 2, can someone spoiler me:
1. We have harem route or not?
2. Will Tigre become independent with his power?
3. There's really no magic in this world? Then WTF is Vanadis?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:19   Link #5310
Zoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Just read vol. 2, can someone spoiler me:
1. We have harem route or not?
2. Will Tigre become independent with his power?
3. There's really no magic in this world? Then WTF is Vanadis?
1. There are a lot of girls who are interested, but nothing progresses on the relationship side. Those who can ignore status or don't have to worry about it (Lim, Teita, and Olga) more or less got stuck in a sister/mother role. Ellen is the closest relationship wise but the status difference is still a major issue.
2. He has used it independently before but he isn't as good as doing that as he is in using the support of the Dragonic tools.
3. There is magic in this world, just not the type where people are throwing fireballs at each other.
Zoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:41   Link #5311
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
1. There are a lot of girls who are interested, but nothing progresses on the relationship side. Those who can ignore status or don't have to worry about it (Lim, Teita, and Olga) more or less got stuck in a sister/mother role. Ellen is the closest relationship wise but the status difference is still a major issue.
2. He has used it independently before but he isn't as good as doing that as he is in using the support of the Dragonic tools.
3. There is magic in this world, just not the type where people are throwing fireballs at each other.
1. Oh. That's dissapointing, I thought he will become more advanced in this sphere, but if even Ellen 7 vol. after still not his lover then meh.
2. Maybe his bow at least more powerful than Draconic tools?
3. That's at least something, as I see their world Vanadis are some kind of curse.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 23:03   Link #5312
Nagakun
The One who Peek

One thing for sure, the Vandadis all will take interests in Tigre, but Tigre will have a problem / accidents in later volumes.

And there are magic in their world, just that it the weapons that have the magic though. Vanadis is 7 war maiden, which you might want to google on that to know more.
Old 2014-10-16, 10:28   Link #5313
zztop

Questions as anime-only viewer:
1) Why does Brune hate archery? Is it only because they view it as a coward's weapon, or is there a deeper reason?

2)How does the nobility system work in Brune? Is it related to why most of them act like stuck-up peacocks who need to flaunt themselves?

3)How exactly did the Ztched-Brune war start?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 11:04   Link #5314
Nagakun
The One who Peek

No, there is no real deep reason, it just that they believe that fighting with melee weapons is to fight man to man in a close combat, with their pride and honor and their life on the line.

The noble is more like a leader who govern their land, and some didn't teach their children right, which result in having such children who act like stuck up peacocks. And for why they fight.. some disagreement from long ago =w=..

Hope that answer what you wish to know =w=||
Old 2014-10-16, 18:06   Link #5315
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Questions as anime-only viewer:
1) Why does Brune hate archery? Is it only because they view it as a coward's weapon, or is there a deeper reason?
If I'm correct in remembering this, archery in European Medieval times was done by the poor and middle class. It was used in hunting and sport - it was not considered a main battle weapon. It had a stigma only because the nobles and those who could afford swords and such wanted to win glory and of course, being caught in a storm of arrows kinda hindered that.

People who couldn't afford swords and at least mid-grade armor had bows because that's all they had. Archers hid behind trees and such, sniping people, thus being labelled as a 'coward's weapon'. Of course, being lightly armored, there was a very good reason they hid behind whatever.

By being an archer, Tigre was also declaring himself as being 'poor' to everyone else, which is also against the idea that the 'nobility' perpetuated.

Quote:
2)How does the nobility system work in Brune? Is it related to why most of them act like stuck-up peacocks who need to flaunt themselves?
Nobility of any age will act like that regardless. It's the 'entitlement' they feel because of their birth/money/deeds that make them steamroll those who are of 'lower station'.

Quote:
Fellow anime viewer so I don't know but maybe someone 'bit their thumb' at someone else and it became the anime version of the 100-year war like England/France.
Old 2014-10-16, 18:26   Link #5316
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post

It wasn't actually a war, it was just a border skirmish that that blew out of proportion due to prince Regnas been there.

Brune and Zhcted basically came to blows due to a river on both countries border flooding, both sides blamed the other for mismanagement of the river causing the flood this escalated to the point that Battle of Dinant happened.

Last edited by Newhope; 2014-10-16 at 18:44.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 18:51   Link #5317
ikramit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
It wasn't actually a war just a border skirmish that that blew out of proportion due to prince Regnas been there.

Brune and Zhcted basically came to blows due to a river on both countries border flooding, both sides blamed the other for mismanagement of the river causing the flood this escalated to the point that Battle of Dinant happened.
Resulting in the prince being killed the king going mad and Brune being a set by a civil war and being thrown into chaos
ikramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 22:13   Link #5318
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, the king don't have any heir and the top two just want to make sure of the chance to get the throne for themselves. Well one got his son and want him to success him later... But.. Well watch the new episode to know.
Old 2014-10-16, 22:21   Link #5319
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
Well, the king don't have any heir and the top two just want to make sure of the chance to get the throne for themselves. Well one got his son and want him to success him later... But.. Well watch the new episode to know.
Yeah, once Saturday comes around, shit will really begin to hit the fan in Brune...

On another note, there's one scene I'm hoping will be done well next episode. Since it involves dragons and explosions, what could possib-
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 10:17   Link #5320
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, when there are anime watchers here, let try not spoil too much =w=||

Even i tried not to spoil much in my blog hahaha

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)