Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-04, 21:11   Link #4561
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

image is the biggest i can find.
Old 2015-08-04, 21:29   Link #4562
erbrah

Which volume and chapter does evileye get jealous and comments that narberal just cast illusion magic to make herself pretty?
erbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-04, 21:42   Link #4563
Areswarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Nabel has a pair of Bunny Ear antenna, which she use to communicate with Albedo back in the HQ.
That's wrong it's a spell she used to hear her surroundings here's the passage if you think i'm wrong:
[ Narberal concentrated intensely, trying to learn more about the situation outside, but as a Magic Caster she lacked the craftiness of thieves. To make up for it, she used one of the skills she was proficient in.

"「Rabbit Ears」."

With the activation of the spell, a pair of cute rabbit ears sprouted from the top of Narberal's head. The ears trembled as they listened to the sounds around her.

This was one of the three rabbit spells, which were dubbed ‘rabbit magic’ by YGGDRASIL players. The others spells were called 「Rabbit’s Foot」, which increased the luck stat, and 「Rabbit Tail」, which slightly decreased enemy aggression towards the caster. The appearance of female characters would change if all three were activated at the same time, making this magic very popular. But since there was no need for the other two spells, Narberal didn't use them.

Most of Narberal's magic belonged to the combat variation, but this was one of the few exceptions.
After listening to her surroundings and making sure it was safe, she activated the 「Message」 spell. Immediately, a sweet, female voice could be heard in Narberal's head. It was as if her call had been expected. ]
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 00:38   Link #4564
Schattenbach

Ah ... I guess Ainz choice which battle maid he took with him made sense, then. If it boils down to who's more useful at helping villagers - a cleric vs. a battle focused wizard - he made a wise choice (if he didn't know about Narberal's personality issues up until that point) and after he already involved "Nabe" into two big events (Virtous King of the Forest Taming, the Undead threat to the two), him replacing her would likely raise some questions. I'm still not sure if Yuri had to stay at Nazarick, though, as most Pleidas got jobs to do outside of Nazarick, anyway, and the homunculus head maid could've taken tare of managing the maid stuff while Ainz ws gone. Maybe he really just wanted some kind of magic user to accompany him to make things easier (or less of a hassle, with invisibility, divination magic, fly spells, ecetera) for him to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Think of it as a golem or a tower defense turrent. It can automatically cast some spells, but there is still a mana price to be paid. I assume it can launch an ambush (ideally dealing enough damage to kill 2 parties) and then the golems activate to buy time until the turret has "reloaded".
And to be honest, the first volum's translation should be taken with a grain of salt, since that was done when there were just the three of us using the chn. raws...
Thanks for clearing things up.
Schattenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 01:51   Link #4565
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Map of the surrounding area form vol9
Spoiler:
If hidden areas are huge too than we have at least 9 volumes in the future...I hope
Old 2015-08-05, 07:15   Link #4566
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Why are you asking that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
Oh, sorry. I though this was an open forum.
I am entitled to ask whatever I want as long I don't break the rules, which I haven't. If you don't want to answer, then don't, easy.
Well, since nobody here is actually involved in the production of the anime we can only make guesses. Or simply say "it's that way because I say it's that way", even if we have no way of proving our words...
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 08:19   Link #4567
venshade

May I ask who created Lastborn of Pleiades?
Old 2015-08-05, 08:30   Link #4568
dragonking9

wow,i just saw that the crappy manga has been put in the hot category. Is probably due too the anime and the light novel popularity. The person who cut that many scenes in the manga should be hanged!!!!!!!!!!!! btw:the author said that it suppose to last 16(or was it 18,don't remember) volumes. We are already at the 9volume and Ainz hasn't even conquer 1 kingdom yet.There are still so many places he need to explore,so would there be even enough time to cover all that? So sad when it will reach the end.
dragonking9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 10:06   Link #4569
IAmAsianNoob

Where is the tomb located on the map?
IAmAsianNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 10:52   Link #4570
Pierceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAsianNoob View Post
I think it would be around the area above E-rantel (the one with roman numeral VIII near the two fort icon) and below the mountains that acts like a border between empire and the kingdom.
Pierceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 11:06   Link #4571
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAsianNoob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierceboy View Post
I think it would be around the area above E-rantel (the one with roman numeral VIII near the two fort icon) and below the mountains that acts like a border between empire and the kingdom.
I think it is inside the forest south-east of E-Rantel. Since the dispute area is claim by all 3 countries. It would not make sense if the area is north of E-Rantel.
Old 2015-08-05, 11:31   Link #4572
Pierceboy

Quote:
I think it is inside the forest south-east of E-Rantel. Since the dispute area is claim by all 3 countries. It would not make sense if the area is north of E-Rantel.

south-east of E-Rantel is kattsue plains or what ever its name is... and it is stated that

"The Great Lake is a large lake that lies northern part of the Great Forest of Tob and the southern end of the Azerlisia Mountains."
meaning

below Azerlisia Mountains is Great Lake
below Great Lake is Great Forest of Tob
somewhere in Great Forest of Tob is Nazarick
E-Rantel is the city closest to Nazarick that why I think it is North of E-Rantel
I dont get why it would not make sense.
Old 2015-08-05, 12:10   Link #4573
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Carne village is the closet settlement to Nazarick that we know of. That area is also claim by Kingdom, Empire and Theocracy. If the area is north of E-Rantei then it is well within the Kingdom's borders. The Theocracy would have no claim whatsoever.

Also according to the Wiki,Nazarick is beneath a Plain tot he North of the Forest of Tob. That area is nominally with the Kingdom. But if you look at the map putting nazarick north of the forest north of E-Rantei would put Nazarick inside the Empire's border.

From the Wikia

Quote:
The Tob Forest is the setting to where the Great Tomb of Nazarick was transported in the New World, specifically underneath the grasslands area in the northern part of the forest.
Quote:
The forest is divided into four cardinal directions, each with it's own dangers and wonders. Before Ainz Ooal Gown's domination of Tob Forest each of these areas were ruled by a creature that were regarded as myth.
Northern Forest Edit

Home of the Evil Tree. Unofficially the boss of the northern forest in terms of power, it was an evil treant given the name of Zy'tl Q'ae who took refugee in the forest long ago. However it mostly stayed in hibernation so even the inhabitants of the Re-Estize Kingdom had no current awareness of its existence. Pinison Pol Perlia, the resident dryad of the forest, could in fact be called the northern forest's caretaker.
Southern Forest Edit

Ruled by the Virtuous King of the Forest. This creature, despite having never been seen, has made a name of itself to commoners and adventurers alike. For nearly two hundred years it was regarded as a myth and is venerated as one of the strongest creatures in the entire kingdom.
Western Forest Edit

Eastern Forest Edit

looks like you are correct. But the guy who drew really need to put some more details.
Old 2015-08-05, 12:21   Link #4574
Pierceboy

Quote:
Carne village is the closet settlement to Nazarick that we know of. That area is also claim by Kingdom, Empire and Theocracy. If the area is north of E-Rantei then it is well within the Kingdom's borders. The Theocracy would have no claim whatsoever.

Also according to the Wiki,Nazarick is beneath a Plain tot he North of the Forest of Tob. That area is nominally with the Kingdom. But if you look at the map putting nazarick north of the forest north of E-Rantei would put Nazarick inside the Empire's border.

From the Wikia

[/B]

looks like you are correct. But the guy who drew really need to put some more details.
and I did say around above E-rantel and below Mountains does not necessarily means it would be directly above E-rantel for all we know the shaded part under the mountains might be the Great tob forest.

Carne village is the closet settlement to Nazarick, but I did say that E-Rantel is the closest "City" (also as described in the wiki)

but I agree whoever draw the map sucks like you know WHO CARES ABOUT THE WORLD MAP WHEN THE MOST IMPORTANT PART THAT SHOULD BE IN IT CANNOT BE FOUND AT ALL which is the tomb or at the very least he could have given the position of the forest but there's none at all not even the border lines of each country how the hell do we even know if the forts near the border belongs to this country or that *sighs*
Old 2015-08-05, 12:29   Link #4575
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

looking at the map it makes sense for Nazarick to be in the plains near the South Eastern part of the forest. Putting it North of the Forest would put it too far away form Carne Village which is south of the forest. There would be no chance Aniz would have spotted the attack on the forest. The SouthEastern part would also put it nominally inside the Kingdom's border. North of the Forrest would be Empire Territory.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-08-05, 12:47   Link #4576
Pierceboy

Quote:
looking at the map it makes sense for Nazarick to be in the plains near the South Eastern part of the forest. Putting it North of the Forest would put it too far away form Carne Village which is south of the forest. There would be no chance Aniz would have spotted the attack on the forest. The SouthEastern part would also put it nominally inside the Kingdom's border. North of the Forrest would be Empire Territory.

Spoiler:
yeah I believe Nazarick should be aound there..

found this one the novel

Spoiler:
Old 2015-08-05, 13:21   Link #4577
erb

guys Ive a doubt about Wish upon a star:

At first it says it consumes a percentage of the total experience points of the player. But later after knowing that the spell works different in the new world. Ainz says that if he uses 5 levels, 500 percent experience points he could get a stronger wish. Then its not a percentage of the total experience but instead a percentage of the current level experience?
erb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 14:15   Link #4578
kubi

Can someone spoil to us the encounter between shalltear and the Platinum Dragon Lord in vol7?
kubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 15:22   Link #4579
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

A excerpt for vol9, right before Aniz unleash hell.

Quote:
明明众多人类即将死去,却连怜悯也好其它的什么感觉都没有的自己,稍微感觉有些可怕。连踩烂蚂蚁时的残酷的 想法也不存在,真的——真的什么感情都没有。
有的只是想要看看自己的行动所能造成的结果的欲求。还有就是自己——以及纳萨力克地下大坟墓的所属者们能得 到的利益。
It is Clear many humans will die, but i don't feel anything, no sadness not even curiosity. Even that sense of cruelty when stepping on a ant does not exist. Truly there is no feeling at all. Only thing left is seeing if i can reach my goal and also getting the most benefits for myself and the inhabitants of Nazarick.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2015-08-05 at 15:36.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 15:54   Link #4580
LystAP

Quote:
A excerpt for vol9, right before Aniz unleash hell.

It is Clear many humans will die, but i don't feel anything, no sadness not even curiosity. Even that sense of cruelty when stepping on a ant does not exist. Truly there is no feeling at all. Only thing left is seeing if i can reach my goal and also getting the most benefits for myself and the inhabitants of Nazarick.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, lich, transfer to another world, world domination