AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-17, 06:36   Link #2981
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toullaty View Post

But we are in october now. Will a new volume come out soon ?
Just look above and you will find your answer .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 06:51   Link #2982
Toullaty

I mean the volume 14, the last volumes were published with an interval of four months, with the volume 13 which was published on June 10
If it continues at this speed, the new volume will come out soon.
Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 07:05   Link #2983
Estzero1

Quote:
I mean the volume 14, the last volumes were published with an interval of four months, with the volume 13 which was published on June 10
If it continues at this speed, the new volume will come out soon.
Oh sry, my bad . Vol. 14 will be released November 10th.

Old 2015-10-18, 05:12   Link #2984
Toullaty

Thank you, if the author continues at this speed, the novel will likely to be ended in 2 years (it stays 3 Kenjuu to unlocked I believe).
Old 2015-10-18, 08:15   Link #2985
tsunade666

the 3 kenjuus aren't in his possession. He still needs to assimilate it.
Old 2015-10-19, 00:45   Link #2986
Pierre

Quote:
Thank you, if the author continues at this speed, the novel will likely to be ended in 2 years (it stays 3 Kenjuu to unlocked I believe).
Him collecting all twelve doesn't necessarily mean the story will end, just like how in mahouka tats graduating doesn't mean that story has to end either. Hell he still can't practically wield any of his kenjuu well yet, so even if he has them, it still takes time to master them.

And besides Kain, there are still quite a few potential enemies that haven't even shown up yet. I mean out of the other three progenitors only one has made an appearance. Not to mention we still have the higher ups of the Lion Organization, the dude who has the same name as the island, and, I am sure the other species like Deva also have their supreme entities that could be potential enemies.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-19, 12:27   Link #2987
Toullaty

You are right, and I hope this will be the case.

But the kenjuu seems have been a device to show the evolution in the story with a unlocked kenjuu for almost each story, even it wasn't really necessary (I can't speak for the last two volumes). So I wonder how the author will do once they are all unlocked.
Old 2015-10-19, 13:19   Link #2988
tsunade666

Quote:
You are right, and I hope this will be the case.

But the kenjuu seems have been a device to show the evolution in the story with a unlocked kenjuu for almost each story, even it wasn't really necessary (I can't speak for the last two volumes). So I wonder how the author will do once they are all unlocked.
learn to control it?

because seriously, Kojou lacks control and hes utterly weak.
I still can't get it out of my mind that the 4th primogenitor was 1 punched KO by a special agent.
Old 2015-10-24, 22:53   Link #2989
dragon213

What are Kojou's current relationship with all the girls that are crazy about him (that includes La Folia too right?)? Also has any more girls fallen hard for him?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 11:01   Link #2990
rebelwings

Spoiler for Volume 14:
rebelwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 13:10   Link #2991
Toullaty

The story seems to focus on Asagi, after to have save the island in the previous volume, she is caught in the conspiracies happening on the island and is held prisoner. Kojou and Yukina attempts to save her and revealing mysteries about her weapon, Schneewalzer.

There are chances that Asagi finally becomes a blood partner in the book.
But from the volume 11, I think the illustrator improved for the covers. Before, there were only Yukina in a blue and white background, but there now is a landscape.

Last edited by Toullaty; 2015-11-06 at 13:54.
Old 2015-11-06, 22:19   Link #2992
tsunade666

I still find it gutsy to have Yukina as only cover. I want La Folia or Asagi cover.
Old 2015-11-06, 22:33   Link #2993
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I still find it gutsy to have Yukina as only cover. I want La Folia or Asagi cover.
I know, it's a harem series so why the other girls are not on the cover? Other series that only shows the same girl on every (or almost) cover does not have a harem.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 00:00   Link #2994
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I know, it's a harem series so why the other girls are not on the cover? Other series that only shows the same girl on every (or almost) cover does not have a harem.
Well the author likes La Folia from what I remember but somewhere in the department likes Yukina too. I don't know if its the artist or editor but its probably the reason why Yukina is in the cover.

Plus the recent development is pushing it to OTP route.

I even begun to doubt how the heck Kojou got Asagi pregnant if his relationship with Yukina is getting steady.

You know, the anime ending and the bonus ending material just didn't make sense to me. It felt more like a fan service than an actual planned ending or route of story.
Old 2015-11-07, 01:58   Link #2995
Toullaty

The worst part is the cover in the manga, there is 3 volumes of manga for one light novel but they insist to use Yukina.

It's sad because the manga is fairly faithful.
Old 2015-11-07, 02:19   Link #2996
n0m@n
C-Z

Volume 4 was originally going to be focused on Natsuki. But due to the different opinions between the author and the editorial department, volume 4 turned the way it is (If you havent read v4, its episode 13 to 15 of the tv series).
The author actually suggested using Natsuki on the cover of volume 4 but the editorial department rejected the idea and Natsuki lost more 'screentime'. The author even went far to say along the line of "if you have critisim against this volume, please send it to the editorial department'.
It's quite rare to see the author say such thing on the afterword of the novel.

And I agree. La Folia is the most gorgeous girl of this series. The anime character design of her was outstanding
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 05:20   Link #2997
zztop

How is the main STB story currently doing, are any brief summaries available? Is the plot any closer to uncovering Cain and Itogami, or is it still adventure-of-the-week?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 05:31   Link #2998
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
How is the main STB story currently doing, are any brief summaries available? Is the plot any closer to uncovering Cain and Itogami, or is it still adventure-of-the-week?
Still far from uncovering Cain, Kujou hasn't even completed the Kenjuu yet.

The novel is more focusing on developing Yukina and Kujou which made me/us doubt the chances of having harem end.

The attention are just pretty unbalance if you ask me.

Harem end should only be possible if the girls had given equal prioirty but so far, I can only see a Yukina and Kujou solid development.
Old 2015-11-07, 06:22   Link #2999
Estzero1

Interesting. Could it be finally Asagis time . As for the OTP Route like before mentioned, I'm a bit more optimistic. Even if it's a lot Yukina, the story isn't over and will probably go on for some time. Also remember this conversation between Motoki and the crow in Vol1/2 ( in not sure in which one). Blood partner equals Waifu. This can never be shattered. So everything different from Harem would be Blasphemy .

Old 2015-11-07, 10:06   Link #3000
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

It's always the editors screwing up don't they?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires